DMET Odisha DMLRT (Diploma) Admission 2019 – Directorate of Medical Education & Training, Odisha offers admission into two years course of Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology/Diploma in Radiation Technology in three Govt. Medical Colleges of Odisha & 18 private institutions recognized by Govt. / AICTE, mentioned below will be conducted by a Selection Committee until otherwise directed by the Government. Candidates can check the complete information of DMET Odisha DMLRT (Diploma) Admission 2019 Application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
DMET Odisha DMLRT (Diploma) Admission 2019
The selected candidates will be admitted to the Academic Session 2019-20. The selection will be made by online counselling. Both the courses will be of 2 years duration from the date of commencement of course. The complete schedule of DMET Odisha DMLRT (Diploma) Admission 2019 is given below.
Schedule for DMET Odisha DMLRT (Diploma) Admission 2019 is given below.
|Online Registration & Online Application||18 – 28 Jul 2019|
|Document Verification||06 – 10 Aug 2019|
|Publication of Merit List||14 Aug 2019|
|Submission of any Grieviances regarding merit list||14 Aug 2019|
|Publication of Revised Merit List||16 Aug 2019|
|Online Choice Locking||To be announced!|
|Download of Allotment-Cum-Admission Letter||To be announced!|
|Provisional Admission before Convenor||10 – 13 Sep 2019|
|Reporting in Institution||On or Before 13 Sep 2019|
|Any Resignation after Admission||On or Before 13 Sep 2019|
|Spot Counselling if any vacancy arises||24 Sep 2019|
- Must have passed +2 Science or Equivalent examinations with Biology as one of the subjects
- Must have completed 17 years of age on or before Dec 31, 2019.
- Must be a permanent resident of Odisha (Such candidates shall furnish certificate of permanent resident ship of Odisha from the Tahasildar of the area concerned.
- Must be son or daughter or spouses of:
- Defense personnel posted in Odisha.
- Employee of Government of Odisha.
- Member of All India Service (Odisha Cadre) serving within / outside Odisha.
- Employee of Government of India working in Odisha.
- Employee of Government of India undertaking / Government of Odisha undertaking located in Odisha Such claims should be supported by Certificate of Service of parent or spouse form Competent Authority.
- The candidate should not pursue any other regular course simultaneously with the DMLT / DMRT course if admitted. An undertaking should be submitted during admission.
DMET Odisha DMLRT (Diploma) Application Form 2019
The candidates have to register and submit an application online. The registration need to be done via entering email Id and password. After registration you need to fill the application form. The steps to fill the applications form are given below.
- Before going for Online Application , First the candidate has to Register his/her name under Preliminary Registration.
- For Preliminary Registration, the Candidate need to have a valid e-mail id, if not, he/she is advised to open an e-mail id preferably in yahoo / gmail / rediffmail / hotmail etc.
- Once the candidate has registered in one mail id, then the same e-mail id can not be registered again.
- After filling up all the desired information required under the Preliminary Registration, the Candidate should click CLICK HERE TO PROCEED FOR ONLINE APPLICATION.
- In this page, you have to select (click the round button) whether you are applying for DMLT or DMRT or applying for Both DMLT / DMRT Courses.
- Then your Name will automatically be viewed (as you have entered during the Preliminary Registration) , but you can not reenter here, neither you can change here.
- The Please select the Category / Reserved Category from the drop down menu. If you belongs to more than a single category , like suppose one belongs to SC and having PH and EX-S certificate also, then he / she has to select all the three from the drop down list by pressing the SHIFT key down. And if one want to deselect one, then also one can select the category by pressing down the Shift Key.
- Then put your Date of Birth in the next field. Once you will click on the Box , automatically a calendar will be viewed and you can select the Date / Month and Year from that Calendar. The date of birth should be as per your matriculation certificate.
- Next you put your nationality, Sex and your Marital Status in the consecutive fields.
- After that enter your qualifying examination details.
- Upload your photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- The challan money for one single course will be Rs.500/- and for both the course is Rs.1000/- only.
