DHE Haryana Admission 2020 – Directorate of Higher Education has released the merit list for various UG courses on the official website i.e. dheadmissions.nic.in. The online process for admission in UG Courses for the academic session 2020-21 has been completed on September 24, 2020. Students who have applied for the UG Admission can get the merit list on the website. The direct link to check the DHE Haryana Merit list 2020 has also been provided here. Those who have shortlisted in DHE Haryana UG Merit List can submit the fees from October 01-06, 2020. Candidates can check more details like eligibility criteria, seat matrix, and admission procedure about DHE Haryana Admission 2020 from here.
– DHE Haryana has released the notice for Clarification regarding centralized Online Admissions for Undergraduate Classes for the session 2020-21. Scroll down to check it.
– DHE Haryana has released the revised counselling schedule for UG Admission 2020 (From 2nd Merit List onwards). Scroll down to check.
– DHE Haryana Admission 2020 Notice for Clarification Regarding Centralized Online Admission for UG Courses has been released. Scroll down to check the same.
– The Second Merit list has been released for the DHE Haryana Admission 2020. Click here to check the same.
– The re-opening of the admission portal for registration towards open counseling from October 13, 2020. Stay here for getting updates.
DHE Haryana Admission 2020
Directorate of Higher Education, Haryana offers various courses for the UG Online admission. The admission will be based on the merit list. The students can check the schedule for admission in UG courses in the affiliated college/institutes for session 2020-21:
|DHE Haryana Admission 2020||Important Dates|
|Submission for Online Application Form||07 Sep 2020|
|Last date to apply||24 Sep 2020|
|Online Document Verification||up to 27 Sep 2020|
|Display of 1st Merit List||01 Oct 2020|
|Submission of fee||01 – 06 Oct 2020|
|Display of 2nd Merit List|
|Submission of Fee|
|Display of Vacant Seats|
|Re-opening of Admission Portal for Registration|
towards Open Merit Lists/Counselling & Editing of
Courses/Colleges by the remaining applicants who did not get
admission in First & Second Merit List
|Online Document Verification for Open Merit Lists|
|Preparation of First Open Merit List for Leftover Seats, if required|
|Display of First Open Merit List, if required|
|Submission of Fee (Without Late Fee)|
|Preparation and display of Second Open Merit List for Leftover Seats, if required|
|Submission of fees||30 Oct – 02 Nov 2020|
|Inviting application for subject change/faculty change from students by colleges||03-05 Nov 2020|
|Subject/faculty change on the online admission portal by colleges||06-07 Nov 2020|
Download Schedule: Click here to download the DHE Haryana 2020 Counselling Schedule for UG Courses (From 2nd merit list)
DHE Haryana Admission 2020 – Updates
DHE Haryana has released the notice for clarification regarding centralized Online Admissions for Undergraduate Classes for the session 2020-21.
Earlier Notice –
Click here to check the above Notice.
DHE Haryana Admission 2020 Merit List
The students can check the merit list from the official website. The direct link to check the merit list has also been provided here. The name of the applicant has appeared in the Merit List after the online verification of documents as per eligibility/merit. In case of a tie in sports merit, the candidate better in academic merit be given preference. Only those candidates can get admission to Haryana Colleges and Universities those who have secured a place on the merit list.
DHE Haryana Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates can check the eligibility criteria from below –
Science (Non Medical), Science
|40% (Commerce Stream|
50% (Arts, Science (Non Medical),
|40% (Arts, Commerce,|
Science (Non Medical), Science
|40% Science (Medical)|
|BSC Non Medical||English, Physics,|
|40% Science (Non Medical)|
|BSC Non Medical||Mathematics|
|45% Science (Non Medical)|
|50 % (Arts, Commerce,|
Science (Non Medical), Science
|50 % (Any stream but with|
|40% (Arts, Commerce,|
45% (Non Medical), Science
DHE Haryana Admission 2020 Application Extension Notice
The last date to submit the application form has been extended up to September 24, 2020. Check the official notice below.
Click here to download the Notice
DHE Haryana Admission 2020 Application Form
The application form is available online. The portal provides a web page for registration, instructions to the candidates, and a thorough online application form, with various tabs classified according to the required information.
