Dibrugarh University MCA Admission 2018: Dibrugarh University will release the notification regarding admission in MCA for academic year 2018-19. Dibrugarh University will release application form for the same in online mode. Interested candidates can apply by visiting the official website. Application form will be submitted for the entrance exam conducted by the university to take admission in MCA course. Candidates can refer this page for complete detail on Dibrugarh University MCA Admission 2018.
Dibrugarh University MCA Admission 2018
Interested and eligible candidates can fill the application form by visiting the official website of university. Application forms after the last date will not be accepted. Tentatives dates for Dibrugarh University MCA Admission 2018 is given below.
|Last date for receiving forms||Last week of Jun 2018|
|Entrance Exam||1st week of Jul 2018|
|Declaration of Result & Merit list||2nd week of Jul 2018|
Graduates in any discipline with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks having Mathematics as one of the subjects in 10+2 securing the pass mark. Candidates appearing in Bachelor’s Degree final examination whose result is yet to be declared may also apply with an undertaking that he/ she will submit the documents of Bachelor’s Degree with requisite norms. In that case, the candidate must appear in the Bachelor’s Degree Examination before its last date.
Candidates will be able to apply online for MCA by visiting the official website of Dibrugarh University. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility before filling and applying for courses. Filled application form must be submit on or before its last date of application form. After that no application will be entertained by the University. On successful submission of the Application, an Acknowledgement Slip with “SUCCESS” status will be generated. Candidates are advised to download and print the Acknowledgement Slip along with the submitted Application Form and Admit Card for future reference.
Application fee is Rs. 500/- needs to be paid at the time of applying online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking.
- Scanned copy of your photograph (The file should be less than 512kb and maximum resolution – width 180px & height: 200px).
- Your scanned signature (The file should be less than 512kb and maximum resolution – width: 300px & height: 60px).
- Scanned copy of Marksheet, Caste Certificate, wherever applicable. (The file should be less than 512kb).
- A valid mobile number for sending Activation Code or OTP(One Time Password).
- Any of the following facilities for online payment of application fee.
• Net Banking
• Debit Card (VISA, Master, Maestro)
• Credit card
Pattern of the Entrance Test
The pattern of the Entrance Test will be as indicated below:
|Subject||Max. Marks / Questions||Total Duration / Timing for Candidates|
Note: All the parts will be objective type (multiple choice type)
- There will be no negative marks for wrong answers.
- Question Papers (Test Booklet) for all the parts in entrance test will be set in English language only.
Candidates qualifying the Entrance Test shall be admitted to the Programme on the basis of the Merit List prepared from the Entrance Results, subject to fulfillment of the prescribed eligibility criteria. Admission to the Programme shall be strictly
- On the basis of performance in the Entrance Test
- Fulfillment of the prescribed eligibility criteria. Candidates who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria shall not be considered, if they qualify in the Entrance Test. No Pre Entrance Test screening of the Application shall be done.
Dibrugarh University will release the result of MCA Entrance Test 2018, for admission into the Three Year (Six Semester) Master of Computer Applications (MCA) Course for the Academic Session 2018-19. Candidates can check the result by visiting the official website of university. For the sake of the candidates, direct link to check the result will also be posted below.
Documents produce at the time of Admission
The Candidates will have to produce the following documents at the time of admission:
- Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC).
- Caste Certificate (if applicable).
- Two nos. of recent passport size photos.
- Original copies of Admit Cards, Mark sheets and Pass Certificates (10th & 12th).
- One self attested copies of Admit Cards, Mark sheets and Pass Certificates (10th, 12th & BCA).
|Particulars||Fees (in Rs.)|
|Course fee ( Per Semester)||25,000/-|
|Union & Magazine fee (Gymkhana)||400/-|
|Sports Board Fee||10/-|
|Std.Safty Ins. Policy||50/-|
Official Website: www.dibru.ac.in.
For more details on Dibrugarh University MCA Admission, download 2017 notification.
Insofar, official details of Dibrugarh University MCA Admission 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Dibrugarh University releases Dibrugarh University MCA Admission 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.