DDU Application Form 2020 is available online at the DDU Gorakhpur University official website. The last date to submission of the M.Ed application form has been extended up to November 10, 2020. The applicants can fill and submit the DDU 2020 Application Form through online mode. The candidate needs to provide their Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details, Contact Details, and other necessary information in the online application form. Also, applicants need to keep the scanned copy of the photograph, signature as per the specifications handy before proceeding to apply for DDU Application Form 2020.
– Last date to submission of M.Ed application form has been extended up to November 10, 2020. Scroll down to Apply.
– DDU has released the application form for Ph.D. Courses. Scroll down to get the link to apply online.
– DDU has extended the online application form for UG & PG Programme 2020 up to October 11, 2020. Scroll down to Apply.
DDU Application Form 2020
Candidates must ensure that the details given in the application form for DDU Gorakhpur Entrance Exam 2020 are correct as they shall not get the provision to change/ edit/ modify the details later. Check complete details about the DDU Application Form 2020 in the article below. Candidates can check here the schedule for DDU Application Form 2020 in the table given below:
For Ph.D. Course:
|Online form submission starts||24 Sep 2020|
|Last Date of submission of application form||11 Oct 2020|
|Online Application for DDU Gorakhpur University starts from||05 Jun 2020|
|Last Date to submit Application Form|
10 Nov 2020 – M.Ed
Apply Online: Applicants fill the application via direct link is given below:
- Click here to fill the Ph.D. Application Form.
- Click here to fill the UG Programme Application Form.
- Click here to fill the PG Programme Application Form.
- Click here to fill M.Ed Application Form
- Click here to fill B.P.Ed Application Form
- Click here to fill B.J Application Form
- Click here to fill Post Basic Nursing Application Form
- Click here to fill L.L.B Application Form
- Click here to fill L.L.M Application Form
DDU Application Form 2020 Date Extended
Earlier Notice –
Application Fees and Mode of Payment
The application fee charges for Ph.D. Course is as given below-
|General & OBC||Rs 1000/-|
|SC & ST||Rs 500/-|
The applicant will have to pay the following amount against the application fee charges:
|Category||For UG courses||For PG courses|
|General / OBC||Rs 600/-||Rs. 800/-|
|SC / ST||Rs 400/-||Rs. 600/-|
Mode of Payment – The application fee for DDU Entrance Exam 2020 shall be paid by online mode via Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking.
How to fill up DDU Application Form 2020?
Applicants can apply for DDU Entrance Exam 2020 by simply following the instructions as given below:
- Click on the link which will be given on this page to apply online.
- Next, candidates need to select the course type either (UG/ PG) and then select the course for which they want to apply for.
- Now, the applicant need to provide basic information in the online application, such as:
- Name of the Applicant
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Caste Category
- Sub Category
- State from where Passed Qualifying Exam
- Parent’s Income
- Hostel Requirement
4. Next, provide the Educational Qualification details such as Exam Name, Status of the Exam, Board Name/ University, Name of the Subjects, Year of Passing, Percentage, Roll Number, etc.
5. On filling in the required details in the online application, candidates need to upload the scanned copy of the photograph and signature as per the specifications given below.
|Images to upload||Format||File Size|
|Photo||.jpg||100 KB to 150 KB|
|Signature||.jpg||100 KB to 150 KB|
6. Now, the candidate can submit the online application and proceed to make payment of the application fee. Also, on submitting the application form, the applicant will receive the Application Number. The application fee is to be paid by online mode via Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
7. On completion of the above steps, candidates can take a print out of the completed Application Form and keep it to themselves for future reference.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.