DAV College Chandigarh Admission 2017 – DAV College Chandigarh has released notification for admission to the various UG, PG, Degree and Diploma programmes for the academic year 2017-2018. Interested Candidates are advised to carefully go through complete details of DAV College Chandigarh Admission 2017 such as application form, eligibility criteria, selection process given on this page.
DAV College Chandigarh Admission 2017
DAV College Chandigarh offers admission in Bachelor’s Degree Programmes, Post Graduate Degree Programmes, Ph.D Programmes, Post Graduate Diploma Programmes and Diploma/Advance Diploma in Medical Lab Technology programmes for the academic year 2017-18. The complete detail of DAV College Chandigarh Admission 2017 along with application form and schedule are given below.
Schedule for the DAV College Chandigarh Admission 2017 is given below.
|Last date for submitting application form
online for 1st Semester of all courses
(except B. Com-I/BBA/BCA/M.Sc IT/M.Com/B.Sc(Med/Non-Med/CS/IT/Comp App)
|30 June 2017|
|Last date for submitting application form
online for 1st Semester of B. Com-I/BBA/BCA/M.Sc IT/M.Com/B.Sc(Med/Non-Med/CS/IT/Comp App)
|26 June 2017|
|Display of tentative Merit List||05 Jul 2017 by 04:00 pm|
|Objection (if any) in the tentative Merit List||07 Jul 2017 by 1:00 pm|
|Display of Counselling Schedule & Merit List||08 Jul 2017|
|Counselling / Admission Starts at 9 AM||10 Jul 2017|
|MA (Economics) & MA (Psychology) Programme:|
|Last date for submitting application
form online for 1st Semester
of MA (Economics) & MA (Psychology)
|09 July 2017|
|Display of Merit List||15 July 2017|
|Counselling / Admission||17 Jul & 18 July 2017|
Online application form of DAV College Chandigarh Admission 2017 for various courses is available at www.davchd.ac.in. Candidates may also fill the online application form through the direct link, which is given below.
- Application process is over now..!!
Instruction for Filling Application Form
- Visit college website (www.davchd.com or www.davchd.ac.in or admission.davchd.ac.in) and download prospectus for gathering all the details. Study it thoroughly before applying for any course.
- Click on a link “Admission” on website (www.davchd.com or www.davchd.ac.in) or directly go to admission.davchd.ac.in.
- This will take the user to www.admission.davchd.ac.in for further process.
- Click on LOGIN
- In case student is using the site for first time and do not have a Login ID and password click on CREATE NEW LOGIN to register on website by filling his/her email ID, Mobile Number and name (Name spellings should be same as in Class-X marksheet/certificate). An SMS will be automatically sent to the student with his password to be used for further process. Student will be able to login to the admission portal by using this password in all future visits to this portal.
- Student can change password if he/she so desires.
- Click on Admission Application Form Submission – Various columns and drop downs will appear on screen and student will have to fill or choose as applicable in his/her case and complete all the information. Student will also be required to upload his/her photograph as well as scanned signature. All data will be saved against student’s registered ID. Student will be able to view and can modify the information.
- Click on Payment – On completion of application form, student will have option to make the payment of Rs 550/- online using debit card, credit card, net banking. A receipt will be generated after payment has been successfully made online. There will also be an option to print BANK CHALLAN or by SBI Collect for students who do not have any means to make online payment. They will have to deposit the application fee in any branch of STATE BANK OF INDIA. Points to be followed on SBI Collect Portal.
- On selecting SBI Collect /Cash student will get his / her Form no. which he / she will have to enter in the SBI Collect portal.
- On SBI Collect portal click the checkbox in the last to proceed.
- Select State of Institution : Chandigarh
- Select Type of Institution : Education and click go
- Select Institution Name : DAV COLLEGE and click submit
- Select Payment Category as Application Fee (2016-17)
- Provide the details of payment.
- On sucessful submission a unique SBI Reference no. is generated which have to be enterd in the Application page of DAV College.
- Take a print out of the the recipt generated and attach along with the Application form
- Click on Admission Form Printing – Student will be able to print the application form. Student must attach the following with the hard copy of the admission form.
- Online fee payment receipt / SBI Collect recipt / Bank Stamped CHALLAN as proof of having made the payment of Rs 550/-.
- Self attested copies of all Board/University certificates.
- Student must deposit the form with all attachments in the college personally or by post to DAV College, Sector 10 Chandigarh before the last date.
College authorities will scrutinize the documents attached by the students to confirm that there is no shortcoming or deficiency in the application form. Student will be able to check the status of his/her application online with his/her password on the admission portal admission.davchd.ac.in in this regard.
On the day of counselling, original documents will be checked in student’s personal presence and admission will be granted subject to eligibility and availability of seats. Student will be issued a computer generated Admission Slip.
Against the Admission Slip issued to student he / she will be required to submit his/her fee ONLINE Or by cash in any branch of State Bank of India with Challan as the case may be on the same day.
In case a student want to apply for hostel, then he / she is required to print the following document from admission.davchd.ac.in. These documents are as follows.
- Hostel admission form.
- Student declaration form.
- Parent’s declaration form.
- Local guardian’s declaration form.
- Affidavit regarding ragging.
Print payment receipt after making online payment or print challan for depositing the fee in any branch of State Bank of India. Paste your photograph on the hard copy of the form and submit the hostel form along with all the above required documents to the hostel warden.
Hard copy of complete application form along with self attested photocopies of all certificates should be submitted by 30 June, 2016 . Documents to be attached along with the application form are:
- 10th Detailed Marks Sheet
- 12th Detailed Marks Sheet
- Adhaar Card
- 2nd/4th semester result for 3rd/5th semester.
- 6th semester result for PG Classes
- Character Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Gap Year Certificate (if applicable)
Final Merit list will be displayed on the university website, after declaration of merit list selected candidates have to report at the counselling venue as per the schedule given below
DAV College Chandigarh Admission 2017 Information Brochure
For More detail regarding Eligibility criteria for various courses, College calendar, Guideline for student and other Information candidate can check information brochure below:
Download Information Brochure – From Here