DAVV M.E / M.Tech / M.Pharma Admission 2020 – Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore (DAVV) has released the provisioanl selected candidates list for admission to the M.E, M.Tech & M.Sc programs for 2020-22 batch. The Sponsored/ Part-time candidates/ Working Executives will be admitted as per the merit developed on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in the Qualifying Examination, Written Test, Interview, and Service Experience. Candidates can read the complete details regarding DAVV M.E / M.Tech / M.Pharma Admission 2020 such as application form & fee, eligibility criteria, selection process etc. on this page.
Latest: Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya has released the 2nd provisional selected candidate’s list for M.Tech. Scroll down to check the same
DAVV M.E / M.Tech / M.Pharma Admission 2020
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore (DAVV) offers admission in the following M.E / M.Tech./ M.Pharm. Programs for the academic year 2020.
Schedule for DAVV M.Tech / M.Pharma Admission 2020 is given below.
|Start Date for Online Submission of Application Form||Released|
|Last Date for Online Submission of Application Form|
|DAVV M.E Provisional Admission List 2020 Out on||23 Sep 2020|
DAVV M.E / M.Tech / M.Pharma Admission 2020 Provisional Selection List
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya has released the provisional selected candidate’s list for M.E, M.Tech & M.Sc Programme. Candidates can check the provisional selection list at the official website or direct link is given below.
- Click here to download the DAVV Admission 2020 2nd Provisional Selection List for M.Tech. (CS/NM/IA).
- Click here to download the DAVV Admission 2020 Provisional Selection List for M.E.
- Click here to download the DAVV Admission 2020 Provisional Selection List for M.Tech. (CS/NM/IA)
- Click here to download the DAVV Admission 2020 Provisional Selection List for M.Tech. (Big Data Analytics)
- Click here to download the DAVV Admission 2020 Provisional Selection List for M.Tech. (Data Science)
- Click here to download the DAVV Admission 2020 Provisional Selection List for M.Tech. (Executive) Data Science
- Click here to download the DAVV Admission 2020 Provisional Selection List for M.Sc. (Data Science and Analytics) Batch 2020-22
- Click here to download the DAVV Admission 2020 Provisional Selection List for M.Sc. (Data Science and Analytics)
DAVV M.E / M.Tech / M.Pharma Admission 2020 Application Form Extended
- Click here to download the above notice.
M.E./M.Tech./M.Pharm.(Full-Time)/M.E.(Part-Time)/M.Tech (Executive) Programmes
Online applications are invited from GATE/GPAT/Non-GATE/Non-GPAT candidates/Sponsored working candidates for admission in M.E./M.Tech./M.Pharm (Full-Time) programs and from working executives for admission in M.E.(Part-Time)/M.Tech. (Executive) Programs as detailed below:
Group A: M.E. (Full-Time) / Group B: M.E. (Part-Time) Programmes Institute of Engineering & Technology: 1.Computer Engineering with spl. in Software Engg. 2. Electronics with spl. in Digital Instrumentation 3.Electronics with spl. in Digital Communication 4.Industrial Engg. & Management 5.Mechanical Engg. with Spl. in Design & Thermal Engg. 6. Information Technology with spl. in Information Security.
Group C: M.Tech. (Full-Time) Programmes School of Computer Science & IT: 1.Computer Science 2. Network Management & Information Security 3.Information Architecture & Software Engineering. School of Data Science & Forecasting: 1.Data Science 2.Big Data Analytics. School of Electronics: 1.Embedded Systems 2.Geo-informatics 3.Mobile Computing Technology. School of Energy and Environmental
Studies: 1.Energy Management 2.Energy and Environment. School of Instrumentation: 1.Instrumentation 2. Internet of Things (IoT). School of Physics: Laser Science & Applications
Group D: M.Tech. (Executive) Programmes School of Computer Science & IT: Computer Science. School of Data Science & Forecasting: Data Science. School of Electronics: Embedded Systems. School of Energy and Environmental Studies: EnergyManagement. School of Instrumentation: Instrumentation.
Group E: M.Pharm. (Full-Time) Programme School of Pharmacy: Pharmaceutical Chemistry
DAVV M.E / M.Tech / M.Pharma Admission 2020 Application Form
A candidate have to apply online for admission in M.E./M.Tech./M.Pharm. programmes through the official website dauniv.ac.in. The candidates are advised to apply for admission only if he/she fulfills the eligibility requirements. The onus of checking appropriate eligibility lies with the candidate. Candidate must read and understand the details given in the guidelines available on the website http://www.dauniv.ac.in carefully before filling the application form.
