Dibrugarh University B.Tech Admission 2020: The application form for admission into Dibrugarh University for Lateral Entry B.Tech program has been released on the official website (dibru.ac.in). The candidates can fill the B.Tech LE form upto October 29, 2020. The candidates must have either the CEE 2020 or the JEE 2020 (Mains) score to be eligible to apply. The application fee is to be paid by the candidates for both the 10+2 level and the lateral entry. All the necessary details regarding Dibrugarh University B.Tech Admission 2020 such as application form & eligibility criteria are given below.
– Dibrugarh University has released the notice for First Counselling. Scroll down to check.
– The last date to submit the B.Tech LE Application form is extended up to October 29, 2020. Scroll down to get the link to apply online.
Dibrugarh University BTech Admission 2020
Candidates will be able to apply by visiting the official website. Candidates must fill the application form on or before its last date. Before filling the application form candidate must ensure his / her eligibility.
B.Tech LE Schedule
|Start of Online Registration||01 Oct 2020|
|Last date for Submission of Online Applications|
|B.Tech LE Entrance Test|
Dibrugarh University BTech 2020 Application Form Extended
Dibrugarh University B.Tech Admission 2020 First Counselling Notice
- Click here to download above notice.
Dibrugarh University B.Tech Admission Notice 2020 for Lateral Entry
Click here to download the Notice
Dibrugarh University B.Tech Admission 2020 Application Form
The online Registration window for Dibrugarh University B.Tech Admission 2020 is made available on the scheduled date on the official website of the University. Candidates can also fill the online application form from the direct link which has been provided here:
Apply Online: Click here to fill B.Tech LE Admission 2020 Application Form
Expected Application Fee: The application fee of Rs. 1000/- needs to be paid at the time of applying online through Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking.
Dibrugarh University B.Tech Admission 2020 Courses Offered
Following programmes are on offer for 2020-21 admissions.
- B.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering
- B.Tech. in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech. in Petroleum Engineering
Dibrugarh University B.Tech Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for candidates seeking admission to the First Semester B. Tech. Programmes are as follows:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India with a permanent resident certificate of Assam (Not applicable for those candidates applying through JEE-2020 Mains).
- For admission into the B.Tech Programmes, the Candidate must pass the Qualifying Examination individually in the same attempt without any Grace Mark in the subject of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and with a minimum of 50% (45% in case of SC and ST) marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.
- The candidate must have CEE 2020 or JEE 2020 score to be eligible to apply.
- The candidate must not be above 21 years or below 17 years of age on August 1, 2020.
- There will be a relaxation of three years in the upper age limit for SC and ST candidates.
- For B.Sc passed students the upper age limit is 22 years.
- The Candidate must possess a good moral character.
- The Candidate must be physically and mentally fit.
Eligibility Criteria for candidates seeking admission to the Third Semester, B. Tech. Programmes through
- Diploma passed candidates, OR
- B.Sc with Physics and Mathematics
shall have to fulfill the following norms:
- Must have passed the Diploma examination of the State Council of Assam or any other equivalent examination / OR must have passed B.Sc. Examination with Physics and Mathematics from Dibrugarh University or any other recognized University.
- Must have secured at least 50% marks (with 5% relaxation for SC/ST categories) in aggregate in the branch of diploma examination or B.Sc. However, such candidates must appear in a State Level Entrance Test conducted by the Dibrugarh University or a body recognized by the University. Admission will be on the basis of the Admission Test. The Admission Test will have the following two components containing Mathematics and logical aptitude.
- The candidates must be physically fit and possess a good moral character.
- The student will have to produce the Citizenship Certificate at the time of admission. Students from abroad shall have to fulfill the requisite conditions as prescribed by the Govt. of India.
Dibrugarh University B.Tech Admission 2020 Admission procedure
Students seeking admission to the First Semester of any B. Tech. Programme at Dibrugarh University Institute of Engineering & Technology must fill in the online Application Form and deposit the requisite fee accordingly. The hard copy of the computer-generated application form should be saved for future reference.
Any student who wishes to apply through CEE-2020 as well as JEE-2020 qualified category could apply in a single application but shall have to mention the scores of both the entrance examinations in the specific columns. Applications without a copy of the paid bank challan of requisite amount will be summarily rejected.
Dibrugarh University B.Tech Admission 2020 Seat Intake
Check the number of seats available in various courses below.
Official Website: dibru.ac.in
For more information about Dibrugarh University B.Tech Admission 2020, Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.