Application Process is over now!!!
Apply Online: Click here to fill the DHE Haryana Admission 2020 Application Form
How to fill Application Form for DHE Haryana Admission 2020
The steps are filling the application form is as given below-
Step-1 Click on the “ New Registration” tab for a new registration, if you are a new user, as
shown in below –
Step-2 A web page containing the Online Registration Form will open, with “Candidate Details” on top, with a series of information required for the registration process of the admission, shown below –
Step-3 Fill all the details in the given web page, and then click on “REGISTER”
Step-4 Login with the Registration ID as username, the password, and then the given captcha, as shown below –
Step-5 Fill in all the details and SAVE them
Step-6 The last tab “DECLARATION” shall include all the details filled in by the applicant, as
shown in the below image. A declaration, at the end of the web page shall be present. Check the box on the left margin, before the declaration to complete the last step of filling the admission form. Click on “CONFIRM AND SUBMIT”, for the final submission of the form.
- No changes can be made after the Final Submission of the admission form.
- The admission fee has been waived off for the session 2020-21, but the tuition fee shall be charged during admission.
- All the uploaded documents shall be verified by the colleges at the time of admission
List of the Important Documents required for DHE Haryana Admission 2020
List of Documents to be uploaded online by the applicant:
- Scanned copy of Passport size photograph
- Scanned copy of signature
- Matric (10th) Marksheet
- 10+2 Marksheet
- Migration Certificate (required in case of other than Haryana
- School EducationBoard)
- Character Certificate
- National Talent Award from the NCERT/NCC/NSS/Sports/
- Bharat Scouts & Guides Certificate for weightage, wherever applicable
- Bonafide Resident of Haryana Certificate, if applicable
- Income Certificate required for claiming benefits of EWS or SC / BC
- Scholarships, if applicable
- Reserved Category Certificate, if applicable
- Gap Year Undertaking, if applicable
- Affidavit for Gap Year, if applicable
DHE Haryana Admission 2020 Weightages
Weightage marks are given to the students who have performed or participated in extra-curricular activities. It creates a level of preference for the students who have been active in various development areas and/or causes for the society –
|Recipients of National Talent Award|
from the NCERT
|For B.Com. Ist Semester, Students|
who have passed 10+2 examinations
N.C.C Cadets who possess the
Holders of Bharat Scouts & Guides
Certificate awarded by the President
of India (for admission to under
graduate course only)
Sports Certificate for the admission
to UG courses.
*Weightage (maximum 10 marks)
DHE Haryana 2020 Online Centralised Admission Process
The Department of Higher Education, Haryana shoulders all the functions catering to
the universities and affiliated colleges in the State. The Statewide admissions in any course and college/university are corroborated by the Department by providing a web portal for online admissions to all colleges of Haryana. HIGHER EDUCATION ONLINE ADMISSION creates an informative and transparent database that facilitates the quick and easy online admission process, all in one place.
DHE Haryana Admission 2020 Reservation Policy
The candidates can download the reservation policy from below provided PDF. The reservation of seats as per the reservation policy of the Haryana Government and is subject to any change amendment by the State Government from time to time.
Click here to download DHE Haryana Admission 2020 Reservation Policy
- The reservation of seats as per the reservation policy of the Haryana Government and is subject to any change amendment by the State Government from time to time where a seat set aside for candidate from Deprived Scheduled Castes for admission in Government Educational Institutions is not filled up in academic year due to non-availability of candidate of Deprived Scheduled Castes possessing the requisite qualifications, the same shall be made available to the candidate of Scheduled Castes. Reserved seats will not be carried forward to next year.
- The remaining instructions for a reservation shall remain the same as already notified by the State Government from time to time
DHE Haryana Admission 2020 Fees Structure
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the form registration fee for the session 2020-21 has been waived off for all the candidates. The admission fees, course fees, and the tuition fees will be charged as per the college norms and shall vary according to the desired subject combinations. Refer to the concerned College for further details. For the purpose of admission cancellation, the student will have to contact the concerned college and submit the application well in time post which the college will cancel his/her admission in the College ERP.
Official Website: dheadmissions.nic.in
For getting more details about DHE Haryana Admission 2020 Download –
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.