Directorate of Medical Education & Training, Odisha offers admission into Diploma in Pharmacy course in the Government & Private Pharmacy Colleges of the State of Odisha in the academic session 2018-19. The D. Pharm. course is of 2 years Teaching followed by 3 months of compulsory apprenticeship Practical Training. Candidates can check the complete information of DMET Odisha D.Pharmac Admission 2018 Application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
Latest: Allotment Letter, Common allotment list of D.Pharm candidates and vacant seats after first round allotment has released. Scroll down to check the same.
DMET Odisha D.Pharm (Pharmacy) Admission 2018
Selection for admission into D. Pharm. Colleges, approved by Pharmacy Council of India (except Government Polytechnics, Bhubaneswar&Centurion University of Technology and Management, Jatni, Khurda) will be conducted by the D.Pharm. Selection Committee-2018-19 until otherwise directed by the Government.
Schedule for the DMET Odisha D.Pharm (Pharmacy) Admission 2017 is given below.
|Online registration & online application||14 Jul to 27 Jul 2018|
|Document verfication||30 Jul to 05 Aug 2018|
|Publication of Merit list & seat matrix||09 Aug 2018|
|Online choice locking||10 Aug to 14 Aug 2018|
|Download of allotment cum admission letter||16 Aug to 19 Aug 2018|
|Provisional admission before convener||23 Aug to 27 Aug 2018|
|Any Resignation after admission||On or before 31 Aug 2018|
|Reporting in the Institution||On or before 31 Aug 2018|
|Spot counseling if vacancy arises||03 Sep 2018 & 04 Sep 2018|
|Vacant seats (Out o 85%) deemed to be surrendered
to Private Colleges
|07 Sep 2018|
|Admission in Private Colleges (Management quota and Vacant state quota)||Up to 20 Sep 2018|
|Date of Physical document verification||on or before 29 Sep 2018|
|Final submission of list of admitted candidates to
Institutions and OSBP
|01 Oct 2018|
|Date of commencement of Classes||01 Oct 2018|
Directorate of Medical Education & Training, Odisha has released the allotment list for DMET Odisha D.Pharm (Pharmacy) Admission 2018 on the official website. Candidates can check the list through the direct link which is provided below.
- Click here to check the Common allotment list of D.Pharm candidates.
- Click here to check the vacant seats after first round allotment.
- All the candidates who wish to participate in counselling procedure for admission to D.Pharm.course must register within due time through the DMET website i.e. http://www.dmetodisha.gov.in in Pharmacy admission section. Registration means creating own username and password for log in to the site. Without registration the candidate cannot participate in the counselling. The user name and password must not be shared with others.
- After log in to the site the candidate has to fill up the online application form and submit. A printout of the online application form must be taken.
- The candidate has to attend the document verification session personally and get his/her online application authenticated. The candidate has to submit the counselling fees, self attested copies of documents along with originals. The counselling fee is not refundable. The List of eligible candidate will appear as „merit list‟ on successful verification of documents.
- Then the candidate has to submit his/her choice of college in order of preference in the online site and lock the choice
- College will be allotted on merit basis. The candidate can download the allotment cum admission letter and appear before the Convener (in Pharmacy Wing, S.C.B.Medical College, Cuttack) on the notified date& time along with required admission fees. He/She will be issued provisional admission letter.
- The candidate must report before the authority of the institution allotted with in stipulated date as notified.
- If the candidate wants to resign after admission, then (s)hecan do so by the schedule date. In such case his/her total admission fees will be refunded. If the candidate resign after counselling is over, no fees will be refunded.
- Other detail procedures, schedules of counselling, choice locking, admission reporting will be notified by the Convener in the web site of the DMET (http://www.dmetodisha.gov.in) as and when required. Candidates are requested to be in constant touch with the website till admission process is over.
- The Private College authorities have to produce the list of Candidates admitted by the management against the Management Quota & vacant seats after counselling along with a Bank Draft drawn in favour of “Convener, D.Pharm. Selection Committee” payable at Cuttack, towards verification fee @ Rs.600/- per candidate. Such candidates are to be produced before the Convener along with their original documents for verification within the stipulated date. The final list of candidates admitted, published by the Convener is final & binding.
- Click here to download counselling allotment letter.
- Click here to check instruction manual for Choice filling and locking.
DMET Odisha D.Pharm (Pharmacy) Merit List
The following candidates who have verified their documents are provisionally merit listed for admission to the D-Pharma Courses in the academic session 2018- 19. The list is purely provisional. Any type of error found subsequently due to any reason will be added to appropriate correction of the merit list.
Merit List: Click here to check the Provisional merit list of DMET Odisha D.Pharm.
