DHE Goa Admission 2021 – The application form has been released for DHE Goa Admission for session 2021. The candidates are advised to fill the application form before July 20, 2021. The registration link is available here on this page also. You can refer to the official website also. Student should have email id as well as the mobile numbers to do the admission. Please check your eligibility criteria and examination schedule before selecting a program for various courses. For getting more details about DHE Goa Admission 2021 refer to this article.
Latest: DHE Goa has released the schedule for the Goa B.Ed (MR/ID) Admission 2021-23. Click here to check it.
DHE Goa 2021 Admission
The candidates are advised to fill the application form before the last date of submission. The schedule has been provided below in the table format. Only the eligible candidates should fill the application form. Students can apply for two different degree programs either in the same college or different college.
|Submission of Online Application form||27 April 2021|
|Last date of Online payment of Rs. 300 /- towards Prospectus charges||31 May 2021|
|Last date of Online Admission Form||02 June 2021 up to 2:00 pm|
|Submission of print copy of Admission form by candidates along with attested certificates||11 June 2021|
|Display of Eligibility list/Provisional Merit list||23 June 2021|
|Objections of Provisional merit list/Redressal of grievance||25 June 2021 by 12 noon|
|Display of Final merit list (Subject wise)|
|Seat Allotment result||To be informed|
|Payment & Confirmation of Seats||To be informed|
|Counselling & Admission Final round for reserved seats||To be informed|
DHE Goa Admission 2021 Overview
|Name of Admission||DHE Goa B.Ed Admission 2021|
|Training by||Dnyanvardhini Divyang Training College|
(Sanjay Centre for Special Education, Bogda, Vasco, Mormugao- Goa)
|Application mode||Online mode|
|Total Intake Capacity||20|
|Program duration||2 years|
DHE Goa B.Ed Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants should check the eligibility criteria first, before applying the application form. The details of eligibility criteria is given below:
- The applicant shall be a citizen of India.
- A candidate for the Bachelor of Education Programme must have passed a Bachelor / Post Graduate Degree Examination of Goa University or an equivalent degree from any other statutory University recognised as equivalent thereto, with a minimum of 50% marks (5% relaxation is given to candidates from the SC/ST/OBC categories).
- Candidates who have degree of Master’s in Science/Social Science/Humanity, Bachelor’s in Engineering & Technology with specialization in Science & Maths with 55% marks.
- Having any other qualification will be equivalent for the same.
- Further, the candidates should have taken at least one of the school subjects at his graduation/post graduation for which training is offered in the institution.
DHE Goa Admission 2021 Application Form
The application form has released in the online mode only. A direct link to fill the application form has been provided below. You can refer the website also. It is important for the candidates to read the eligibility criteria before applying for any courses. Must have a unique and valid e-mail ID and mobile number. Students seeking admission for self financing course can visit the respective college website and take admission online.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the DHE Goa Admission 2021 Application Form
DHE Goa B.Ed Admission 2021 Intake Capacity
Directorate of Higher Education (DHE), Government of Goa, has released the seats category wise for B.Ed 2021- 23. Candidates can check the seat allotment list is give below.
- Click here to check the B.Ed Admission 2021 Seat allotment List for Nirmala Institute of Education, Altinho Panaji, Goa
- Click here to check the B.Ed Admission 2021 Seat allotment List for GVM’s College of Education, Ponda, Goa
- Click here to check the B.Ed Admission 2021 Seat allotment List for PES College of Education, Ponda, Goa
DHE Goa Admission 2021 Important Instructions
Requirements for form submission is as given below-
- A printed copy of this instruction sheet.
- Must have a unique and valid e-mail ID and mobile number.
- Keep a scanned Photograph (2.5 X 3 cm), Signature (In .jpeg/.jpg Format & size between 10 kb to 500 KB) documents
- Please check your eligibility criteria and examination schedule before selecting a program for various courses.
- Please refer to the prospectus of respective colleges of your choice.
- For admission to Parvatibai Chowgule College of Arts and Science, please go to the college website and apply there.
- In case you are using a shared computer, it is recommended that you clear all browsing history and cache before starting a new application
- For any queries, Call at 0832-2410824/2415585 or email at [email protected] For details, visit: https://www.dhe.goa.gov.in
- Students seeking admission for the self-financing course can visit the respective college website and take admission online
- Students will be able to edit their form till 26th July 2020. Login credentials have been sent by email (students are requested to check SPAM / JUNK mailbox)
DHE Goa B.Ed 2021 Admission Procedure
These are the following procedure which are listed below:
(i) The Admission procedure shall be online. (ii) The Counselling schedule will be displayed on DHE website. (iii) On the day scheduled for General Category Counselling, All Category candidates are required to
be present. (iv) The provisional and final merit lists will be displayed on the DHE website. (v) The Chairperson of the Admission Committee reserves the right to modify the schedule of
admission, if required. (vi) Rules regarding cancellation of fees and refunds thereafter shall be governed as per
DHE Goa B.Ed Admission 2021 Merit List
Directorate of Higher Education, Porvorim, Goa will release the BEd (MR/ID) Admissions 2021. Merit list for all categories under Goa University Ranking Test (GU-ART). The merit list comprises of full name, registration number, admit card, subject, ranking and category.
- Separate merit lists for each subject shall be prepared by the Admission Committee
- The merit list shall be displayed as per the specified schedule on DHE website/on DHE Notice Board.
- The merit list for General & Reserved Category will be released separately.
- Applicants belonging to the reserved categories is inadequate in a particular subject, the said seats will be transferred to the general category in that particular subject.
- Provisional Merit List:
- Click here to check the DHE Goa B.Ed Admission 2021 Provisional Merit List under General Category.
- – Click here to check the DHE Goa B.Ed Admission 2021 Provisional Merit List under Reserve Category.
- Click here to check the Provisional List of candidates not fulfilling the Admission criteria for DHE Goa B.Ed Admission 2021.
DHE Goa B.Ed Admission 2021 Counselling
DHE Goa B.Ed Counselling will be done after the successful completion of the exam. Candidate have to attends the counselings at the allotted venue. They need to carry documents in original such as Residence Certificate, Reserved Category certificate as well as the Graduation/Post Graduation Certificate In addition to the above fees, students have to pay Goa University fees as applicable for Self Finance Institutions.
Official Wbsite: dhe.goa.gov.in