Dharmsinh Desai University Application Form 2020: DDU, Nadiad has released the application form for several programs on ddu.ac.in. Candidates must check the schedule and submit the application form before the last date. Eligibility criteria must be met to apply for a course. For B.Tech NRI/ NRI Sponsored Admission form 2020, the application fee is Rs 350. Candidates can know more about Dharmsinh Desai University Application Form 2020 by scrolling down this page.
Latest: Application form is available for B.Tech NRI, NRI sponsored quota, MBA, MCA, BBA (HM), B.Pharm and M.Pharm admission. Get apply links below.
Dharmsinh Desai University Application Form 2020
Only those applications are considered for grant of admission that are received before the application submission deadline. Check the important dates for Dharmsinh Desai University Application Form 2020 below.
Schedule for Dharmsinh Desai University Application Form 2020
|Last date to apply||to be announced|
- Click here to fill the application form for B.Tech NRI/ NRI Sponsored Quota Admission 2020.
- Click here to fill the application form for MBA.
- Click here to fill application form for MCA.
- Click here to fill the application form for BBA (Hotel Management).
- Click here to fill the application form for B.Pharm.
- Click here to fill the application form for M.Pharm.
Application Fee for Dharmsinh Desai University Application Form 2020
It is mandatory to submit the application fee prescribed by DDU along with the application form. Candidates can check the application fee amount below.
Application Fee for B.Tech NRI/ NRI Sponsored Quota Admission: Rs 350
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the application fee for Dharmsinh Desai University Admission 2020 in online/offline mode.
- Online – NEFT/RTGS
- Offline – Cash payment while obtaining the form from University
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Dharmsinh Desai University Admission 2020
Candidates can read below the course-wise eligibility needed to submit the Dharmsinh Desai University Application Form 2020.
- The Candidate must have passed the qualifying examination (12th/equivalent) from outside India.
- Candidates do not need to appear for GUJCET 2020.
- Applicants must obtain Equivalence Certificate of qualifying exam from Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi and produce it at the time of admission.
- Applicants is also required to produce an evidence of NRI status such as passport (Original & Photocopy) of himeself/herself along with that of his/her parents.
B.Tech NRI Sponsored
- To be eligible, the candidate must have passed the qualifying exam (12th/equivalent) in India.
- He/she must appear for GUJCET 2020.
- Sponsorship Letter from an NRI needs to be produced for admission.
- The applicants are also required to submit documentary proof that the sponsorer has NRI status.
MBA: To be eligible, a graduation degree is required such as BBA, B.Com, BE, BA, B.Sc etc.
MCA: The candidates must have one of the following degrees: BCA, BA, B.Sc or B.Com
B.Pharm: The applicant must clear 10+2 from a recognized Board.
M.Pharm: Applicants should have a B.Pharm degree.
BBA (Hotel Management): The applicant must have passed class 12th from a recognized Board.
Documents to Upload in Dharmsinh Desai University Application Form 2020
Following documents must be upload while applying online for DDU, Nadiad Admission.
- Passport-size photograph
- School Leaving Certificate
- 10th Mark sheet
- 12th Marksheet and Attempt Certificate
- Graduation Mark sheet
- Caste Certificate, if any
- Aadhaar Card
- Entrance Exam scorecard
How to Submit Dharmsinh Desai University Application Form 2020
DDU releases the admission form in both online and offline modes. One can choose the desirable mode of application. Check details about both of these below.
Offline Application Form can be obtained from the Account Section of the University during office hours. Candidates can pay the application amount and get the form. The filled-in application form can be submitted in Dharmsinh Desai University along with copies of the required documents.
Online Application Form is made available on the official website of DDU, i.e, ddu.ac.in. Direct link to apply online is provided above on this page. For online mode of application, scanned copies of documents have to be uploaded and application fee is to be paid online.
Details to Enter in Dharmsinh Desai University Application Form 2020
The applicants must make sure that all details furnished in the form are correct and up-to-date. Incorrect/false information may lead to cancellation of candidature. Check the information to be supplied in Dharmsinh Desai University Application Form below.
- Email address
- Full Name of Applicant
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Physical Handicap status
- Correspondence Address
- Mobile Number
- Class 10 details
- Class 12 details
- Graduation details
About Dharmsinh Desai University
DDU was established in the year 1968. It was formerly known as Dharmsinh Desai Institute of Technology (DDIT). In 2005, when the institute achieved full university status, it was renamed Dharmsinh Desai University. It is situated in Nadiad, Gujarat. The university is affiliated with UGC, NAAC, AICTE, NBA and AIU. DDU was ranked among “Asia’s 100 Best and Fastest way Educational Institutes 2014-15” in 2015 by the WCRC Leaders Asian Education Excellence Summit & Awards.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.