Directorate of Medical Education & Training, Odisha offers admission into two years course of Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology/Diploma in Radiation Technology in three Govt. Medical Colleges of Odisha & 18 private institutions recognized by Govt. / AICTE, mentioned below will be conducted by a Selection Committee until otherwise directed by the Government. Candidates can check the complete information of DMET Odisha DMLRT (Diploma) Admission 2017 Application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
Latest – DMET Odisha DMLRT (Diploma) Admission Schedule has been revised. Check the updated schedule below.
DMET Odisha DMLRT (Diploma) Admission 2017
The selected candidates will be admitted to the Academic Session 2017-18. The selection will be made by online counselling. Both the courses shall be of 2 years duration from the date of commencement of course.
Revised Schedule for DMET Odisha DMLRT (Diploma) Admission 2017 is given below.
|Online registration & online application||01.09.2017 to 11.09.2017|
|Document verification||17.08.2017 20.08.2017|
|Publication of Merit List & seat matrix||24.08.2017|
|On line choice locking||06.09.2017 to 08.09.2017 UP TO 10.00 PM|
|Download of allotment cum admission letter||10.9.2017 to 11.9.2017 up to 5.00 PM|
|Provisional admission before convener||12.09.2017 to 16.09.2017|
|Reporting in institution||on or before 25.09.2017|
|Any resignation after admission||on or before 25.09.2017|
|Vacant Seats (out of 85%) deemed to be surrendered to Private Colleges||12.10.2017|
|Admission in Private colleges (Management quota and vacant state quota)||13.10.2017 to 28.10.2017|
|Compliance to DMET regarding details of admissions||on or before 31.10.2017|
|Date of Commencement of Course||01.11.2017|
DMET Odisha DMLRT (Diploma) Merit List 2017
Merit List for admission into two years course of Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology/Diploma in Radiation Technology has been uploaded on the official website, Which can also be checked through the direct link provided below.
DMET Odisha DMLRT (Diploma) Application Form 2017
The candidates have to register and submit application online. After registration the candidates have to attend document verification and have to submit counselling fee of Rs.500/-(Rupees five hundred only) in shape of a Bank Draft, drawn in favour of “Convener Selection Committee DMET Odisha”, payable at Bhubaneswar. The counselling fee is not refundable. The link for registration has been provided below.
- Application process is over…!!!
- Must have passed +2 Science or Equivalent examinations with Biology as one of the subjects
- Must have completed 17 years of age on or before 31.12.2017.
- Must be a permanent resident of Odisha (Such candidates shall furnish certificate of permanent resident ship of Odisha from the Tahasildar of the area concerned.
- Must be son or daughter or spouses of:
- Defense personnel posted in Odisha.
- Employee of Government of Odisha.
- Member of All India Service (Odisha Cadre) serving within / outside Odisha.
- Employee of Government of India working in Odisha.
- Employee of Government of India undertaking / Government of Odisha undertaking located in Odisha Such claims should be supported by Certificate of Service of parent or spouse form Competent Authority.
- The candidate should not pursue any other regular course simultaneously with the DMLT / DMRT course if admitted. An undertaking should be submitted during admission.
Selection for admission shall be made on the basis of merit list prepared taking the total marks secured in Physics, Chemistry & Biology in the qualifying examination.
In case of a tie, the tie will be resolved in following order
- marks secured in Biology b) as per the date of birth (the older will get preference to the younger).
- Separate merit lists of the candidates for D.M.L.T. & D.M.R.T. course shall be published in the web site (www.dmetodisha.gov.in in DMLT/DMRT section), No separate intimation to the individual candidates will be sent. All the candidates are requested to be in touch with the DMET website to avoid missing of notice or informations.
- All the candidates who wish to participate in counseling procedure for admission to DMLT DMRT course must register within due time in the DMET website i.e. dmetodisha.gov.in in DMLT/DMRT admission section. Registration means creating own username and password for log in to the site. Without registration the candidate cannot participate in the counseling. The user name and password must not be shared with others.
- After log in to the site the candidate has to fill up the online application form and submit. A printout of the online application form must be taken.
- The candidate has to attend the document verification session and get his/her online application authenticated. The candidate has to submit the counselling fees, self attested copies of documents along with originals. The counselling fee is not refundable. On successful verification the candidate becomes eligible and name will appear in the merit list.
- Then the candidate has to submit his/her choice of course and college in order of preference in the online site and lock the choice.
- College and course will be allotted on merit basis. The candidate can download the allotment cum admission letter and appear before the Convener on the notified date, time and venue along with required admission fees. He will be issued provisional admission letter.
- The candidate must report before the authority of the institution allotted with in stipulated date as notified.
- If the candidate wants to resign after admission, can do so before the counselling is complete. In such case his total admission fees will be refunded. If the candidate resign after counselling is over, no fees will be refunded.
- Other detail procedures, schedules of counselling, choice locking, admission & reporting will be notified by the Convener in the DMET, Odisha website as and when required. Candidates are requested to be in constant touch with the website till admission is complete.
A selected candidate shall be provisionally admitted to the college by submitting the allotment letter, CLC, required fees, & undertakings if any before the Convener.
Fees structure for Govt. Colleges :
Fees structure for Private Institutions :
The candidate has to submit the fees in shape of Bank Draft only (no cash will be accepted) drawn in favor of “Convener Selection Committee, DMET, Odisha” payable at Bhubaneswar. For Govt. Colleges the fee to be deposited is Rs. 10,500/- and for private Colleges Rs. 15,000/- . After admission is over the Convener shall hand over the admission fees to the respective institutions as per admission status.
N.B: Bank Drafts for admission fees drawn in favor of other than Convener will not be accepted.
The course fee for private institutions shall be deposited with authority of institutions concerned.
The admission/ tuition fee for 2nd year shall be deposited in the respective institution.
For more detail of DMET Odisha DMLRT (Diploma) Admission 2017 – Download Information Brochure.