Dibrugarh University MCA Admission 2018: Dibrugarh University has released the notification regarding admission in MCA for academic year 2018-19. Dibrugarh University has also released application form for the same in online mode. Interested candidates can apply by visiting the official website. Application form is to be submitted for the entrance exam conducted by the university to take admission in MCA course. Candidates can refer this page for complete detail on Dibrugarh University MCA Admission 2018.
Dibrugarh University MCA Admission 2018
Interested and eligible candidates can fill the application form by visiting the official website of university. Application forms after the last date will not be accepted. Schedule dates for Dibrugarh University MCA Admission 2018 is given below.
|Last date for receiving forms||18 Jun 2018|
|Entrance Exam||23 Jun 2018|
|Declaration of Result & Merit list||28 Jun 2018|
|Date of admission of MCA||25 Jun 2018|
Candidates can now able to apply online for MCA by visiting the official website of Dibrugarh University. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility before filling and applying for courses. Filled application form must be submit on or before its last date of application form. After that no application will be entertained by the University. On successful submission of the Application, an Acknowledgement Slip with “SUCCESS” status will be generated. Candidates are advised to download and print the Acknowledgement Slip along with the submitted Application Form and Admit Card for future reference.
Apply Online: Click Here to apply for Dibrugarh University MCA Admission 2018.
Application fee is Rs. 500/- needs to be paid at the time of applying online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking.
Graduate in any discipline with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks having Mathematics as one of the subjects in 10+2, wherein pass mark is a must. Candidate appearing in Bachelor’s Degree final examination whose results awaiting to be declared may also apply. Such candidates have to complete the Bachelor degree before the end semester examination of the 1st semester. Relaxation of 5% marks will be given to the candidates of reserved categories.
- Scanned copy of your photograph (The file should be less than 512kb and maximum resolution – width 180px & height: 200px).
- Your scanned signature (The file should be less than 512kb and maximum resolution – width: 300px & height: 60px).
- Scanned copy of Marksheet, Caste Certificate, wherever applicable. (The file should be less than 512kb).
- A valid mobile number for sending Activation Code or OTP(One Time Password).
- Any of the following facilities for online payment of application fee.
• Net Banking
• Debit Card (VISA, Master, Maestro)
• Credit card
Pattern of the Entrance Test
The pattern of the Entrance Test will be as indicated below:
|Subject||Max. Marks / Questions||Total Duration / Timing for Candidates|
Note: All the parts will be objective type (multiple choice type)
- There will be no negative marks for wrong answers.
- Question Papers (Test Booklet) for all the parts in entrance test will be set in English language only.
Candidates qualifying the Entrance Test shall be admitted to the Programme on the basis of the Merit List prepared from the Entrance Results, subject to fulfillment of the prescribed eligibility criteria. Admission to the Programme shall be strictly
- On the basis of performance in the Entrance Test
- Fulfillment of the prescribed eligibility criteria. Candidates who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria shall not be considered, if they qualify in the Entrance Test. No Pre Entrance Test screening of the Application shall be done.
Dibrugarh University will release the result of MCA Entrance Test 2018, for admission into the Three Year (Six Semester) Master of Computer Applications (MCA) Course for the Academic Session 2018-19. Candidates can check the result by visiting the official website of university. For the sake of the candidates, direct link to check the result will also be posted below.
Documents produce at the time of Admission
The Candidates will have to produce the following documents at the time of admission:
- Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC).
- Caste Certificate (if applicable).
- Two nos. of recent passport size photos.
- Original copies of Admit Cards, Mark sheets and Pass Certificates (10th & 12th).
- One self attested copies of Admit Cards, Mark sheets and Pass Certificates (10th, 12th & BCA).
|Particulars||Fees (in Rs.)|
|Course fee ( Per Semester)||25,000/-|
|Union & Magazine fee (Gymkhana)||400/-|
|Sports Board Fee||10/-|
|Std.Safty Ins. Policy||50/-|
Official Website: www.dibru.ac.in.
For more details on Dibrugarh University MCA Admission 2018, download notification.