Dibrugarh University has released the notification from the intending eligible candidates for admission into the following programmes to be offered by Dibrugarh University Institute of Engineering and Technology (DUIET) for the academic session 2018-2019. All the necessary details regarding Dibrugarh University B.Tech Admission 2018 such as application form & eligibility criteria are given below.
Dibrugarh University BTech Admission 2018
The application process for B.tech admission will be started online at the official website. Candidates will be able to apply by visiting the official website. Candidates must fill the application form on or before its last date. Before filling the application form candidate must ensure his / her eligibility.
|Start of Online Registration||04 Jun 2018|
|Last date for Submission of Online Applications||08 Jul 2018|
- B.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering
- B.Tech. in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech. in Petroleum Engineering
The online Registration window for Dibrugarh University B.Tech Admission 2018 will be open on the scheduled date on the official website of University. Candidates can also fill the online application form from the link which will be available here once it is released.
Application Fee : The application fee of Rs. 1000/- needs to be paid at the time of applying online through Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking.
Eligibility Criteria for candidates seeking admission to the First Semester B. Tech. Programmes shall have to fulfill the following norms:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India with a permanent resident certificate of Assam (Not applicable for JEE-2018 (Mains)
- For admission into the B.Tech Progrmmes the Candidate must pass the Qualifying Examination individually in the same attempt without any Grace Mark in the subject of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and with minimum of 50% (45% in case of SC and 40% in case of ST) marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.
- The candidate must appear in the Entrance Examination for admission CEE-2018 (Engineering) or JEE-2018 (Mains) score
- The candidate must not above 21 years or below 17 years of age on 1st August, 2018. Upper age limit mentioned in (4) above is relaxed to 22 years in case of B.Sc. passed Candidates. Upper age limit mentioned in (4) above is relaxed to 3 years for SC/ST candidates.
- The Candidates must possess a good moral character.
- The Candidate must be physically and mentally fit.
Eligibility Criteria for candidates seeking admission to the Third Semester, B. Tech. Programmes through
- Diploma passed candidates, OR
- B.Sc with Physics and Mathematics
shall have to fulfill the following norms:
- Must have passed the Diploma examination of the State Council of Assam or any other equivalent examination / OR must have passed B.Sc. Examination with Physics and Mathematics from Dibrugarh University or any other recognized University.
- Must have secured at least 50% marks (with 5% relaxation for SC/ST categories) in aggregate in the branch of diploma examination or B.Sc. However, such candidates must appear in a State Level Entrance Test conducted by the Dibrugarh University or a body recognized by the University. Admission will be on the basis of the Admission Test. The Admission Test will have the following two components containing Mathematics and logical aptitude.
- The candidates must be physically fit and posses a good moral character.
- . The student will have to produce the Citizenship Certificate at the time of admission. Students from abroad shall have to fulfill the requisite conditions as prescribed by the Govt. of India.
Students seeking admission to First Semester of any B. Tech. Programme at Dibrugarh University Institute of Engineering & Technology must fill in the online Application Form and deposit the requisite fee accordingly. The hard copy of the computer generated application form should be submitted to the office of The Director, Dibrugarh University Institute of Engineering & Technology, Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh, Assam – 786004 by hand or post. Any student who wish to apply through CEE-2018 as well as JEE-2018 qualified category could apply in a single application, but shall have to mention the scores of both the entrance examinations in the specific columns. Applications without a copy of the paid bank challan of requisite amount will be summarily rejected.
The fee structure for for 4-year B. Tech. Programmes of DUIET is as follows:
Official Website: www.dibru.ac.in