DMER PGP CET 2017 – Directorate of Medical Education & Research, Government of Maharashtra has conducted the Online Common Entrance Test for admission to Postgraduate courses in Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Audio, Speech & Language Pathology and Prosthetic & Orthotics Courses for the academic year 2017-2018. Candidates can check the complete information of DMER PGP CET 2017 application process, eligibility criteria, Hall Ticket, Result, Counselling and other important information through this page below.
DMER PGP CET 2017
Candidates seeking admission in Postgraduate Courses in Physiotherapy (PGP CET), Occupational Therapy (PGO CET), Audio Speech & Language Pathology (PGASLP CET) and Prosthetics and Orthotics (MSc (P&O) CET) have to apply online from the official website www.dmer.org before the last date of form submission. Those who fill their application as per schedule can download their admit card before the entrance exam, check result and participate in counselling after the examination.
|Availability of Registration form||12 Jul to 26 Jul 2017|
|Issue of Hall ticket||02 Aug 2017|
|Date of the Common Entrance Test||08 Aug 2017|
|Online display of question paper||10 Aug 2017|
|Online display of model answer key||10 Aug 2017|
|Online submission of objection on Question paper / Answer key||10 Aug to 14 Aug 2017|
|Declaration of Final Merit List & Downloading of Mark sheet||22 Aug 2017|
Candidates please note that Admissions to Postgraduate Courses in Physiotherapy / Occupational therapy / Audio & Speech Language Pathology and Prosthetics & Orthotics Postgraduate [M.P.Th./ M.O.Th./ M.A.S.L.P / MSc.(P&O)] for the academic year 2017-18 will be done through counselling & Preference form filling system. This admission process is for Private unaided, Minority, Government and Corporation Physiotherapy / Occupational therapy / Audio & Speech Language Pathology and Prosthetics & Orthotics college in State of Maharashtra.
Candidates from PGP-CET-2017/ PGO-CET-2017/ PGASLP-CET-2017/ M.Sc (P&O)–CET-2017 State Merit List will be called according to their State Merit List (SML) numbers for counselling and Preference form filling as per the schedule below.
|Filling of Preference Form & Counseling at Mumbai.||06 Sep 2017 to 07 Sep 2017|
|Publication of first selection list||08 Sep 2017 after 8.00 PM|
|Last date of joining for 1st Round||15 Sep 2017|
|Commencement of Academic Session||25 Sep 2017|
|Cut of date of admission process||31 Oct 2017|
|Publication of second selection list||20 Sep 2017|
|Last date of joining for 2nd Round||27 Sep 2017 (up to 5 PM)|
|Personal Counselling Round||30 Oct 2017 (11.00 am to 1.00 PM)|
For Personal Counselling Round Schedule of PGO-CET-2017- Click Here
Directorate of Medical Education & Research (DMER), Government of Maharashtra has published selection list of candidates for various courses. Candidates can check the selection list through the direct link provided below.
- To Check 3rd Selection List – Click here
- To Check 2nd Selection List – Click here
- To Check 1st Revised Selection List – Click here
Certificates / Documents to be brought on the day of Document Verification process and Counselling.
Candidates have to Bring all the documents mentioned below (All the Originals & One set of attested Photocopies)
- Online downloaded Application form.
- Copy of downloaded Admit Card.
- Any Photo ID proof (Aadhar Card, Driving licence, PAN Card, Pass port)
- Copy of downloaded PGP/PGO/PGASLP/M.Sc(P&O)-CET 2017 result.
- Nationality Certificate / Valid Passport /School leaving Certificate of 12th Std. indicating the nationality of the candidate as “INDIAN”
- Certificate for Age (SSC passing Certificate)
- SSC Passing Certificate / Valid Passport
- Marksheets of all years of Bachelor’s course in B.P.Th/B.O.Th/B.A.S.L.P/BPO
- Attempt certificate of all examinations in Bachelor’s course from head of institution.
- Internship Completion Certificate
- B.P.Th / B.O.Th / BASLP / BPO Passing Certificate
- B.P.Th / B.O.Th / BASLP / BPO Degree Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate from a registered medical practitioner
- Caste Certificate
- Caste Validity Certificate
- Non Creamy layer Certificate (VJ, NT1, NT2, NT3, OBC & SBC) valid upto 31st March 2017.
- Person with Disability Certificate.(For PWD Claim) If applicable, Caste Certificate, Caste Validity Certificate, Non Creamy Layer Certificate for Person with disability (PWD)Candidate – As per annexure E of this Brochure.
For Complete details regarding Counselling and Preference Form filling Procedure check – Preference Booklet
Directorate of Medical Education & Research (DMER) has announced result of DMER PGP CET 2017 held on 08 Aug 2017. Candidates can check their result from the official website by login through their Registration No. & Password. The link to check the result has also provided below.
- To Check DMER PGP CET 2017 Result – Login Here
Directorate of Medical Education & Research (DMER) has released Question papers & Provisional Answer key on the official website. Candidates can check the question papers & answer key by login into their account. The link to login and check the same has also been provided below.
Click Here to check Notification regarding Revised Answer Key.
