DDU Gorakhpur University B.P.Ed 2020 entrance exam will be conducted by the DDU Gorakhpur University for admission to the academic session 2020. The application form has been released by the University for the same. The selection of candidates for B.P.Ed will be on the basis of the Written Entrance Test and the Physical Fitness Test and other criteria as per the policy of University. Check more details about DDU Gorakhpur University B.P.Ed 2020 in the article below.
Latest: Application process for B.P.Ed Entrance has been started. Apply Here.
DDU Gorakhpur University B.P.Ed Entrance Exam 2020
In order to appear in the Entrance Test candidates will have to submit the application till the last date. Here we have given the schedule for DDU Gorakhpur University B.P.Ed Entrance 2020 in the table below.
|Online Registration commences from||24 Jun 2020|
|Last date to submit the online application with complete payment||to be announced!|
DDU Gorakhpur University B.P.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 Application Form
The application form for DDU Gorakhpur University B.P.Ed Entrance 2020 is released by the University. All the eligible candidates may apply for the Entrance Test by filling up the application form. The application form is available on the official website of the University or you may access the direct link given which will be provided below to fill the form. Before filling up the form candidates are suggested to read the eligibility norms and other instruction carefully.
Apply Online: Click here to fill DDU Gorakhpur University B.P.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 Application Form.
The candidates have to pay the following amount of the application fee:
|General and OBC||Rs. 800/-|
DDU Gorakhpur University B.P.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates before proceeding to apply online must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions as prescribed by DDU Gorakhpur University. The eligibility criteria for admission to B.P.Ed is as follows:
- Bachelor Degree in any subject with 50% marks and at least AIU / IOA / SGFI participated in inter-college / inter-regional / district/school competition in a sport recognized by the Indian Government. OR
- Possess a Bachelor degree in Physical Education with 45% marks OR
- Should possess a graduate degree with 45% and a compulsory subject/ alternative subject. OR
- Should possess a Bachelor Degree with 45% marks in the National / Inter-University / State Competition or first in the inter-college / inter-regional / district/school competition in Sports recognized by AIU / IOA / SGFI / Govt and should have secured second or third place. OR
- With participation in international competition, graduation degree or related treatments / AIYU / SGFI and should have secured first, second or third place in the national / inter-university competition in sports recognized by the Government of India. OR
- Should possess a Bachelor degree with 45% marks and teaching experience of at least three years (For deputed service-takers, ie, trained physical education teacher/coach).
How To Apply for DDU Gorakhpur University B.P.Ed Entrance Exam 2020?
Before filling up the online application form candidates are recommended to read and understand all the instructions carefully. To fill the application form for DDU Gorakhpur University B.P.Ed Entrance 2020, candidates will have to follow the given steps:
Step 1: Registration
Candidates will have to do registration first in order to appear in the Entrance Test. After the completion of registration, a registration number will be displayed on your screen. Candidates are required to note that and keep it safe for further process. The registration number will be used to log in in future admission process.
Step 2: Fee Payment
After the registration, the courses will be made available as per the candidates’ stream/subject. Candidates will have to make the online payment of application fee via Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking as per the intended course.
Step 3: Fill the Application form
After the successful payment of application fee, the application form will be available to fill. Candidates will be required to fill all the asked details in the form.
Step 4: Print out of filled Application form
Candidates are required to take a print out the filled in application form which will be used for further admission process. Candidates need not to send the application form to the University.
Documents Required for Registration
- Scanned Coloured Photograph (100 kb – 150 kb in jpg format)
- Scanned signature (100 kb – 150 kb in jpg format)
- Valid contact number and email id
- High School mark sheet
- Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking for payment of registration fee
- Proof of Father/Family’s annual income
DDU Gorakhpur University B.P.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 Admit Card
The admit card for B.P.Ed. Entrance Test will be made available on the official website of the University after the termination of the application process. The only candidates who will submit their application form successfully along with the application fee will be able to receive their admit card. We will provide you the direct link to download the admit card for the Entrance Test.
DDU Gorakhpur University B.P.Ed 2020 Entrance Exam Pattern
B.P.Ed Entrance test will consist of two stages of 50 marks each:
Stage 1 – Written Test
Stage 2 – Physical Fitness Test
Written Test Pattern
Total Questions: 100
Marks for each question: 1/2
Physical Fitness Test Pattern
There will 05 items each of 10 marks in the physical fitness test
- 600m race
- 50 m fast race
- 4X10 m shuttle race
- Madison ball through
- Standing Broad jump
DDU Gorakhpur University B.P.Ed 2020 Admission Process
The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination and the physical fitness test. In order to get admission in Gorakhpur University, candidates will have to qualify both the Entrance Test and Physical Fitness Test.
Official Website: ddugorakhpuruniversity.in
For more information about DDU Gorakhpur University B.P.Ed Entrance 2020 – Download Information Brochure
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.