DAVV M.E / M.Tech / M.Pharma Admission 2017 – Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore (DAVV) has published notification for admission to the M.E / M.Tech / M.Pharma programmes for 2017-2019 batch. Candidates can read the complete details regarding DAVV M.E / M.Tech / M.Pharma Admission 2017 such as application form & fee, eligibility criteria, selection process etc. on this page.
DAVV M.E / M.Tech / M.Pharma Admission 2017
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore (DAVV) offers admission in the following M.E / M.Tech./ M.Pharm. Programmes for the academic year 2017-2018.
Group A : M.E (Full Time) / Group B : M.E (Part Time) Programmes
Institute of Engineering & Technology: Computer Engineering with spl. in Software Engg., Electronics with spl. in Digital Instrumentation, Electronics with spl. in Digital Communication, Industrail Engg. & Management, Mechnical Engg. with spl. in Design & Thermal Engg., Information Technology with spl. in Information Secruity.
Group C: M.Tech. (Full-Time) Programmes
- School of Computer Science & IT: Computer Science, Network Management & Information Security, Information Architecture & Software Engineering.
- School of Data Science & Forecasting: Future Studies & Planning with spl. in Data Science, Systems Management with spl. in Information Systems.
- School of Electronics: Embedded Systems, Spatial Information Technology, Mobile Computing Technology.
- School of Energy and Environmental Studies: Energy Management.
- School of Instrumentation: Instrumentation.
- School of Physics: Laser Science & Applications
Group D: M.Pharm. (Full-Time) Programme
- School of Pharmacy: Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
Schedule for DAVV M.Tech / M.Pharma Admission 2017 is given below.
|Start Date for Online Submission of Application Form||05 May 2017|
|Last Date for Online Submission of Application Form||20 Jun 2017|
|Date of Counselling of Sponsored Candidates in Courses of all Groups||28 Jun 2017|
|Date of Counselling for Admission in Group B Course (All categories)||28 Jun 2017|
|Date of Counselling of GATE/GPAT Candidates for Admission in Group A, C & D programmes – All categories||30 Jun 2017|
|Date of Counselling of NON-GATE/ NON-GPAT Candidates for Admission in Group A, C & D Programmes-All categories||03 Jul 2017|
|Commencement of Classes||07 Jul 2017|
- Online application fee for each group is Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 600/- for SC/ST candidates of M.P. domicile).
- In addition to the application fee, Rs. 50/- will also be charged extra as Online Service Charges.
- If a candidate applies for two groups then he/ she has to pay application fee of Rs. 2000/- (Rs. 1200/- for SC/ST candidates) + Rs. 50/- (Online Service Charges).
Mode of Payment
Candidate can pay fee online through MPOnline authorized KIOSK in MP or through any ATM cum Debit Card/ Credit Card or Net Banking from anywhere. If your amount is deducted and receipt is not generated, pay the fee again, as previous amount will be reverted automatically into your card or bank account. For more details on this issue call customer care no. 0755 – 4019401 to 406 (six lines).
Eligibility Criteria, Colleges & Seats
Last year eligibility criteria, Colleges & seats is given below.
For Group C-Courses
- Relaxation of 5% marks in eligibility for sponsored/ SC/ ST candidates.
- For sponsored candidates minimum two years working experience after qualifying degree is required. The sponsored candidates have to submit a certificate from the employer on the prescribed Performa.
Age Limit: Maximum age limit is 28 years as on July 1 of the admission year. No age limit for female / sponsored candidates. Relaxation in age for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates is 3 years.
Distribution of Seats: Unreserved-10; SC-1; ST-2; Sponsored-5 (Total seats: 18).
* In case of M.Tech. in Energy Management: Unreserved-10; SC-1; ST-2; Sponsored-5 (Total seats: 18).
- BE/B Tech (Electrical/Electronic Engineering): 03
- BE/B Tech (Mechanical Engineering): 03
- BE/B Tech (Chemical & other branches of Engineering): 03
- M.Sc. in Physics: 01
For Group D-Courses
For sponsored candidates minimum two years working experience after qualifying degree is required. The sponsored candidates have to submit a certificate from the employer on the prescribed Performa.
Distribution of Seats : Unreserved-10; SC-1; ST-2; Sponsored-5 (Total seats: 18).
GATE/GPAT qualified candidates will be preferred for admission. Admissions will be given as per GATE/ GPAT score. However, if seats are vacant due to non-availability of the GATE/GPAT qualified candidates, then NON-GATE / NON-GPAT candidates will be admitted as per the merit developed on the basis of % of marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
The sponsored/ part-time candidates will be admitted as per the merit developed on the basis of % of marks obtained in the following categories:
- Qualifying examination : 100
- Written Test : 50
- Interview : 30
- Service Experience* : 20
- Total : 200
* Service experience – 2 marks per year limited to maximum 20 marks.
The candidates who want to take admission under sponsored category in group A / part-time category should report for test at Institute of Engineering & Technology. While the candidates who want to take admission under sponsored category in group C/ D should report for test at the concerned School of Studies.
The candidate has to bring a demand draft of Rs. 10,000/- drawn in favour of Registrar, DAVV, Indore, payable at Indore at the time of counselling and it is required to deposit the demand draft for confirmation of the seat.
Admission Rules and Instruction
- The candidate is advised to apply for admission only if he/she fulfils the eligibility requirements. The onus of checking appropriate eligibility lies with the candidate. Candidate must read and understand the details given in the guidelines available on the website at www.dauniv.ac.in carefully before filling the application form.
- Maximum age limit is 28 years as on July 1, 2017. No age limit for female / sponsored/ part-time candidates. A relaxation of three years in upper age limit for SC / ST / OBC and physically handicapped candidate shall be provided for the applicants of Madhya Pradesh only.
- Candidate must upload his/ her photograph with signature at the given space in the online application form. No other documents are to be uploaded along with the online application form.
- Seats reserved for SC/ST category will be offered to the SC/ST candidates of Madhya Pradesh domicile only. SC/ ST candidates from other states and the candidates from other reserved categories from any state will be treated under unreserved category. Select your category carefully. SC/ ST candidates have to produce category certificate and valid M.P. domicile certificate issued by appropriate authorities at the time of counselling. Ensure that you have correctly selected your category. Change of category shall not be accepted thereafter at any stage.
- Check the form thoroughly before online payment, unpaid form will not be accepted in any case.
- Indicate choice of group(s) as per your interest and eligibility. One can opt for more than one group, if he/ she fulfils the eligibility requirements.
- Candidate is required to report in person for counselling on given date and time. Nonappearance in counselling, for whatsoever reason, will automatically disqualify the candidature for the admission. The admissions will be finalised at the time of counselling.
- The name of the candidate must be the same as given in the mark sheet of the qualifying examination. Competent authorities should certify the discrepancies in the name of various mark sheets, if any.
- The information given in the online application form will be verified with the original documents at the time of counselling / admission by the University. If it is found that an applicant has provided incorrect or false information or withheld some relevant information at the time of filling up the online application form, the applicant shall be debarred from admission or the admission can be cancelled at any time during the course of studies without giving any prior notice.
- In case any University / Institute do not show percentage of marks in the mark sheet, a certificate from the competent authority of the University / Institute must be produced stating equivalent percentage of marks as well.
- If reserved seats under SC/ST/Sponsored category remain vacant in any programme on the day of counselling, vacant seats will be converted to unreserved category. SC/ST seats, will mutually be interchanged if candidates in particular category, are not available.
Syllabus – Last year
- Computer Science
- Future Studies and Planning/ Systems Management