DAVV CET 2018 Application Form – Devi- Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, has released application forms for CET 2018 conducted for determining admissions into UG and PG courses. Last date for the online submission of Application form in CET 2018 has been extended upto May 12, 2018. candidates wish to appear for the DAVV CET 2018 examination needs to register themselves on the online link. Only candidates who will successfully fill the application form will be able to download the admit cards for the DAVV CET 2018 examination. The applications can be filled in online mode only. Candidates are advised to must check eligibility criteria before applying for the examination. Candidates can get all details regarding DAVV CET 2018 from the page below.
DAVV CET 2018 Application Form
The dates for the DAVV CET 2018 Application Form submission are given in the table below.
|Online Registration starts||18 Apr 2018|
|Last date for submission of application form|
- Click here to check the List of Candidates in CET-2018 who informed about wrong information in their Application forms.
- Click Here to fill Application form of DAVV CET 2018
DAVV CET 2018 Expected Application Fee
The candidates need to pay an amount of Rs. 1500/- + 50 (Online Charges). The application fee can be submitted in online mode only.
Purpose of DAVV CET 2018 Application Form
In order to appear in DAVV CET 2018, you must apply. The entrance exam will be for following courses.
(i) Courses after 12th Class-
- M.B.A. (Management Science)
- 5Yrs./ M.B.A.(e-Commerce)
- 5Yrs./ B.Com. (Hons.)
- 3Yrs./ M.B.A. (Foreign Trade)
- 5 Yrs./M.Sc. (Electronic Media)
- 5Yrs./ B.A.(Journalism)
- 3 yrs/ B.Com. (Accounting & Tax Mgt.)
- 3 yrs/ B.A. LL.B. (Hons.)-5 Yrs.
- M.C.A.-6Yrs./ M.Tech. (IT)
- 5Yrs./ B.Pharm.
- 4Yrs./ M.B.A. (Hospital Administration)
- 5Yrs. After 12th class
(ii) Courses after graduation
- M.B.A. (Financial Administration/ Marketing Mgt./ Tourism/ HR/ Advertising & Public Relations/ Business Economics/ International Business/ Financial Services/ Hospital Administration/ Media Management/ e-Commerce/Disaster Mgt./Foreign Trade,/Business Analytics ) / M.Com. (Account & Financial Control) / M.Com. (Bank Mgt.)/ M.A.(Journalism)-2 Yrs.
- B.J.(Bachelor of Journalism – 1 Yr.)
- LL.M.(Business Law)
- M.Sc.(Life Sciences, Industrial Microbiology)
- M.Sc.(Electronics, Electronics & Communication)
- M.Sc. (Biochemistry)
- 2 Yrs. courses after graduation
DAVV CET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Please check the conditions below carefully before proceeding to apply. The laid points have been build up on the basis of the information taken from previous year. As soon as official DAVV CET 2018 Information is updated, we will include it here. Checking eligibility criteria should be the first step towards applying. And if you do not clear this, then do not proceed further.
Education Qualification Requirement
- For the UG courses- 12th class pass from a recognised board.
- For the PG courses- UG pass from a recognised University.
Age Limit Requirement
- Age limit for UG courses- not more than 23 years(as on July 01, 2018).
- Age limit for UG courses- not more than 25 years(as on July 01, 2018).
DAVV CET 2018 Application Procedure
Candidates who wish to apply to their desired course will have to register themselves on the link given on the page. The Application start date is April 18, 2018. In according to this date, the application apply link is activated. Candidates need to visit the official website at www.dauniv.ac.in or follow the link available on our page as well.
Then click the “Apply Online” tab to begin filling the application form. You may have to provide details like- Personal Details, Contact Details, Education Qualification details etc. now let us move to check the details that the candidates may have to provide while filling the information:-
Choice of Group
The candidate will select Group ‘B’ or Group ‘C’ for Undergraduate after 12th and Group ‘A’ or Group ‘D’ for Postgraduation after UG.
- select any 3 options from the drop-down menu
First Name, Surname, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender- Male/Female
Permanent Address- Address, Street, City, State-select options from the drop-down menu, Pin
Mobile No, Email Id, Phone No, Fax No.
Other Details- Nationality- Indian/Other, Are you domicile of M.P.- select “Yes or No” as applicable, Choose Category- Unreserved/SC/ST/OBC, and Sub-Category-PH/JKM/ EW/ JKR
The candidates may have to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature in a specified format. The accepted format will be PEG, JPG, GIF, or PNG format. Also, make sure that the file that you choose should not be more than 200 KB.
The declaration reads- “I solemnly declare that information provided above by me is true to the best of my knowledge. I fully understand that any false information/enclosure shall lead to the cancellation of my candidature/admission.”
The last step is to make the payment. You will have to select a suitable payment option form the available choices like- Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking. Once the above details have been completed the candidates will proceed to pay the applicable charges for the completion of the form. After the payment, the e-slip for the transaction will be generated. You are advised to keep it safe so that it can be produced at the time of the admission/counselling.