DHSGSU 2019 Cut Off and Schedule for Counselling will be released by Doctor Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya, Sagar. The students who will appear for the Entrance Exam, are required to check the details related to results. The counselling of some of the subjects which are of professional/technical nature may be done on-line. The details of the counselling and admission procedure, category-wise cut-off list, schedule, and dates, will be available on the University website as well as the candidate can view it here.
DHSGSU 2019 Cut Offs and Counselling Schedule
|Announcement of results of the Entrance Test||Second week of June 2019|
|Date of PG First counselling||24 and 25 Jun 2019|
|Dates of UG First counselling||23 – 26 Jun 2019|
|Orientation Programme for new students||01 Jul 2019|
|Date of PG Second counselling||08 Jul 2019|
|Date of UG Second counselling||10 – 13 Jul 2019|
Schedule and cutoff:
- Click here to check the notice for interview for admission in PhD Programme for Department of Hindi.
- Click here to check the notice for interview for admission in PhD Programme for Department of Business Management.
- Click here to check the notice for interview for admission in PhD Programme in Computer Science.
- Click here to check the notice for interview for admission in PhD Programme in Mathematics and Statistics.
- Click here to check the notice for interview for admission in PhD Programme in Botany.
- Click here to log in for counselling of DHSGSU 2019.
- Click here Check the schedule and Cut off for DHSGSU 2019.
Required Documents at the time of Counselling are as follows
- Counselling Letter and Application Form
- Original Transfer Certificate, Migration Certificate, Mark-sheet of 10th class (DoB proof)
- Original mark sheet of qualifying examination
- Evidence of appearing in qualifying exams (in case result is awaited)
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC)
- Income Certificate for SC/ST/OBC-NCL
- Certificate of Physically Challenged, Ex-serviceman, NCC & NSS certificate (if applicable)
- Four Passport size photographs
- Self Attested photocopies of the all documents
- Gap Certificate on Notary affidavit (if there is a break in your study)
DHSGSU 2019 Other Information
A candidate will be admitted to a course/programme only when he/she satisfies all the eligibility requirements, appears in the UGET/PGET/PHDET, qualifies in the Entrance Test short listed in merit and completes all formalities required for admission in the course. The admissions shall be made strictly on the basis of merit index in the UGET/ PGET/ except PHDET, where the admission will be given on the basis of merit of interview and availability of seats in the course, as per rules given in this Information brochure and rules framed by the University from time to time.
Refund of Fee: As per University Grants Commission Notification on Remittance and Refund of Fees and other student-centric issued on October 2018, if a student chooses to withdraw from the programme of study in which he/she is admitted will be entitled to the refund of fees remitted by him/her as follows:
|Percentage of Refund of Aggregate Fees||Point of time when notice of withdrawal of admission is served in the University by the student|
|100%||15 days or more before the formally notified last date of admission|
|90%||Less than 15 days before the formally-notified last date of admission.|
|80%||15 days or less after the formally notified last date of admission|
|50%||30 days or less but more than 15 days, after formally notified the last date of admission.|
|0%||More than 30 days after formally notified the last date of admission.|
Note: Application format for the cancellation of admission and refund of fees is given at the end of the information brochure.
If the results of the qualifying examinations are not declared till the date of their counselling, the candidates who are called for counselling to a programme, may be allowed to take conditional admission after submitting an undertaking and permission of Dean to this effect subject to production of a certificate from the competent Authority (such as controller of examination, Registrar etc) to the effect that the candidate has appeared in the qualifying examination and result has not yet been declared.
The candidate produces an undertaking that he/she will submit the mark-sheet of the qualifying examination on or before the date given for the purpose. If he/she fails to submit the original mark-sheet on this date the conditional admission in the course shall automatically stand cancelled. The candidate will not be entitled to claim the refund of fees paid for that conditional admission.
Moreover, if his/her aggregate percentage of marks in the qualifying examination is below the stipulated minimum percentage of aggregate marks, his/her conditional admission will also stand automatically cancelled and the candidate shall not be entitled for the claim of any fee refund.
Following important points will also be considered while admitting students in the University:
- The permitted subject combination for the B.Sc. Biology & Maths groups, B.Sc.B.Ed. and B.A.& B.A.B.Ed. shall be decided as per the University school scheme, at the time of counselling.
- The candidate punished by the institution will not be considered for admission in any course/programme.
In case of candidate securing equal marks in the qualifying examination, the admission will be given to the candidate as follows (in order of preference):
- Who secures highest marks/CGPA in the qualifying examination.
- Marks obtained in the subject for which the candidate is seeking admission.
- Marks obtained in the previous examination. (10+2 for UG and 10+2+3 for PG).
- Age of the candidate (the candidate senior in age will be given preference)