Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences (DMIMS) offer admission in Dental courses through All India Post Graduate Dental Common Entrance Test for the academic year 2016-17. The DMIMS AIPGD CET 2016 was conducted at various centres for selection of candidates. Candidates can check the details of DMIMS Nagpur AIPGD CET 2016 application process, eligibility criteria and other important information on this page below.
DMIMS AIPGD CET 2016
Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences (DMIMS) issued applications to be filled by eligible candidates to admission in various dental courses through AIPGD CET 2016 for this session.
Schedule of DMIMS AIPGD CET 2016 is given below.
|Availability of application form||15 Dec 2015|
|Last date of submission of application form||20 Jan 2016|
|Date of Examination||31 Jan 2016, from 01:00 PM to 04:00 PM|
|Declaration of Result & Merit List||15 Feb 2016|
|Counselling / Admission||11 Apr 2016|
DMIMS AIPGD CET Counselling 2016
Candidates may please note that schedule for counseling and admission to MDS & Diploma courses under the Faculty of Dentistry shall be as under :
- Day & Date – 11 Apr 2016 (Monday)
- From 12.30 P.M. to 3.00 P.M. for Merit seat
- From 3.30 p.m. onwards for Management seats
- Venue : MET Hall, Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Sawangi (Meghe), Wardha
The fee structure shall be as under :
- The Tuition fees as laid down are for the year 2016-17 and the same shall be increased by 3% every year.
- Annual tuition fees shall be paid by Cash or DD in favour of Dean, Faculty of Dentistry , payable at Wardha.
- University Fees shall be paid by Cash or DD drawn in favour of Registrar, DMIMS (DU) payable at Nagpur.
- Hostel Fees shall be charged extra as prescribed by the Competent Authority.
- Hostel fees shall be paid by Cash only.
DMIMS AIPGD CET Result 2016
Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences (DMIMS) has declared the result of All India Post Graduate Dental Common Entrance Test (AIPGD CET) which was held on 31 Jan 2016. Candidates who appeared for the examination can check their result by entering “Roll Number” and “Date of Birth” through the link provided below.
Get DMIMS AIPGD CET Result here:- Check Result announced by Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences.
- The Competent Authority will prepare a merit list indicating Merit list number, Name, Marks scored by the candidate.
- A name of only those candidates who have obtained 50% or more marks i.e. 100 or more out of 200 in DMIMS(DU) AIPGD CET 2016 shall be included in merit list.
- The statement of marks of the candidates indicating marks obtained and merit number of the candidate will be dispatched by Post / Courier based on the address filled in the Application Form by the candidate.
- The candidate who desires a duplicate mark sheet will have to apply to the Competent Authority with prescribed fees of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) paid by DD drawn in favour of “Competent Authority, DMIMS(DU) payable at Nagpur.
- There is no provision for Revaluation of the answer sheets and no representation in this regard will be entertained.
- In case of any typographical error in mark sheet e.g. name, age, sex, category, etc., representation should be submitted within 7 days from the date of declaration of result, to the Competent Authority.
DMIMS AIPGD CET Admit Card 2016
- Admit card process is over now..!!
DMIMS AIPGD CET Admit Cards was dispatched to the candidates by Speed Post. No candidates were allowed to enter the Examination Hall / Venue of allotment of seats by personal appearance without valid Admit Card (Without Envelope) in original. Candidates are advised to preserve the Admit Card till allotment of seat in College/Institute.
DMIMS AIPGD CET Examination Centres
|Centre Code||Name & Address of Centre|
|01||DTEA SR. Secondary School, Opp. Bunglow No. 46, Lodhi Estate, New Delhi – 110003|
|02||The Bhawanipur Gujrathi Education Society School, 12-B Heysham RD., Kolkata – 700020|
|03||Guru Nanak Khalsa College of Arts, Science & Commerce, Matunga, Mumbai (M.S) 400019|
|04||V.T Convent & Junior College, Behind Tatya Tope Hall, Atrey Layout, Pratap Nagar, Nagpur – 440022|
Note: Kindly bring your Photo Identify card. Govt. CET Admit Card or any other Photo Id proof.
DMIMS AIPGD CET Entrance Examination
DMIMS(DU) AlPGD CET 2016 paper will be of three hours duration containing multiple choice questions (MCQ). Candidate must indicate there response to the question by darkening the appropriate circle completely with 2B Pencil or Black Ball Pen. Questions will be of single best response, objective type with four answer options. Each correct response shall be awarded one mark. There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
Candidates should report centre of examination at 12.30 p.m.. No Candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall after 12.55 p.m. & shall not be allowed to leave the hall before 4.00 or 3.30 p.m. respectively.
