DMET Odisha D.Pharm (Pharmacy) Admission 2020 – Directorate of Medical Education & Training, Odisha offers admission into Diploma in Pharmacy course in the Government & Private Pharmacy Colleges of the State of Odisha for the academic session 2020-21. The D. Pharm course is of 2 years Teaching followed by 3 months of compulsory apprenticeship Practical Training. The application form is released online only on the official website, dmetodisha.in. Candidates can check the complete information of DMET Odisha D.Pharma Admission 2020 including application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
– The revised schedule has released for DMET Odisha B.Pharm Admission 2020. Scroll down to check.
– DMET Odisha has released the guidelines for admission to D.Pharm in government and private institutions of Odisha for academic session 2020-21.
DMET Odisha D.Pharm (Pharmacy) Admission 2020
Selection for admission into D.Pharm Colleges, approved by Pharmacy Council of India will be conducted by the D.Pharm Selection Committee – 2020. The selection committee will prepare a merit list of eligible candidates and complete the admission process. The complete schedule for DMET Odisha D.Pharm (Pharmacy) Admission 2020 is given below.
Schedule for the DMET Odisha D.Pharm (Pharmacy) Admission 2020 is given below.
|Complying with list of defficiencies (if any) by extended date 11/10/2020 (5 pm)||Overed|
|Publication of Provisional Merit List & Seat Matrix||14 Oct 2020|
|Submission of any Grieviances regarding merit list||15 – 17 Oct 2020|
|Publication of Revised Merit List and seat matrix||18 Oct 2020|
|Online Choice Locking||21 – 31 Oct 2020|
|Download of Allotment-Cum-Admission Letter||05 – 10 Nov 2020|
|Provisional Admission before Convenor||06 – 18 Nov 2020|
|Tentative Mop Up / Spot Counseling (if vacancy arises)||To be announced|
|Submission of vacant Seats of Private Institutions (if any)||30 Nov 2020|
|Final Submission of admission list by Private Institutions||15 Dec 2020|
|Commencement of Courses / Session||16 Dec 2020|
|Resignation by students / seats surrender by students||28 Nov 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for DMET Odisha D.Pharm (Pharmacy) Admission 2020
To be eligible to apply for D.Pharm course the applicant must –
- Have passed 10 +2 Science examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Bioscience/Life-science) and/or Mathematics from C.H.S.E., Odisha or any examination equivalent to it, approved by PCI.
- The candidates must have passed individually in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology, both in theory as well as practical.
- Students of Vocational course & distance education/correspondence course are not eligible.
- Be 17 years of age as on December 31, 2020.
- Be a Native/Permanent Resident of Odisha. Such candidates shall furnish a certificate of Nativity/Permanent Residentship of Odisha from appropriate authority.
- Son, daughter or spouses of :
- Employee of Govt. of Odisha
- Defence Personnel posted in Odisha/Employee of Govt. of India working in Odisha.
- Member of All India Services (Odisha Cadre) serving within/outside Odisha.
- Employee of Govt. of India Undertaking/Govt. of Odisha Undertaking located in Odisha. Such claims should be supported by certificate of service of parents or spouse from competent Authority.
- Odia belonging to outlying Odia speaking tracks (as defined by Government of Odisha, P.& S. Dept., Resolution No.13411 Gen. dated 8.8.69, as amended from time to time). Such candidates must have Odia as M.I.L in H.S.C. or equivalent examination and shall furnish the certificate of authenticity of their domicile from an officer not below the rank of S.D.O. (Civil) of the locality and H.S.C. certificate showing Odia as M.I.L.
- An Indian National (including NRI) other than mentioned above. But such candidates would be eligible for admission into Private Colleges only & not Government College, subject to condition that, their case would be considered after all candidates belonging to above are exhausted.
DMET Odisha D.Pharm (Pharmacy) Application Form 2020
The application form can be filled from the official website (dmetodisha.gov.in). On the official website you need to click on the D.Pharm button. The candidates have to register and submit application online. The steps to fill the application form are given below.
- First of all click on the registration tab and enter your email id and create password and register yourself.
- You need to remember this for all future login attempts.
- Fill the relevant details asked on the form.
- Next upload the photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Make the payment to complete the application process.
DMET Odisha D.Pharm (Pharmacy) Admission 2020 Reservation Criteria
Candidates can check the percentage of reserved seats in D.Pharm course from the table given below.
|Green Card Holder||05%|
Selection Procedure for DMET Odisha D.Pharm (Pharmacy) Admission 2020
Selection for admission shall be made on the basis of merit judged according to aggregate marks secured in Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics (whichever is more) in the qualifying examination. 1% of full mark shall be deducted from the percentage of this aggregate for each failure or dropping at the qualifying examination. (However appearing in instant examination would not liable for deduction of marks).
In case of candidates having equal marks in aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics (whichever is more) in the qualifying examination inter-se-merit shall be decided as follows :
- According to the Grand total marks (with extra optional) secured at the qualifying examination in the first attempt. In case of a further tie;
- According to the marks secured in Biology/Maths at the qualifying examination. In case of a further tie;
- According to the marks secured in Chemistry at the qualifying examination. In case of a further tie;
- Candidate older in age is given priority.
DMET Odisha D.Pharm (Pharmacy) 2020 Merit List
The merit list of the candidates is published on the website (dmetodisha.gov.in). The candidates who will have verified their documents are provisionally merit listed for admission to the D-Pharma Courses in the academic session 2020. Any type of error found subsequently due to any reason will be added to appropriate correction of the merit list. Objection to the merit list can be pointed out to the Convener personally or through e-mail. No separate intimation will be sent to the candidates. The candidates are requested to be in touch with the web site (dmetodisha.gov.in) to avoid any information being missed.
DMET Odisha D.Pharm (Pharmacy) Admission 2020 Counselling
Check the counselling procedure below.
- All the candidates who wish to participate in counselling procedure for admission to D.Pharm.course must register within due time through the DMET website i.e. (dmetodisha.gov.in) in Pharmacy admission section. Registration means creating own username and password for log in to the site. Without registration the candidate cannot participate in the counselling. The user name and password must not be shared with others.
- After log in to the site the candidate has to fill up the online application form and submit. A printout of the online application form must be taken.
- The candidate has to attend the document verification session personally and get his/her online application authenticated. The candidate has to submit the counselling fees, self attested copies of documents along with originals. The counselling fee is not refundable. The List of eligible candidate will appear as “merit list‟ on successful verification of documents.
- Then the candidate has to submit his/her choice of college in order of preference in the online site and lock the choice
- College will be allotted on merit basis. The candidate can download the allotment cum admission letter and appear before the Convener on the notified date & time along with required admission fees. He/She will be issued provisional admission letter.
- The candidate must report before the authority of the institution allotted within stipulated date as notified.
- If the candidate wants to resign after admission, then hence do so by the schedule date. In such case his/her total admission fees will be refunded. If the candidate resign after counselling is over, no fees will be refunded.
- Other detail procedures, schedules of counselling, choice locking, admission reporting will be notified by the Convener in the web site of the DMET (dmetodisha.gov.in) as and when required. Candidates are requested to be in constant touch with the website till admission process is over.
DMET Odisha D.Pharm (Pharmacy) Admission 2020 Fee Structure
Fee details for both government and private institutions is provided below.
Admission fee for Government Institutions
Admission Fee for Private Institutions
Course Fee for Private institutions
Official website: dmetodisha.gov.in
For more detail of DMET Odisha D.Pharm (Pharmacy) Admission 2020 Download Counselling Guidelines
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.