Bihar Polytechnic 2020 Counselling (DCECE) – Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) conducts the counselling for the candidates who have qualified DCECE. The counselling schedule for Bihar Polytechnic releases on the official website at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. To take part in DCECE 2020 counselling, the candidates need to first register. Once the registration is done, the candidates have to then do the choice filling, check the seat allotment, and appear for other admission processes like document verification. Check more information about Bihar Polytechnic 2020 counselling (DCECE) from this page.
– BCECEB has further extended the 1st round document verification of DCECE(PM/PMD) up to February 25, 2021. Check more details below the notice.
– BCECEB has released notice regarding willingness for DCECE [Polytechnic Engineering] 2020 Mop-Up Round Offline Counselling. Scroll down to check it.
– Opening & Closing Rank of DCECE [PE] 2020 First Round has been released. Scroll down to check it.
Bihar Polytechnic 2020 Counselling (DCECE)
Check the important dates regarding Bihar Polytechnic 2020 counselling from the table given below.
|Starting date of Online Registration and Choice filling||18 Jan 2021|
|Last date of Online Registration, Choice filling||26 Jan 2021|
|1st Round provisional seat allotment result||01 Feb 2021|
|Downloading of Allotment order (1st Round)||01 – 08 Feb 2021|
|Documents Verification and Admission (1st Round)||02 – |
|2nd Round provisional seat allotment result||12 Feb 2021|
|Downloading of Allotment order (2nd Round)||12 – 18 Feb 2021|
|Documents Verification and Admission (2nd Round)||13 – 18 Feb 2021|
Check Opening and Closing Rank: Click here to check the Opening & Closing Rank of DCECE [PE] 2020 First Round.
Bihar Polytechnic 2020 1st Round Document Verification of DCECE(PM/PMD) Extension Notice
Click here to download the notice.
Bihar Polytechnic 2020 DCECE [Polytechnic Engineering] 2020 Mop-Up Round Offline Counselling
Click here to download the notice.
DCECE 2020 Online Counselling – Notification!
- Click here to download above notice in PDF Format.
- Click here to download detailed notice for online counselling in PDF Format.
DCECE 2020 Counselling Process
Check DCECE 2020 counselling process given below:
Registration and Choice Filling: To take part in DCECE counselling process, the candidates need to first register online. To do so, the candidates need to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, go to the official website and click on ‘Online Counselling Portal of DCECE’.
- Next, click on the ‘Click Here for New Registration’ link.
- Then, click on the apply online button.
- Next, log in by entering DCECE id and password.
- Then, do the choice filling by selecting the colleges and branches
- Lastly, lock the choices and take the printout for future references
Seat Allotment: After the registration and choice filling for DCECE 2020, check the seat allotment from the official website. To check the seat seat allotment, the candidates need to login into their account.
Document Verification: After checking the seat allotment, the candidates have to then download the seat allotment letter and take part in the document verification process.
Documents Required at the time of DCECE 2020 Verification Process
At the time of document verification, the candidates need to have the following documents:
- DCECE rank card
- Part A and Part B of application form
- 3 photocopies of allotment letter
- 6 passport size photographs
- 10th board certificate / matric or equivalent for date of birth proof
- School leaving certificate
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Copy of aadhar card
- Character certificate
- Any other qualification certificate
Click Here to check DCECE 2020 seat intake.
About DCECE 2020
Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination (DCECE) is an entrance examination conducted by BCECEB for the admission into Polytechnic (Engineering) and Paramedical courses. The exam is conducted at state-level. The test is held in offline mode. DCECE comprises of multiple-choice questions.
BCECEB was established under Bihar Combined Entrance Comeptitive Examination by Act, 1995. It offers admission in various courses of Medical, Agricultural and Engineering courses. Some of the entrance examination are conducted by:
- BCECE (LE)
- DCECE (LE)
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.