|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
The DIT University has issued the Counseling Details and Schedule for the Round for UG & PG Admission. The candidates who fulfil the following eligibility criteria can appear for the DIT Counseling 2017.
DIT University has always valued merit. To facilitate meritorious students, the University has institutionalized a policy of giving Direct Admission to board toppers for which 10% seats has been reserved. Student who have scored 95% or above in XII Std will be given Direct Admission to the program. Eligible candidates may contact the Admission Office. Percentage shall be considered as aggregate of PCME/PMBE/PMEComputer for BTech programs.
Venue Guwahati: Kanaklal Barua Mini Auditorium, Assam State Museum, Gopinath Bordoloi Road, Mawhati Ambari, Guwahati, Assam 781001
Venue Delhi / NCR: International Expo Centre, A-11, Expo Drive, Sector-62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh-201301
- On-spot registrations will be available on the Day of Reporting
- For Fee Structure, Eligibility & Scholarship Policy, please refer “Admission Section” of the official website.
- Counselling process may continue till late night
- Re-Registration is not required for registered candidates. *DUET stands for DIT University Entrance test
At the time of reporting for Counseling following Documents and Drafts would be required :
- Attested copies of the following documents along with originals (original would be immediately returned after verification of the copy)
- Class XII mark sheet.
- Class X mark sheet & certificate (For Date of birth)
- Valid JEE Score (as applicable)
- Domicile Certificate (For State of Uttarakhand Candidates). Original in prescribed format by Government of Uttarakhand. (Without valid Domicile Certificate candidates shall not be considered for UK category)
- Hard copy of the Online Registration Form
- Demand Draft of Rs 15,000/- (last year) in favor of ‘DIT University’, payable at Dehradun. (DD which once deposited is NON REFUNDABLE) will only be accepted after allotment of seat to the candidate.
- Demand Draft of Rs 15,000/- (last year) in favor of ‘DIT University’, payable at Dehradun for hostel accommodation if required. Hostel would be allotted on Merit basis due to limited seats.
- Recent 2 passport size colored Photographs.
40% Seats are reserved for Uttarakhand candidates to whom 26% rebate shall be given on tuition fee. For fee details and Scholarship Policy, please refer “Admissions” Section of website.
Online Registration is mandatory for appearing in the counselling.
Note: Registration closes one week before the Counseling date.