DHSGSU 2018 Cut Off and Schedule for Counselling has been released by Doctor Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya, Sagar. The students who have appeared for the exam, are required to check the details related to results.The counselling of some of the subjects which are of professional/technical nature may be done on-line. The details of the counselling and admission procedure, category-wise cut-off list, schedule and dates, are available in University website as well as candidate can view it here.
DHSGSU 2018 Cut Offs and Counselling Schedule
The Central Admission Committee has evolved and adopt the appropriate method of counselling followed by on the spot allocation of the seat, subject combination as per the seats available in that subject group combination (if any) strictly according to merit index.
- The number of candidates called for counselling are more than the total seats available in the respective course/ programme, therefore mere call for counselling does not entitle the candidate to get admission.
- Candidates called for counselling have to report on the prescribed date and time at the given venue. If they come after reporting the time they will not be considered for counselling.
|Announcement of results of the Entrance Test||Second week of June 2018|
|Date of PG First counselling||25 Jun 2018|
|Dates of UG First counselling||26 to 30 Jun 2018|
|Orientation Programme for new students||2 Jul 2018|
|Date of PG Second counselling||9 Jul 2018|
|Date of UG Second counselling||11 – 13 Jul 2018|
|Date of UG/PG final Counselling||27 Jul 2018|
Schedule and cutoff:
- Click here to check the list of verified students after third round of counselling for affiliated colleges admission 2018.
- Click here to check notice regarding counselling for LLM programme.
- Click here to check the list of verified students after second round of counselling for affiliated colleges admission 2018.
- Click here to check the list of verified students after first round of counselling for affiliated colleges admission 2018.
- Click here to check Special counselling for vacant seats of UG courses cut-off marks & schedule
- Click here to check Revised Final Counselling for Code 111 (As on July 26, 2018) Cut-off Marks & Schedule.
- Click here to check Revised Final Counselling for Code 211, 219,130,131,140,142 (As on July 26, 2018) Cut-off Marks & Schedule
- Click here to check the Revised Final counselling schedule and cut off for UG & PG.
- Click here to check Revised Final Counselling for Code 170 and 235 Cut-off Marks & Schedule.
- Click here to check the counselling schedule and cutoff for UG and PG
Required Documents at the time of Counselling are as follows
- Counselling Letter and Application Form
- Original Transfer Certificate, Migration Certificate, Mark-sheet of 10th class (DoB proof)
- Original mark sheet of qualifying examination
- Evidence of appearing in qualifying exams (in case result is awaited)
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC)
- Income Certificate for SC/ST/OBC-NCL
- Certificate of Physically Challenged, Ex-serviceman, NCC & NSS certificate (if applicable)
- Four Passport size photographs
- Self Attested photocopies of the all documents
- Gap Certificate on Notary affidavit (if there is a break in your study)
DHSGSU 2018 Other Information
A candidate will be admitted to a course/programme only when he/she satisfies all the eligibility requirements, appears in the UGET/PGET/PHDET, qualifies in the Entrance Test short listed in merit and completes all formalities required for admission in the course. The admissions shall be made strictly on the basis of merit index in the UGET/ PGET/ except PHDET, where the admission will be given on the basis of merit of interview and availability of seats in the course, as per rules given in this Information brochure and rules framed by the University from time to time.
Refund of Fee: As per University Grants Commission Notification on Remittance and Refund of Fees and other student-centric issues dated 6th December 2016, if a student chooses to withdraw from the programme of study in which he/she is admitted will be entitled to the refund of fees remitted by him/her as follows:
|Percentage of Refund of Aggregate Fees||Point of time when notice of withdrawal of admission is served in the University by the student|
|100%||15 days before the formally notified last date of admission i.e. on or before 28-06-2018|
|80%||More than 15 days after the formally notified last date of admission i.e. from 29-06-2018 to 28-07-2018 (both days inclusive)|
|50%||More than 15 days, but less than 30 days after formally notified last date of admission i.e. from 29-07-2018 to 12-08- 2018) (both days inclusive).|
|0%||More than 30 days after formally notified last date of admission i.e. on or after 13-08-2018|
Note: Application format for the cancellation of admission and refund of fees is given at the end of the information brochure.
If the results of the qualifying examinations are not declared till the date of their counselling, the candidates who are called for counselling to a programme, may be allowed to take conditional admission after submitting an undertaking and permission of Dean to this effect subject to production of a certificate from the competent Authority (such as controller of examination, Registrar etc) to the effect that the candidate has appeared in the qualifying examination and result has not yet been declared.
The candidate produces an undertaking that he/she will submit the mark-sheet of the qualifying examination on or before the date given for the purpose. If he/she fails to submit the original mark-sheet on this date the conditional admission in the course shall automatically stand cancelled. The candidate will not be entitled to claim refund of fees paid for that conditional admission.
Moreover, if his/her aggregate percentage of marks in the qualifying examination is below the stipulated minimum percentage of aggregate marks, his/her conditional admission will also stand automatically cancelled and the candidate shall not be entitled for claim of any fee refund.
Following important points will also be considered while admitting students in the University:
- The permitted subject combination for the B.Sc. Biology & Maths groups, B.Sc.B.Ed. and B.A.& B.A.B.Ed. shall be decided as per the University school scheme, at the time of counselling.
- The candidate punished by the institution will not be considered for admission in any course/programme.
In case of candidate securing equal marks in the qualifying examination, the admission will be given to the candidate as follows (in order of preference):
- Who secures highest marks/CGPA in the qualifying examination.
- Marks obtained in the subject for which the candidate is seeking admission.
- Marks obtained in previous examination. (10+2 for UG and 10+2+3 for PG).
- Age of the candidate (the candidate senior in age will be given preference)