The DAV University will propose to hold its MBA Eligibility Test for admission to MBA program for the academic year 2017-18. Top 20% of the candidates appearing for DAVUMET 2017 will be eligible for a scholarship of Rs.10,000/- for admission in MBA program, on the basis of their performance in the test. Candidates can check the complete details of DAVUMET 2017 application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
Eligible candidates may apply online for the DAVUMET 2017 to admission MBA Programme through an eligibility test from the official website davuniversity.org as per schedule date. Those who fill their application on time will be eligible to download the admit card for the eligibility test which will be held in the month of March 2017 (expected).
Expected Schedule for the DAVUMET 2017 is given below.
|Last date for submission of duly filled application form||Mar 2017|
|Date of Entrance Test||Mar 2017|
|Declaration of Result||Mar 2017|
Insofar any details of DAVUMET 2017 have not been officially announced. Details given on this page as per last year’s exam brochure and is only for reference. Information has been provided so that candidates who have started looking for DAVUMET 2017 can get an idea of how the exam is held. As soon as DAVUMET 2017 information brochure is released, details will be updated here.
DAVUMET Application Form 2017
Candidates can apply online for MBA programme at DAV University from the official website on or before the last date of application.The online application form registered within due date without deposition of requisite fee will not be entertained. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other condition before going online application. Direct link to apply online for DAVUMET will also be provided below.
- Link will be available here..!!!
How to Apply?
- The candidate is required to fill registration form online by visiting the website www.davuniversity.org.
- For Choice of centre, click State > District > City > Centre on the online form.
- Click the ‘Submit’ button and take printout of the Admit cards generated automatically.
- Affix recent passport size photograph on each admit card. Thereafter, the same shall be got attested by the Principal/Coordinator of the centre selected by the candidate.
- Retain Student’s Copy and submit other two admit cards by hand or by registered post / speed post/courier to the opted examination centre along-with the requisite fee.
- The filled-in form should not be sent to DAV University unless DAV University Jalandhar is opted as the exam centre.
- The University will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss in postal transit.
Last year eligbility criteria is given below.
A candidate appearing or who has appeared/passed in the qualifying examination (50% marks in graduation in any discipline) is eligible to appear for the test. However, he/she shall be admitted to the course, only if he/she provides the proof of passing the qualifying examination with the required pass percentage of marks before admission.
A relaxation of 5% marks will be given to SC/ST Candidates.
DAVUMET Admit Card 2017
- No candidate will be permitted to appear in the test without a valid Admit Card.
- Candidate must not tamper with the Admit Card.
- The Admit Card is not transferable to any other person
- The Admit Card is an important document. It should be preserved and produced at the time of Counselling and admission.
Last year exam pattern is given below.
Question paper will be in English language only and questions will be of multiple choice (MCQ) type. Each question will have 4 options out of which one correct answer has to be chosen. Each question will carry one mark. The question paper will have the following four sections:
|D||Business Awareness and G.K||25|
There is no Negative marking.
Duration of Test is 2 hours.
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Himachal Pradesh
DAVUMET Counselling 2017
- The candidates short-listed based on their performance in the entrance examination will be called for the Counselling to be held at the DAV University premises in Jalandhar, Punjab and/or at a Centre to be notified later subsequent to the declaration of the result.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess the requisite qualification for admission. Having been called for the Counselling does not necessarily mean acceptance of the eligibility claimed by the candidate.
- The provisional admission offered to a candidate to a program will stand cancelled if he / she does not submit the relevant documents in original, pertaining to admission (such as Marks Statements, Transfer Certificate, Conduct Certificate, etc.).
- Change of date / time of Counselling are generally not permissible. If a candidate does not appear for Counselling / Interview on the date and time specified, his / her seat shall be offered to the next candidate in order of merit.
- The selected candidates will have to remit the prescribed fee on confirmation of the seat.
- The candidates should produce the following documents in original along with one set of photocopies while reporting for Counselling. Candidates will not be allowed to participate in the Counselling process without these documents.
- Call letter of Counselling
- Admit Card of DAVUMET
- Marks sheets of 10th, 12th , Graduation
- Original or Provisional marks sheet of qualifying examination
- One valid Identity proof
- Any other document or fee required at the time of Counselling
Note: The Candidate who has appeared in CAT/MAT test is exempted from taking DAV University MBA Eligibility test. He/she can apply for admission in MBA program on the basis of percentile score in these tests. However, only top 20% of the candidates appearing for DAVUMET will be eligible for a scholarship of Rs.10,000/- for admission in MBA program, on the basis of their performance in the test.
Candidates can also refer the last year Information Brochure of DAVUMET.