Dibrugarh University has released the notification regarding admission in BCA for academic year 2018-19. Dibrugarh University has also released application form for the same in online mode. Candidates who are searching for BCA colleges can apply here as per the schedule. Interested candidates can apply by visiting the official website. Candidates can refer this page for complete detail on Dibrugarh University BCA Admission 2018..
Dibrugarh University BCA Admission 2018
Application Forms is to be invited by the university for the candidates who wants admission in Dibrugarh University for BCA. Admission will be done on the merit list which will be obtained on the basis of qualifying examinations.
|Last date for receiving forms||25 Jun 2018|
|Declaration of Result & Merit list||29 Jun 2018|
|Date of admission of BCA||04 Jul 2018|
Candidates is now able to apply online for BCA from here. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility before filling and applying for courses. Interested candidates can fill the application form by visiting the official website of Dibrugarh University www.dibru.ac.in. Filled application form must be submit on or before its last date of application form. After that no application will be entertained by the University.
On successful submission of the Application, an Acknowledgement Slip with “SUCCESS” status will be generated. Candidates are advised to download and print the Acknowledgement Slip along with the submitted Application Form and Admit Card for future reference.
Apply Online: Click Here to apply for Dibrugarh University BCA Admission 2018.
Application fee is Rs. 500/- needs to be paid at the time of applying online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking.
Candidates having passed Higher Secondary (10+2) examination securing minimum of 45% marks in aggregate with Mathematics / Commercial Arithmetic /Statistics as one of the subjects in 10+2, wherein pass mark is a must. Such candidates have to complete the 10+2 before the end semester examination of the 1st semester. Relaxation of 5% marks will be given to the candidates of reserved categories.
- Scanned copy of your photograph (The file should be less than 512kb and maximum resolution – width 180px & height: 200px).
- Your scanned signature (The file should be less than 512kb and maximum resolution – width: 300px & height: 60px).
- Scanned copy of Marksheet, Caste Certificate, wherever applicable. (The file should be less than 512kb).
- A valid mobile number for sending Activation Code or OTP(One Time Password).
- Any of the following facilities for online payment of application fee.
• Net Banking
• Debit Card (VISA, Master, Maestro)
• Credit card
Candidates eligible for admission shall be selected on merit basis. The merit list will be displayed at the office of Centre for Computer Studies, D.U. and in the websites: www.dibru.ac.inandwww.ccsdu.in.
Dibrugarh University will publish the Merit list for BCA programme 2018 at the university website. In Merit list, Candidates will be provisionally selected for admission into the 3 Year Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) Course for the academic session 2018-19 at Dibrugarh University. The admission will be made in order of Merit and subject to availability of seats. Last year, the total number of seats were 60 and the fee to be paid at the time of admission is Rs. 20,000.00 (approx.).
Documents produce at the time of Admission
The Candidates will have to produce the following documents at the time of admission:
- Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC).
- Caste Certificate (if applicable).
- Two nos. of recent passport size photos.
- Original copies of Admit Cards, Mark sheets and Pass Certificates (10th & 12th).
- One self attested copies of Admit Cards, Mark sheets and Pass Certificates (10th & 12th).
|Particulars||Fees (in Rs.)|
|Course fee ( Per Semester)||13,000/-|
|Union & Magazine fee (Gymkhana)||400/-|
|Sports Board Fee||10/-|
|Std.Safty Ins. Policy||50/-|
Official Website: www.dibru.ac.in.
For more details on Dibrugarh University BCA Admission 2018, download notification.