DAVV M.E / M.Tech / M.Pharma Counselling 2020 will be conducted by the DAVV. The schedule for DAVV M.E / M.Tech / M.Pharma Counselling 2020 will be released and updated here as officially announced. Candidates can read the complete details regarding DAVV M.E / M.Tech / M.Pharma Counselling 2020 on this page.
DAVV M.E / M.Tech / M.Pharma Counselling 2020
The candidate will be required to report in person for counselling on given date and time. Non-appearance in counselling, for whatsoever reason, will automatically disqualify the candidature for the admission. The admissions will be finalized at the time of counselling.
Admission Rules and Instructions
- Candidate is required to report in person for counselling at given venue, date and time. Nonappearance in counselling, for whatsoever reason, will automatically disqualify the candidature for the admission. The admissions will be finalized at the time of counselling.
- The name of the candidate must be the same as given in the mark sheet of the qualifying examination. Competent authorities should certify the discrepancies in the name of various mark sheets if any.
- The information given in the online application form will be verified with the original documents at the time of counselling/admission by the University. If it is found that an applicant has provided incorrect or false information or withheld some relevant information at the time of filling up the online application form, the applicant shall be debarred from admission or the admission can be cancelled at any time during the course of studies without giving any prior notice.
- In case any University / Institute does not show the percentage of marks in the mark sheet, a certificate from the competent authority of the University / Institute must be produced stating the equivalent percentage of marks as well.
- The sponsored / Part-time candidates will be admitted as per the merit developed on the basis of % of marks obtained in the following categories:
- Qualifying examination: 100
- Written Test: 50
- Interview: 30
- Service Experience*: 20
- Total: 200
- * Service experience – 2 marks per year limited to maximum 20 marks.
- Seats reserved for SC/ST category will be offered to the SC/ST candidates of Madhya Pradesh domicile only. SC/ ST candidates from other states and the candidates from other reserved categories from any state will be treated under the unreserved category. SC/ ST candidates have to produce category certificate and valid M.P. domicile certificate issued by appropriate authorities at the time of counselling. SC/ST seats will mutually be interchanged if candidates in particular category are not available.
- If reserved seats under SC/ST/Sponsored category remain vacant in any programme on the day of counselling, vacant seats will be converted to the unreserved category.
- GATE/GPAT qualified candidates will be preferred for admission. GATE/GPAT qualified candidates will be admitted in order of merit as per their GATE/ GPAT score and fulfilling eligibility criteria of the programme in which the candidate is seeking admission. However, if seats are vacant due to non-availability of the GATE/GPAT qualified candidates, then NON-GATE / NON-GPAT candidates will be admitted as per the merit developed on the basis of % of marks obtained in the qualifying examination and fulfilling eligibility criteria of the programme in which the candidate is seeking admission. The candidate has to submit his/ her original GATE/ GPAT card on confirmation of the seat.
- The candidate has to deposit a demand draft of Rs. 10,000/- drawn in favour of Registrar, DAVV, Indore, payable at Indore.
- The decision of the University Authority shall be final and binding in the matters relating to admission. The rules may be modified without any prior notice and any modification so made shall be binding.
- All admitted students, who are not enrolled with the University, would be required to enroll themselves as per University rules.
The following documents are required at the time of admission:
- Photographs – 3 Nos.
- A demand draft of Rs. 10,000/- from any scheduled bank drawn in favour of Registrar, DAVV, Indore, payable at Indore.
- GATE/ GPAT score card – Original + 1 Photocopy.
- In case of sponsored candidates a certificate from employer on prescribed proforma.
- Mark sheet of qualifying examination-Original +1 Photocopy (Self Attested).
- Mark sheet and certificate of 10th, 12th, bachelor degree-Original+1 photocopy of each (self-attested).
- Migration Certificate-Original +1 Photocopy (Self Attested), if required.
- Cast Certificate for SC/ST candidates-Original for verification + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested).
- M.P. Domicile Certificate for SC/ST candidates-Original for verification + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested).
- Affidavit for Gap in studies (if applicable)-Original + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested).
- Candidates who will be admitted on undertaking will have to produce the final result (in case of result not declared at the time of counselling) by 14th of August 2018 else admission will automatically be cancelled.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.