The application form for admission into Dibrugarh University for four year B.Tech program will be released on the official website (dibru.ac.in). A one month window will be given to the candidates to fill the form. The candidates must have either the CEE 2020 or the JEE 2020 (Mains) score to be eligible to apply. The application fee is to be paid by the candidates for both the 10+2 level and the lateral entry. All the necessary details regarding Dibrugarh University B.Tech Admission 2020 such as application form & eligibility criteria are given below.
Dibrugarh University BTech Admission 2020
The application process for B.tech admission will be started online on the official website. Candidates will be able to apply by visiting the official website. Candidates must fill the application form on or before its last date. Before filling the application form candidate must ensure his / her eligibility.
|Start of Online Registration||1st week of Jun 2020|
|Last date for Submission of Online Applications||1st week of Jul 2020|
- B.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering
- B.Tech. in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech. in Petroleum Engineering
Eligibility Criteria for candidates seeking admission to the First Semester B. Tech. Programmes shall have to fulfill the following norms:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India with a permanent resident certificate of Assam (Not applicable for those candidates applying through JEE-2020 Mains).
- For admission into the B.Tech Programmes, the Candidate must pass the Qualifying Examination individually in the same attempt without any Grace Mark in the subject of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and with a minimum of 50% (45% in case of SC and ST) marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.
- The candidate must have CEE 2020 or JEE 2020 score to be eligible to apply.
- The candidate must not be above 21 years or below 17 years of age on August 1, 2020.
- There will be a relaxation of three years in the upper age limit for SC and ST candidates.
- For B.Sc passed students the upper age limit is 22 years.
- The Candidate must possess a good moral character.
- The Candidate must be physically and mentally fit.
Eligibility Criteria for candidates seeking admission to the Third Semester, B. Tech. Programmes through
- Diploma passed candidates, OR
- B.Sc with Physics and Mathematics
shall have to fulfill the following norms:
- Must have passed the Diploma examination of the State Council of Assam or any other equivalent examination / OR must have passed B.Sc. Examination with Physics and Mathematics from Dibrugarh University or any other recognized University.
- Must have secured at least 50% marks (with 5% relaxation for SC/ST categories) in aggregate in the branch of diploma examination or B.Sc. However, such candidates must appear in a State Level Entrance Test conducted by the Dibrugarh University or a body recognized by the University. Admission will be on the basis of the Admission Test. The Admission Test will have the following two components containing Mathematics and logical aptitude.
- The candidates must be physically fit and possess a good moral character.
- The student will have to produce the Citizenship Certificate at the time of admission. Students from abroad shall have to fulfill the requisite conditions as prescribed by the Govt. of India.
The online Registration window for Dibrugarh University B.Tech Admission 2020 will be available on the scheduled date on the official website of University. Candidates can also fill the online application form from the direct link which will be provided here:
Expected Application Fee : The application fee of Rs. 1000/- needs to be paid at the time of applying online through Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking.
Students seeking admission to the First Semester of any B. Tech. Programme at Dibrugarh University Institute of Engineering & Technology must fill in the online Application Form and deposit the requisite fee accordingly. The hard copy of the computer generated application form should be submitted to the office of The Director, Dibrugarh University Institute of Engineering & Technology, Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh, Assam – 786004 by hand or post. Any student who wish to apply through CEE-2020 as well as JEE-2020 qualified category could apply in a single application, but shall have to mention the scores of both the entrance examinations in the specific columns. Applications without a copy of the paid bank challan of requisite amount will be summarily rejected.
The fee structure for for 4-year B. Tech. Programmes of DUIET as per last year is as follows:
Official Website: www.dibru.ac.in
For more information about Dibrugarh University B.Tech Admission 2020, Download last year Information Brochure.
Insofar, official details of Dibrugarh University B.Tech Admission 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.