DMET Odisha DMLRT (Diploma) Admission 2020 – Directorate of Medical Education & Training, Odisha offers admission into two years course of Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology/Diploma in Medical Radiation Technology in Govt. Medical Colleges & private institutions of Odisha recognized by Govt. / AICTE. The selection of candidates will be done by a Selection Committee until otherwise directed by the Government. Candidates can check the complete information of DMET Odisha DMLRT (Diploma) Admission 2020 including application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page.
Latest: DMET Odisha has released the guidelines for admission to diploma courses in government and private institutions of Odisha for academic session 2020-21.
DMET Odisha DMLRT (Diploma) Admission 2020
The selected candidates will be admitted to the Academic Session 2020-21. The selection will be made by online counselling. Both the courses will be of 2 years duration from the date of commencement of course. The complete schedule of DMET Odisha DMLRT (Diploma) Admission 2020 is given below.
Schedule for DMET Odisha DMLRT (Diploma) Admission 2020 is given below.
|Online Registration & Online Application||3rd week of Jul 2020|
|Document Verification||2nd week of Aug 2020|
|Publication of Merit List||2nd week of Aug 2020|
|Submission of any Grieviances regarding merit list||2nd week of Aug 2020|
|Publication of Revised Merit List||3rd week of Aug 2020|
|Online Choice Locking||To be announced!|
|Download of Allotment-Cum-Admission Letter||To be announced!|
|Provisional Admission before Convenor||2nd week of Sep 2020|
|Reporting in Institution||2nd week of Sep 2020|
|Any Resignation after Admission||2nd week of Sep 2020|
|Spot Counselling if any vacancy arises||Last week of Sep 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for DMET Odisha DMLRT (Diploma) Admission 2020
Check the eligibility criteria from the points mentioned below.
- Must have passed +2 Science or Equivalent examinations with Biology and/or Maths as one of the subjects.
- Must have completed 17 years of age on or before Dec 31, 2020.
- Must be a permanent resident of Odisha (Such candidates shall furnish a certificate of permanent resident ship of Odisha from the Tahasildar of the area concerned.
- Must be son or daughter or spouses of:
- Defense personnel posted in Odisha.
- Employee of Government of Odisha.
- Member of All India Service (Odisha Cadre) serving within / outside Odisha.
- Employee of Government of India working in Odisha.
- Employee of Government of India undertaking / Government of Odisha undertaking located in Odisha Such claims should be supported by Certificate of Service of parent or spouse form Competent Authority.
- The candidate should not pursue any other regular course simultaneously with the DMLT / DMRT course if admitted. An undertaking should be submitted during admission.
DMET Odisha DMLRT (Diploma) Application Form 2020
The candidates have to register and submit an application online. The registration need to be done via entering email Id and password. After registration you need to fill the application form. The steps to fill the applications form are given below.
- Before going for Online Application, First, the candidate has to register his/her name under Preliminary Registration.
- For Preliminary Registration, the Candidate needs to have a valid e-mail id, if not, he/she is advised to open an e-mail id preferably in yahoo / gmail / rediffmail / hotmail etc.
- Once the candidate has registered in one mail id, then the same e-mail id can not be registered again.
- After filling up all the desired information required under the Preliminary Registration, the Candidate should click CLICK HERE TO PROCEED FOR ONLINE APPLICATION.
- In this page, you have to select (click the round button) whether you are applying for DMLT or DMRT or applying for Both DMLT / DMRT Courses.
- Then your Name will automatically be viewed (as you have entered during the Preliminary Registration) , but you can not reenter here, neither you can change here.
- Please select the Category / Reserved Category from the drop-down menu. If you belong to more than a single category, like suppose one belongs to SC and having PH and EX-S certificate also, then he/she has to select all the three from the drop-down list by pressing the SHIFT key down. And if one want to deselect one, then also one can select the category by pressing down the Shift Key.
- Then put your Date of Birth in the next field. Once you will click on the Box , automatically a calendar will be viewed and you can select the Date / Month and Year from that Calendar. The date of birth should be as per your matriculation certificate.
- Next you put your nationality, Sex and your Marital Status in the consecutive fields.
- After that enter your qualifying examination details.
- Upload your photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- The application fee for one single course is Rs 600/- and for both the courses is Rs 1200/- only.