The syllabus for the Common Entrance Test for P.G. Dentistry shall cover all the subjects of BDS . The tentative number of questions of each subject would be as given below :
DMIMS AIPGD CET Application Form 2016
Application form to admission in dental courses is available on the University website www.dmimsu.edu.in. Candidates may fill this form and dispatch the same to the University along with a Demand draft of Rs. 2,500/- if submitted on or before the last date. Demand draft should be drawn on any nationalized bank, in favour of “Competent Authority”, DMIMS (DU) payable at ‘Nagpur’. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other criteria before filling application form. Application form are accepted by University on or before the last date of application (by post or in person).
- Application process is over..!!!
Instruction for Submission of Application form
- Completed application forms along with necessary certificate/documents duly attested should be submitted only at the following address (By Post or in Person only) “Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences (Deemed University), Atrey Layout, Pratap Nagar, Nagpur- 22. Ph : 0712-2229904 Fax : 0712-2245318”. On or before the last date of application upto 5.00 p.m. along with necessary fees of in form of Cash / Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Competent Authority DMIMS(DU), payable at Nagpur if download.
- All the eligible candidates are required to take the DMIMS AIPGD CET 2016 exams at their own cost.
- Competent Authority reserves the right to shift, if required, the examination city/center The change would be notified to eligible candidates.
- A candidate who has passed final MBBS OR BDS. Examination from a recognized Dental College included in the schedule of the Indian Dentist Act 1993 and who has obtained full registration either from the Dental Council of India or Maharashtra Dental Council of State Dental Council after completing One yr. compulsory rotatory internship will be eligible to appear for DMIMS(DU) AIPGD CET 2016. Registration is a condition precedent for appearing for Post Graduate Degree or Diploma Courses.
- A candidate who has completed one year compulsory Internship or is likely to complete the same on or before 31 March 2016, can also appear in DMIMS AIPGD CET 2016.
- The full/permanent DCI / MDC for Dental or State registration is a condition precedent for appearing and its proof including submission of application for registration should be enclosed.
- Candidates likely to complete their internship on or before 31 Mar 2016 should submit documentary proof from their Principals/Dean of the College regarding the likely date of completion of the Internship. Candidate will be fully responsible for submitting correct information in the application form.
- Candidate should keep one photocopy of his/her duly filled in application form with him/her for future reference.
- Candidate should preserve the Receipt-cum-Identity card and Information Brochure for subsequent use.
- Photographs – Two recent photographs, taken from the same negative, without cap or goggles, taken within the last six months should be pasted; one on the application form and other on the admit card, attached to the inside of the back cover.
- Candidate should obtain 50% or more marks i.e 100 or more marks shall be considered eligible for admission.
- The admissions will be done on the basis of merit list only.
- 50% seats are reserved as Merit Seats. 50% seats are reserved as management seats.
- Selection of the candidate for the management seats will be done according to the Inter-se-Merit of the candidates in the entrance test.
- The candidate must produce original certificates at the time of interview and a set of attested photocopy of each of the document as per the list given.
- The candidate should bring the following documents :
- DMIMS(DU) AIPGD CET 2016 Mark list.
- Nationality Certificate or valid passport.
- Proof of age (Date of Birth)
- Statement of BDS marks of 1 BDS, 2 BDS, Third BDS, Final BDS exams for MDS courses.
- MBBS / BDS Degree / Passing certificate.
- Registration Certificate of MCI/DCI / State Council.
- Migration certificate
- During the counselling it is found that Candidates appearing in the counselling indulge in any case of impersonation that is not matching the photographs / signature / documents of the candidates etc. He/She will be handed over to the police and the cases will be dealt as per the Indian penal code in this matter and if required the cases will be handed over to Appropriate Law enforcing agency for further investigation.
- The registration once granted is valid only if the teacher and the Dean/University are satisfied about regularity, diligent persuasion of studies by the student as well as good conduct.
- Only candidates and one parent/guardian will be allowed in the hall where counseling will be held. The candidates will be called in the order of their merit and offered the seats available at that point of time. The candidates will be permitted to choose any of the seats available when his/her turn comes.
- The choice of the course made by the candidates will be final and binding and will not be altered later under any circumstances except upgradation in the second round as per merit of the candidate will be permitted.
- The selected candidates will have to join the course as full-time Resident/Student at the given date. If he fails to join by the stipulated date his / her admission will automatically be cancelled.
Course Details for Dental AIPGD CET
|Subject||P.G. Degree||No. of
|Prosthodontics, crown & bridge||MDS||6||Prosthodontics
crown & bridge
|Orthodontics & Dentofacial orthopedics||MDS||6||Orthodontics &
|Oral Medicine & Radiology||MDS||4||Oral MedicineRadiology||1|
|Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||MDS||6||Conservative
|Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||MDS||5||Oral Maxillofacial
|Pedodontics & Preventive dentistry||MDS||3||–||–|
For more detail of DMIMS AIPGD CET 2016 – Download Information Brochure.