Dibrugarh University Integrated M.Sc (Physics) Admission 2020 – Dibrugarh University has released the application form for Integrated M.Sc (Physics) Admission academic year of 2020-21. Online application for M.Sc (Physics) will be available from July 10, 2020. This is a 5 years integrated course including B.Sc of 4 years & 1 year of M.Sc. Candidates those who qualified their H.S (high school) 10+2 exam are eligible candidates to apply for this course. The Selection is based on the entrance test conducted by the university. You can read this article for more information about Dibrugarh University Integrated M.Sc (Physics) Admission 2020.
Latest: The second provisional selection list for M.Sc Physics has released. Scroll down to check.
Dibrugarh University Integrated M.Sc (Physics) Admission 2020
Candidates need to apply online through the official website or direct link to fill the form will be provided here. Candidates have to pay the application fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking. The following table indicates the different events and dates related to the Integrated M.Sc (Physics).
|Online Registration will start from||10 Jul 2020|
|Last date to Submission of Application form||31 Jul 2020|
|Declaration of Merit list||01 Sep 2020|
|Announcement of Final Result||to be announced|
Dibrugarh University Integrated M.Sc (Physics) 2020 Merit List
Aspirants will be selected on the basis of a merit list and which has been published by the Dibrugarh University. Candidates check their merit list as per schedule at the official website of the University or the direct link will be provided the same. In Merit List, candidates are provisionally selected for admission into the 2-year M.Sc (Physics) Course for the academic session 2020-21 at Dibrugarh University
Dibrugarh University Integrated M.Sc (Physics) 2020 Application Form
Online Application form for Integrated M.Sc (Physics) 2020 has been released on the official website of Dibrugarh University. Candidates those who are interested to apply for the 5 years Integrated M.Sc (physics) program can apply online. On successful submission of the Application, an Acknowledgement Slip with “SUCCESS” status will be generated.
Application Form: Click Here to apply online for M.Sc (Physics) Admission 2020
Application Fee: Candidates those who registered themselves for Integrated M.Sc (Physics) need to pay the below mentioned fee and need to follow the instructions carefully while paying the application fee.
- An expected application fee of ₹ 500/– needs to be paid at the time of applying online.
Mode of fee payment:
Candidates can pay the registration fee through the Debit Card/ Credit Card/Internet Banking.
How to apply online for Dibrugarh University Integrated M.Sc (Physics) 2020
Following steps will guide you on how to fill the online application form:
Mode of Application: Online through “Online Application Submission” portal. You can click on the above mentioned direct links to access the same
- Candidates need to register themselves on the Dibrugarh University registration portal.
- Then you need to enter your name, username (email id), mobile number, password.
- Now confirm your password once again & then finally click on the “Submit” button.
- After registration, you need to login into your admission portal.
- Enter your username (email id) & password generated at the time of registration.
- Then click on the “Login” button to access the “Online Application Submission” portal.
- Now activate your “Online Application Submission” portal.
- Enter your mobile number & activation code received via.
- Then click on the “Activate” button to finalize your submission.
To retrieve your password:
- Log on to the forgot password portal.
- Enter your 10 digits registered mobile number.
- Now click on “Next” to retrieve your password.
Documents Required while filling Online Application Form:
Following documents are required to upload at the time of filling the online application form:
- Scanned copy of photo (should be less than 512 kb & max width= 180 px , height= 200px).
- Scanned copy of signature (should be less than 512 kb & max width= 300 px , height= 60px).
- Copy of mark sheet, Caste certificate (if applicable) (should be less than 512 kb).
- Valid mobile number to receive OTP and activation code.
- To pay the fee you need the following:
- Net banking
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
Dibrugarh University Integrated M.Sc (Physics) Eligibility
Candidates those who want to take admission in M.Sc (Physics), which is a 10 semester integrated course including B.Sc (Physics) of four years and one year for M.Sc. So, those who are interested in this course or program need to qualify the following:
Course name: Integrated M.Sc (Physics)
- H.S. (Sc.) or Equivalent Examination passed with 65% of marks in aggregate.
- 65% marks in aggregate in Physics and Mathematics.
Dibrugarh University Integrated M.Sc (Physics) 2020 Admission Procedure
The Dibrugarh University Integrated M.Sc (Physics) Admission of the selected candidates shall be done online mode. Qualified candidates have to submit the requisite amount of admission fee, the tuition fee in the instructed form shall have to be paid before the last date. M.Sc Physics admission process shall be done online at the official website of University. It shall be purely based on provisional and subject to verification of original documents by the concerned authority.
Documents Required for Dibrugarh University Integrated M.Sc (Physics) 2020 Admission
The Candidates will have to produce the following documents at the time of admission:
- Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC).
- Caste Certificate (if applicable).
- Two nos. of recent passport size photos.
- Original copies of Admit Cards, Mark sheets and Pass Certificates (10th & 12th).
- One self attested copies of Admit Cards, Mark sheets and Pass Certificates (10th & 12th).
Those candidates who are eligible as per the reservation policy in order to take admission in Integrated M.Sc (Physics) 2020 need to keep the following points in your mind:
- Students seeking admission under reserved categories should submit a copy of their caste certificate(s).
- Caste or category like (OBC/SC/ST) candidates are only eligible to submit the certificates for verification (if applicable)
Following fee structure of Integrated M.Sc (Physics) is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. Upon selection, candidates are required to pay the following fee as per the structure mentioned below.
- Course fee per semester: ₹ 10000/-
- Admission fee: ₹ 6000/- (approx.)
Official Website: dibru.online
For more details regarding Dibrugarh University Integrated M.Sc (Physics) Admission 2020
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.