DHSGSU Result 2018 of UGCET and PGCET has been announced after the exam get over. The result for Ph.D. admissions has been released. The results for UGCET and PGCET available for the candidates on the official website www.mponline.gov.in. The candidates who wish to download their score and rank list may check the details below to know how to download the result for DHSGSU 2018. Check complete details on DHSGSU Result 2018 from this page.
DHSGSU Result 2018
The results of DHSGSU 2018 UGAT and PGAT has been announced as the examination is conducted. Please check the table for important dates and details related to DHSGSU Result 2018.
|Examination date||16, 17 & 18 May 2018|
|Result Announcement of DHSGSU||08 Jun 2018|
The results is prepared by resolving the grievances regarding the questions and answers submitted by the candidates within time. After that no grievances shall be entertained regarding the results.
- Click here to check the list of selected candidates for Ph.D. Admissions.
- Click Here to check the results of DHSGSU 2018 UGAT and PGAT.
Official Website: www.dhsgsu.ac.in.
Admission Procedure/ Counselling for DHSGSU 2018 Admission.
- The counselling of some of the subjects which are of professional/technical nature may be done online. The details of the counselling and admission procedure, category-wise cut-off list, schedule and dates, will be put on the University website from time to time. The candidate will have to download the counselling letter and bring it at the time of counselling
- The Central Admission Committee will evolve and adopt the appropriate method of counselling followed by on the spot allocation of seats, subject combination as per the seats available in that subject group combination (if any) strictly according to merit index. The candidates shall produce all original documents such as High School Marks-sheet and Age Certificate, Income Certificate, Caste Certificate, Intermediate 10+2+3 markssheet & degree Certificate of Reservation, Transfer Certificate, Migration Certificate (if issued by the Board) and Admit card of respective Entrance Test at the time of counselling, failing to which their admission shall not be considered (unless permitted otherwise).
- A candidate will be admitted to a course/programme only when he/she satisfies all the eligibility requirements, appears in the UGET/PGET/PHDET, qualifies in the Entrance Test short listed in merit and completes all the formalities required for admission in the course. The admissions shall be made strictly on the basis of merit index in the UGET/ PGET/ except PHDET, where the admission will be given on the basis of merit of interview and availability of seats in the course.
- If the results of the qualifying examinations are not declared till the date of their counselling, the candidates who are called for counselling for a programme, may be allowed to take provisional admission after submitting an undertaking and permission of Dean to this effect subject to production of a certificate from the competent Authority (such as Controller of Examination, Registrar, etc.) to the effect that the candidate has appeared in the qualifying examination and result has not yet been declared.