DMI Admission 2018 – Development Management Institute (DMI) has issued a notification for admission to Post Graduate Programme in Development Management (PDM) for the academic year 2018-20. Interested candidates can check all the details of DMI PDM Admission 2018 like application form, eligibility criteria, admission procedure etc from this page given below.
DMI Admission 2018 – PDM
Interested candidates can apply for admission to Post-Graduate Programme in Development Management (PDM) issued by Development Management Institute (DMI). Before going to apply candidates must read all the details carefully.
- Name of Course – Post-Graduate Programme in Development Management (PDM)
- Duration of Course – AICTE – approved two-year Full-Time Programme
Schedule of DMI Admission 2018 for PDM Admission is given below.
|Commencement of Online Application Process||10 Sep 2017|
|Last date for submission of Online Application Form||31 Mar 2018|
|Start of Academic Programme||02 Jul 2018|
Application process has been started, candidates are advised to carefully go through eligibility criteria before applying. Interested candidates can apply online for Post-Graduate Programme in Development Management (PDM) 2018-20 through official website i.e. www.dmi.ac.in or from the direct link given below.
Read the following instructions carefully before filling the form
- Fields marked with * are mandatory
- Applicants must have the following for completing the application process:The application must have the applicant’s signature in blue/black ink on a white background for scanning and uploading in .jpg/.jpeg format only. The size of the scanned signature should not be more than 50 kb.
- A valid Registration/Application Number of any one of the Management Admissions Tests (CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT/MAT/ATMA);
- Valid and active personal Email-Id;
- Valid Mobile Number for verification and contacting in future;
- Recent passport sized colour photograph (for scanning and uploading in .jpg/.jpeg format only. (File size of the scanned photograph should not be more than 100 kb.)
- The application must have the applicant’s signature in blue/black ink on a white background for scanning and uploading in .jpg/.jpeg format only. The size of the scanned signature should not be more than 50 kb.
- Since the eligibility will be screened on the basis of information furnished in the application form, candidates are advised to fill in the Online Application Form themselves carefully as no changes in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/entertained afterwards.
- An auto-generated Application Number will be allotted to the applicants on successful submission of online Application Form and will appear on print version of the Application Form.
- No Application Fees for applying
- Register for at least CAT / XAT / GMAT / CMAT / MAT / ATMA for 2018 admissions.
- Fill in the application form online available at www.dmi.ac.in or from the link given above.
- An auto-generate Application Number will be allotted on successful submission of online Application Form and will appear as print version of the Application Form.
- Preserve a copy of the Application Form for further correspondence.
Eligibility to Apply
- Candidate with Minimum 50% marks or equivalent (45% marks for SC / ST candidates) in Graduation.
- Valid Score in CAT / XAT / GMAT / CMAT / MAT / ATMA for 2018 admissions.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the combination of following:
- CAT / XAT / GMAT / CMAT / MAT / ATMA Score: 50%
- Group Exercises: 15%
- Personal Interview: 15%
- Work Experience: 05%
- Academic Performance in X, XII, Graduation, Post‐Graduation, Sports/ Extra‐Curricular Activities, Academic Diversity and Gender Diversity: 15%
Government, non-government, development organizations promoting sustainable livelihoods; corporate social responsibility units, member-based collective enterprises including cooperatives, producer organizations and social enterprises are encouraged to sponsor their current or prospective employees. Such candidates have to meet the eligibility criteria and apply for the PDM like other candidates but cannot avail of placement support.
They can complete the programme over a period of two continuous years. Alternatively, they may opt for Ceritficate in Development Management (CDM) at the end of the first year. If sponsored to continue, the CDM holders will have the optio to rejoin DMI within three years and complete the second year of the programme to obtain PGDM (DM)
Fee structure for Post-Graduate Programme in Development Management given below.
For more information about DMI Admission 2018 for PDM, candidates can download information brochure.