DAVV M.E / M.Tech / M.Pharma Counselling 2021 will be conducted by the DAVV. The schedule for DAVV M.E / M.Tech / M.Pharma Counselling 2020 will be released and updated here as officially announced. Candidates can read the complete details regarding DAVV M.E / M.Tech / M.Pharma Counselling 2021 on this page.
DAVV M.E / M.Tech / M.Pharma Counselling 2021
The candidate will be required to report in person for counselling on given date and time. Non-appearance in counselling, for whatsoever reason, will automatically disqualify the candidature for the admission. The admissions will be finalized at the time of counselling.
Admission Rules and Instructions
- For GATE/GPAT qualified candidates: Preference will be given to GATE/GPAT qualified candidates. Admission shall be made on a merit list developed on the basis of GATE/GPAT score for each programme. However, in case of non- availability of GATE/GPAT qualified candidates, admission will be offered to NON- GATE/NON-GPAT candidates.
- For NON-GATE/NON-GPAT candidates: Admission shall be made on the basis of a merit list developed for each programme considering average marks / CGPA upto seventh semester (B.E./ B.Tech./B.Pharm.)/ fifth semester (M.C.A.) /third semester (M.Sc.).
- For Sponsored Candidates: Admission shall be given on the basis of merit developed as per the criteria listed below for M.E. (Part-Time) / M.Tech. (Executive) Programmes. Any seat(s) remains vacant under sponsored category in any programme on the day of counselling, will be converted to unreserved category and admission shall be offered as per
Admission in M.E (Part-Time) /M.Tech. (Executive) Programmes:
The admissions will be made as per the merit developed on the basis of % of marks obtained in the following categories:
- Max. Marks – 80% (Weightage of Qualifying examination)
- 20% for Service Experience weightage (* Service experience – 2 marks per year limited to maximum 20 marks.)
- Admission shall be made by online off campus counselling. An e-mail regarding allotment of a seat in the program will be sent to the candidate. After allotment the candidate is required to deposit a partial fee of Rs.10,000/- through online mode only within the notified period, failing which the seat will be considered as vacant and will be offered to other candidates as per the order of merit.
- The admission will be confirmed after verification of the documents. For the document verification, the candidate has to report at concern the School of Studies /Institute on notified date and time. After the confirmation of admission, the candidate has to deposit the remaining fee within the notified period. During the process of document verification, if it is found that an applicant has provided incorrect or false information or withheld some relevant information at the time of filling up the online application form, the applicant shall be debarred from admission or the admission can be canceled at any time during the course of studies without giving any prior notice.
- If a candidate fails to deposit fee within the notified period, his/her admission will be treated as canceled and the seat will be offered to another candidates as per the order of merit and choice of the candidate.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.