DDE LNMU Distance Education Application Form Jan 2020 – The Directorate of Distance Education, L.N. Mithila University (DDE LNMU), Kameshwaranagar, Darbhanga releases the application form for DDE LNMU Distance Education Admission 2020. The form is released online at ddelnmu.ac.in or can be obtained from the University office as well. It is released for admission in courses like M.A (Edu), BLIS, MLIS, B.A / B.Com, M.A / M.Com. Candiudates must possess a Bachelor’s degree except for BA/ BCom in which intermediate passed candidates are eligible to apply for admission. Check more details on DDE LNMU Distance Education Application Form 2020 from this page.
DDE LNMU Distance Education Application Form Jan 2020
Interested Candidates can download application Form by visiting the official website of LNMU. The direct link to download the application form is also provided below. Important dates for the admission in LNMU for DDE Jan 2020 are given below.
MA. Education (2 Years Programme)
|Sale of Prospectus cum Application form||15 Nov 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application form||31 Jul 2019|
M.Sc. (Botany, Zoology, Physics, Chemistry, & Mathematics)
|Sale of Prospectus cum Application form||15 May – 31 Jul 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application form||15 Jan 2020|
B.A / B.Com (3 Years Programme)
|Admission starts from||15 May 2019|
|Last Date of Admission||31 Aug 2019|
Application Form: Candidates can fill DDE LNMU Distance Education Application Form 2020 from the official website at ddelnmu.ac.in.
In order to submit the form, it is important the candidtes must submit the required amount if the application fee as provided below:
- For M.A (Edu) : Rs. 1000/- (At the time of submission of the Application form)
- For M.Sc. : Rs. 400/-
- For BLIS /MLIS: Rs. 600/- (At the time of submission of the Application form)
- For B.A / B.Com and M.A / M.Com : Rs. 400/- (Prospectus Fee)
- Prospectus & Admission Forms are Available on the DDE website (www.ddelnmu.ac.in), office
in DDE and in Authorized Study Centres.
- For B.A / B.Com and M.A / M.Com required Fee is to be deposited in the form of Bank Challan/DD in favour of LNMU Distance Education Fund A/c, at Headquarter or Authorized Study Centres.
Application form for M.A (Edu), BLIS, MLIS will be released at the official website of LNMU. The direct link to download the application form will also be provided above. Candidates must submit the application form before the last date, otherwise, his application form will not be accepted by the university.
Note: The Application form for MA Edu/BLIS/MLIS/M.Sc. is attached with Prospectus and also available on the website (www.ddelnmu.ac.in). Properly filled in Application form along with the enclosures must reach the office of –
Directorate of Distance Education
L.N. Mithila University, Kameshwarnagar
Darbhanga – 846004
For M.A. Education (2 Years Programme)
- Bachelor of Education from any recognized University/Institutions. or,
- Graduate of any discipline with 45% marks in aggregate from any recognized University /Institution/ Deemed University.
For M.Sc. (Botany, Zoology, Physics, Chemistry, & Mathematics)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science or its equivalent passed from Recognized University.
- Graduate of any discipline with 45% marks in aggregate from any recognized University/institution/deemed University. or
- A graduate having two years working experience in Library and Information centre of State/National repute.
- A graduate with a diploma in Library Science.
The basic qualification for admission to Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS) programme is Bachelor in Library and Information Science (BLIS) or its equivalent qualification from any recognized University
For B.A / B.Com
Intermediate passed or its equivalent passed from recognized board.
For M.A / M.Com
Any Graduate or its equivalent passed from Recognized University.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.