DMER PGP CET 2020 – MAHACET has released the list of eligible candidates for Institutional round for MPTH course in Private/Unaided/Minority Institutes on February 15, 2021. State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra has revised the cut off date and mop-up 2nd CAP round schedule for PGP/PGO/ M.Sc (SLP) /M.Sc (Audio) & M.Sc (P&O) CET 2020. Candidates can check the complete information of DMER PGP CET 2020 application process, eligibility criteria, Hall Ticket, Result, Counselling and other important information on this page below.
– MAHACET has released the List of Eligible Candidates for Institutional Round for MPTH Course in Private/Unaided/Minority Institutes. Click here to check it.
– The cut off date and mop-up 2nd CAP round schedule for PGP/PGO/ M.Sc (SLP) /M.Sc (Audio) & M.Sc (P&O) CET 2020 has been revised. Scroll down to check it.
DMER PGP CET 2020
Candidates seeking admission in Postgraduate Courses in Physiotherapy (PGP CET), Occupational Therapy (PGO CET), Audio Speech & Language Pathology (PGASLP CET) and Prosthetics and Orthotics (MSc (P&O) CET) have to apply online from the official website http://www.dmer.org before the last date of form submission. Those who fill their application as per schedule will download their admit card before the entrance exam, check result and participate in counselling after the examination.
|Online Registration & filling of Application form||21 Nov 2020|
|Last date to apply||26 Nov 2020|
|Issue of Hall Ticket||28 Nov – 02 Dec 2020|
|Date of the Online Exam||02 Dec 2020|
|Answer Key||04 Dec 2020|
|Declaration of Provisional Result/Marks||11 Dec 2020|
Revised Schedule for MoP UP – II CAP Round
Schedule Notice: Click here to check the cut off date and mop-up 2nd CAP round schedule for PGP/PGO/ M.Sc (SLP) /M.Sc (Audio) & M.Sc (P&O) CET 2020.
DMER PGP CET 2020 Selection List
Directorate of Medical Education & Research (DMER), Government of Maharashtra has published selection list of candidates for various courses. Candidates will be able to check the selection list through the direct link which will be provided here.
Selection List Round 2 –
- Click here to download Provisional selection list round 2 for M.P.Th
- Click here to download Provisional selection list round 2 for M.O.Th.
- Click here to download Provisional selection list round 2 for M.Sc (SLP)/M.Sc (Aud)
Selection List Round 1 –
- Click here to download the Provisional selection list round 1 for AIA PGET (UNANI).
- Click here to download Provisional selection list round 1 for M.P.Th
- Click here to download Provisional selection list round 1 for M.O.Th.
- Click here to download Provisional selection list round 1 for M.Sc (SLP)/M.Sc (Aud)
Certificates / Documents to be brought on the day of Document Verification process and Counselling.
Candidates have to Bring all the documents mentioned below (All the Originals & One set of attested Photocopies)
- Online downloaded Application form.
- Copy of downloaded Admit Card.
- Any Photo ID proof (Aadhar Card, Driving licence, PAN Card, Pass port)
- Copy of downloaded PGP/PGO/PGASLP/M.Sc(P&O)-CET 2018 result.
- Nationality Certificate / Valid Passport /School leaving Certificate of 12th Std. indicating the nationality of the candidate as “INDIAN”
- Certificate for Age (SSC passing Certificate)
- SSC Passing Certificate / Valid Passport
- Marksheets of all years of Bachelor’s course in B.P.Th/B.O.Th/B.A.S.L.P/BPO
- Attempt certificate of all examinations in Bachelor’s course from head of institution.
- Internship Completion Certificate
- B.P.Th / B.O.Th / BASLP / BPO Passing Certificate
- B.P.Th / B.O.Th / BASLP / BPO Degree Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate from a registered medical practitioner
- Caste Certificate
- Caste Validity Certificate
- Non Creamy layer Certificate (VJ, NT1, NT2, NT3, OBC & SBC) valid upto 31st March 2018.
- Person with Disability Certificate.(For PWD Claim) If applicable, Caste Certificate, Caste Validity Certificate, Non Creamy Layer Certificate for Person with disability (PWD)Candidate – As per annexure E of this Brochure.
DMER PGP CET 2020 Result
Directorate of Medical Education & Research (DMER) has released the provisional merit list for DMER PGP CET 2020. Candidates can check their provisional merit list from the official website. And direct link is given below.
Check Merit List:
- Click here to download the Provisional Merit List for PGP CET 2020 Answer Key (Set No-5)
- Click here to download the Provisional Merit List for M.Sc.(SLP)/M.Sc.(Audio) CET 2020
- Click here to download the Provisional Merit List for PGO CET 2020
- Click here to download the Provisional Merit List for M Sc. (P & O)
DMER PGP CET 2020 Answer Key
Directorate of Medical Education & Research (DMER) has released Question papers & Provisional Answer key on the official website. Candidates can able to check the question papers & answer key by login into their account. The link to log in and check the same has also been provided here on this page.
Final Answer Key –
- Click here to download the Answer Key for PGP CET 2020 Answer Key (Set No-5)
- Click here to download the Answer Key for M.Sc.(SLP)/M.Sc.(Audio) CET 2020
- Click here to download the Answer Key for PGO CET 2020
- Click here to download the Answer Key for M Sc. (P & O)
Provisional Answer Key –
DMER PGP CET 2020 Admit Card
Candidates will have to visit the mahacet.org Website for downloading admit cards for the online tests. Intimation for downloading admit card will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for admit card download. The candidate is required to use
(i) Registration Number
(ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the admit card.
Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the admit card preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with
(i) Admit card
(ii) Photo Identity Proof
DMER PGP CET 2020 Application Form
Candidate can fill their application form to appear in the Common Entrance Test for various postgraduates courses from here. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the application form.
Application form process is over now!!
Cost of online application form of PGP-CET 2020 & examination fee is Rs. 2000/-. Bank transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees will have to be borne by the applicant. This amount is not refundable.
DMER PGP CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for DMER PGP CET 2020 are as follows:
- Candidate must be an Indian National. Nationality Certificate issued by District Magistrate or Additional District Magistrate or Chief Metropolitan Magistrate / valid passport /School leaving Certificate of 12th Std. indicating the nationality of the candidate at “INDIAN”. Shall constitute the proof of nationality. Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/ Non Resident Indian (NRI)/ Overseas citizen of India (OCI) are not eligible.
- A candidate, who has passed final B.P.Th./ B.O.Th. examination (recognized as per Maharashtra State Council for Occupational Therapy and Physiotherapy Act 2002): Final BASLP/BPO examination (recognized As per The Rehabilitation Council of India Act 1992); from an college/institution situated in the State of Maharashtra is eligible to appear for this examination provided he/she has completed prescribed duration of compulsory rotating internship by 31st August 2019.
- A candidate who is undergoing rotating internship and who is likely to complete the same by 31st August 2019 can appear for PGP-CET 2019. Such a candidate will have to submit the documentary proof, from the Principal / Dean of the college regarding the date of completion of the internship at the time of Preference form filling process.
- A Candidate, who was admitted to the college/institute, which is now affiliated to the Maharashtra University of the Health Sciences (MUHS) will be eligible till such time as he/she is awarded the degree by the University established under Maharashtra Universities Act, 1994.
- The candidate belonging to Backward Class must have claimed so in his application form, failing which such a claim will not be entertained subsequently. the Candidate belonging to Backward Class Category should submit the certified copies of Caste Certificate, Caste Validity Certificate and Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (wherever applicable) at the time of Preference form filling process. The available postgraduate seats for admission to the concerned stream will be distributed in accordance to constitutional reservation policy of State of Maharashtra as mentioned in Annexure “B”. The specified reservation under Person’s With Disability (PWD) category shall be filled as mentioned in Annexure “C”.
- The candidates belonging to DT(VJ), NT-1(A), NT-2(B), NT-3(C) and OBC/SBC categories should submit Non-Creamy layer certificate issued by the appropriate authority and should be valid upto 31st March 2018.
- The candidate admitted for the graduate course on the basis of Court order for Caste claim is required to submit Caste Validity Certificate given by the Caste Scrutiny Committee or a fresh court order, failing which the claim will not be granted and the candidate will be considered as an Open category candidate.
- Cut off date for Eligibility: The eligibility of candidate shall be determined for all purposes including the applicability of all these Rules & Regulations by considering the last date of submission of Preference Form as the cut off date. It is made abundantly clear that if a candidate is found ineligible or has an invalid reservation claim as on the last date of submission of preference form, in terms of these Rules & Regulations, and if such an ineligible candidate/invalid reservation claim acquires the requisite eligibility after the aforesaid cut off date (i.e. the last date of submission of Preference Form), such subsequent acquisition of eligibility will not make an ineligible candidate / invalid reservation claim eligible / valid for any purpose whatsoever.
Non-eligibility of Candidates:
The following candidates will not be eligible for applying / appearing at PGP-CET 2019 admission
- Candidates who have passed Final year B.P.Th./ B.O.Th./ B.A.S.L.P./BPO exam from institute located outside Maharashtra.
- Candidates who have passed Final year B.P.Th./ B.O.Th./ B.A.S.L.P./BPO exam from institute not recognized by respective Council.
- Candidates who are not completing internship on or before 31st August 2019.
- Candidates who were admitted to and subsequently resigned/left a postgraduate seat after the Prescribed date resulting in the lapse of seat in the admission process of 2016.
- Candidates who were previously registered and are pursuing / have completed the PG degree course or have obtained PG degree.
DMER PGP CET 2020 Exam Pattern
PGP-CET 2019 will be an online examination & it will conducted at Mumbai, in the single session. This examination consisted of a one question paper of 100 Multiple Choice Questions, each carrying one mark. The syllabus and distribution of MCQ’s at respective common entrance test are as follows:
Click here to check the expected exam pattern of DMER PGP CET
DMER PGP CET 2020 Counselling
Candidates, please note that Admissions to Postgraduate Courses in Physiotherapy / Occupational therapy / Audio & Speech-Language Pathology and Prosthetics & Orthotics Postgraduate [M.P.Th./ M.O.Th./ M.A.S.L.P / MSc.(P&O)] for the academic year 2020-21 will be done through counselling & Preference form filling system. This admission process is for Private unaided, Minority, Government and Corporation Physiotherapy / Occupational therapy / Audio & Speech-Language Pathology and Prosthetics & Orthotics college in the State of Maharashtra.
Official Website: cetcell.mahacet.org
For more detail of DMER PGP CET 2020 – Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.