|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
DHSGSU Result 2017 of UGCET and PGCET is announced on 20 June 2017. The exam was held from 02 to 04 June 2017. The results is available for the candidates on the official website www.dhsgsu.ac.in. The candidates who wish to download their score and rank list may check the details below to know how to download the result for DHSGSU 2017. The important events to take place after the result announcement are as follows. Please check the table for important dates and details related to DHSGSU Result 2017.
Latest: – DHSGSU Result 2017 has been declared. Check the official link below.
|Examination date||02 to 04 June 2017|
|Result Announcement of DHSGSU||20 June 2017|
|First Counselling of UG courses||03 to 07 July 2017|
|First Counselling of PG courses||10 July 2017|
|Second Counselling of UG||17-20 July 2017|
|Second Counselling of PG||21 July 2017|
DHSGSU Result 2017
The results are announced on 20 June 2017. The results for the DHSGSU 2017 UGAT and PGAT is announced after the examination. Students who want to check the result are required to download their result from the official website www.dhsgsu.ac.in. If you want to download the result through Aglasem, the link is given below.
Check DHSGSU Result 2017 – From Here
Some instructions regarding the Admission Procedure/Counselling for DHSGSU 2017 Admission.
- The candidates may check these details for the process of evaluation of the results. The candidates will be awarded “0” marks for unmarked questions.There will be “No Negative marking” for the incorrect answers marked in the Entrance Test.
- The University reserves the right to prescribe /modify the minimum qualifying marks of these Entrance Tests of different courses/subjects/programmes before counselling.
- The courses/programmes offered by the University are listed in the brochure. The candidates are informed that the Updated information regarding the subject in UG courses and PG courses will be made available on the website at the time of counselling.
- The counselling of professional/technical subjects which are technical in nature may be done on-line. The details of the counselling and admission procedure, category-wise cut-off list, schedule and dates, will be put on the University website from time to time.
- Candidate must remain in active contact with the admission cell/website.
- No separate letter shall be issued to eligible candidates for counselling, due to time constraints.
Admission Procedure/ Counselling for DHSGSU 2017 Admission.
- The admission process will begin soon after the results of Entrance Test have been declared. The result has been declared the candidates can expect the counselling to begin from the following dates. There will be separate counselling for UG and PG courses.The counselling will take place in two parts.
- The dates for the first counselling for UG courses 03 to 07 July and the dates for the Second counselling for the UG courses is 10 July 2017.
- The dates for the first counselling for PG courses 17 to 20 July and the dates for the Second counselling for the PG courses is 21 July 2017. The students must check the schedule for the counselling as listed in the table above.
4.The candidates must appear on the dates for their own counselling procedure only. The university will not be responsible for any created confusion on candidate’s part at the time of the counselling.
5.The procedure for the counselling and selecting the candidates will be the responsibility of the Central Admission Committee. The task of conducting the counselling through the appropriate method and spot allocation of the seat will be subject to availability of the seats in that subject. The task will strictly depend on merit index.
6. All the candidates who are appearing for the counselling process must have with them and produce all original documents.
The documents required for the counselling process are as follows:-
- High School Marksheet
- Certificate of Age,
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- 12th class Marksheet and Provisional certificate
- Certificate of Reservation
- Transfer Certificate,
- Migration Certificate and
- Admit card of the Entrance test
7.The candidates are advised that they keep these documents ready because failing to produce these documents or any of the documents may result in termination of the admission for DHSGSU 2017
- The candidates will be required to produce original certificates regarding Age, Caste, eligibility and income.
9.The candidates should pay the sum of amount for the course as per the fee structure mentioned in the brochure on or within the prescribed date.
- If a candidate fails to deposit the fees as directed, his claim for admission into the course shall stand cancelled.
- The admissions of the candidates will be done after the scrutiny of the documents and verifying of the the eligibility requirements. The candidate who had sat for the examination will be required to have attained a certain percentage to qualify in the examination.
12.The UGET/PGET/PHDET, qualified candidates in the Entrance Test will be shortlisted thereafter and the names of the candidates will be announced in a merit list which will be compiled in accordance with all the formalities.
- As per (UGC) University Grants Commission, if a student chooses to withdraw his name from the programme of study in which he/she is admitted will be entitled to the refund of fees remitted by him/her. However, he/she will be subject to deduction of 10% of the aggregate fee from the total refundable amount. Please note the amount which is deductible from the refundable amount as per the days. The candidates will have to give a written application for the withdrawal.
(1) a student applying for withdrawal more within 15 days of admission will be refunded 100% of the amount paid by him during the time of admission.
(2) a student applying for withdrawal after more than 15 days of admission will be refunded 80% of the amount paid by him during the time of admission.
(3) a student applying for withdrawal in More than 15 days but less than 30 days of admission will be refunded 50% of the amount paid by him during the time of admission.
(4) a student applying for withdrawal more than 30 days of admission will be refunded 00% of the amount paid by him during the time of admission.
If you have any query please comment in the box below.