DAVV DET 2020 – Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (University) conducts DET (Doctoral Entrance Test) for the admission to Ph.D & M.Phil Programme. The university conducts DAVV DET every year. The applicants can can apply through online mode after checking the eligibility criteria. The application form are relesed on the official website, dauniv.ac.in in the month of May every year. DAVV DET shall be conducted for each subject separately for university teaching departments. The applicants need to qualify DAVV DET to get the admissions in Ph.D and M.Phil programme. candidates who qualify the entrance exam shall be called for the interview. Check the page for detailed information about DAVV DET 2020.
DAVV DET 2020
The candidate may select the subject for the Entrance Test in which he/she has completed a Master’s Degree or the allied subject in which he/she wants to take admission. Check the important expected dates DAVV DET 2020.
Important dates for DAVV DET 2020 is given below
|Availability of application form||May 2020|
|Last date for submission of application form||Jun 2020|
|Last date for submission of application form for M.Phil||Jun 2020|
|Admit card release||2nd week of May 2020|
|Examination Date Ph.D.||2nd week of May 2020|
|Examination Date M.Phil||3rd week of Jul 2020|
|Declaration of result for PhD||1st week of Jun 2020|
|Declaration of result for M.Phil||4th week of Jul 2020|
DAAV DET 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check from below for the DAAV DET 2020 Exam Pattern for the entrance exam.
- Duration of Exam – 2 hours
- Mode of Language – English
- Marking Scheme – 1 mark for every correct answer and 0 for incorrect answer.
- Sections – 2 i.e Part A & B
- Type of Questions – Objective Type
- No. of Questions – 100
The Doctoral Entrance Test will have the question paper in two parts.
- Part-A shall consist of 50 objective type compulsory questions of 1 mark each based on research methodology. It shall be of generic nature, intended to assess the research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, data interpretation, and quantitative aptitude of the candidate.
- Part-B shall also consist of 50 objective type compulsory questions of 1 mark each based on the syllabus of the subject at Masters level.
- The duration of the Doctoral Entrance Test will be of two hours. There will be no negative
- The candidates must score a minimum of 50% marks in the entrance test to qualify for the interview. A list of the eligible candidates for interview will be notified on the university website.
DAVV DET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Check the Eligiblity Criteria for DAVV DET 2020 in the section below:
Age Limit: There is no upper age limit to apply for DAVV DET 2020.
Domicile: The candidates who comes into reservation category shall be required to present a Domicile Certificate.
Academic Qualification: For M.Phil
- A candidate for the degree of M.Phil must hold a Master’s degree or equivalent in the concerned or allied subject.
- Master’s degree with at least 55% Marks [50% for SC/ST/OBC] from a deemed university
- The candidate shall ordinarily be permitted to work for M . Phil . degree in the subject in which he/she has obtained his/her Master’s Degree
Academic Qualification: For Ph.D
- A candidate for the degree of Ph.D. must hold a Master’s degree or equivalent in the concerned or allied subject
- Master’s degree with at least 55% Marks [50% for SC/ST/OBC] from a deemed university
- A candidate shall ordinarily be permitted to work for Ph.D. degree in the subject in which he/she has obtained his/her Master’s Degree
DAVV DET 2020 Application Form
DAVV DET Application form 2020 will be released on the official website, dauniv.ac.in. The university will release the DAVV DET Application Form in May 2020. Candidates can apply through online mode after checking the eligibility criteria. The applicants need to qualify for this entrance exam to get the admissions in M.Phil/ Ph.D. Programme. Candidates shall be required to pay applicable application fees to successfully submit the DAVV DET 2020 Application form. Candidates shall be admitted in M.Phil./ Ph.D. programmes through Doctoral Entrance Test followed by an interview. DET shall be conducted for each subject separately at the University Teaching Departments.
Application Fee: Candidate have to pay Application Form for Ph.D. and M.Phil.: Rs. 1000
Mode of Payment: Candidate can pay the fee online through Debit Card/ Credit Card or Net Banking from anywhere.
DAVV DET 2020 Admit Card
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (DAVV) will issue the Doctoral Entrance Test ( DET) Admit Card. The admit card will be released in the online mode. Candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website davv.mponline.gov.in or from the link which will be provided on this page also. Application number will be required to download the admit card. It’s advised that candidate must carry the admit card with them on the examination date as without it the candidate will not be allowed to sit for the exam
DAVV DET 2020 Answer Key
The university will release the DAVV DET Answer key 2020 . Candidate will be able to check the answer key from the official website or from this page also. Answer key will help the candidate in checking the answers that they have marked in the exam. With the help of answer key the candidate will be able to calculate the probable score they are likely to get. The answer key will be released in the pdf format in online mode. After all the corrections the university will release the DAVV DET 2020 result.
DAVV DEV 2020 Merit List
The merit list will be released by the university carrying the names of those candidates who will clear the entrance exam. Those students will be called for the next round of the admission process i.e Interview while those who candidates who have exemption from the entrance test will be judged on the basis of the Interview result. The merit list will be in the form of pdf and the names will be same as mentioned in the DAVV DET 2020 Application form. Candidates have to score 50% marks minimum in the entrance exam. The Research Advisory Committee (RAC) will finalize the admission on the basis of merit list and on the seat availability.
DAVV DET 2020 Interview
Candidates who will score 50% marks in the entrance exam shall be called for the interview by Research Advisory Committee (RAC). The committee will finalize the decision of granting the admission. The date of interview in each subject will be notified on the website of the University. After the DAVV DET interview, the final results will be announced. candidates who will be recommended in the interviw shall be granted admission. Candidates qualified in the interview shall be called for counselling for document verfication. The candidates are expected to bring the no objection letter from the proposed Supervisor and Co-supervisor (if applicable) duly forwarded from the Head of the research centre.
Important Consideration for DAVV DET 2020 Interview
Candidates must keep in mind that they shall be required to discuss their research interest/area through a presentation before a duly constituted Research Advisory Committee. The interview/viva-voce shall also consider the following aspects. Candidates shall be asked about the following aspects:
- The candidate possesses the competence for the proposed research
- The research work can be suitably undertaken at the research centre
- The proposed area of research can contribute to new/additional knowledge.
DAVV DET 2020 Counselling
After the release of the merit list the counselling will be conduct and on the basis of the seat availability and cutoff decided by the University the counselling will be conduct in which qualified candidates will be called. The counselling will involve the verification of the original documents. Candidate must appear for the counselling as per the counselling schedule.
DAVV DET 2020 Reservation Policy
Seats reserved for SC/ST/OBC category will be offered to the SC/ST/OBC candidates of Madhya Pradesh domicile only. SC/ ST/OBC candidates from other states and the candidates from other reserved categories from any state will be treated under the unreserved category. SC/ ST/OBC candidates have to produce category certificate and valid M.P. domicile certificate issued by appropriate authorities at the time of counseling. Ensure that you have correctly selected your category. Change of category shall not be accepted thereafter at any stage.
About Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (University) popularly known DAVV is a state university situated in the indore city of madhya Pradesh. The university has its administrative offices and primary school campus on Rabindranath Tagore Marg in Indore. It offers varoius UG and PG courses in several disciplines. The university offers admission to M.Phil and Ph.D courses though DET (Doctoral Entrance Test).
Official Website: www.dauniv.ac.in
For more Details regarding DAVV DET 2019, candidates can Download Information from below;
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.