DDE LNMU Distance Education Admission 2020 – DDE LNM University, has released the merit list for DDE LNMU distance education admission. It is available online at ddelnmu.ac.in and can be accessed from this page as well. The Directorate of Distance Education, L.N. Mithila University, offers admission in MA (Edu), MSc, BLIS, MLIS, MA, MCom, BA, BCom (Distance Mode) courses. The admission is offered to the candidates based on their merit in the qualifying degree exam. For admission, candidates have to first fill the application form, after which a merit list is released and selected candidates need to complete the further admission process. Check more information on DDE LNMU Distance Education Admission 2020 from this page.
Latest: Merit list of various courses for DDE LNMU distance admission 2020 released. Check here.
DDE LNMU Distance Education Admission 2020
The academic session for DDE LNMU Distance Education is open two times a year – First in the month of January and then in the month of July. Candidates can check the schedule for DDE LNMU Distance Education Admission 2020 for January 2020 session for all programmes from the table below.
|DDE LNMU Distance Education Admission 2020||Dates|
|Sale of Prospectus Application form||15 Nov 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application form||15 Jan 2020|
|Date of Publication of Merit List||25 Jan 2020|
|Last date to submit objection for discrepancy in the Merit List||28 Jan 2020|
|Publication of Final Merit List||31 Jan 2020|
|Last date of Admission||16 Feb 2020|
B.A / B.Com (3 Years Programme)
|DDE LNMU Distance Education Admission 2020||Dates|
|Admission starts from||15 Oct 2019|
|Last Date of Admission||16 Feb 2020|
DDE LNMU Distance Education 2020 Result
The result for DDE LNMU distance education has been released online at the University website. It is available in the pdf format for various UG and PG courses. Candidates are shortlisted to eb
For MA. (Edu) / BLIS / MLIS a separate merit list will be issued by the university which includes the name of those candidates who are selected for the admission for the selected course. And for B.A / B.Com and M.A / M.Com admission will on the basis of first come and first serve.
Candidates can check the admission fee from below.
|Courses||Admission Fee(Rs.)||Gandhi Library(Rs.)|
|M.A||Rs. 5,000/- Per Year||Rs. 100/-|
|B.Com||Rs. 2500/- Per Year||Rs. 100/-|
|B.A.||Rs. 2500/- Per Year||Rs. 100/-|
|M.Com||Rs. 6,500/- Per Year||Rs. 100/-|
|B.A(Edu)||Rs. 5000/- Per Year||Rs. 100/-|
Note:- Online/Bank Drafts on every item like Prospectus fee, Admission fee, and Gandhi Sadan fee are to be deposited.
Notice for DDE LNMU Distance Education Admission Jan 2020
Courses Offered at DDE LNMU
The Directorate of Distance Education offers admission in the following courses
- MA. Education (2 Years Programme)
- M.Sc. (Botany, Zoology, Physics, Chemistry, & Mathematics)
- BLIS (1-year programme)
- MLIS (1-year programme)
- B.A / B.Com (3 Years Programme)
- M.A / M.Com (2 Years Programme)
DDE LNMU Distance Education 2020 Application Form
The Application form for MA Edu/BLIS/MLIS/M.Sc. is attached with Prospectus and is also released on the website. Candidates need to pay the required amount of the application fee by either online or bank drafts. Aspirants must submit the DDE LNMU 2020 Application Form before the end date. The candidates need to submit the application form completely filled in all aspect at the following address:
Directorate of Distance Education
L.N. Mithila University, Kameshwarnagar
Darbhanga – 846004
Application Fees – In order to submit the form, the candidates need to pay the following amount of the application fee for their respective course:
|Name of the Course||Application Fee|
|BA/ BCom/ MCom||Rs. 400|
|BLIS/ MLIS||Rs. 600|
For MA. Education (2 Years Programme)
- Bachelor of Education from any recognized University/Institutions. or Graduate of any discipline with 45% marks in aggregate from any recognized University /Institution/ Deemed University.
For M.Sc. (Botany, Zoology, Physics, Chemistry, & Mathematics)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science or its equivalent passed from Recognized University.
- Graduate of any discipline with 45% marks in aggregate from any recognized University/institution/deemed University. OR
- A graduate having two years working experience in Library and Information center of State/National repute.
- A graduate with a diploma in Library Science.
- The basic qualification for admission to Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS) programme is Bachelor in Library and Information Science (BLIS) or its equivalent qualification from any recognized University
For B.A / B.Com
Intermediate passed or its equivalent passed from a recognized board.
For M.A / M.Com
Any Graduate or its equivalent passed from Recognized University.
Availability of Seats
For MA. (Edu) / BLIS / MLIS there is only 500 number of seats (Reservation as per state Govt. norms/LNMU norms)
For M.A (Edu) / BLIS / MLIS
Admission will be made purely on merit basis. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of Marks obtained in Bachelor of Education/Bachelor’s Degree or Bachelor of Library & Information Science.
For B.A / B.Com and M.A / M.Com – Direct First come first serve basis.
Documents required at the time of Admission
- Self-attested mark-sheet from matriculation onward with original (for verification)
- Self-attested Caste Certificate (for reserved category) with original (for verification).
- Four recent 3 cm x 4 cm colour photographs.
- Aadhar Card.
Official website: www.ddelnmu.ac.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.