|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh provides admission to the 2-year Full-time MBA and 3 years Part time MBA Programme at Centre for Management Studies, Dibrugarh University and now it has released notification from eligible intending candidates for the session 2018 for two-year full-time MBA programme. Candidates can check the complete details of Dibrugarh University MBA Admission 2018 application process, eligibility and other information on this page below.
Dibrugarh University MBA Admission 2018
Interested candidates may apply online for MBA Admission at Dibrugarh University as per schedule mentioned below. The selection process constitutes of a written test (MAT / CAT / CMAT or CMSDU Test) followed by GD (Group Discussion) & PI (Personal Interview) for MBA Full-time Programme.
Course Name – Master of Business Administration (Full time)
Duration & System – 2 years (Semester System) for FT MBA and 3 years (Yearly / Modular System) for PT MBA.
Schedule for the Dibrugarh University MBA Full Time/ Part Time Admission 2018 is given below.
|Events||MBA Full Time|
|Start of Online Registration||12 Feb 2018|
|Last date for online submission (CMAT/MAT/CAT)||23 Mar 2018|
|GD/PI||29 Mar and 30 Mar 2018|
Dibrugarh University MBA Application Form 2018
Candidates seeking admission to MBA Programme for Full/ Part time may fill their application form from the official website as per schedule provided above. Application for Full-time two-year programme MBA will be available from February 12, 2018. Candidates can apply online for the course either by visiting the official website http://cmsduadmissions.website or by clicking on the link provided below. Candidates are advised that they must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling application form of Dibrugarh University 2018.
Online Application MBA Full Time
Online applications will be invited for eligible intending candidates for the admission to the Four Semester MBA (Full Time) programme for the session 2018-2019 at the Center for Management Studies, Dibrugarh University, which is a participating institute of February 2018 MAT to be conducted by AIMA, New Delhi.
- Application Form link will be available here.
Application Fee :
- Registration fee of Rs.500/-
Payment instructions will be available at the time of registration in the website.
For Full Time MBA Programme
- Graduation (All streams except Music & Fine Arts) with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST). Candidates with a valid score of 550 & above in MAT (May 2017, September 2017, December 2017 & February 2018) above 135/300 in CAT or above 175/400 in CMAT. Final Year Graduate Students may also apply.
MBA Full Time
- Written Test: Candidates have to take the MAT (Management Aptitude Test) examination conducted by All India Management Association / CAT (Common Admission Test) conducted by IIMs or CMAT (Common Management Admission Test) conducted by AICTE. Sponsored and/or foreign candidates are exempted from appearing in the Written Test.
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview: Candidates who have obtained a minimum MAT / CAT / CMAT score (fixed at our discretion) or already have a valid MAT / CAT / CMAT Score (as fixed by us) or otherwise qualified as mentioned above will be called for a GD and PI.
- The final selection will be based on the candidate’s overall performance.
Sample Question Paper (2016)
For More Detail of Dibrugarh University MBA (Full Time) Admission 2018 – Download Information Brochure.