DMI Admission 2019 – Online registration for DMI Admission 2019 has been started. Development Management Institute (DMI) has issued a notification for admission to Post Graduate Programme in Development Management (PDM) for the academic year 2019-21. Interested candidates can check all the details of DMI PDM Admission 2019 like application form, eligibility criteria, admission procedure etc from this page given below.
DMI Admission 2019 – PDM
Interested candidates can apply for admission to Post-Graduate Programme in Development Management (PDM) issued by Development Management Institute (DMI). Before going to apply candidates must read all the details carefully.
- Name of Course – Post-Graduate Programme in Development Management (PDM)
- Duration of Course – AICTE – approved two-year Full-Time Programme
Schedule of DMI Admission 2019 for PDM Admission is given below.
|Commencement of Online Application Process||15 Oct 2018|
|Last date for submission of Online Application Form||30 Apr 2019|
|Start of Selection Process (GE & PI)||02 Apr 2019|
|Announcement of Result||10 May 2019|
|Start of Academic Programme||01 Jul 2019|
The application process has been started, candidates are advised to carefully go through eligibility criteria before applying. Interested candidates can apply online for Post-Graduate Programme in Development Management (PDM) 2019-21 through official website i.e. www.dmi.ac.in or from the direct link given below.
- Rs.300/- for General
- Rs. 200/- for BC & Female
- Rs.100/- for SC/ST and Differently Abled (PwD)
Read the following instructions carefully before filling the form
- 10th, 12th & Graduation marksheets
- Valid Document for identity proof (Aadhaar/PAN/Passport/Driving License/Voter Card), anyone
- Category/caste certificate, for other than General category, issued by competent authority of Government of Bihar.
- Residential proof for applicants claiming Domicile of Bihar.
- Disability certificate (for person with disability)
- Registration details of any one of the Management Admissions Tests (CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT/MAT) for 2019 admissions
- Work experience certificates, if any
- Certificates of Sports/Extra Curricular Activities, not more than 5 years old, if any
Applicants must have the following for completing the application process:
- A valid Registration Number of any one of the Management Admissions Tests (CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT/MAT) for 2019 admissions.
- Scanned copy of signature in blue/black ink on a white background in .jpg/.jpeg/.png format only (File size should not be more than 50 kb.)
- Scanned copy of recent passport size colour photograph in .jpg/.jpeg/.png format only (File size should not be more than 100 kb.)
- Register for at least CAT / XAT / GMAT / CMAT / MAT / ATMA for 2019 admissions.
- Fill in the application form online available at www.dmi.ac.in or from the link given above.
Click here to check the general instruction regarding the DMI Admission 2019.
Eligibility to Apply
- Candidate with Minimum 50% marks or equivalent (45% marks for SC / ST candidates) in Graduation.
- Valid Score in CAT / XAT / GMAT / CMAT / MAT / ATMA for 2019 admissions.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the combination of the following:
- CAT / XAT / GMAT / CMAT / MAT / ATMA Score: 35%
- Group Exercises: 20%
- Personal Interview: 25%
- Work Experience: 10%
- Academic Performance in X, XII, Graduation, Post‐Graduation, Sports/ Extra‐Curricular Activities, Academic Diversity and Gender Diversity: 10%
Official website: www.dmi.ac.in