DCECE 2020 – BCECEB has released the admit card for DCECE 2020. The candidates can download it from the official website or from the link given below. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) conducts Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination (DCECE) for the admission into Polytechnic and Paramedical courses. The new date for DCECE 2020 has been notified. Now, the exam will be conducted on November 26 & 27, 2020. The candidates who qualify the entrance test can take admission into Government or Private Colleges of Bihar. Check more information about DCECE 2020 from this page such as admit card, exam pattern, result etc.
Latest: The hall ticket for DCECE 2020 has been released. Click Here to download.
The exam is being conducted for admission into following 4 groups of courses:
- PE (Polytechnic Engineering)
- PPE (Part-time 4-year Polytechnic Engineering)
- PM (Para Medical – Intermediate level)
- PMD (Para Medical Dental – Madhyamik level)
The important dates of DCECE 2020 are given for application form filling, downloading admit card, date of exam, and declaration of results.
Re-Opening for DECECE 2020:
|Re-Opening for DCECE 2020||Dates|
|Restart of Online Registration Date||20 Sep 2020|
|Online Registration Closing Date||28 Sep 2020|
|Last date of payment through Challan after submission of|
Online Application form of Registered candidate
|29 Sep 2020|
|Last date of payment through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card after|
submission of the Online Application Form of Registered Candidates
|30 Sep 2020|
|Online Editing of Application Form||01-03 Oct 2020|
|Issue of Online Admit Card|
|Proposed Date of Examination .|
|Online Registration starting date||18 Mar 2020|
|Online Registration closing date|
|Last date of application fee payment through challan|
|Last date of application fee payment in online mode|
|Application Form Correction|
|Issue of Online Admit Card|
|Date of exam – PE and PPE|
|Date of exam – PM and PMD|
|Result declaration||to be announced|
Bihar Polytechnic Paramedical (DCECE) 2020 Exam Date Revised
Click here to check the above Notice.
DCECE 2020 Admit Card
BCECEB releases the admit card for DCECE on the official website. The candidates can download DCECE 2020 admit card by entering the registration number and date of birth.
Admit card carries the important details like date & time of exam, venue exam centre and roll no of candidates. It is mandatory to carry the printed copy of the admit card to the exam centre.
DCECE 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern of the exam from the table below:
- Duration – The duration of the exam shall be 2 hours and 15 minutes.
- Total Marks – The total marks will be 450
- Mode of examination – The paper will be conducted in an offline mode. Candidates need to fill in their responses in an OMR sheet with the help of Blue/black ballpoint pen.
For PE and PPE – All the questions for this course will be of secondary level.
|Subject||No of questions||Marks|
For Para Medical(PM) courses – Hindi, English and General Knowledge will be of Intermediate level and General science and Quantitative ability will be of secondary level.
|Subject||No of questions||Marks|
For Para Medical Dental – All the questions for thisAll the questions for this course will be of secondary level. course will be of secondary level.
|Subject||No of questions||Marks|
DCECE 2020 Exam Centres
Candidates should check DCECE 2020 admit card to know which centre has been assigned to them. The list of the exam centres is given below. Please note that this is based on last year’s information.
|East Champaran||Jharkhand||Western Champaran|
DCECE 2020 Result
BCECEB will release the merit list along with the rankcard of DCECE 2020. Candidates can check the result by logging in with Roll no and date of birth on the official website. Rank card will carry the name of canddiate, roll no of exam, course, total marks and rank scored by them in DCECE 2020. According to the merit list, qualified candidates will have to fill the online choice of prefernces for the counseling process.
DCECE 2020 Reservation Policy
Candidates can check the reservation of seats for the reserved candidates from the table below:
|Reservation||Reservation of seats|
|SC (Scheduled Caste)||16%|
|ST (Scheduled Tribe)||01%|
|EBC (Extremely Backward Class)||18%|
|BC (Backward Class)||12%|
|RCG (Reserved Category Girls)||03%|
DCECE 2020 Counselling
All the candidates who gave the DCECE 2020 and cleared the entrance exam, have to fill the online choices for counselling process. Candidates will be called for the admission process, on the basis of the rank in DCECE 2020 merit list and on the basis of the preference of the choices and seats. The candidates have to report on the specified venue at the time of counselling with appropriate documents for the verification. After counselling, the candidates will assign the college according to choice filling and merit list.
DCECE 2020 Seat Matrix
Candidates can check the seats matrix of PM courses given by the university as per last year from the table below:
Para-Medical (Intermediate Level)
|PATNA DENTAL COLLEGE||20|
|A.N.M. School (all campuses)||2130|
|Prlvate G.N.M courses||1 193|
|Private A.N.M courses||1915|
Para Medical-Dental (Matric Level) Course
|UNDER CIVIL SURGEON||60|
BCECEB conducts Bihar Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination (DCECE) for admission into polytechnic and paramedical colleges and institutions of Bihar. Candidates will be selected on the basis of the merit list of the entrance exam. Candidates those who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply online on the official website. Qualified candidates will be called for for the counselling process.
