DDCE Utkal University Admission 2020: The Directorate of Distance & Continuing Education (DDCE) Utkal University is inviting applications to grant admission into various undergraduate, postgraduate, and management courses. Aspirants can apply online till December 01, 2020, without a late fee, at ddcu.utkal.ac.in. The last date to apply online with late fees will be announced later. The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of an online test/ walk-in. The admission seeking aspirants should check the eligibility and admission process into regular and distance mode courses. More details about DDCE Utkal University Admission 2020 is given on this page.
Latest: The last date for submitting the online application form for DDE Utkal University Admission 2020 is December 01, 2020. Stay here for getting updates.
DDCE Utkal University Admission 2020
The application process for the Utkal University DDE 2020 is on the go for both regular and distance mode courses. University is granting admission on the basis of an online test which is to be held at university. Once the candidates submit the application form and fee successfully, he/she gets a confirmation mail, after that within 48 hours of the registration, the university contacts the candidate about the document verification process and online test.
|DDE Utkal University Admission 2020||Important Dates|
|Last date for online application submission|
|Last date of online registration with late fees 500/-||To be announced|
Application Form [Released]
Utkal University has started the registration process to grant admission into various courses from regular and distance mode. The mode of application is online, candidates can submit their application at ddcu.utkal.ac.in till the last date. After this date, the candidates have to submit their application with a late fee. The last date of application submission with a late fee is to be notified yet, the candidates should visit this page regularly to get fresh updates about the application process.
Apply Online: Click here to apply for DDE Utkal University Admission 2020.
- The application fee for DDE Utkal University Admission 2020 is Rs. 600/- for any course.
- After the due date, the candidates can submit their application with a late fee of Rs. 500/-.
Mode of Payment
The registration fee of Utkal University Admission 2020, shall be paid through offline mode, the e-challan will be generated after the verification of documents by the university. Then candidates can submit the application fee at Canara (E-Syndicate) Bank.
How To Apply?
- The candidates need to register themselves using the above link.
- After successful registration, they get an autogenerated confirmation on their registered email id.
- Then they have to log in using the received credentials.
- Thereafter the candidates have to submit their personal details, qualification, address, and contact details. Along with that, candidates have to upload their recent passport size photograph and signature of the maximum size of 100KB, 50KB respectively.
- The candidates should upload their documents such as mark sheet of maximum size 1MB.
- Once the verification of the documents done, the candidates can generate the e-challan of Canera( E-syndicate) bank and submit their fee to the bank.
Here is the list of the courses and their respective modes offered by the university.
|MBA||Distance & Regular Both|
|MCA (3 years/ 2 years LE)||Regular|
|M.Sc. Computer Science||Regular|
|M.Sc. IT& M||Regular|
The candidates who are seeking admission into DDE Utkal university through regular/ distance mode should fulfill the eligibility criteria laid by Utkal University.
|BA (Education, History, Odia, Pol. Science, Sanskrit, Sociology, English, Hindi) through Distance Mode||10+2 from any recognized board|
|B.Com. (Hons.) through Distance Mode||10+2 or other equivalents from recognized board/institutions|
|BBA/ IMBA||10+2 or equivalent|
|MA (Public Administration, Education, History, Odia, Pol. Science, Sanskrit, Sociology, English, Hindi) through Distance Mode||Graduation in interested discipline from any recognized university/ institutions|
|M.Com. through distance||B.Com from recognized university/institution|
|MBA, PGDM, PGDBIM||Bachelor Degree|
|MCA||Graduation, and shall have studied Mathematics or statistics in 10+2|
|M.Sc IT||B.Sc. IT|
|M.Sc. IT &M||B.Sc. IT|
The selection process for admission into Utkal University is distinct for regular mode and distance mode.
- The candidates who will apply for regular mode will have to go through the online test / Personal Interview that will be held at the university itself.
- The candidates who will apply for any course through distance mode can get admission only through the walk-in process at university.
After registration, within 48 hours the registered and eligible candidates are intimidated by the university about verification of documents and online tests/ personal interviews.
Course Fee & Seats
The university is offering admission to interested candidates into various graduate and postgraduate programs. The maxim seats and fees of each course are given below.
|Course Offered||Entire Course Fee||Available Seats|
|MA||25960/-||200 in each discipline|
|MCA (3 years/ 2 years LE)||99760/- for 3year course69760/- for LE||40 for 3years course40 for LE course|
|M.Sc. Computer Science||69760/-||30|
|M.Sc. IT& M||69760/-||30|
Official Website: admission.ddceutkal.ac.in
Ans. The mode of payment for submitting the application fee is offline through e-challan.
Ans. University has provided the helpline numbers to solve the queries of candidates. Candidates can call over 9437156110, 7847055859 from 11 AM to 4 PM on working days, or can drop their email at [email protected].
Ans. No, the MCA program is available only in regular/face-to-face mode.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.