DCE Rajasthan Result 2020 – Department of College Education (DCE) prepares the result for admission in BA, MA, B.Com, M.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc, and so on. The result is released at the official website, dceapp.rajasthan.gov.in. Candidates can check it by log in using their application number and date of birth. The result is available in the form of a merit list which contains the names of the shortlisted candidates. The merit list also displays the course and college of the selected candidates. DCE result is prepared based on the candidate’s marks in the qualifying examination. Scroll down to check in detail about the DCE Rajasthan Result 2020.
DCE Rajasthan Result 2020
In the preparation of the merit list, first preference is given to the Rajasthan domicile candidates. Candidates acn check the DCE Rajasthan result 2020 schedule from below.
|DCE Rajasthan admission 2020||Dates|
|Meir list releases on||2nd week of Jul 2020|
|Sessions start from||2nd week of Jul 2020|
DCE Rajasthan Merit List 2020
DCE Rajasthan releases the merit list on the candidate’s login. To check the merit list, candidates have to enter their application number and date of birth on the official website. In the DCE merit list, candidate’s rank along with the course and college allotted to him/her is mentioned. The merit list is prepared on the basis of the candidate’s marks in the qualifying examination along with satisfying the eligibility criteria. After the release of the list, candidates should report to the allotted colleges as per the schedule.
Documents to Carry Along on the Reporting Day
Selected candidates have to report to the allotted colleges along with the below-mentioned documents for the purpose of verification.
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- 12th mark sheet
- 10th mark sheet
- Basic caste certificate to avail reservation (if belongs from SC/ST/OBC/Economically Backward Class)
- Original residence certificate (if belomgs from outside the state of Rajasthan)
- Certificate of Disability (if applicable)
- Kashmari Displaced Certificate / Original Residence Certificate of Assam
- Guardian’s serving as state employee certificate (if applicable)
- If the option of bonus benefits is filled in the application, then its original certificate
- Interval certificate (If there is a gap in between the education)
- Certificate of Guardian’s Defense Personnel (if applicable)
- Other certificates that apply to you
How to Check the DCE Rajasthan 2020 Merit List
Candiadtes can follow the below-mentioned steps to check the DCE Rajasthan merit list.
Step 1: First of all, click on the direct link which shall be provided on this page after the release of the result.
Step 2: On the homepage click on the “Check UG/PG Merit List”
Step 3: Enter your application number, date of birth and captcha.
Step 4: Thereafter, the merit list appears on the screen.
About Department of College Education
Department of College Education was established in the year 1958. DCE operates under the control and administration of the Commissioner of College Education, Rajasthan. The purpose and goal of DCE is the development of college education in the state of Rajasthan.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.