|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Doctor Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya, Sagar has conducted Entrance Exam for Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Ph.D. Programmes (hereafter mentioned as UGET/PGET/PHDET) in the month of June, 2017 to admission in various courses. Admissions will be given after counselling (June/July2017) and according to the merit in UGET, PGET & PHDET, subject to verification of eligibility in the particular programme for which the candidate has applied and appeared in the Entrance Test. DHSGSU Written Test 2017 was held on June 2 to 4, 2017.
Latest – 2nd Counselling Schedule and Cut Off Marks of UG has been released, Check it below.
The counselling of some of the subjects which are of professional/technical nature may be done on-line. The details of the counselling and admission procedure, category-wise cut-off list, schedule and dates, were put in the University website. Candidate must remain in active contact with the admission cell/website.
DHSGSU 2017 Cut Offs and Counselling Schedule
The Central Admission Committee has evolve and adopt the appropriate method of counselling followed by on the spot allocation of seat, subject combination as per the seats available in that subject group combination (if any) strictly according to merit index.
- The number of candidates called for counselling are more than the total seats available in respective course/ programme, therefore mere call for counselling does not entitle the candidate to get admission.
- Candidates called for counselling have to report on the prescribed date and time at the given venue. If they come after reporting time they will not be considered for counselling.
DHSGSU UG & PG Counselling Schedule and Cut Off Marks have been released. Candidates can check it below.
DHSGSU UG Second Counselling Schedule and Cut Off Marks have been released. Candidates can check it below.
Required Documents at the time of Counselling are as follows:
- Counselling Letter and Application Form
- Original Transfer Certificate, Migration Certificate, Mark-sheet of 10th class (DoB proof)
- Original mark sheet of qualifying examination
- Evidence of appearing in qualifying exams (in case result is awaited)
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC) as per Point 4.1A, page. 14 in Admission Brochure, 2017
- Income Certificate for SC/ST/OBC-NCL
- Certificate of Physically Challenged, Ex-serviceman, NCC & NSS certificate (if applicable)
- Four Passport size photographs
- Self Attested photocopies of the all documents (S. No. 2-7)
- Gap Certificate on Notary affidavit (if there is a break in your study)
To download Entrance/Admission Counselling Letter – Click here
DHSGSU 2017 Other Information
A candidate will be admitted to a course/programme only when he/she satisfies all the eligibility requirements, appears in the UGET/PGET/PHDET, qualifies in the Entrance Test short listed in merit and completes all formalities required for admission in the course. The admissions shall be made strictly on the basis of merit index in the UGET/ PGET/ except PHDET, where the admission will be given on the basis of merit of interview and availability of seats in the course, as per rules given in this Information brochure and rules framed by the University from time to time.
Refund of Fee: as per University Grants Commission Notification on Remittance and Refund of Fees and other student centric issues dated 6th December 2016, if a student chooses to withdraw from the programme of study in which he/she is admitted will be entitled for the refund of fees remitted by him/her as follows subject to deduction of 10% of the aggregate fee from the refundable amount.
If the results of the qualifying examinations are not declared till the date of their counselling, the candidates who are called for counselling to a programme, may be allowed to take conditional admission after submitting an undertaking and permission of Dean to this effect subject to production of a certificate from the competent Authority (such as controller of examination, Registrar etc) to the effect that the candidate has appeared in the qualifying examination and result has not yet been declared.
The candidate produces an undertaking that he/she will submit the mark-sheet of the qualifying examination on or before the date given for the purpose. If he/she fails to submit the original mark-sheet on this date the conditional admission in the course shall automatically stand cancelled. The candidate will not be entitled to claim refund of fees paid for that conditional admission.
Moreover, if his/her aggregate percentage of marks in the qualifying examination is below the stipulated minimum percentage of aggregate marks, his/her conditional admission will also stand automatically cancelled and the candidate shall not be entitled for claim of any fee refund.
Following important points will also be considered while admitting students in the University:
- The permitted subject combination for the B.Sc. Biology & Maths groups, B.Sc.B.Ed. and B.A.& B.A.B.Ed. shall be decided as per the University school scheme, at the time of counselling.
- The candidate punished by the institution will not be considered for admission in any course/programme.
In case of candidate securing equal marks in the qualifying examination, the admission will be given to the candidate as follows (in order of preference):
- Who secures highest marks/CGPA in the qualifying examination.
- Marks obtained in the subject for which the candidate is seeking admission.
- Marks obtained in previous examination. (10+2 for UG and 10+2+3 for PG).
- Age of the candidate (the candidate senior in age will be given preference)