Students seeking admission in Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya have to apply online through the official website or direct link to apply for same is provided below. The online application for admission in MPhil. Programmes in the subject of Commerce, Economics, Education, Energy, and Environment, English etc and Ph.D. Programme in the subject of Applied Chemistry, Applied Mathematics, Applied Physics, Biochemistry etc are available for the eligible candidates. In order to perceive admission in MPhil./Ph.D. Programme Candidate have to appear and qualify DAVV DET 2019. Candidates have to submit the online application form before the last date of form submission with the required application fee. The details of DAVV DET 2019 Application form are provided on this page. Candidates may go through it for more information.
DAVV DET 2019 Application Form
The important dates of DAVV DET 2019 Application form have announced only. Candidates are suggested to check the official website of DAVV for regular updates regarding DAVV DET 2019. You can check the schedule of an Application form provided below.
|Availability of application form||20 May 2019|
|Last date for submission of application form||10 Jun 2019|
Official website: www.dauniv.ac.in.
All the eligible candidates who want to take admission in DAVV for Ph.D./M.Phil. The programme will have to apply online along with the application fee specified by DAVV.
Application Fee: As per last year information, the application fee is for the entrance test is as follows:
- Application fee for either PhD or for M.Phil.): Rs. 1000/-
Candidate can pay the fee online through Debit Card/ Credit Card or Net Banking from anywhere.
No PhD and M.Phil. students shall join any other course/study or appear at any other examination leading to a degree, except Certificate course(s), during his/her Ph.D and M.Phil. programmes. Candidates will be granted admission in M.Phil./ Ph.D. programmes through Doctoral Entrance Test accompanied by an interview. DET will be conducted at the University Teaching Departments for each subject separately.
How To Apply For DAVV DET?
If you are facing any problem in the application process then you may refer the following steps provided below:
- Go to the Official website of DAVV DET or click on the direct link given on this page.
- Open the website and click on as follows: M.PHIL./PH.D. ADMISSION-2019>>> APPLY FOR ADMISSION IN M.PHIL./PH.D.
- The application form will appear on your screen.
- Fill the necessary details in the form such as name, mobile number, email-ID, address etc.
- Submit the form successfully duly with the application fee.
- Candidate who wants to perceive admission in Ph.D./M.Phil. must accommodate a Master’s degree or equivalent in the concerned or associated subject with at least 55% Marks (50% for SC/ST/OBC(non-creamy layer)/Differently-Abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the UGC from time to time, or for those who had obtained their Master’s degree prior to 19th September, 1991.) of the university, a deemed university or other university incorporated by any law for the time being in force and recognized by the University.
- For admission in PhD course students who have valid JRF awarded through UGC-NET or UGC-CSIR-NET granted by UGC/AICTE or any other Government/Foreign research fellowship; M.Phil. degree with course work will be exempted from the Entrance Test but they have to appear in the interview.
- For admission in M.Phil. course students who have valid JRF awarded through UGC-NET or UGC-CSIR-NET ; teacher fellowship for research awarded by UGC/AICTE; any other Government / Foreign research fellowship shall be exempted from the Entrance Test but they have to appear in the interview.
- It is mandatory for all candidates (including the candidates who are exempted from Entrance Test) to apply online. The students who have passed UGC/CSIR-NET without JRF or SLET or SET have to perform in the DET for admission in M.Phil./ Ph.D.
- There is no age limit for admission in Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) / Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) programmes.
General Instructions for Admission
- Candidate must read and understand the details given in the brochure available on the web site www.dauniv.ac.in carefully before filling the application form.
- Candidate must upload required documents including photograph and signature at the given space in the online application form.
- Seats reserved for SC/ST/OBC category will be offered to the SC/ST/OBC candidates of Madhya Pradesh domicile only. SC/ ST/OBC candidates from other states and the candidates from other reserved categories from any state will be treated under the unreserved category. Select your category carefully. Change of category shall not be accepted at any stage.
- Check the form thoroughly before the online payment. The unpaid form will not be accepted in any case.
- A separate form should be filled for each Type of the programmes (Type-I, Type-II, Type-III).
- Indicate choice of programme(s) /group(s) as per your interest and eligibility. One can opt for more than one programme /Group within Type of the programmes if he/ she fulfils the eligibility requirements.
- The information given in the online application form will be verified with the original documents at the time of admission by the University. If it is found that an applicant has provided incorrect or false information or withheld some relevant information at the time of filling up the online application form, the applicant shall be debarred from admission or the admission can be cancelled at any time during the course of studies without giving any prior notice.
- The decision of the University Authorities shall be final and binding in the matters relating to admission. The rules may be modified without any prior notice and any modification so made shall be binding.
- Any legal dispute regarding admission is subject to Indore jurisdiction.