DMET Odisha D.Pharm (Pharmacy) Admission 2020 – Directorate of Medical Education & Training, Odisha offers admission into Diploma in Pharmacy course in the Government & Private Pharmacy Colleges of the State of Odisha for the academic session 2020. The D. Pharm course is of 2 years Teaching followed by 3 months of compulsory apprenticeship Practical Training. The application form will be released online only on the official website (dmetodisha.in). Candidates can check the complete information of DMET Odisha D.Pharma Admission 2020 Application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
DMET Odisha D.Pharm (Pharmacy) Admission 2020
Selection for admission into D. Pharm. Colleges, approved by Pharmacy Council of India will be conducted by the D. Pharm Selection Committee – 2020. The selection committee will prepare a merit list of eligible candidates and complete the admission process. The complete schedule for DMET Odisha D.Pharm (Pharmacy) Admission 2020 is given below.
Schedule for the DMET Odisha D.Pharm (Pharmacy) Admission 2020 is given below.
|Online registration||1st week of Jul 2020|
|Last date of Online registration||3rd week of Jul 2020|
|Document verfication||4th week of Jul 2020|
|Publication of Merit list & seat matrix||1st week of Aug 2020|
|Online choice locking||2nd week of Aug 2020|
|Download of allotment cum admission letter||2nd week of Aug 2020|
|Provisional admission before convener||3rd week of Aug 2020|
|Any Resignation after admission||On or before last week of Aug 2020|
|Reporting in the Institution||Last week of Aug 2020|
|Spot counseling if vacancy arises||2nd week of Sep 2020|
To be eligible to apply for D.Pharm. Course the applicant must –
- Have passed 10 +2 Science examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Bioscience/Life-science) and/or Mathematics from C.H.S.E., Odisha or any examination equivalent to it, approved by PCI.Candidates must have passed individually in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology, both in theory as well as practical. Student of Vocational course& distance education/correspondence course are not eligible.
- Be 17 years of age as on December 31, 2020.
- Be a Native/Permanent Resident of Odisha. Such candidates shall furnish certificate of Nativity/Permanent Residentship of Odisha from appropriate authority.
- Son, daughter or spouses of :
- Employee of Govt. of Odisha
- Defence Personnel posted in Odisha/Employee of Govt. of India working in Odisha.
- Member of All India Services (Odisha Cadre) serving within/outside Odisha.
- Employee of Govt. of India Undertaking/Govt. of Odisha Undertaking located in Odisha.
- Such claims should be supported by certificate of service of parents or spouse from competent Authority.
- Odia belonging to outlying Odia speaking tracks (as defined by Government of Odisha, P.& S. Dept., Resolution No.13411 Gen. dated 8.8.69, as amended from time to time). Such candidates must have Odia as M.I.L in H.S.C. or equivalent examination and shall furnish the certificate of authenticity of their domicile from an officer not below the rank of S.D.O. (Civil) of the locality and H.S.C. certificate showing Odia as M.I.L.
- An Indian National (including NRI) other than 5.3 to 5.5 mentioned above. But such candidates would be eligible for admission into Private Colleges only & not Government College, subject to condition that, their case would be considered after all candidates belonging to clause 5.3 to 5.5 are exhausted.
DMET Odisha D.Pharm (Pharmacy) Application Form 2020
The application form can be filled from the official website (dmetodisha.gov.in). On the official website you need to click on the D.Pharm button. The candidates have to register and submit application online. The steps to fill the application form are given below.
- First of all click on the registration tab and enter your email id and create password and register yourself.
- You need to remember this for all future login attempts.
- Fill the relevant details asked on the form.
- Next upload the photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Make the payment to complete the application process.
Selection for admission shall be made on the basis of merit judged according to aggregate marks secured in Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics (whichever is more) in the qualifying examination. 1% of full mark shall be deducted from the percentage of this aggregate for each failure or dropping at the qualifying examination. (However appearing in instant examination would not liable for deduction of marks).
In case of candidates having equal marks in aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics (whichever is more) in the qualifying examination inter se merit shall be decided as follows :
- According to the Grand total marks (with extra optional) secured at the qualifying examination in the first attempt. In case of further tie;
- According to the marks secured in biology at the qualifying examination. In case of further tie;
- According to the marks secured in Chemistry at the qualifying examination.
The merit list of the candidates will be published in the website (dmetodisha.gov.in). Objection to the merit list can be pointed out to the Convener personally or through e-mail ([email protected]). No separate intimation will be sent to the candidates. The candidates are requested to be in touch with the web site (dmetodisha.gov.in) to avoid any information being missed.
DMET Odisha D.Pharm (Pharmacy) Merit List
The following candidates who will have verified their documents are provisionally merit listed for admission to the D-Pharma Courses in the academic session 2020. The list is purely provisional. Any type of error found subsequently due to any reason will be added to appropriate correction of the merit list.
- All the candidates who wish to participate in counselling procedure for admission to D.Pharm.course must register within due time through the DMET website i.e. (dmetodisha.gov.in) in Pharmacy admission section. Registration means creating own username and password for log in to the site. Without registration the candidate cannot participate in the counselling. The user name and password must not be shared with others.
- After log in to the site the candidate has to fill up the online application form and submit. A printout of the online application form must be taken.
- The candidate has to attend the document verification session personally and get his/her online application authenticated. The candidate has to submit the counselling fees, self attested copies of documents along with originals. The counselling fee is not refundable. The List of eligible candidate will appear as „merit list‟ on successful verification of documents.
- Then the candidate has to submit his/her choice of college in order of preference in the online site and lock the choice
- College will be allotted on merit basis. The candidate can download the allotment cum admission letter and appear before the Convener (in Pharmacy Wing, S.C.B.Medical College, Cuttack) on the notified date& time along with required admission fees. He/She will be issued provisional admission letter.
- The candidate must report before the authority of the institution allotted with in stipulated date as notified.
- If the candidate wants to resign after admission, then hence do so by the schedule date. In such case his/her total admission fees will be refunded. If the candidate resign after counselling is over, no fees will be refunded.
- Other detail procedures, schedules of counselling, choice locking, admission reporting will be notified by the Convener in the web site of the DMET (dmetodisha.gov.in) as and when required. Candidates are requested to be in constant touch with the website till admission process is over.
- The Private College authorities have to produce the list of Candidates admitted by the management against the Management Quota & vacant seats after counselling along with a copy of Online Payment Receipt towards verification fees @ Rs.600/- per candidate. Such candidates are to be produced before the Convener along with their original documents for verification within the stipulated date. The final list of candidates admitted, published by the Convener is final and binding.
Directorate of Medical Education & Training, Odisha has released the allotment list for DMET Odisha D.Pharm (Pharmacy) Admission 2020 on the official website (dmetodisha.gov.in). Candidates can check the list through the direct link which is provided below.
The seats are availed to the candidates only after the results are announces and to attend the counselling process. After this candidates can finally take admission in their allotted colleges and continue with their academic session.
- For last year’s seat Matrix Click Here.
Fees structure for Govt. Colleges.
Fees structure for Private Institutions
The candidate has to deposit the admission fees through online i.e. onlinesbi.com (no cash will be accepted). (For Govt. Colleges the fees to be deposited is Rs. 10,500/- and for private Colleges Rs. 15,000 and the rest amount i.e. Rs.40,000.00 (for Private Colleges only) shall be deposited to the concerned private college) . After the process of admission is over the fees collected will be hand over to the respective institutions as per admission status.
Official website: dmetodisha.gov.in
For more detail of DMET Odisha D.Pharm (Pharmacy) Admission 2020 Download last year’s Information Brochure.