To be eligible to apply for D.Pharm. Course the applicant must –
- Have passed 10 +2 Science examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Bioscience/Life-science) and/or Mathematics from C.H.S.E., Odisha or any examination equivalent to it, approved by PCI.Candidates must have passed individually in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology, both in theory as well as practical. Student of Vocational course& distance education/correspondence course are not eligible.
- Be 17 years of age as on December 31, 2018.
- Be a Native/Permanent Resident of Odisha. Such candidates shall furnish certificate of Nativity/Permanent Residentship of Odisha from appropriate authority.
- Son, daughter or spouses of :
- Employee of Govt. of Odisha
- Defence Personnel posted in Odisha/Employee of Govt. of India working in Odisha.
- Member of All India Services (Odisha Cadre) serving within/outside Odisha.
- Employee of Govt. of India Undertaking/Govt. of Odisha Undertaking located in Odisha.
- Such claims should be supported by certificate of service of parents or spouse from competent Authority.
- Odia belonging to outlying Odia speaking tracks (as defined by Government of Odisha, P.& S. Dept., Resolution No.13411 Gen. dated 8.8.69, as amended from time to time). Such candidates must have Odia as M.I.L in H.S.C. or equivalent examination and shall furnish the certificate of authenticity of their domicile from an officer not below the rank of S.D.O. (Civil) of the locality and H.S.C. certificate showing Odia as M.I.L.
- An Indian National (including NRI) other than 5.3 to 5.5 mentioned above. But such candidates would be eligible for admission into Private Colleges only & not Government College, subject to condition that, their case would be considered after all candidates belonging to clause 5.3 to 5.5 are exhausted.
DMET Odisha D.Pharm (Pharmacy) Application Form 2018
The prospectus can be downloaded from the Website http://www.dmetodisha.gov.in (Click PHARMACY ADMISSION). The candidates have to register and submit application online. After registration the candidates have to attend document verification personally and have to submit counselling fee of Rs.600/-(Rupees six hundred only) in shape of a Bank Draft, drawn in favour of “Convener, D.Pharm. Selection Committee”, payable at Cuttack. The counselling fee is not refundable. The direct link to fill the application form is given below.
Application process is over…!!!
Rejected Candidates: Click here to check List of rejected applications.
Selection for admission shall be made on the basis of merit judged according to aggregate marks secured in Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics (whichever is more) in the qualifying examination. 1% of full mark shall be deducted from the percentage of this aggregate for each failure or dropping at the qualifying examination. (However appearing in instant examination would not liable for deduction of marks).
In case of candidates having equal marks in aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics (whichever is more) in the qualifying examination inter se merit shall be decided as follows :
- According to the Grand total marks (with extra optional) secured at the qualifying examination in the first attempt. In case of further tie;
- According to the marks secured in biology at the qualifying examination. In case of further tie;
- According to the marks secured in Chemistry at the qualifying examination.
The merit list of the candidates shall be published in the websitehttp://www.dmetodisha.gov.in. Objection to the merit list can be pointed out to the Convener personally orthrough e-mail ([email protected]). No separate intimation will be sent to the candidates. The candidates are requested to be in touch with the web site (http://www.dmetodisha.gov.in) to avoid any information being missed.
The seats are availed to the candidates only after the results are announces and to attend the counselling process. After this candidates can finally take admission in their alloted colleges and continue with their academic session. Given below is the seat matrix for counselling, candidates can check below.
- Click Here to check college wise availability of seats.
A selected candidate shall be provisionally admitted to the college by the Convener by submitting the allotment letter, CLC, required fees, & undertakings if any.
. In case of any vacancy, the same would be notified & there may be a spot counselling for the admission. The candidates already admitted into any College as well as whose name appears in the merit list but not admitted can participate in the spot counselling. For spot counselling, candidate has to report personally in the office of the Convener on the notified date & time along with C.L.C. & Fee if not submitted earlier (Candidature would not be considered in absence of CLC/Fee).
Fees structure for Govt. Colleges :
Fees structure for Private Institutions :
- Click here to check notice regarding revised admission fees.
The candidate has to submit the fees in shape of Bank Draft only (no cash will be accepted) drawn in favour of “Convener, D.Pharm.Selection Committee” payable at Cuttack. For Govt. Colleges the fee to be deposited is Rs. 10,500/- and for private Colleges Rs. 55,000/- . After admission process is over the Convener shall hand over the admission fees to the respective institutions as per admission status.
Official website: www.dmetodisha.gov.in
For more detail of DMET Odisha D.Pharm (Pharmacy) Admission 2018 – Download Information Brochure.