DAV College Chandigarh Admission 2018 – DAV College Chandigarh has released application form for admission to the various UG, PG, Degree and Diploma programmes for the academic year 2018-2019. Application for the same has been released online at the official website. Interested Candidates are advised to carefully go through complete details of DAV College Chandigarh Admission 2018 such as application form, eligibility criteria, selection process given on this page.
DAV College Chandigarh Admission 2018
DAV College Chandigarh offers admission in Bachelor’s Degree Programmes, Post Graduate Degree Programmes, Ph.D Programmes, Post Graduate Diploma Programmes and Diploma/Advance Diploma in Medical Lab Technology programmes for the academic year 2018-19. The complete details of DAV College Chandigarh Admission 2018 along with application form and schedule are given below.
|Last date for submitting application form online for 1st Semester of B. Com-I/BBA/BCA/M.Sc IT/M.Com/B.Sc(Med/Non-Med/CS/IT/Comp App)||23 Jun 2018|
|Last date for submitting application form online for 1st Semester of all courses
(except B. Com-I/BBA/BCA/M.Sc IT/M.Com/B.Sc(Med/Non-Med/CS/IT/Comp App)
|04 Jul 2018|
|Display of Final Merit List||07 Jul 2018|
|Counselling / Admission Starts at 9 AM||09 Jul 2018|
|Counselling for M.Sc Mathematics & M.Sc Bio-Tech starts from||16 Jul 2018|
|Counselling for M.Sc Chemistry starts from||18 Jul 2018|
|MA (Economics) & MA (Psychology) Programme|
|Last date for submitting application form online for 1st Semester
of MA (Economics) & MA (Psychology)
|Display of Merit List||09 Jul 2018|
|Counselling / Admission||18 – 20 Jul 2018|
DAV College Chandigarh has released merit list for admission to the various UG, PG, Degree and Diploma programmes for the academic year 2018-2019. Candidates can check their rank in the merit list provided below. If Candidates found any mistakes in the merit list then he can send their complain to the office of conducting body. Links of the merit list has been provided below.
- Click Here to Check the merit list of BA B.ed
- Click Here to Check the merit list of B.Sc B.ed
- Click Here to Check the merit list of BA.
- Click Here to Check the merit list of M.sc Chemistry.
- Click Here to Check Counselling Details.
Online application form of DAV College Chandigarh Admission 2018 for various courses is now available at www.davchd.ac.in. Candidates may also fill the online application form through the direct link, which is provided below. Before filling the application form candidates are advised to check their eligibility mentioned in the information brochure.
Application Process is over now!!
Instruction for Filling Application Form
- Visit college website (www.davchd.com or www.davchd.ac.in or admission.davchd.ac.in) and download prospectus for gathering all the details. Study it thoroughly before applying for any course.
- Click on a link “Admission” on website (www.davchd.com or www.davchd.ac.in) or directly go to admission.davchd.ac.in.
- This will take the user to www.admission.davchd.ac.in for further process.
- Click on LOGIN
- In case student is using the site for first time and do not have a Login ID and password click on CREATE NEW LOGIN to register on website by filling his/her email ID, Mobile Number and name (Name spellings should be same as in Class-X marksheet/certificate). An SMS will be automatically sent to the student with his password to be used for further process. Student will be able to login to the admission portal by using this password in all future visits to this portal.
- Student can change password if he/she so desires.
Online Registration Payment– Candidates will have to pay a registration fee of Rs 70/- while registering online. There can be a maximum 24 hour window for payment verification. Post payment, a transaction ID no. will be generated per candidate with which payment verification can be checked for future reference. The payment verification for ONLINE REGISTRATION can be checked by the candidates by clicking on the PAYMENT VERIFICATION on the website.
- Click on Admission Application Form Submission – Various columns and drop downs will appear on screen and student will have to fill or choose as applicable in his/her case and complete all the information. Student will also be required to upload his/her photograph as well as scanned signature. All data will be saved against student’s registered ID. Student will be able to view and can modify the information.
- Click on Payment – On completion of application form, student will have option to make the payment of Rs 600/- online using debit card, credit card, net banking. A receipt will be generated after payment has been successfully made online.
- Click on Admission Form Printing – Student will be able to print the application form. Student must attach the following with the hard copy of the admission form.
- Online fee payment receipt as proof of having made the payment of Rs 600/-.
- Self attested copies of all Board/University certificates.
There are two ways for filling in application form having two sections as Centralized University or Non-Centralized University. Candidates seeking admission respectively in either of the one must follow the detailed steps as shown in the below given pdf.
College authorities will scrutinize the documents attached by the students to confirm that there is no shortcoming or deficiency in the application form. Student will be able to check the status of his/her application online with his/her password on the admission portal admission.davchd.ac.in in this regard.
On the day of counselling, original documents will be checked in student’s personal presence and admission will be granted subject to eligibility and availability of seats. Student will be issued a computer generated Admission Slip. Against the Admission Slip issued to student he/she will be required to submit his/her fee ONLINE
Documents to be attached along with the application form are:
- 10th Detailed Marks Sheet
- 12th Detailed Marks Sheet
- Adhaar Card
- 2nd/4th semester result for 3rd/5th semester.
- 6th semester result for PG Classes
- Character Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Gap Year Certificate (if applicable)
Final Merit list has been displayed on the university website, selected candidates must report at the counselling venue as per the schedule provided below:
The seat intake for the year 2018-19 is given below:
Below given is the fee structure for respective courses as provided by DAV College Chandigarh for admission into academic year 2018-19
Official website: www.davchd.ac.in.
For more information on DAV College Chandigarh Admission 2018, download information brochure.