- For Question paper, Provisional Key & submission of objection on Question paper / Answer key – Login Here
Admit Card 2017
The Admit Cards can be downloaded from www.dmer.org website after login during 02/08/2017 to 08/08/2017. Candidate has to go to the Examination Centre with downloaded Admit Card and any original Photo ID proof as given in the admit card (Aadhar Card/ Driving license/ PAN Card/ Pass port)
- Process Over….!!
Issue of Admit Card is merely an enabling document for appearing at the PGPCET2017. and does not imply that the candidate satisfies all the requirements of eligibility conditions of admission.
Candidates have to visit the www.dmer.org Website for downloading admit cards for online test. Intimation for downloading admit card will also be sent through email/SMS.
Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for admit card download. The candidate is required to use
- Registration Number/Roll Number,
- Password/Date of Birth for downloading the admit card.
Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the admit card preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with
- Admit card
- Photo Identity Proof
Application Form 2017
Candidate can fill their application form to appear in the Common Entrance Test for various post graduates courses from here. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the application form.
- Application process is over…!!!
Cost of online application form of PGP-CET2017 & examination fee is Rs. 2000/-. Bank transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees will have to be borne by the applicant. This amount is not refundable.
Eligibility criteria for DMER PGP CET 2017 are as follows:
- Candidate must be an Indian National. Nationality Certificate issued by District Magistrate or Additional District Magistrate or Chief Metropolitan Magistrate / valid passport /School leaving Certificate of 12th Std. indicating the nationality of the candidate at “INDIAN”. Shall constitute the proof of nationality. Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/ Non Resident Indian (NRI)/ Overseas citizen of India (OCI) are not eligible.
- A candidate, who has passed final B.P.Th./ B.O.Th. examination (recognized as per Maharashtra State Council for Occupational Therapy and Physiotherapy Act 2002): Final BASLP/BPO examination (recognized As per The Rehabilitation Council of India Act 1992); from an college/institution situated in the State of Maharashtra is eligible to appear for this examination provided he/she has completed prescribed duration of compulsory rotating internship by 31st August 2017.
- A candidate who is undergoing rotating internship and who is likely to complete the same by 31st August 2017 can appear for PGP-CET2017. Such a candidate will have to submit the documentary proof, from the Principal / Dean of the college regarding the date of completion of internship at the time of Preference form filling process.
- A Candidate, who was admitted to the college/institute, which is now affiliated to the Maharashtra University of the Health Sciences (MUHS) will be eligible till such time as he/she is awarded the degree by the University established under Maharashtra Universities Act, 1994.
- The candidate belonging to Backward Class must have claimed so in his application form, failing which such a claim will not be entertained subsequently. the Candidate belonging to Backward Class Category should submit the certified copies of caste Certificate, Caste Validity Certificate and Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (wherever applicable) at the time of Preference form filling process. The available post graduate seats for admission to the concern stream will be distributed in accordance to constitutional reservation policy of State of Maharashtra asmentioned in Annexure “B”. The specified reservation under Person’s With Disability (PWD) category shall be filled as mentioned in Annexure “C”.
- The candidates belonging to DT(VJ), NT-1(A), NT-2(B), NT-3(C) and OBC/SBC categories should submit Non-Creamy layer certificate issued by appropriate authority and should be valid upto 31st March 2018.
- The candidate admitted for the graduate course on the basis of Court order for Caste claim is required to submit Caste Validity Certificate given by the Caste Scrutiny Committee or a fresh court order, failing which the claim will not be granted and the candidate will be considered as an Open category candidate.
- Cut off date for Eligibility: The eligibility of candidate shall be determined for all purposes including the applicability of all these Rules & Regulations by considering the last date of submission of Preference Form as the cut off date. It is made abundantly clear that if a candidate is found ineligible or has an invalid reservation claim as on the last date of submission of preference form, in terms of these Rules & Regulations, and if such an ineligible candidate/invalid reservation claim acquires the requisite eligibility after the aforesaid cut off date (i.e. the last date of submission of Preference Form), such subsequent acquisition of eligibility will not make an ineligible candidate / invalid reservation claim eligible / valid for any purpose whatsoever.
Non-eligibility of Candidates:
The following candidates will not be eligible for applying / appearing at PGP-CET2017 admission
- Candidates who have passed Final year B.P.Th./ B.O.Th./ B.A.S.L.P./BPO exam from institute located outside Maharashtra.
- Candidates who have passed Final year B.P.Th./ B.O.Th./ B.A.S.L.P./BPO exam from institute not recognized by respective Council.
- Candidates who are not completing internship on or before 31st August 2017.
- Candidates who were admitted to and subsequently resigned/left a postgraduate seat after the Prescribed date resulting in lapse of seat in the admission process of 2016.
- Candidates who were previously registered and are pursuing / have completed the PG degree course or have obtained PG degree.
PGP-CET 2017 will be online examination & will be conducted at Mumbai, in single session. This examination will consist of a one question paper of 100 Multiple Choice Questions, each carrying one mark. The syllabus and distribution of MCQ’s at respective common entrance test are as follows:
|Fundamentals of Exercise Therapy||05|
|Fundamentals of Electro Therapy||05|
For more detail of DMER PGP CET 2017 – Download Information Brochure.