DCECE Application Form 2020
Candidates who are interested to give DCECE needs to fill the application form and pay the registration fees. Candidates need to register themselves for filling the online application form. The application form will be available on the official website, candidates can apply online on the official website.
How to Apply:
- Personal Information
- Upload Photo and Signature
- Educational Information
- Preview Application
- Payment of Application Fee
- Download and Print Application Form
The application fees for DCECE 2020 is as follows.
|Number of programmes||General / OBC / EBC||SC / ST / DQ|
|For one programme||Rs 750/-||Rs 480/-|
|For two programmes||Rs 850/-||Rs 530/-|
|For three programmes||Rs 950/-||Rs 630/-|
|For four programmes||Rs 1150/-||Rs 730/-|
Mode of Payment – Candidates need to pay the application fees using either of the following modes:
- Online: using a credit card, debit card or net-banking.
- Offline: using NEFT challan. Candidates have to print out the challan and submit the same with application fee to any bank.
DCECE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form, it is essential that the candidate checks the eligibility criteria so that his/her candidature shall not get rejected due to some reason.
Here we have given all the information regarding the eligibility criteria for DCECE 2020 so that the candidates can have a clear idea about the eligibility criteria before filling the application form according to the specific courses.
Nationality Eligibility – The candidate should be an Indian National and must belong to at least one of the following categories :
- Either parents must belong to the state of Bihar OR
- Must have been a refugee in the state/be the employees of Bihar government/be a part of Rashtra Sangh and currently based in Bihar/be Employee of Indian Government / Bihar government.
Age Criteria – The age criteria is as follows:
- For Polytechnic engineering (PE), there is no age limit as such specified.
- For four year part time polytechnic (PPE), the minimum age should be 19 years as on July 01, 2020.
- For Para medical dental course (PMD), minimum and maximum age should be 15 and 30 years respectively as on December 31, 2020.
- For Para medical, eligibiltu criteria is as per the courses in it. For GNM(Grade -A nursing), minimum and maximum age as on December 31, 2020 should be 17 years and 35 years respectively. For ANM nursing courses also the minimum and maximum age should be 17 years and 35 years respectively as specified by Nursing Council of India Ltd. For other courses, minimum and maximum age has to be 17 and 32 years respectively as on December 31, 2020.
Educational Criteria – The education qualification for DCECE 2020 is:
For Polytechnic Engineering:
- Must have secured at least 35% marks in 10th class from Bihar School examination Board or a similar recognized board. Those who are appearing for the 10th examination in 2020 may also apply for the same, but they need to produce valid certificates for the same.
For part-time four year Polytechnic Engineering Course :
- 10th pass from a recognized board along with 2 years of ITI or 10th pass along with 2 years of work experience in any company/organization/industry/educational institute/governmental or NGO.
- Candidates need to produce valid certificates from the organization they are working for. The certificate should contain showing the number of years they worked, description of the work and the description of the sponsorship for appearing in the examination
For Para Medical Dental courses
- 10th pass from CBSE/ICSE or a similar board with Science and English as the major subjects. Candidates who are appearing for class 10th examination can also appear for the examination but must be declared as passed before the declaration of the examination.
For Para Medical courses
- For Diploma in Pharmacy – Passed in intermediate science or equivalent examination with subjects Physics, Chemistry and English along with either Mathematics or Biology as the major subjects.
- For General Nursing and midwifery – Applicable only for women candidates, they should have at least 40% marks in 10+2/12th with subjects as physics, chemistry and biology. Relaxation of 5% for SC/ST students will be provided. Those candidates who completed 10+2/ intermediate vocational nursing courses from institute certified by Nursing Council of India with at least 40% marks are also eligible to apply for the GNM courses.
- For Auxiliary Nurse Midwife – Candidate should have secured at least 40% marks in the 10+2/intermediate examination with English as the major subject.
- For Dental Mechanics and hygienist – Passed 10+2/Intermediate in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with minimum 50% marks are eligible to apply.
- For rest of the courses, applicants who have passed +2 intermediate science or equivalent examination with subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English are eligible to apply for the examination.
- Those who are appearing for the 10th examination will also be eligible to apply for this examination. These candidates should be declared passed before the declaration of result.
DCECE 2020 Notice for Re-opening of Application Process
Click here to download the Notice
DCECE 2020 Application Extension Notice
Candidates can check the below notice to know the revised dates of Bihar Polytechnic Paramedical (DCECE) 2020.
- Click here to download the above notice.
Official Website: bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
For More Details Regarding DCECE 2020, Download following documents:
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.