Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh will release the notification for the admission to the four semesters MBA (Full-time) course for the session 2020-2021 at the Centre for Management Studies, Dibrugarh University. The application form for admission to MBA course will be available. The Group Discussion and Personal Interview for MBA course are going to held as per the schedule. Candidates can check the complete details of Dibrugarh University MBA Admission 2020 application process, eligibility and other information on this page below.
Dibrugarh University MBA Admission 2020
Interested candidates can apply for MBA Admission at the official website of Dibrugarh University as per the schedule mentioned below. Interested candidates with a valid score in MAT/CAT/CMAT may apply followed by GD (Group Discussion) & PI (Personal Interview) for MBA Full-time Programme.
Course Name – Master of Business Administration (Full time)
Schedule for the Dibrugarh University MBA Admission 2020 is given below.
|Events||MBA Full Time|
|Start of Online Registration||last week of Feb 2020|
|Last date for online submission of application form||2nd week of Mar 2020|
|GD/PI||last week of Apr 2020|
|Result||last week of Apr 2020|
Schedule for 3rd Admission Dibrugarh University MBA Admission 2020
|Events||MBA Full Time|
|Start of Online Registration||last week of Jun 2020|
|Last date for online submission of application form||last week of Jun 2020|
|GD/PI||1st week of Jul 2020|
As per the last year information brochure…
For the Full-Time MBA Programme
- Graduation (All streams except Music & Fine Arts) with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST). Candidates with a valid score in MAT/CAT/CMAT may apply. Final Year Graduate Students can also apply.
Dibrugarh University MBA Application Form 2020
Candidates seeking admission to the MBA Programme for Full time can fill their application form from the official website as per the schedule provided above. Application for Full-time four-semester programme MBA will be available. Candidates can apply for the course either by visiting the official website or by clicking on the direct link which will be provided below. Candidates are advised that they must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the application form of Dibrugarh University 2020.
Expected Application Fee:
- Registration fee of Rs.500/- (Full Time)
Note: Candidates may pay the application form fee in online mode.
Before starting the application process, please ensure that you have the following:
- Scanned copy of your photograph.
- Your scanned signature
- Scanned copy of Marksheet, Caste Certificate, wherever applicable.
- A valid mobile number for sending Activation Code or OTP(One Time Password).
- Any of the following facilities for online payment of application fee.
- Net Banking
- Debit Card
- Credit card
MBA Full Time
- Written Test: Candidates have to take the MAT (Management Aptitude Test) examination conducted by All India Management Association / CAT (Common Admission Test) conducted by IIMs or CMAT (Common Management Admission Test) conducted by AICTE.
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview: Interested candidates with a valid score in MAT/CAT/CMAT may apply followed by GD (Group Discussion) & PI (Personal Interview) for MBA Full-time Programme.
- The final selection will be based on the candidate’s overall performance.
The list for admission of students into the 2 years MBA (FT) Programme of Dibrugarh University at Centre for Management Studies, Dibrugarh University (Session 2020 – 2022) will be published on the official website. Candidates can also check it through the direct which will be provided here:
Sample Question Paper
Official website: www.dibru.ac.in
For More Detail of Dibrugarh University MBA (Full Time) Admission 2020, check last year information Brochure.
Insofar, official details of Dibrugarh University MBA Admission 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.