DHE Pune BPEd / MPEd CET 2021 – State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET Cell) conducts an entrance test and field test for admission in Bachelor and Master of Physical Education (B.P.Ed. and M.P.Ed.). Candidates have to fill an application form online at mahacet.org to appear for the exam. In the entrance test, which is held online, candidates have to solve 50 MCQs in 60 minutes. Afterward, a field test of 50 marks is held at various centres in Maharastra. Scroll down to check in detail about the DHE Pune BPEd / MPEd CET 2021.
DHE Pune BPEd / MPEd CET 2021
The selection of the candidate is based on their score in the entrance test and performance in the field test. 50:50 is the ratio of entrance exam and field test in the final selection of the candidate. Candidates can check the schedule for DHE Pune BPEd / MPEd CET 2021 from below.
|Event||B.P.Ed CET 2021||M.P.Ed CET 2021|
|Online Registration starts||to be announced||to be announced|
|Last date for registration||to be announced||to be announced|
|Issue of Hall Ticket||to be announced||to be announced|
|Date of the online CET||to be announced||to be announced|
|Date of Field Test||to be announced||to be announced|
|Declaration of the Result||to be announced||to be announced|
DHE Pune BPEd / MPEd CET 2021 Application Form
To appear for the exam, candidates have to fill an application form online at mahacet.org. In the application form, candidates have to provide the personal, educational and other details along with attaching the photograph and signature. Candidates should have a valid email ID and mobile number at the time of filling the form which should be kept active till the completion of this admission Process.
Apply here: Candidates can submit Application Form as per schedule.
Application Fee: Candidates have to submit the application form along with the payment of the application fee. The application fee is non-refundable. Check the fee from the below-given table.
|Category||MAH M.P.Ed CET 2020||MAH B.P.Ed CET 2020|
|For Open Category Candidates from Maharashtra|
State, All Candidates from Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), and J&K Migrant candidates.
|Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 800/-|
|For Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State of Backward class Categories||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 600/-|
Mode of Payment: Candidates can make the payment through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallet.
Step by Step Explanation of Application Registration Procedure
Step 1: First of all, candidates have to visit the official website or click on the direct link which will be provided on this page.
Step 2: On the homepage, click on the “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details, and E-mail ID. In doing so, a provisional registration number and password shall be generated by the system. Keep it safe as it is used in the further admission process.
Step 3: After registration. candidates should fill the main application form by providing in all the details asked and attaching the photos in the prescribed format.
Step 4: After filling all the fields, click on the “preview” button and verify the entire application form before final submission as no change is allowed to be made in the application form after the final submission of it.
Step 5: Thereafter, proceed further and make the payment of the application fee.
- If the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing the “Save and Next” button. Modifications can be made whenever the candidate opens the application form next time.
- After the final submission of the application form, changes cannot be made. Hence, preview and verify the application form once before the submission.
- Candidate’s, parent’s, guardian’s or husband’s name should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the SSC/HSC/Graduation Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change found may lead to disqualification of the candidate’s candidature.
Image Specifications for Filling the BPEd / MPEd CET 2021 Application Form
In the application form, candidates have to attach the photo and signature in the prescribed format.
- Photograph of the candidate must be a recent, passport size, colour picture.
- If candidate have to used flash ight, ensure there’s no red-eye.
- Preferred dimension is 200 x 230 pixels.
- Size of Photo file should be between 20kb-50kb.
- The signature should be done by the candidate on a white paper with black ink pen.
- The signature must not be done by any other candidate except candidate himself/herself.
- Preferred dimension is 140 x 60 pixels.
- Size of file should be between 10kb-20kb.
DHE Pune BPEd / MPEd CET 2021 Admit Card
Admit card is released by the CET Cell for the candidates who have filled the application form successfully before the last date. BPED/MPED admit card is also known as hall ticket. It is released online at mahacet.org. To download the hall ticket, candidates have to log in using their registration number/roll number and password.
Candidates have to carry the hardcopy of the admit card with them on the day of online examination and field test. Candidates are informed about downloading the admit card via SMS/mail. The candidate needs to affix recent photograph on the hall ticket, preferably the same provided during registration and appear at the examination hall.
Things to Carry on the Day of Exam
- Hardcopy of the admit card
- Photo ID proof
- Passport size photo
DHE Pune BPEd / MPEd CET 2021 Exam Centres
MAH B.P.Ed/M.P.Ed CET-2021 shall be conducted in the selected cities in Maharashtra. Each centre has various venues depending upon the number of candidates appearing for the exam in that particular centre. Candidates can check the city centres from below.
- M.P.Ed Centres – Amravati, Nagpur, Pune, Mumbai, Aurangabad, Jalgaon and Solapur /Barshi.
- B.P.Ed. Centres – Amravati, Nagpur, Pune, Mumbai, Aurangabad, Solapur and Jalgaon.
Note: A candidate appearing for CET shall give his/her preference for the Centre, however, the Competent Authority reserves the right to allocate the entre and venue.
DHE Pune BPEd / MPEd CET 2021 Syllabus
Candidates can check the syllabus from below.
Syllabus for BPEd CET can be checked from below.
