DIT University Counselling 2020 – DIT University has conducted online counselling for Admission to various programmes. DIT University has always valued merit. To facilitate meritorious students, the University has institutionalized a policy of giving Direct Admission to board toppers for which 10% of seats have been reserved. A student who has scored 95% or above in XII Std will be given Direct Admission to the program. Eligible candidates may contact the Admission Office. Candidates can check complete details of DIT University Counselling 2020 from here.
Latest: DIT University has open the counselling process from July 22, 2020. Scroll down to check.
DIT University Counselling 2020
Official counselling details have been announced at the official website. In the counselling, candidates have to report at the allotted center for the verification of their document and completing the remaining formalities required for the admission.
Schedule of DIT University Counselling 2020
|Last date of registration||24 Jul 2020|
|Period of Counselling / Online Choice Filling|
For UG Programmes
For PG Programmes
22 – 25 Jul 2020
22 – 26 Jul 2020
|Seat Allocation Date|
For UG Programmes
For PG Programmes
26 Jul 2020
27 Jul 2020
Counselling Registration: Click here to Registration for DIT University Counselling 2020.
Step for DIT University Counselling 2020
Candidates follow the the step to proceed the online admission counselling 2020 –
- The candidate has to REGISTER with DIT University, via the Registration Form, by clicking on above the counselling registration link and needs to pay a Registration Fee of Rs.1,250/-.
- Post announcement of results of the candidate’s respective board, he/she will need to update their qualifying marks on the DIT University Registration Form.
- The candidate needs to click on “Counseling Form” to upload their 10th and 12th mark-sheets for Undergraduate Programs, while 10th, 12th and graduation mark-sheets for Postgraduate Programs. Also, UK/Himalayan State Domicile certificate (if applicable) needs to be uploaded.
- In case the candidate is applying for PG Programs and has not yet received the final year results, he/she can also submit their previous year/semester mark-sheet.
- Post allotment the seat on the basis of merit of qualifying marks, the candidate needs to deposit an Admission Fee of Rs.10,000 between July 26 – 28, 2020 for Undergraduate Programs and between July 27 – 28, 2020 for Postgraduate Programs.
- The candidates who have appeared in the Online Counseling Process and completed all formalities will receive an e-mail on their registered e-mail id regarding the further admission process, scholarship, fee-payment schedule and hostel & transport details.
At the time of reporting for Counseling following Documents and Drafts would be required :
- Attested copies of the following documents along with originals (original would be immediately returned after verification of the copy)
- Class XII mark sheet.
- Class X mark sheet & certificate (For Date of birth)
- Graduation mark sheet (as applicable)
- Post Graduate mark sheet (as applicable)
- Valid JEE/UKSEE/GATE/GPAT/NET/CAT/MAT score as applicable
- Domicile Certificate (For State of Uttarakhand Candidates). Original in prescribed format by Government of Uttarakhand. (Without valid Domicile Certificate, candidates shall not be considered for UK Category)
- Hard copy of the Online Registration Form
- Demand Draft of Rs.15000/- in favor of “DIT University “, payable at Dehradun. DD will be accepted only after the allotment of seat to the candidate.
- Demand Draft of Rs.15000/- in favor of “DIT University” payable at Dehradun also for Hostel accommodation if required. Hostel would be allotted on first cum first serve basis.
- Recent 4 Passport size colored Photographs.
40% seats are reserved for Uttarakhand candidates to whom 26% scholarship shall be given on tuition fee. Scholarship policy for all Category candidates and Fee details are mentioned in the website. Kindly refer to admission section of our website.
Online Registration is mandatory for appearing in the counselling.
Registration closes one week before the Counseling date.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.