|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh provides admission to the 2 year Full time MBA and 3 years Part time MBA Programme at Centre for Management Studies, Dibrugarh University and now it has released notification from eligible intending candidates for the session 2017 for two year full time MBA programme. Candidates can check the complete details of Dibrugarh University MBA Admission 2017 application process, eligibility and other information on this page below.
Dibrugarh University MBA Admission 2017
Interested candidates may apply online for MBA Admission at Dibrugarh University as per schedule mentioned below. The selection process constitutes of a written test (MAT / CAT / CMAT or CMSDU Test) followed by GD (Group Discussion) & PI (Personal Interview) for MBA Full time Programme and the candidates are selected on the basis of the written test score for MBA Part time Programme.
Course Name – Master of Business Administration (Full time and Part Time )
Duration & System – 2 years (Semester System) for FT MBA and 3 years (Yearly / Modular System) for PT MBA.
Schedule for the Dibrugarh University MBA Full Time/ Part Time Admission 2017 is given below.
|Events||MBA Full Time||MBA Part Time|
|Start of Online Registration||06 Feb 2017||03 Jun 2017|
|Last date for online submission (for CMSDU Test)||09 Mar 2017||30 Jul 2017|
|Last date for Online Submission for (CMAT/MAT/CAT)||15 Mar 2017||–|
|CMSDU Test||11 Mar 2017 (at 11 A.M.)||–|
|GD/PI||16 Mar and 17 Mar 2017||05 Aug 2017|
Dibrugarh University MBA Application Form 2017
Candidates seeking admission in MBA Programme for Full/ Part time may fill their application form from the official website as per schedule provided above. Application for Full time two year programme MBA will be available from 06 Feb,2017. Candidates can apply online for the course either by visiting the official website http://cmsduadmissions.website or by clicking on the link provided below. Candidates are advised that they must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling application form of Dibrugarh University 2017.
Online Application MBA Full Time
Online applications are invited from eligible intending candidates for the admission to the Four Semester MBA (Full Time) programme for the session 2017-2018 at the Center for Management Studies, Dibrugarh University, which is a participating institute of February 2017 MAT to be conducted by AIMA, New Delhi.
Application Fee :
Candidates opting CMSDU Test – ₹ 750/-
Candidates seeking exemption from the CMSDU Test – ₹ 500/-
The application fee of Rs. 550/- needs to be paid at the time of applying online through Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking.
Payment instructions will be available at the time of registration in the website.
For Full Time MBA Programme
- Graduation (All streams except Music & Fine Arts) with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST). Candidates with valid score of above 137.5/200 in MAT, above 135/300 in CAT or above 175/400 in CMAT are exempted from CMSDU Test. Final year graduate students may also apply.
For Part Time MBA Programme
- Graduation (All streams except Music & Fine Arts) with 2 years of relevant work experience after graduation.
Dibrugarh University MBA Admission 2017 Other Information
The admission process mentioned here is of last year and is for reference purpose only.
MBA Part Time (last year)
- Written Test : Candidates have to appear in a Written Test to be conducted by CMSDU. Candidates who qualify in the Written Test will be selected on the basis of their performance in the test and industry experience. The MBA (PT) programme starts in August 2017.
MBA Full Time
- Written Test : Candidates have to take the MAT (Management Aptitude Test) examination conducted by All India Management Association / CAT (Common Admission Test) conducted by IIMs or CMAT (Common Management Admission Test) conducted by AICTE. Sponsored and / or foreign candidates are exempted from appearing in the Written Test.
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview : Candidates who have obtained a minimum MAT / CAT / CMAT score (fixed at our discretion) or already have a valid MAT / CAT / CMAT Score (as fixed by us) or otherwise qualified as mentioned above will be called for a GD and PI.
- The final selection will be based on the candidate’s overall performance.
Sample Question Paper (2016)
For More Detail of Dibrugarh University MBA (Full Time) Admission 2017 – Download Information Brochure.
For More Detail of Dibrugarh University MBA (Part Time) Admission 2017 – Download Official Notice.