Application Fee: Nonrefundable application fee for each group of programs is Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 600/- for SC/ST of M.P. domicile) only.
DAVV M.E / M.Tech / M.Pharma Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
M.E. Programme (Full Time):
At least 60% aggregate marks in B.E./B.Tech. or equivalent in an allied branch of Engineering from recognized Institute/ University. Relaxation of 5% marks in eligibility for sponsored/ SC/ ST candidates. Valid GATE Score in the relevant/allied branch of Engineering / Technology.
For Sponsored Candidates: Eligibility as above + minimum two years of working experience after qualifying degree.
M.E. Programme (Part Time):
At least 60% aggregate marks in B.E./B.Tech. or equivalent in an allied branch of Engineering from recognized Institute/ University. Relaxation of 5% marks in eligibility for sponsored/ SC/ ST candidates.
Minimum of two years of working experience after a qualifying degree.
M.Tech Programme (Full Time):
M.Tech Programme (Part Time):
M.Pharma Programme (Full Time):
B. Pharm. from an Indian University established by law in India from an institution approved by Pharmacy Council of India and has scored not less than 55% of the maximum marks (aggregate of 4 years of B. Pharm.) Every student, selected for admission to postgraduate pharmacy program in any PCI approved institution should have obtained registration with the State Pharmacy Council or should obtain the same within one month from the date of his/her admission, failing which the admission of the candidate shall be canceled
DAVV M.E / M.Tech / M.Pharma Admission 2020 Admission Process
Admission in M.E./M.Tech./M.Pharm.(Full-Time) Programmes:
- For GATE/GPAT qualified candidates: Preference will be given to GATE/GPAT qualified candidates. Admission shall be made on a merit list developed on the basis of GATE/GPAT score for each programme. However, in case of non- availability of GATE/GPAT qualified candidates, admission will be offered to NON- GATE/NON-GPAT candidates.
- For NON-GATE/NON-GPAT candidates: Admission shall be made on the basis of a merit list developed for each programme considering average marks / CGPA upto seventh semester (B.E./ B.Tech./B.Pharm.)/ fifth semester (M.C.A.) /third semester (M.Sc.).
- For Sponsored Candidates: Admission shall be given on the basis of merit developed as per the criteria listed below for M.E. (Part-Time) / M.Tech. (Executive) Programmes. Any seat(s) remains vacant under sponsored category in any programme on the day of counselling, will be converted to unreserved category and admission shall be offered as per
Admission in M.E (Part-Time) /M.Tech. (Executive) Programmes:
The admissions will be made as per the merit developed on the basis of % of marks obtained in the following categories:
- Max. Marks – 80% (Weightage of Qualifying examination)
- 20% for Service Experience weightage (* Service experience – 2 marks per year limited to maximum 20 marks.)
- Admission shall be made by online off campus counselling. An e-mail regarding allotment of a seat in the program will be sent to the candidate. After allotment the candidate is required to deposit a partial fee of Rs.10,000/- through online mode only within the notified period, failing which the seat will be considered as vacant and will be offered to other candidates as per the order of merit.
- The admission will be confirmed after verification of the documents. For the document verification, the candidate has to report at concern the School of Studies /Institute on notified date and time. After the confirmation of admission, the candidate has to deposit the remaining fee within the notified period. During the process of document verification, if it is found that an applicant has provided incorrect or false information or withheld some relevant information at the time of filling up the online application form, the applicant shall be debarred from admission or the admission can be canceled at any time during the course of studies without giving any prior notice.
- If a candidate fails to deposit fee within the notified period, his/her admission will be treated as canceled and the seat will be offered to another candidates as per the order of merit and choice of the candidate.
AICTE Scholarships to GATE/GPAT Qualified Candidates:
There are 13 stipend seats approved by AICTE @ Rs. 12400 per month under the Direct Benefit Transfer scheme for each regular M.E./M.Tech/M.Pharm (Group A,C,E) programme except M.Tech. program in Energy and Environment. Out of 13 Stipend seats 3 seats are reserved for SC/ST students of M.P. Domicile and 10 Stipend seats are available for All India Candidates.
- Computer Science
- Data Science and Forecasting
- ME (Industrial Engineering & Management)
- ME (Computer Engineering/Information Technology)
- ME (Design & Thermal)
- M.E. (Electronics) Digital Communication / Digital Instrumentation (M.E. Sponsored candidate)
Official Website: dauniv.ac.in
For more details about DAVV M.E / M.Tech / M.Pharma Admission 2020 candidates can download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.