- General Science and Technology
- General History and Geography of India
- Civics and Political Science (India)
- Current Affairs at National Level
- Logical Diagrams
- Directional Sense
- Coding and Decoding
- Number System
Teacher Aptitude and Sports Related Knowledge
- Professional Commitment
- Sports Awards (Central and State Government)
- Olympic Games
- Current Affairs on Various Sports and Games
Syllabus for MPEd CET can be checked from below.
Foundation of Physical Education: History of Physical Education, Psychological Foundation of Physical Education, Philosophical Foundation of Physical Education, Sociological Foundation of Physical Education, Various commissions, schemes, policies, awards and role and contribution of Physical Education and Sports Institutes.
Anatomy, Physiology and Health Education: Need and importance of Anatomy in Physical education, Exercise and Various Body Systems, Health Education – Need and importance in the school curriculum, Posture, Postural deformities and corrective Exercises, Role of PhysicaL Education Teacher in AIDS and Pollution awareness.
Teaching Methodology: Various teaching methods and principles Unit Planning – Types, Pre- preparation Unit planning and Year Planning, Types of Competitions –Intramural and Extramural, Maxims of teaching, Audio visual aids, Place of computer and internet inteaching.
Officiating Coaching and Management in Physical Education: Principles, Purpose of Officiating and coaching, Periodization and its role in coaching, Skills, techniques and rules of various games and sports, Duties and responsibilities of officials, Principles and need of sport management.
Tests, Measurements and Evaluation in Physical Education: Physical Fitness Test – HRPF, Motor fitness, Sports skill Test- Football ,Volleyball, Basketball, Badminton and Handball, Need and importance of tests, Criteria of selection of tests, Evaluation –Types, Principles and purpose.
Syllabus for BPEd and MPED Field Test can be checked from below.
- 4×10 Shuttle Run Test
- Sit and Reach
- Standing Broad Jump Test
- Sit Ups Test
- Medicine Ball Throw Test (2kg)
- Total Marks 50
DHE Pune BPEd / MPEd CET 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern of BPEd and MPEd course from below.
- Mode of exam: The exam for both BPEd and MPEd is held in an online mode.
- Language: The question paper arrives in English, Marathi and Hindi language only.
- Duration: The exam is of one hour i.e 60 minutes.
- Number of questions: There are a total number of 50 questions in the online test.
- Type of questions: Multiple choice questions are asked in the exam.
Exam Pattern for For MAH M.P.Ed CET
Candidates can check the M.P.Ed CET sections, distribution of questions and marks from below.
|Sections||No. of Questions||Marks Per Question||Total Marks|
|Foundation of Physical Education||10||1||10|
|Anatomy Physiology and Health Education||10||1||10|
|Officiating Coaching and Management in Physical Education||10||1||10|
|Tests, Measurements and Evaluation in Physical Education||10||1||10|
Exam Pattern for MAH B.P.Ed CET
Candidates can check the B.P.Ed CET sections, distribution of questions and marks from below.
|Sections||No. of Questions||Marks Per Question||Total Marks|
|Teacher Aptitude Related knowledge||20||1||20|
DHE Pune BPEd / MPEd CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the exam, candidates must check the eligibility from below.
For M.P.Ed Course
- Nationality: Candidate should be an Indian national.
- Qualification: Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) with at least 50% of Marks (Minimum 45% marks in case of Backward Class category). OR
- Candidate should have passed bachelor’s degree of Science (B.Sc.) in Health and Physical Education with at least 50% marks (Minimum 45% marks in case of Backward Class category).
- Age: There is no upper age limit for admission to MAH-M.P.Ed. CET Examination in the Academic Year 2021-2022. The age will be calculated on July 01, 2021.
For B.P.Ed Course
- Nationality: Candidate should be an Indian national.
- Qualification: Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 50 % marks, (Minimum 45% in case of Backward Class categories belonginging only to Maharashtra State) OR
- Bachelor’s Degree with 45% marks and having participated in National /Inter-University /State Competitions or secured 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in Inter-college /inter–zonal /district /school competition in Sports and Games as recognized by the AIU/IOA/SGFI/Government of India. OR
- Candidate should have passed Bachelor’s Degree with participation in International Competitions OR
- Candidate should have passed Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education with 45% marks OR
- Candidate should have passed Bachelor’s Degree with 45% marks and at least three years of teaching experience in physical education.
Note: Candidates appearing for the final examination of the qualifying exam are eligible for admission subject to their submission of pass certificate at the time of admission.
DHE Pune BPEd / MPEd CET 2021 Result / Merit List
The government of Maharashtra, State Common Entrance Test Cell, shall announce the Result / Merit list of B.P.Ed CET 2021 Exam held on as per schedule. The result is released online on the official website. Candidates can check the result by entering their registration/roll number and password. Candidates are given admission on the basis of their score/merit.
About State Common Entrance Test Cell
State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET CELL) was established by the Government of Maharashtra under Admission Regulatory Authority (ARA). CET Cell conducts an entrance test and field test for admission in Bachelor and Master of Physical Education (B.P.Ed. and M.P.Ed.)
Official Website: cetcell.mahacet.org
For more detail of DHE Pune BPEd / MPEd CET 2021, Candidates can download the last year’s from the direct link provided below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.