DIT University will be conducting counselling for Admission to various programmes. DIT University has always valued merit. To facilitate meritorious students, the University has institutionalized a policy of giving Direct Admission to board toppers for which 10% seats has been reserved. Student who have scored 95% or above in XII Std will be given Direct Admission to the program. Eligible candidates may contact the Admission Office. Candidates can check complete details of DIT University Counselling 2019 from here.
DIT University Counselling 2019
Official counselling details has been announced once the application process is over. In the counselling, candidates have to report at the allotted center for the verification of their document and completing the remaining formalities required for the admission.
General Information regarding Counselling
- On-spot registrations will be available on the Day of Reporting
- For Fee Structure, Eligibility & Scholarship Policy, please refer “Admission Section” of the official website.
- Counselling process may continue till late night
- Re-Registration is not required for registered candidates. *DUET stands for DIT University Entrance test.
At the time of reporting for Counseling following Documents and Drafts would be required :
- Attested copies of the following documents along with originals (original would be immediately returned after verification of the copy)
- Class XII mark sheet.
- Class X mark sheet & certificate (For Date of birth)
- Graduation mark sheet (as applicable)
- Post Graduate mark sheet (as applicable)
- Valid JEE/UKSEE/GATE/GPAT/NET/CAT/MAT score as applicable
- Domicile Certificate (For State of Uttarakhand Candidates). Original in prescribed format by Government of Uttarakhand. (Without valid Domicile Certificate, candidates shall not be considered for UK Category)
- Hard copy of the Online Registration Form
- Demand Draft of Rs.15000/- in favor of “DIT University “, payable at Dehradun. DD will be accepted only after the allotment of seat to the candidate.
- Demand Draft of Rs.15000/- in favor of “DIT University” payable at Dehradun also for Hostel accommodation if required. Hostel would be allotted on first cum first serve basis.
- Recent 4 Passport size colored Photographs.
40% seats are reserved for Uttarakhand candidates to whom 26% scholarship shall be given on tuition fee. Scholarship policy for all Category candidates and Fee details are mentioned in the website. Kindly refer to admission section of our website.
Online Registration is mandatory for appearing in the counselling.
Registration closes one week before the Counseling date.