DMI Admission 2021 – Online registration for DMI Admission 2021 is available now. And the last date to submission of form till March 31, 2021. Development Management Institute (DMI) has issued a notification for admission to the Post Graduate Programme in Development Management (PDM) for the academic year 2021-23. Applicants have minimum 3-year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in any discipline, with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/DA candidates). Interested candidates can check all the details of DMI PDM Admission 2021 like application form, eligibility criteria, admission procedure etc from this page given below.
Latest: Application form for DMI PDM Admission 2021 is available now. Last date to Apply is March 31, 2021. Scroll down to apply.
DMI Admission 2021 – PDM
Interested candidates can apply for admission to Post-Graduate Programme in Development Management (PDM) issued by Development Management Institute (DMI). Before going to apply candidates must read all the details carefully.
- Name of Course – Post-Graduate Programme in Development Management (PDM)
- Duration of Course – AICTE – approved two-year Full-Time Programme
Schedule of DMI Admission 2021 for PDM Admission is given below.
|Commencement of Online Application Process||25 Nov 2020|
|Last date for submission of Online Application Form||31 Mar 2021|
|Start of Selection Process (GE & PI)||to be announced|
|Announcement of Result||to be announced|
DMI Admission Poster 2021 for PDM
The application process is available now, candidates are advised to carefully go through eligibility criteria before applying. Application forms can be submitted through online mode only .Interested candidates were able to apply online for Post-Graduate Programme in Development Management (PDM) 2021-23 through official website i.e. dmi.ac.in or from the direct link given below.
Apply Online: Applicants go through the given direct link to fill the application form.
- Click here to Registration for Post-Graduate Programme in Development Management (PDM)- 2021-23.
- Click here to Login the online application form for Post-Graduate Programme in Development Management (PDM)- 2021-23.
- Rs.300/- for General
- Rs. 200/- for BC & Female
- Rs.100/- for SC/ST and Differently Abled (PwD)
How To Apply for DMI Admission 2021 – Post-Graduate Programme in Development Management (PDM) 2021-23
First of all candidates have to check the eligibility criteria and follow the steps given below to fill the Post-Graduate Programme in Development Management (PDM) 2021-23 application form.
Step 1: Registration
Requirements of Specific details are given below:
- Valid and active personal Email-Id for verification and future correspondence
- Valid Mobile Number for future correspondence.
Step 2: Online Application
Requirements of the following documents need to fill the online application form are given below:
- 10th, 12th & Graduation marksheets
- Valid Document for identity proof (Aadhaar/PAN/Passport/Driving License/Voter Card), anyone
- Category/caste certificate, for other than General category, issued by competent authority of Government of Bihar.
- Residential proof for applicants claiming Domicile of Bihar.
- Disability certificate (for person with disability)
- Registration details of any one of the Management Admissions Tests (CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT/MAT) for 2021 admissions
- Work experience certificates, if any
- Certificates of Sports/Extra-Curricular Activities, not more than 5 years old, if any
Step 3: Payment of Application Fee
The payment of the application fee in only in the online mode with the digital transaction gateway listed as:
- Internet Banking / Debit / Credit card / UPI for online payment of application fee
- Only one application has to be submitted by the candidate and the Application fee is non-refundable.
Applicants must have the following for completing the application process:
- A valid Registration Number of any one of the Management Admissions Tests (CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT/MAT) for 2021 admissions.
- Scanned copy of signature in blue/black ink on a white background in .jpg/.jpeg/.png format only (File size should not be more than 50 kb.)
- Scanned copy of recent passport size colour photograph in .jpg/.jpeg/.png format only (File size should not be more than 100 kb.)
- Register for at least CAT / XAT / GMAT / CMAT / MAT / ATMA for 2021 admissions.
- Fill in the application form online available at www.dmi.ac.in or from the link given above.
Click here to check the general instruction regarding the DMI Admission 2021.
Eligibility Criteria for PDM 2021
Applicants should have minimum 3-year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in any discipline, with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/DA candidates) in aggregate from a recognised University/Institute by AICTE/UGC. The appering candidates are also eligible to apply for the admission.
- Candidate with Minimum 50% marks or equivalent (45% marks for SC / ST candidates) in Graduation.
- Valid Score in CAT / XAT / GMAT / CMAT / MAT / ATMA for 2021 admissions.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the combination of the following:
|CAT/ XAT/ GMAT / CMAT / MAT Score||35%|
|Assessment of Writing Skills and Personal Interview||25%|
|Weightage for Particicpation in Sports/ Extra-Curricular Activities, Academic Gender Diversity and Work Experience||10%|
The define Insitute may define cut-off scores for each or a few of the above processes for the selection of candidaets, and may also define sectional of candidates, and may also define selections cutoff score within each or any of the above processes.
Development of Management Institute
Development of Management Institute (DMI) is a development management-oriented Institute in Bihar State. It was set up on February 13, 2014. It is an autonomous institution by the initiative of the Government of Bihar. It aims to provide development management professional.
Official website: dmi.ac.in
For more information about DMI Admission 2021 for PDM – Previous Information Brochure
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.