|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
Admit card will be issued to the candidate once the registration & scheduling process has been successfully completed. Candidates may also log on to the DNB CET registration portal with their username and password to download and print a copy of their Admit Card. The Admit Card will specify the Registration Number / Testing ID of the candidate, exam date, time and location. Candidates are required to appear for the exam at the specified exam centre, on the date and time indicated on the Admit Card.
DNB CET Admit Card 2017
Admit Card for DNB CET 2017 will be issued to those candidates who have successfully completed their Application process on or before the last date of application. The direct link to download the Admit Card will also be posted here.
- Link to download the DNB CET Admit Card 2017 will be available here.
Candidate is required to print a copy of admit card and affix a latest passport size photograph of the following specifications on the admit card. Candidate is required to bring the admit card to the Test centre along with an identification document as mention below.
- PAN Card
- Voters’ ID card
- Driving License
The list of cities where Examination centres are located is as under:
The candidate shall appear at the centre as shown on his/her Admit Card at his/her own cost. Candidates have the option of choosing their test centre, date and time through the online registration & scheduling system.Availability of test centre option is on a first come first served basis, and candidates will only be shown sessions that are available at the point of scheduling.
- Test Centre Location: Exact address and location of the test centers is available at DNB CET website http://cet.natboard.edu.in/. Location map of the test centers are also available at the website. Candidates are advised to familiarize themselves with the test centre locations and ensure that they report forthe exam as per scheduled time only. Maps and directions to each centre are available on DNB-CET website http://cet.natboard.edu.in/. Candidates are required to plan their travel accordingly.
- Candidates are advised to familiarize themselves with the location of test centre and plan travel time accordingly. Candidates have to reach the test centres on or before the reporting time. Candidates may note that late entry to the examination premises is not permitted under any circumstances. NBE shall not be responsible for any delayed arrival of the candidate in reaching the centre due to any reason.
- All candidates at the centre shall be frisked by security guards and biometric information shall be captured.
- Identity checks will be made upon arrival at the test centre to ensure that there are no unauthorized candidates appearing for the exam. Candidates are required to cooperate with the security checks.
- Please note that only the registered candidates will be allowed at the test centre.
- Friends or relatives accompanying the candidates will not be allowed entry in the examination centre under any circumstances and will not be allowed to contact the candidate while the examination process is ongoing.
- ** The name on photo identification must match the name as shown on candidate Admit Card. If the name has been changed due to events such as marriage, candidate must show the relevant document mentioned below at the time of the exam.
- Marriage Certificate
- Divorce Decree
- Legal Name Change Document