DHSGSU Result 2018 of UGCET and PGCET will be announced once the exam will get over.The results is available for the candidates on the official website www.mponline.gov.in. The candidates who wish to download their score and rank list may check the details below to know how to download the result for DHSGSU 2018. The important events to take place after the result announcement are as follows. Please check the table for important dates and details related to DHSGSU Result 2018.
DHSGSU Result 2018
The results of DHSGSU 2018 UGAT and PGAT will be announced once the examination will be conducted.
|Examination date||First week of Jun 2018|
|Result Announcement of DHSGSU||Third week of Jun 2018|
|First Counselling of UG courses||First week of Jul 2018|
|First Counselling of PG courses||Second week of Jul 2018|
|Second Counselling of UG||Between Second and Third week of Jul 2018|
|Second Counselling of PG||Third week of Jul 2018|
Result: Result will be available on www.mponline.gov.in
Procedure/Counselling for DHSGSU 2018 Admission.
- The candidates may check these details for the process of evaluation of the results. The candidates will be awarded “0” marks for unmarked questions.There will be “No Negative marking” for the incorrect answers marked in the Entrance Test.
- The University reserves the right to prescribe /modify the minimum qualifying marks of these Entrance Tests of different courses/subjects/programmes before counselling.
- The courses/programmes offered by the University are listed in the brochure. The candidates are informed that the Updated information regarding the subject in UG courses and PG courses will be made available on the website at the time of counselling.
- The counselling of professional/technical subjects which are technical in nature may be done on-line. The details of the counselling and admission procedure, category-wise cut-off list, schedule and dates, will be put on the University website from time to time.
- Candidate must remain in active contact with the admission cell/website.
- No separate letter shall be issued to eligible candidates for counselling, due to time constraints.
Admission Procedure/ Counselling for DHSGSU 2018 Admission.
- The admission process will begin soon after the results of Entrance Test have been declared. There will be separate counselling for UG and PG courses.The counselling will take place in two parts.
- The candidates must appear on the dates for their own counselling procedure only. The university will not be responsible for any created confusion on candidate’s part at the time of the counselling.
- The procedure for the counselling and selecting the candidates will be the responsibility of the Central Admission Committee. The task of conducting the counselling through the appropriate method and spot allocation of the seat will be subject to availability of the seats in that subject. The task will strictly depend on merit index.
- All the candidates who will appear for the counselling process must have original documents with them.
Documents required for the counselling process
- High School Marksheet
- Certificate of Age,
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- 12th class Marksheet and Provisional certificate
- Certificate of Reservation
- Transfer Certificate,
- Migration Certificate and
- Admit card of the Entrance test
Insofar, official details of DHSGSU Result 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as DHSGSU releases DHSGSU result 2018, details will be updated here.