DHSGSU Result 2022 – Doctor Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya Sagar (DHGVS), will be announced the result of DHSGSU Entrance Exam 2022 for UGET, PGET and PHDET on official website, dhsgsu.ac.in. Candidates can also download it directly from this page. For Ph.D candidates, an interview is conducted after the entrance test. Admission for UG and PG programmes is provided on the basis of entrance test only while that for Ph.D candidates is provided on the basis of entrance test and interview. Check complete details on DHSGSU Result 2022 from this page.
DHSGSU Result 2022
The dates regarding result declaration and other concerning events will be available soon. Candidates can check the schedule of important events related to DHSGSU Result 2022 from below.
|Examination dates||to be announced|
|Result Announcement||to be announced|
Result for UG And PG Entrance Test
Check Result here: Candidates can check results here as per the official announcment.
Check Previous Year Result:
- Click here to download the result for Undergraduate Entrance Test 2021.
- Click here to download the result for Postgraduate Entrance Test 2021.
How is DHSGSU Result 2022 Prepared?
After the entrance tests will be successfully conducted and before the result will be declared, the University will release the answer key for all the tests. The candidates are provided with a facility to raise objections to answers given in the answer key. However, they can do so within a limited period of time, after which DHSGSU does not entertain grievances. The result of DHSGSU Entrance Test 2022 will be prepared after resolving the grievances regarding the questions and answers submitted by the candidates within time. Candidates cannot object the result release by the University.
How to Check DHSGSU Result 2022?
Once the result will declare by the University, direct link to check the result is going to be provided here. The steps to check the result are provided below. Candidates are advised to go through the instructions closely.
Step 1: Visit the official website of DHSGSU. One can also use the direct link provided above.
Step 2: Search for the link to check DHSGSU Result 2022 on the homepage of University website.
Step 3: Click on that link to access the result page.
Step 4: Download the result pdf to your system and check your marks and other details.
also check, DHSGSU Admit Card 2022
Details in DHSGSU Result 2022
Result file contains a number of details relevant to the entrance test and the candidates. Check all the details that can be found in the result pdf.
- Roll no.
- Registration no.
- Name of the candidates
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
Tie-Break Criteria for DHSGSU Result 2022
A tie case exists when 2 or more candidates have the same scores in the DHSGSU Entrance Test 2022. In such cases, a tie-breaking criteria is followed to assign ranking. The priority order followed in case of tied scores is as follows:
- Marks of qualifying exam are taken into consideration.
- If tie exists then marks of that subject are considered which candidate is seeking admission to.
- If further tie exists, marks of previous examination are considered.
- Finally, age of candidates is used to resolve tie cases. The candidates senior in age is given preference.
Admission Procedure/ Counselling after DHSGSU Result 2022
Candidates can check the counselling procedure from below.
- The counselling of some of the subjects which are of professional/technical nature may be done online. The details of the counselling and admission procedure, category-wise cut-off list, schedule and dates, will be put on the University website from time to time. The candidate will have to download the counselling letter and bring it at the time of counselling.
- The Central Admission Committee will evolve and adopt the appropriate method of counselling followed by on the spot allocation of seats, subject combination as per the seats available in that subject group combination (if any) strictly according to merit index. The candidates shall produce all original documents such as High School Marks-sheet and Age Certificate, Income Certificate, Caste Certificate, Intermediate 10+2+3 marks-sheet & degree Certificate of Reservation, Transfer Certificate, Migration Certificate (if issued by the Board) and Admit card of respective Entrance Test at the time of counselling, failing to which their admission shall not be considered (unless permitted otherwise).
- A candidate will be admitted to a course/programme only when he/she satisfies all the eligibility requirements, appears in the UGET/PGET/PHDET, qualifies in the Entrance Test shortlisted in merit and completes all the formalities required for admission in the course. The admissions shall be made strictly on the basis of merit index in the UGET/ PGET/ except PHDET, where the admission will be given on the basis of merit of interview and availability of seats in the course.
- If the results of the qualifying examinations are not declared till the date of their counselling, the candidates who are called for counselling for a programme, may be allowed to take provisional admission after submitting an undertaking and permission of Dean to this effect subject to production of a certificate from the competent Authority (such as Controller of Examination, Registrar, etc.) to the effect that the candidate has appeared in the qualifying examination and result has not yet been declared.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.