- The Candidate can now take the Print out of his filled in application form by clicking on the button PRINT to submit the application at the time of verification along with the original SB Collect Copy (Application fees) and other documents to the verification team.
DMET Odisha DMLRT (Diploma) Admission 2020 Reservation
Candidates can know about the percentage of reserved seats in diploma courses from the table given below.
|Green Card Holder||05%|
DMET Odisha DMLRT (Diploma) Admission 2020 Counselling Procedure
Check the counselling procedure below.
- All the candidates who wish to participate in counselling procedure for admission to DMLT/DMRT course must register within due time in the DMET website i.e. dmetodisha.gov.in in DMLT/DMRT admission section. Registration means creating own username and password for log in to the site. Without registration the candidate cannot participate in the counseling. The user name and password must not be shared with others.
- After log in to the site the candidate has to fill up the online application form and submit. A printout of the online application form must be taken.
- The candidate has to attend the document verification session and get his/her online application authenticated. The candidate has to submit the counselling fees, self attested copies of documents along with originals. The counselling fee is not refundable. On successful verification the candidate becomes eligible and name will appear in the merit list.
- Then the candidate has to submit his/her choice of course and college in order of preference in the online site and lock the choice.
- College and course will be allotted on merit basis. The candidate can download the allotment cum admission letter and appear before the Convener on the notified date, time and venue along with required admission fees. He will be issued a provisional admission letter.
- The candidate must report before the authority of the institution allotted within stipulated date as notified.
- If the candidate wants to resign after admission, can do so before the counselling is complete. In such case his total admission fees will be refunded. If the candidate resigns after counselling is over, no fees will be refunded.
- Other detail procedures, schedules of counselling, choice locking, admission & reporting will be notified by the Convener in the DMET, Odisha website as and when required. Candidates are requested to be in constant touch with the website till admission is complete.
Documents to be furnished by the candidate during document verification.
- Bank receipt for online deposit of Rs 600/-
- H.S.C. or equivalent examination certificate with the date of birth of the candidate recorded.
- Pass certificate of the qualifying examination i.e. +2 Science or its equivalent, showing the subjects studied.
- Mark list of the qualifying examination.
- Conduct & character certificate from the Principal of the College last studied.
- Caste certificate from appropriate authority.
- Physically Challenged Certificate issued by the Panchayat Raj Department. Government of Odisha / District Social Welfare Officer / any other competent authority declared by Government, in case of candidate claiming seat reserved for physically challenged.
- Green Card in the prescribed form from the Chief District Medical Officer of the concerned District in case of candidate claiming the seat reserved for children of “Green Card Holders”.
- Certificate in the prescribed form from the Station Commander / Officer Commanding / Officer-in-Charge, Zilla / Rajya Sainik Board in case of candidate claiming seat reserved for children of Ex-servicemen / Defense Personnel.
- Certificate of Nativity / Permanent Resident of Odisha
DMET Odisha DMLRT (Diploma) Merit List 2020
Merit List for admission into two years course of Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology/Diploma in Radiation Technology is uploaded on the official website of DMET Odisha, dmetodisha.in. The candidates who have applied for DMLT courses for the year 2020 – 21 are shortlisted and the merit list is released. The name category and rank are mentioned in the merit list.
Separate merit lists of the candidates for DMLT & DMRT course shall be published on the web site (dmetodisha.gov.in) in DMLT/DMRT section, No separate intimation to the individual candidates will be sent. All the candidates are requested to be in touch with the DMET website to avoid missing of notice or information.
Selection Procedure for DMET Odisha DMLRT (Diploma) Admission 2020
Selection for admission shall be made on the basis of merit list prepared taking the total marks secured in Physics, Chemistry & Biology/Mathematics in the qualifying examination.
In case of a tie, the tie will be resolved in following order
- more marks in total with extra optional
- marks secured in Biology/Mathematics
- marks secured in Chemistry
- seniority in age
DMET Odisha DMLRT (Diploma) Admission 2020 Fee Structure
Candidates can check the fee structure for diploma admission 2020-21 from the table provided below.
Admission fee for Government Institutions
Admission Fee for Private Institutions
Course Fee for Private institutions
Official Website: dmetodisha.in
For more detail of DMET Odisha DMLRT (Diploma) Admission 2020 – Download Counselling Guidelines.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.