DDU Gorakhpur University B.P.Ed 2017 entrance exam is to be conducted by the DDU Gorakhpur University for admission to the academic session 2017-18. The application form for DDU Gorakhpur University B.P.Ed Entrance 2017 is available in online mode only. The aspirants need to fill and submit the DDU Gorakhpur B.P.Ed Application Form 2017 in online mode at ddugorakhpuruniversity.in. The applicants must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions for B.P.Ed Admission 2017 before proceeding to apply online. In the online application, the student need to provide their personal details, contact details, and educational qualification details. Also, the candidate need to upload a scanned copy of a colored passport size photograph and signature as per the specifications in the online application. The selection of candidates for B.P.Ed will be on the basis of Written exam, Sports Efficiency Test, Physical Fitness test, Marks obtained in Qualifying Examination and other criteria as per the policy of University / State Government / Union Territory Administration. Check more details about DDU Gorakhpur University B.P.Ed Application Form 2017 in the article below.
DDU Gorakhpur University B.P.Ed Entrance 2017
Here we have given the schedule for DDU Gorakhpur University B.P.Ed Entrance 2017 in the table below.
|Online Registration commences from||27 Nov 2017|
|Last date to submit the online application with complete payment||15 Dec 2017|
|DDU Gorakhpur University B.P.Ed Admission 2017 exam date||20 Dec 2017|
DDU Gorakhpur University B.P.Ed Application Form 2017
The Application form for DDU B.P.Ed Entrance 2017 is available online. Aspirants can apply online by accessing the link as given above. The Candidate need to first select the course type for which they want to fill the application form. Next, applicant need to provide the details such as
- Name of the Applicant
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Caste Category
- Sub Category
- State from where Passed Qualifying Exam
- Parent’s Income
- Hostel Requirement
After, entering the Personal Details, applicants need to provide qualification details such as Exam Name, Status of the Exam, Board Name/ University, Name of the Subjects, Year of Passing, Percentage, Roll Number, etc.
On filling in the required details in the online application, candidates need to upload a scanned copy of the photograph and signature as per the specifications given below.
|Images to upload||Format||File Size|
|Photo||.jpg||100 KB to 150 KB|
|Signature||.jpg||100 KB to 150 KB|
After the applicants have filled in all the required details in the online application, submit the application form. However, before finally submitting the online application ensure that the information given on the application form is correct. On submitting the application form, candidates will receive Application Number. Note it down as it will be required for logging in. Now proceed to make payment of the application fee. The application fee is to be paid by online mode via Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. On completion of above steps, candidates can take a print out of the completed Application Form and keep it to themselves for future reference.
The candidates have to pay the following amount of the application fee:
|Categories||Application Fee Charges|
|General and OBC||Rs. 750|
|SC and ST||Rs. 400|
Eligibility Criteria for DDU Gorakhpur University B.P.Ed Entrance 2017
The candidates before proceeding to apply online must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions as prescribed by DDU Gorakhpur University. The eligibility criteria for admission to B.P.Ed is as follows:
- Bachelor Degree in any subject with 50% marks and at least AIU / IOA / SGFI participated in inter-college / inter-regional / district/school competition in a sport recognized by Indian Government. OR
- Possess a Bachelor degree in Physical Education with 45% marks OR
- Should possess a graduate degree with 45% and a compulsory subject. Also, should have studied physical education as an alternative subject. OR
- Should possess a Bachelor Degree with 45% marks in the National / Inter-University / State Competition or first in the inter-college / inter-regional / district/school competition in Sports recognized by AIU / IOA / SGFI / Govt and should have secured second or third place. OR
- With participation in international competition, graduation degree or related treatments / AIYU / SGFI and should have secured first, second or third place in the national / inter-university competition in sports recognized by the Government of India. OR
- Should possess a Bachelor degree with 45% marks and teaching experience of at least three years (For deputed service-takers, ie, trained physical education teacher/coach).
DDU Gorakhpur University B.P.Ed 2017 Admission Process
The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination (written examination, sports efficiency test, physical fitness test, marks obtained in qualifying examination), marks given by the number of qualifications given on the basis of any other selection process or according to the policy of University / State Government / Union Territory Administration.