DDU Application Form 2018 are available online at the DDU Gorakhpur University official website. The application form is released for admission to various UG programs for the academic year 2018. The applicants have to fill and submit the DDU 2018 Application Form through online mode. The candidate needs to provide their Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details, Contact Details and other necessary information in the online application form. Also, applicants need to keep the scanned copy of the photograph, signature as per the specifications handy before proceeding to apply for DDU Application Form 2018.
Candidates must ensure that the details given in the application form for DDU Gorakhpur Entrance Exam 2018 are correct as they shall not get the provision to change/ edit/ modify the details later. Check complete details about the DDU Application Form 2018 in the article below.
DDU Application Form 2018
Candidates can check here the schedule for DDU Application Form 2018 in the table given below:
|Online Application for DDU Gorakhpur University starts from||28 Mar 2018|
|Last Date to submit Application Form||31 May 2018|
Application Form: Click Here for the online registration for DDU 2018 admission in UG programs.
Application Fees and Mode of Payment
The applicant will have to pay the following amount against the application fee charges:
|Category||For UG courses|
|General / OBC||Rs 750/-|
|SC / ST||Rs 400/-|
Mode of Payment – The application fee for DDU Entrance Exam 2018 shall be paid by online mode via Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking.
How to fill up DDU Application Form 2018?
Applicants can apply for DDU Entrance Exam 2018 by simply following the instructions as given below:
- Click on the link which will be given on this page to apply online.
- Next, candidates need to select the course type either (UG/ PG) and then select the course for which they want to apply for.
- Now, the applicant need to provide basic information in the online application, such as:
- Name of the Applicant
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Caste Category
- Sub Category
- State from where Passed Qualifying Exam
- Parent’s Income
- Hostel Requirement
4. Next, provide the Educational Qualification details such as Exam Name, Status of the Exam, Board Name/ University, Name of the Subjects, Year of Passing, Percentage, Roll Number, etc.
5. On filling in the required details in the online application, candidates need to upload the scanned copy of the photograph and signature as per the specifications given below.
|Images to upload||Format||File Size|
|Photo||.jpg||100 KB to 150 KB|
|Signature||.jpg||100 KB to 150 KB|
6. Now, the candidate can submit the online application and proceed to make payment of the application fee. Also, on submitting the application form, the applicant will receive the Application Number. The application fee is to be paid by online mode via Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
7. On completion of above steps, candidates can take a print out of the completed Application Form and keep it to themselves for future reference.