DAVV 2021 Result has been published on the official website of the DAVV. The Results of DAVV 2021 are announced by the Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (University) for admission to UG, PG, ME, M.Tech, M.Pharma, and Ph.D./ M.Phil courses. The name of shortlisted candidates has appeared in the admission list. The candidates can check their results on the official website i.e dauniv.ac.in. The admission to various non-CET programs will be strictly on the basis of UG/12th scores. The courses are offered to the candidates according to their rank in the merit list.
Latest – DAVV has released the 2nd admission list for M.Sc (Data Science and Analytics) and M.Sc. Chemistry. Scroll down to check it.
DAVV Result 2021
The candidates who appear in any of the entrance tests will be able to check their respective result on the official website or also they can check their result through this page.
|Release of 2nd admission list for M.Sc (Data Science and Analytics) and M.Sc. Chemistry courses||23 Aug 2021|
Check Admission List:
– Click here to check the 2nd selection list for admission to M.Sc. (Data Science and Analytics) at the School of Data Science & Forecasting.
– Click here to check the 2nd selection list for admission to M.Sc. Chemistry at School of Chemical Sciences.
How to Check DAVV Result 2021?
In order to check the result for DAVV 2021 admissions, the candidates need to visit the official website i.e dauniv.ac.in. To visit the result candidates need their enrolment number given in their admit card. Candidates who will appear for the exams will be able to check their results. The process to check the result is given below:
- To check the result candidates need to click on the link given in this page.
- or the candidates need to visit the official website of university.
- Now, the candidates need to choose the course for which they have applied .
- At last candidates need to take a print out of their respective results.
DAVV 2021 Answer Key
After the examination, the conducting body will display answer key on it’s official website or also, you can refer the link given below as well. The answer key will allow the candidates to check the answers to the questions asked in exam and they will be able to calculate their estimated scores. In case any of the candidates finds any error in the answer key he/she can report it to the university. The result will be announced after the objections are clear.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.