Dibrugarh University BCA Admission 2020: The university has released the provisional merit list for admission to BCA course for the academic year 2020-21. The candidates can check the merit list from the official website or from the direct link that has been provided below. 12th passed candidates can apply online through dibru.ac.in. A total of 60 seats are available for admission. The selection of candidates is made using the merit of the qualifying exam, i.e, 10+2. Candidates can refer this page for complete detail on Dibrugarh University BCA Admission 2020.
– Dibrugarh University has released the 2nd admission counselling notice for Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA). Scorll down to check.
– Dibrugarh University has released the counselling notice for BCA Admission. Scroll down to check.
– Dibrugarh University BCA Admission 2020 provisional merit list has released. Scroll down to get the link.
Dibrugarh University BCA Admission 2020
The duration of Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) course is 3 years (6 semesters). All important dates regarding admission process are given below.
Schedule for Dibrugarh University BCA Admission 2020
|Online Application starts||10 Jul 2020|
|Last date to apply||31 Jul 2020|
|Provisional Merit List||25 Aug 2020|
|1st Counseling (Google Meet)||14 Sep 2020|
|Date of admission of BCA||to be announced|
|2nd Admission Round Schedule|
|Online Application starts||18 Sep 2020|
|Last date to apply||21 Sep 2020|
|Declaration of Merit List of BCA||22 Sep 2020|
|Date of admission of BCA||13 Oct 2020|
Dibrugarh University BCA Admission 2020 Second Counselling Notice
Click here to check the above Notice.
Dibrugarh University BCA Admission 2020 Second Notice
- Click here to download the above notice.
Dibrugarh University BCA Admission 2020 Counselling Notice
- Click here to download the above notice.
Dibrugarh University BCA Admission 2020 Merit List
Dibrugarh University has released the Merit list for the BCA program 2020 at the university website. In the Merit List, Candidates are provisionally selected for admission into the 3 Year Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) Course for the academic session 2020-21 at Dibrugarh University. The admission will be made in order of Merit and subject to availability of seats.
Provisional List: Click here to download the Provisional Merit list for BCA Admission.
Dibrugarh University BCA Admission 2020 Application Form
Candidates are able to apply online only. No other mode of application is entertained. Candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility before filling and applying for courses. Interested candidates can fill the application form by visiting the official website of Dibrugarh University, dibru.ac.in.
Application Form: Click Here to apply online for BCA Admission 2020
How to Apply?
Step 1: Registration using basic details
Step 2: Account Activation using Activation Code received on Mobile Number
Step 3: Login using Username and Password
Step 4: Filling Application Form
Step 5: Payment of Application Fee
Application fee is Rs. 500. It needs to be paid at the time of applying online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking.
On successful submission of the Application, an Acknowledgement Slip with a unique number will be generated. Candidates are advised to download and print the Acknowledgement Slip along with the submitted Application Form for future reference.
Following things must be kept handy before applying for Dibrugarh University BCA Admission 2020
- Scanned copy of your photograph (The file should be less than 512kb and maximum resolution – width 180px & height: 200px).
- Your scanned signature (The file should be less than 512kb and maximum resolution – width: 300px & height: 60px).
- Scanned copy of Marksheet, Caste Certificate, wherever applicable. (The file should be less than 512kb).
- A valid mobile number for receiving Activation Code or OTP(One Time Password).
- Any of the following facilities for online payment of application fee.
• Net Banking
• Debit Card (VISA, Master, Maestro)
• Credit card
Dibrugarh University BCA Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates having passed Higher Secondary (10+2) examination securing minimum of 45% marks in aggregate with Mathematics / Commercial Arithmetic /Statistics as one of the subjects in 10+2, wherein pass mark is a must. Such candidates have to complete the 10+2 before the end semester examination of the 1st semester. Relaxation of 5% marks will be given to the candidates of reserved categories.
Dibrugarh University BCA Admission 2020 Admission Procedure
The Admission of the selected candidates shall be done online. The requisite Admission Fees, Course Fees shall have to be paid online within the stipulated date. Statutory Reservation Policy is followed in preparation of the List of Provisionally Selected Candidates. The Admissions done online shall be purely provisional and subject to verification of original documents by the concerned offices during any course of time after admission.
Documents to be Produced at the time of Dibrugarh University BCA Admission 2020
The Candidates will have to produce the following documents at the time of admission:
- Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC).
- Caste Certificate (if applicable).
- Two nos. of recent passport size photos.
- Original copies of Admit Cards, Mark sheets and Pass Certificates (10th & 12th).
- One self attested copies of Admit Cards, Mark sheets and Pass Certificates (10th & 12th).
Dibrugarh University BCA Admission 2020 Fee Structure
The given fee structure is based on the last year’s Information Brochure.
|Particulars||Fees (in Rs.)|
|Course fee ( Per Semester)||13,000/-|
|Union & Magazine fee (Gymkhana)||400/-|
|Sports Board Fee||10/-|
|Std.Safty Ins. Policy||50/-|
Official Website: dibru.ac.in.
For more details on Dibrugarh University BCA Admission 2020, check Admission Notification.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.