|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
DASA PG Application Form 2017 is to be filled for admission to Post Graduate Engineering / Architecture / Management program in NITs, IIEST, IIITs, SPAs and Other Centrally Funded & Premier Technical Institutes. MHRD has entrusted the coordination of the admission process under DASA scheme for the academic year 2017-18 to VNIT Nagpur. Those seeking admission under DASA scheme have to apply online, fill an online DASA PG Application Form 2017 and make fee payment. Get here complete details of DASA PG Application Form 2017.
DASA PG Application Form 2017
The DASA PG 2017 Application Form is available from Apr 2017. Candidates can apply till the last date of DASA Online Application. Candidates have to fill an online application form, make fee payment, and upload documents to DASA website.
For admission through DASA PG 2017, Candidate must have valid GRE/GMAT General Test Score.
|Submission of Online Application||19 Apr to 22 Jun 2017|
|Last date for receipt of GRE/GMAT General Test Score||29 Jun 2017|
To Apply online – Click Here
Procedure to fill the Application Form
- Create an account by entering the following details to register:
- Email ID (valid email ID to which a web link will be mailed to complete the registration process)
- Captcha words (in the space provided)
- Once correct details are entered, click Create my account
- An email will be send to your email address with a link to complete the registration. Check your email and click the weblink.
- Enter Applicant ID (given in the email)
- Enter Password (preferably a combination of uppercase, lowercase, number and symbol to be chosen by the applicant)
- Confirm Password
- Once correct details are entered, registration is complete.
- Applicants are advised to note the Applicant ID and password for future logins (for completing the application form and checking the status of the application etc) and to keep it confidential.
Application filling and submission:
Once an account is created applicants should Login using email address and Password.
Applicants can enter any number of choices in the order of preference which can be of any combination of Institutes and/or courses of your choice in the order of priority from the list of courses available.
The recommended sequence and detailed instructions for filling the application form will be uploaded on the portal once the application process starts. You will need to upload the following:
- Latest passport size photograph in JPG format (size ~ 3.5cmx3.5cm, file size < 100kB)
- Scanned signature in JPG format (file size<100 kB).
- Scanned copies of relevant documents in JPG /JPEG format (the size of each such file <500 kB Colour/ B&W/Gray Scale).
You may use any image editing software like Microsoft Office Picture Manager or Microsoft Paint to resize your photograph and documents. The photograph will appear on your admission order hence use a photograph with sufficient clarity and contrast. All the scanned documents should also be clearly readable.
Applicants are advised to click Preview Application Form button to preview the form and ensure that all the required details have been provided correctly. In case, there are some corrections to be made, applicants can click the Edit the Application Form button and edit the application. After ensuring that all the data provided are correct and in the required format the applicant should click the Submit the online application Form button to submit the online application. The submitted online application should be downloaded and saved by making use of the Download Application Form button. Applicants should keep copy of the submitted online application form for their records and print if required. However, the applicants are not required to send the hard copy of application form and documents to DASA office.
Submission of the Online application along with required documents
The process to be followed during the submission of the application is given below:
Submit the application form through online portal with scanned copies of the following documents (Please ensure that name of the candidate should be exactly same in the passport, qualifying exam and GMAT/GRE score):
- Applicant’s Passport (Nationals of Nepal who do not have a passport, copy of Authenticated Citizenship Card has to be submitted*)
- Proof for date of birth (Secondary Education Board / University Certificate [Class X or equivalent] or any certificate issued by the Government authorities)
- Marksheets/grade card of all semesters of Qualifying examination
- Degree/provisional certificate (if degree completed)
- Course completion certificate from Institution (for result awaiting applicants)
- Proof for residential eligibility requirement for Indian Nationals who have completed their undergraduate degree from India – Proof for having acquired NRI status and holding it for the last
three years after obtaining undergraduate degree from India/ Proof for having completed undergraduate degree from in any CFTI under the DASA Scheme (Certificate from Institution)/ Proof having completed 11th and 12th standard (or equivalent) from outside India (Certificate from School authorities) vii. Details and proof of fee payment in case of payment by SWIFT transfer.
Eligible applicants who have appeared/are appearing for the qualifying examination during the academic year 2016-17 can also apply by submitting the completed application form along with the registration fee, first semester tuition fee and other documents. The application and other related documents are to be submitted through online portal of DASA. In any case, the applicants are to ensure that the online application is completed along with required documents before 23:59 HRS (IST) June 22, 2017. Provisional admission given based on GRE/GMAT score will be deemed to be cancelled if the applicant is not able to produce the required documents for academic eligibilities within the specified time.
Last Date for receipt of Application form
Last date for receipt of completed application form along with required fee and supporting documents at DASA Office, VNIT Nagpur is 23:59 Hrs (IST), June 22, 2017.
The applications of applicants whose GRE/GMAT Test scores are not received, for any reason whatsoever, by June 29, 2017 will not be considered for allotment of seats.
If you have any queries regarding DASA PG Application Form 2017, please ask in comments below.