DAVV CET 2019 Counselling – Devi Ahilya University releases its counseling guidelines/ schedule, along with its DAVV CET 2019 Result on its official website, www.dauniv.ac.in. Candidates who qualify for DAVV CET 2019 are then invited to appear in this round. Qualified candidates need to report at the centre as per the allotted date and time at the Registrar’s Office. All the documents/ details provided at the time of form filling are verified and on this basis, a candidate is finally allotted a seat. Know all about DAVV CET 2019 Counselling here.
DAVV CET 2019 Counselling
DAVV CET 2019 Counseling schedule is available. Counselling schedule is provided below.
|Counselling||03, 04, 05 Jul 2019|
|PG Courses Counselling (Group B2 & B1)||08 to 11 Aug 2019|
|UG Courses Counseling (Group A1 & A2)||08 to 11 Aug 2019|
- Click Here to check the schedule for UG & PG Courses Counselling.
- Click Here to check the procedure for CET counselling.
- Click Here to check the Counselling call letter for Type-III Admission Through Merit In Qualifying Exam
The candidate has to bring a demand draft of Rs. 10,000/- drawn in favour of Registrar, DAVV, Indore, payable at Indore at the time of counseling and it is required to deposit the demand draft for confirmation of the seat.
The information given in the online application form will be verified with the original documents at the time of counseling/admission by the University. If it is found that an applicant has provided incorrect or false information or withheld some relevant information at the time of filling up the online application form, the applicant shall be debarred from admission or the admission can be canceled at any time during the course of studies without giving any prior notice.
Important information regarding DAVV CET 2019 counselling
- Study in Dubai? Get Scholarship.Study in Dubai? Get Scholarship. Apply Now!!
- Chitkara University AdmissionChitkara University Admission Apply Now!!
- Bennett University ApplicationBennett University Application Apply Now!!
- GD Goenka University ApplicationGD Goenka University Application Apply Now!!
- This is to inform all the candidates that there will be attendance in the beginning. Therefore, candidates are advised to come on time.
- A candidate is required to report in person for counseling on the given date and time. Non-appearance in counseling, for whatsoever reason, will automatically disqualify the candidature for the admission. The admissions will be finalized at the time of counseling.
- Under exceptional circumstances, representative of the candidate (who must be his/her close relative) will be allowed in the counselling (on satisfaction about the circumstances & if the representative has authority letter from the candidate). The representative must have original & one photocopy of Photo identity card.
- In case of candidates having the tie in a score (having the same score), the higher rank will be determined as mentioned in CET 2019 brochure once released.
- The decision of the University Authorities shall be final and binding in the matters relating to admission. The rules may be modified without any prior notice and any modification so made shall be binding.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.