DASA PG Application Form 2020 – Direct Admission of Students Abroad (DASA) application form for PG is expected to release in the first week of May 2020. The application form is released for admission in NITs, IIITs, IIEST, SPAs, Central Universities and other technical institutions to Post Graduate Engineering/Architecture/Planning/Design and Management Programmes (M.Tech/ M.Arch/ M.Plan/ M.Des/ MURP & MBA). To apply, candidates have to fill the application form online at dasanit.org. The application fee of DASA PG is expected to be US $ 300/-. Candidate must have a four/five year UG program degree in Engineering/Technology for M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan./M.Des./MURP and an appropriate UG degree for MBA programme. Scroll down to check more about DASA PG Application Form 2020.
DASA PG Application Form 2020
Admission to candidates is given on the basis of the GRE/GMAT scores. Candidates can check the DASA PG 2020 Application Form schedule from the table given-below.
|DASA PG 2020 Application Form||Dates|
|Submission of Online Application Form||1st week of May 2020|
|Last date to submit the receipt of hard copy of the
filled applications along with GRE/ GMAT General Test Score
|4th week of Jun 2020|
Apply Here: Candidates can apply for DASA PG 2020 Application Form as per the schedule from the official website, dasanit.org
DASA PG 2020 Application Fee
Candidates have to submit the application form along with the registration fee and first semester tution fee. The registration fee amount is non-refundable. Candidate’s application form is considered valid only after the payment of the fee. Check the fee structure from the below given table.
|Admission Category||Registration Fee (Non -Refundable)||Tuition Fee (For First Semester only)|
|DASA (Non -SAARC)||US $ 300/||US $ 4000/-|
|DASA (SAARC)||US $ 300/||US $ 2000/-|
Mode of Payment
Candidates can make the payment through the SWIFT transfer, or E-Payment.
Refund of Tution Fee is as follows –
- Applicants who are not allotted the seat as per their choices will be given full refund of tuition fee.
- und of 50% Applicants who are not matching the eligibility standards will be given full refund of tuition fee.
- Applicants who are allotted the seat as per their preference, and do not accept the allotment will be given refund of 50% of the tution fee.
- Applicants who accept the allotted seat and not join later are eligible for no refund of tution fee.
- Applicants who withdraw their admission in first semester after joining the institute are eligible for no refund.
- Applicants who could not submit academic or other documents in time, are not eligible for any refund.
DASA PG 2020 Eligibility
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria for DASA PG programs begore filling the application form.
- Nationality: Candidates must be Foreign Nationals/ PIOs/ OCIs
- Age: There is no age bar for applying to DASA PG Programs.
- Qualification: Candidate must have passed the qualifying examination that is 4-5 year UG program in Engineering/Technology for M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan./M.Des./MURP and an appropriate UG degree for MBA program.
- Marks: Candidate must have secured minimum of 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination.
- GRE/GMAT: Candidates must have scored a minimum of 300 in GRE and a minimum of 480 in GMAT.
Documents Needed While Filling the DASA PG 2020 Application Form
Candidates have to submit the application form along with the submission of the following documents.
- Candidate’s Passport. (Nationals of Nepal who do not have a passport, copy of Authenticated Citizenship Card has to be submitted).
- Date of Birth proof.
- Marksheets of all semesters of qualifying examination.
- Degree/provisional certificate (if degree completed).
- Course completion certificate from Institution
- Proof for residential eligibility requirement for Indian Nationals who have completed their undergraduate degree from India – Proof for having acquired NRI status and holding it for the last three years after obtaining undergraduate degree from India/ Proof for having completed undergraduate degree from in any CFTI under the DASA Scheme/ Proof having completed 11th and 12th standard from outside India.
- Details and proof of fee payment in case of payment by SWIFT transfer.
- GMAT Score – Scanned copy
DASA PG 2020 Image Specifications
Candidates have to upload the following documents in the prescribed format in the Application form:
|Passport size photograph||JPG only||3.5 cm x 3.5 com (less than 100 KB)|
|Scanned photo of the Signature||JPG only||Less than 100 Kb|
|Scanned copies of other documents||JPG/JPEG only||Less than 500 Kb|
How to Apply for DASA PG 2020
To smoothen the application form process, candidate is suggested to use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browser while using the DASA admission portal. Internet Explorer (IE) is not recommended.
Check the steps mentioned-below to understand properly “How to Apply for DASA PG 2020”.
Step 1: Registration
- Click on the direct link given on this page under the schedule table section or visit the official website of DASA 2020. On the homepage, click on the “DASA PG 2020”. Registration portal will appear on the screen in doing so.
- Now, provide your email id and other details that are asked in order to register.
- Once all the details are added correctly, click on “create my account” button.
- An email will be sent to your email ID with a link to complete the registration. Click on the link and enter your Applicant ID and Password.
- Once all the details entered are correct, the registration will be complete.
Note: Kindly note down your Applicant ID and password as it will be helpful for future logins.
Step 2: Application Form
- Login using Applicant ID and password.
- You can enter any number of choices in the order of preference for the institutes and courses.
- Fill the details and upload the documents.
Step 3: Submit the Application Form
Preview the application form after filling it. Check and correct if there’s any mistake in the form. After this, submit the DASA PG 2020 Application Form.
Step 4: Payment of Fee
You have to pay the Registration fee (non-refundable) and Tuition Fee along with the Application form online.
Step 5: Print the Application Form and Send it
Take a print out of the application form and send it to the address of the DASA (as given on the official website).
Details to Enter in the DASA PG 2020 Application Form
The following details are required to be entered by the candidate in the application form.
- Guardian’s name
- Email ID
- Phone number
- Alternative phone no.
- Qualifying degree marks
- GRE/GMAT score
DASA PG 2020 Participating Institutes
The National Institutes of Technology (NITs), Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur (IIEST), Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIITs),Schools of Planning and Architecture (SPAs), Central Universities and other Technical Institutions in India, which are covered under DASA scheme 2020 for admission to post graduate programmes in Engineering and Management are mentioned in the given image.
Direct Admission of Students Abroad (DASA) is a Scheme of Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India. Foreign Nationals/ Persons of Indian Origin/ Non – Resident Indians/ Overseas Citizen gets admission in NITs, IIITs, IIEST, SPAs, Central Universities and other technical institutions. All the institutes under DASA 2020 are the top ranked institutions in the country. Those who wish to get admission under DASA scheme have to apply for it online before the due date. The courses offered under PG are M.Tech/ M.Arch/ M.Plan/ M.Des/ MURP & MBA.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.