The DDU Admit Card 2018 is issued by Deen Dayal Upadhyay University, Gorakhpur. The Admit Card for DDU Entrance Exam 2018 is available for download in online mode. Only those candidates will be able to download the admit card, who have successfully registered for the exam with complete payment. It is important that applicants should download and take a print out of the Admit Card and bring it to the exam center. The DDU Admit Card 2018 will consist of the personal details of the applicant and basic information about the entrance exam.
The applicants will be informed about the examination center through Admit Card. To download the DDU Admit Card, applicants need to enter details such as Application Number, Password, Date of Birth, etc. Candidates can check more details about the DDU Admit Card 2018 in the article below.
DDU Admit Card 2018
The schedule for issuance of Admit Card and DDU Entrance Exam 2018 date is given in the table below:
|Availability of Admit Card||06 Jun 2018|
|DDU Entrance Exam 2018 date||10 to 13 Jun 2018|
Admit Card: Click Here to download the Admit Card for DDU Entrance Exam 2018.
Official website, www.ddugorakhpuruniversity.in
How to Download DDU Admit Card 2018?
The process of downloading the Admit Card is simple and easy. The steps to download the DDU Admit Card are as given below.
- Click on the direct link which is given on this page to download the Admit Card.
- Enter the details such as Registration Number, Date of Birth etc and submit the detail by clicking on “Submit” button.
- On submitting the details, the admit card will appear on the screen. Download and take a print out of the Admit card. It is advised to candidates to retain a copy of the Admit card for future reference which can be used in case of loss of original copy.
Details on the DDU Admit Card
The following details will be given on the DDU Admit Card 2018:
- Name of the Applicant
- Date of Birth
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Roll Number
- Exam date and timings
- Complete address of the exam center