DDU Admit Card 2021 – Deen Dayal Upadhyay University (DDU), Gorakhpur, releases the admit card on the official website, which is ddugu.ac.in. Only those candidates can download the admit card, who will successfully registered for the exam with complete payment. It is important that applicants should download and take a print out of the Admit Card and bring it to the exam center. The DDU Admit Card 2021 consists of the personal details of the applicant and basic information about the entrance exam. Candidates can check more details about the DDU Admit Card 2021 in the article below.
DDU Admit Card 2021
The applicants will be informed about the examination center through Admit Card. To download the DDU Admit Card, applicants need to enter details such as Application Number, Password, Date of Birth, etc. Candidates who have sucussfully submitted the application form can download the admit card. The schedule for issuance of Admit Card and DDU Entrance Exam 2021 date is given in the table below:
|Availability of Admit Card||to be announced|
|DDU Entrance Exam 2021 date||19 Jul 2021 onwards|
|Date of Entrance Test for M.Ed||to be announced|
Admit Card: Candidates can download the admit card as per schedule.
also check, DDU Entrance Test Result 2021
How to Download DDU Admit Card 2021?
The process of downloading the Admit Card is simple and easy. The steps to download the DDU Admit Card are as given below.
- Click on the direct link which is given on this page to download the Admit Card.
- Enter the details such as Registration Number, Date of Birth and submit the detail by clicking on the “Submit” button.
- 3. After doing so, the admit card appears on the screen.
Details on the DDU Admit Card
The following details will be given on the DDU Admit Card 2021:
- Name of the Applicant
- Date of Birth
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Roll Number
- Exam date and timings
- Complete address of the exam center
DDU M.Ed 2021 Entrance Exam Pattern
Under Graduate Entrance Test
- The Under Graduate Entrance Test shall consist of 100 objective multiple choice questions of the 10+2 examination level except Law (LL.B.) Three years and B.J
- The Test shall of two hours duration.
- Each question shall carry 2 marks and the total marks would be 200. No marks shall be deducted for a wrong answer in the Test.
- Except for the questions on languages, all other questions shall be both in English and Hindi.
Postgraduate Entrance Test
- All the Entrance Examinations will be of two hours (except M Ed). Each Examination will be of maximum 200 marks; 100 multiple choice questions carrying 2 marks each will be asked. There will be no negative marking in any of the Entrance Examinations (except in M. Ed.).
- All the questions papers will be bilingual, i.e., in Hindi and English both, except those of the languages and Postgraduate Science.
- O.M.R. answer sheets will be provided to all the applicants to fill the right answers of objective multiple choice questions. Only O.M.R. answer sheets will be evaluated.
- Each question will carry four alternative answers; out of which the applicant has to fill the right answer by blackening the appropriate circle in front of that question on the O.M.R. answer sheet using either black or blue ball point pen.
M.Ed Entrance Test
- Admission test shall be organized at different centres in Gorakhpur.
- There shall be two papers in M.Ed. admission test. Each paper shall be of 2 hours duration. Each paper shall contain 100 questions of 2 marks each (200 marks). Thus, M.Ed. Admission test shall be of total 400 marks.
- Questions of admission tests shall be of objective nature and of four alternative multiple choice types. Candidates shall have to mark their responses on OMR sheets.
- There shall be negative marking in M.Ed. admission test. 2 marks shall be given for each correct answer and ⅓ mark shall be deducted for each incorrect answer.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.