|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
DAVV Admission 2017 Non CET – Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore has released notification for admission in the following UG and PG programmes being offered at its University Teaching Departments for the session 2017-18. Interested candidates can read the complete details regarding DAVV Admission 2017 such as application form, eligibility criteria, selection process etc. on this page.
Latest – List of Candidates Eligible for Counselling for DAVV 2017 Non CET admission has been released by Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya. Check it through the link provided below.
DAVV Courses offered
Programmes after 10+2: B. C. A., P. G. D. C. A., M. Sc. (Computer Science), M. Sc. (Information Technology) and M. B. A. (Computer Management) programmes
Programmes after Graduation:
- M. Sc./M. A. (Mathematics/Statistics);
- M. Sc. (Physics/Physics-Materials Science/Chemistry/Pharmaceutical Chemistry/ Applied Mathematics/Bio-informatics/Genetic Engineering/Biotechnology (Industry Sponsored Seats)/ Computer Science/Information Technology/ Instrumentation);
- M.A.(Economics/Sanskrit-Jyotish/Sanskrit-Sahitya/Functional Hindi Translation and Literature/Yoga/Sociology),
- Bachelor of Library Science and Information Science/ Master of Library Science and Information Science (Both one year programmes),
- M. B. A. (Computer Management),
- M. S. W.
Diploma Programmes : Population Education and Demography/Advanced Translational and Functional Hindi/Guidance and Counseling/Yoga Therapy/ P. G. D. C. A.
B. Pharm. (Lateral entry admission) after Diploma in Pharmacy.
DAVV Non-CET Admission 2017
DAVV offers admission for the various UG & PG programmes for the academic year 2017-2018. The complete details of DAVV Admission 2017 Non-CET along with application form and schedule are given below.
Last date of submission of application form was 19th June 2017.
Schedule for DAVV Admission 2017 Non-CET is given below.
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore has released List of Candidates selected for Counselling on the official website. This list also contains details of counselling and fee structure of various courses. Candidates can check the list through the direct link provided below.
- List of Candidates Eligible for Counselling – Check here
- M.Sc. Biotechnology (Industry Sponsored seats) June 30, 2017 (Reporting time 9 AM)
- M.Sc. Bioinformatics June 30, 2017 (Reporting time 9:30 AM)
- M.Sc. Genetic Engineering July 01, 2017 (Reporting time 9 AM)
Application Form of DAVV Admission 2017 Non-CET for various UG, PG courses is available now from the official website. Interested & eligible candidates can also fill the application form online for the admission in DAVV various courses through the direct link, which is given below.
- Download Application Form – Application Process over…!!
Entrance Test Fee
The entrance test for the programmes will be conducted by the concerned University teaching department/Schools/Institute/Centre. The application fee is of Rs. 750/- (Rs. 400/- for SC/ST candidates) per programme, which must be paid through a demand draft, drawn in favour of “Registrar, D.A.V.V., Indore” payable at Indore.
Minimum percentage and number of seats for admission to programmes being offered by the University is mentioned below. A relaxation of 5% in the eligibility criteria shall be admissible to the bonafide Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) applicants of Madhya Pradesh only. A relaxation of 5% in eligibility will also be applicable to Persons With Disability (Divyang) as defined by Government of Madhya Pradesh.
Age limit : As per the directives of Government of Madhya Pradesh, the upper age limit for male candidates in admission to undergraduate programmes is 23 years whereas for postgraduate degree programmes it is 28 years as on July 01, 2017. There is no upper age limit for female candidates.
For More Detail of DAVV Non CET Admission 2017 – Download Information Brochure.