DCECE 2019 – 20 Counselling – Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) has released the round 1 allotment result online at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. Candidates can download their allotment letter by logging in to their account using DCECE id/ roll number and password. Candidates who have qualified DCECE 2020 can fill the online preferences of his/her choice of course/college. BCECEB will allot the seats according to the ranks of candidates in DCECE and choices of preferences. For more information about DCECE 2019 – 20 Counselling , provisional allotment letter, counselling process read the page below.
Latest: DCECE 2019 Counselling Round 1 Allotment letter released. Download from the direct link below.
DCECE 2019 – 20 Counselling
Candidates who have allotted seats will have to download the allotment order letter from the login. They have to carry the allotment letter at the document verification process. Check all the dates regarding to DCECE 2020 Counselling from below.
DCECE Counselling 2019-20 – Bihar Paramedical, Polytechnic Counselling
- click here for Notice Regarding Result and Document Verification for Online Counselling of DCECE-2019 [PARA MEDICAL / PARA MEDICAL DENTAL]PM/PMD Courses in Govt / Private Colleges
- click here for Notice regarding Extension of Date for Filling up Online Choices for Online Counselling of DCECE-2019 [PARA MEDICAL / PARA MEDICAL DENTAL]PM/PMD Courses in Govt / Private Colleges
- click here to check Vacant Seat Position in Govt / Private College for Para Medical & Para Medical Dental Courses on the Basis of DCECE-2019 Counselling
- click here for Details Regarding Filling up Online Choices for Online Counselling of DCECE-2019 [PARA MEDICAL / PARA MEDICAL DENTAL]PM/PMD Courses in Govt / Private Colleges
- click here for Important Notice Regarding Filling up Online Choices for Online Counselling of DCECE-2019 [PARA MEDICAL/PARA MEDICAL DENTAL]PM/PMD Courses in Govt / Private Colleges
- click here for Third Counselling Date and Time Schedule for Document Verification of Polytechnic Engineering on the basis of DCECE-2019
- click here for Date & Time for First Counseling of Part Time Polytechnic Engineering on the basis of DCECE[PPE]-2019
- click here for Revised Second Counseling Date and Time Schedule for Document Verification of Polytechnic Engineering on the basis of DCECE-2019
- click here for Revised Date and Time Schedule for Document Verification of Polytechnic Engineering on the basis of DCECE-2019
- click here for Fee Structure of Govt. & Private Polytechnic College for DCECE[Polytechnic]-2019
- click here for Report Centre List of DCECE[POLYTECHNIC]-2019
- click here for Details Regarding Filling up Online Choices for Online Counselling of DCECE-2019 [Polytechnic Engineering]PE Courses in Govt / Private Polytechnic Colleges
- click here for Important Notice Regarding Filling up Online Choices for Online Counselling of DCECE-2019 [Polytechnic Engineering]PE Courses in Govt / Private Polytechnic Colleges
Notice for DCECE Counselling 2019 Round 1 Allotment Result
DCECE 2020 Counselling
|DCECE 2019 Counselling||Important Date|
|Date of exam – PM and PMD||23 Jun 2019|
|Date of exam – PE and PPE||24 Jun 2019|
|Submission of Choice for 1st round||08 – 15 Nov 2019|
|Provisional Seat Allotment|
|Downloading of Allotment Order||20 Nov 2019|
|Reporting at Reporting Centre||21 – 26 Nov 2019|
|Provisional seat allotment for Round 2||To be notified !|
|Upgradation / Choice filling||To be notified !|
Allotment Result: Click here to check DCECE 2019-20 Counselling Round 1 allotment result.
DCECE 2019-20 Provisional Allotment Letter
After the choice filling, candidates who have allotted seats can download the Provisional Allotment letter from the counselling login portal. Candidates are required to report for the document verification process at the centre, date & time mentioned on the provisional letter. At the time of document verification, candidates are required to carry the letter for the verification along with the other verification.
Documents Required at the time of DCECE 2019-20 Verification Process
Candidates are required to carry the mentioned below documents (original & photocopy) at the time of counselling for verification :
- Rank Card of DCECE
- Allotment letter 2 copies as downloaded along with Biometric Form in one copy
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- DCECE Admit Card
- Six passport size photograph
- Caste Certificate
- Character certificate
- Qualifying Certificate
- Qualifying Marksheet
- Date of Birth Proof
Steps to Apply for DCECE 2019 – 20 Counselling
After the declaration of result and merit list, candidates have to fill the online choice filling form for the counselling process. They can follow the mentioned below steps for filling the online choices:
1.Go to the official website and click on the ‘Online counselling portal’
2. Then, click on the apply online for the new registration
3. After that, click on the ‘New Registration’ link for counselling portal
4. Register yourself by filling the choices preference of college and branch.
5. fill the choices and pay the counselling fee and submit the details.
Selected candidates will notify for the document verification and other admission processes by the allotment letter.
DCECE 2019-20 Counselling Process
Candidates have to register for the counselling process, as it is a one-time process. After the submission of the choices, first round counselling list will be released on the official website. Candidates will be allotted the seats on the basis of the merit list and availability of seats. After the seat allotment, selected candidates on the will be provided with provisional allotment order. According to the date & time mentioned on the provisional allotment letter, selected candidates will have to report at the centre for the verification and further admission process.
DCECE 2019-20 Second Round of Counselling
In the second round of counselling, the candidates will be called for the seats vacant after the first round of counselling. Candidates who are not satisfied with the seat alloted in first counselling, can fill the ‘Upgradation form’ for the next round. Seats will be allotted to those candidates only who will fulfil all the requirements of the Board.
DCECE 2019-20 Third Counselling/Spot Counselling
Candidates need to note that the further rounds of counselling will only be held if it will be required. After the first and second round of counselling, if there will be vacant seats then the further round of counselling or spot counselling will be held for the candidates.The board will conduct the third round or spot counselling in the same procedure if required at that time.
DCECE 2019-20 Seat Matrix
Candidates can check the seats details for all the courses from below:
Para-Medical (Intermediate Level)
|PATNA DENTAL COLLEGE||20|
|A.N.M. School (all campuses)||2130|
|Prlvate G.N.M courses||1 193|
|Private A.N.M courses||1915|
Para Medical-Dental (Matric Level) Course
|UNDER CIVIL SURGEON||60|
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board conducts Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination (DCECE) every year in offline mode. Through this exam, candidates can get admission into various polytechnic courses in the field of engineering & non-engineering in some Government and Private colleges of Bihar. It is state level exam conducted for the courses like Polytechnic Engineering, Para Medical-Dental and Para-Medical (Intermediate Level).
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) was established under the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination by Act, 1995 . It conducts various competitive examinations like PGMAC, BCECE, BCECE (lateral entry), DCECE, ITICAT etc. every year for admissions in various professional courses of Medical, Engineering and Agricultural streams in the Institutions and colleges of the state of Bihar.