- The Candidate can now take the Print out of his filled in application form by clicking on the button PRINT to submit the application at the time of verification along with the original SB Collect Copy (Application fees) and other documents to the verification team
- All the candidates who wish to participate in counseling procedure for admission to DMLT DMRT course must register within due time in the DMET website i.e. dmetodisha.gov.in in DMLT/DMRT admission section. Registration means creating own username and password for log in to the site. Without registration the candidate cannot participate in the counseling. The user name and password must not be shared with others.
- After log in to the site the candidate has to fill up the online application form and submit. A printout of the online application form must be taken.
- The candidate has to attend the document verification session and get his/her online application authenticated. The candidate has to submit the counselling fees, self attested copies of documents along with originals. The counselling fee is not refundable. On successful verification the candidate becomes eligible and name will appear in the merit list.
- Then the candidate has to submit his/her choice of course and college in order of preference in the online site and lock the choice.
- College and course will be allotted on merit basis. The candidate can download the allotment cum admission letter and appear before the Convener on the notified date, time and venue along with required admission fees. He will be issued provisional admission letter.
- The candidate must report before the authority of the institution allotted with in stipulated date as notified.
- If the candidate wants to resign after admission, can do so before the counselling is complete. In such case his total admission fees will be refunded. If the candidate resign after counselling is over, no fees will be refunded.
- Other detail procedures, schedules of counselling, choice locking, admission & reporting will be notified by the Convener in the DMET, Odisha website as and when required. Candidates are requested to be in constant touch with the website till admission is complete.
Documents to be furnished by the candidate during document verification.
- Bank receipt for online deposit of Rs.500/-
- H.S.C. or equivalent examination certificate with the date of birth of the candidate recorded.
- Pass certificate of the qualifying examination i.e. +2 Science or its equivalent, showing the subjects studied.
- Mark list of the qualifying examination.
- Conduct & character certificate from the Principal of the College last studied.
- Caste certificate from appropriate authority.
- Attested true copy of the Physically Challenged Certificate issued by the Panchayat Raj Department. Government of Odisha / District Social Welfare Officer / any other competent authority declared by Government, in case of candidate claiming seat reserved for physically challenged.
- Attested true copy of the certificates in the prescribed form from the Station Commander / Officer Commanding / Officer-in-Charge, Zilla / Rajya Sainik Board in case of candidate claiming seat reserved for children of Ex-servicemen / Defense Personnel.
- Attested true copy of certificate of Nativity / Permanent Resident of Odisha issued by the Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahasildar of the area concerned.
- Attested true copy of certificate in support of passing the M.E. standard Odia Examination conducted by appropriate authority or having odia as one of the subject in HSC Examination.
DMET Odisha DMLRT (Diploma) Merit List 2019
Merit List for admission into two years course of Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology/Diploma in Radiation Technology has been uploaded on the official website (dmetodisha.in). The candidates who have applied for DMLT courses for the year 2019 – 20 are shortlisted and the merit list has been released. The name category and rank is mentioned on the merit list.
- To check the merit list Click Here
Selection for admission shall be made on the basis of merit list prepared taking the total marks secured in Physics, Chemistry & Biology in the qualifying examination.
In case of a tie, the tie will be resolved in following order
- marks secured in Biology b) as per the date of birth (the older will get preference to the younger).
- Separate merit lists of the candidates for D.M.L.T. & D.M.R.T. course shall be published in the web site (dmetodisha.gov.in) in DMLT/DMRT section, No separate intimation to the individual candidates will be sent. All the candidates are requested to be in touch with the DMET website to avoid missing of notice or informations.
Fees structure for Govt. Colleges :
Fees structure for Private Institutions :
The candidate has to submit the fees in online mode through SBI Collect. Method of Payment of Application Fees: Google → State Bank Collect → click Check box & Proceed →Select State (Odisha) → Select Educational Institution (Govt Department) → Select DMET Odisha Convener – Select DMLT/DMRT ADMISSION FEE → fill up & Submit → Payment – Print receipt copy. No admission will be done without fees.
Note: The course fee for private institutions shall be deposited with authority of institutions concerned. The admission/ tuition fee for 2nd year shall be deposited in the respective institution.
Official Website: dmetodisha.in
For more detail of DMET Odisha DMLRT (Diploma) Admission 2019 – Download Information Brochure.DMET Odisha