DMI Admission 2022 – Development Management Institute, Bihar has started the application form for DMI Admission 2022. The last date to submission of the DMI PDM application form is extended till May 15, 2022. Eligible candidates can fill the application form at the official website, dmi.ac.in. Development Management Institute (DMI) has issued a notification for admission to the Post Graduate Programme in Development Management (PDM) for the academic year 2022-24. Candidates have a minimum 3-year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in any discipline, with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/DA candidates). Get here the complete details of DMI PDM Admission 2022 like application form, eligibility criteria, admission procedure etc from this page given below.
Latest – The application form for DMI PDM Admission 2022 is now available till May 15, 2022. Scroll down to get the link.
DMI Admission 2022 – PDM
Applicants should ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form for admission to Post-Graduate Programme in Development Management (PDM) issued by Development Management Institute (DMI).
- Name of Course – Post-Graduate Programme in Development Management (PDM)
- Duration of Course – AICTE – approved two-year Full-Time Programme
The Schedule of DMI Admission 2022 for PDM Admission is given below.
|Commencement of Online Application Process||15 Nov 2021|
|Last date for submission of Online Application Form||15 May 2022|
|Start of Selection Process (GE & PI)|
|Announcement of Result|
DMI Admission 2022 Notification for PDM
DMI Admission 2022 – PDM Application Form
DMI has released the application form for Post-Graduate Programme in Development Management (PDM) 2022-24. Candidates can fill the application form to ensure their eligibility criteria and read the important instruction to proceed with the submission of the form. The direct link to fill the application form is given below.
Apply Online: Applicants go through the given direct link to fill the application form.
- Click here to Registration for Post-Graduate Programme in Development Management (PDM)- 2022-24.
- Click here to Login the online application form for Post-Graduate Programme in Development Management (PDM)- 2022-24.
- Rs.300/- for General
- Rs. 200/- for BC & Female
- Rs.100/- for SC/ST and Differently Abled (PwD)
How To Apply for DMI Admission 2021 – Post-Graduate Programme in Development Management (PDM) 2022-24
Applicants should read the important instruction and also follow the easy steps to fill the Post-Graduate Programme in Development Management (PDM) 2022-24 application form.
Step 1: Registration
Requirements of Specific details are given below:
- Valid and active personal Email-Id for verification and future correspondence
- Valid Mobile Number for future correspondence.
Step 2: Online Application
Requirements of the following documents need to fill the online application form are given below:
- 10th, 12th & Graduation marksheets
- Valid Document for identity proof (Aadhaar/PAN/Passport/Driving License/Voter Card), anyone
- Category/caste certificate, for other than General category, issued by competent authority of Government of Bihar.
- Residential proof for applicants claiming Domicile of Bihar.
- Disability certificate (for person with disability)
- Registration details of any one of the Management Admissions Tests (CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT/MAT) for 2022 admissions
- Work experience certificates, if any
- Certificates of Sports/Extra-Curricular Activities, not more than 5 years old, if any
Step 3: Payment of Application Fee
The payment of the application fee in only in the online mode with the digital transaction gateway listed as:
- Internet Banking / Debit / Credit card / UPI for online payment of application fee
- Only one application has to be submitted by the candidate and the Application fee is non-refundable.
Applicants must have the following for completing the application process:
- A valid Registration Number of any one of the Management Admissions Tests (CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT/MAT) for 2022 admissions.
- Scanned copy of signature in blue/black ink on a white background in .jpg/.jpeg/.png format only (File size should not be more than 50 kb.)
- Scanned copy of recent passport size colour photograph in .jpg/.jpeg/.png format only (File size should not be more than 100 kb.)
- Register for at least CAT / XAT / GMAT / CMAT / MAT / ATMA for 2022 admissions.
- Fill in the application form online available at www.dmi.ac.in or from the link given above.
Click here to check the general instruction regarding the DMI Admission 2022.
Eligibility Criteria for PDM 2022
Applicants should have a minimum of 3-year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in any discipline, with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/DA candidates) in aggregate from a recognised University/Institute by AICTE/UGC. The appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for admission.
- Candidate with Minimum 50% marks or equivalent (45% marks for SC / ST candidates) in Graduation.
- Valid Score in CAT / XAT / GMAT / CMAT / MAT / ATMA for 2022 admissions.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the combination of the following:
|CAT/ XAT/ GMAT / CMAT / MAT Score||35%|
|Assessment of Writing Skills and|
|5% + 30%|
|Weightage for Particicpation in Sports/ Extra-Curricular Activities, Academic Gender Diversity and Work Experience||10%|
The define Insitute may define cut-off scores for each or a few of the above processes for the selection of candidaets, and may also define sectional of candidates, and may also define selections cutoff score within each or any of the above processes.
Development of Management Institute
Development of Management Institute (DMI) is a development management-oriented Institute in Bihar State. It was set up on February 13, 2014. It is an autonomous institution by the initiative of the Government of Bihar. It aims to provide development management professionals.
Official website: dmi.ac.in
For more information about DMI Admission 2022 for PDM – Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.