|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
Candidates who have qualified the Centralized Entrance Test (DNB-CET) conducted by NBE in Jan, 2017 and fulfill the eligibility criteria for admission to DNB Broad Specialty including Direct 6 Years courses (Jan 2017 admission session) at various NBE accredited Medical Colleges/ Institutions/ Hospitals in India shall participate in the counseling for allocation of seats purely on merit cum choice basis.
Candidate pursuing any otherPost Graduate Medical course (otherthan DNB course) can join a DNB seat only after he/she resigns from such course. Seat allotment letter to such a candidate shall be issued by NBE (within the admission calendar) only if the candidate has been relieved and discharged from the institution/college/hospital from where he/she is undergoing such postgraduate medical course.
Latest – List of candidates eligible for round 3 counselling & seat allotment of round 2 has been published, Scroll down to check.
DNB CET Counselling 2017 for July Session
Candidates already pursuing a DNB course are not eligible to appear for the DNB-CET till such time they have completed the entire duration of the prescribed course. Candidates who have joined DNB-Broad Specialty course in or after January 2015 session are not eligible to appear in DNB-CET Jan 2017. This shall be irrespective of their resignation or discontinuation from the course due to any reason.
Candidates absent/not participating in any of his scheduled round of counselling either in-person or through online (opt out) shall not be eligible for participation in subsequent round(s) of counselling. i.e. Attending the previous round of counselling in-person or through online mode is essential to make the candidate eligible for the subsequent round of counselling (if any).
Centralised Merit Based Counselling Schedule
Round 3 :
The Third round of DNB CET Centralized Merit Based Counselling shall be conducted by NBE as per the schedule given below at its Dwarka Office, New Delhi.
- Click Here to check List of eligible candidates for 3rd Round counseling
- Click Here to check detailed notification.
Round 2 :
The second round of DNB CET Centralized Merit Based Counselling shall be conducted by NBE as per the schedule given below at its Dwarka Office, New Delhi.
Round 1 :
- To download Rank Letter – Click here
Candidates are required to deposit the counselling fee of Rs. 2500/- either through demand draft drawn in favour of National Board of Examinations, payable at New Delhi or through Debit / Credit Card, on the day of counselling at counselling venue itself. Candidates are required to pay the counselling fee, failing which they shall not be allowed to participate in the counselling.
Candidates who exercise their option for participation in further round of counselling after opting out online through NBE website are required to remit the counselling fee of Rs. 2500/- through payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by banks in India.
Counselling fee shall not be refunded under any circumstances once the candidate has been registered for Counselling at the counselling venue.
|1st Round||Candidates who have scored the merit position upto 6000 and fulfil the eligibility criteria for admission to the respective courses at various NBE accredited Medical Colleges /Institutions /Hospitals in India shall be eligible to participate in the counselling for allocation of seats purely on merit cum choice basis.|
|2nd Round||Candidates participated in the 1st Round of counselling either in-person or through online (opt out) shall be eligible for participation in the 2nd round of Counselling and also the Candidates who have scored the merit position from 6001 to last qualified candidate and fulfil the eligibility criteria for admission to the respective courses at various NBE accredited Medical Colleges /Institutions /Hospitals in India shall be eligible to participate in the counselling for allocation of seats purely on merit cum choice basis.|
|Spot Round||Candidates participated in the 2nd Round of counselling either in-person or through online mode (opt out) shall only be eligible for participation in the Spot Round of Counseling in order of merit.|
Candidates who do not attend/participate in the counselling at their first opportunity either in person or through online (opt out) shall not be eligible for participation in the subsequent round(s) of counselling (if any).
Candidates opting for a confirmed seat are NOT eligible to participate in subsequent round(s) of counseling irrespective of their joining/non-joining/ resignation from the seat already opted for.
The schedule of DNB (Post MBBS) centralized merit based counseling is available on NBE website www.natboard.edu.in
Eligible candidates can download their Rank letter for participation in DNB (Post MBBS) merit based counseling from NBE website.
Candidates may note that participation in the Counseling is subject to the candidates being eligible in all respects and verification of their original documents at the time of the Counseling.
Candidates without original documents shall not be allowed to appear/participate in Centralized Counseling by NBE under any circumstances.
Allotment of Seats
- The allotment of seats shall be made to the eligible candidates only through personal appearance and they shall be called in batches in the order of their merit position, as per the schedule of Counseling available on NBE website.
- Candidate has to be present in person on the day of his/her counseling to participate in the counseling at scheduled time specified in his/her Rank Letter. Authorized representative on behalf of candidate shall be permitted only after due approval of NBE, in exceptional circumstances only at sole discretion of NBE.
- The schedule for further round(s) of counseling (if any) shall be notified in due course at NBE website www.natboard.edu.in after completion of the 1st Round of Counseling. Candidates are advised to visit NBE website regularly for updates regarding counseling.
- A candidate can also exercise his/her option for participation in further round of counseling (i.e. opting out) through NBE website www.natboard.edu.in till the day of his / her scheduled counseling. The candidate need not appear for counseling in-person at NBE office Delhi for opting out for further round of counseling. Candidate can access NBE website from anywhere to use the facility for opting out for further round of counseling. Such candidate shall not be marked as absent and shall be given an opportunity to participate in next round of counseling as and when conducted by NBE for the same academic session
- Eg:- Acandidate with Merit position 500 has to attend the counseling on 02.08.2017 and is not interested to opt any confirmed seat and wants to exercise his/her option for participation in the next round of counseling can use the online facility available at NBE website www.natboard.edu.in from commencement of counseling till 05.00PM on 02.08.2017
- Such Candidates who opted out for further round of counseling shall be required to pay counseling Fee of Rs. 2500/- by credit/debit card at the time of online submission of Opting out form only in their 1st Round of Counseling. No fee is required forparticipation in furtherround of counseling.
- The counseling shall be done purely on the basis of DNB CET (June 2017) Merit Position. The merit has been determined by marks obtained by the candidates in DNB CET– June 2017. In the event of two or more candidates obtaining same marks, the Tiebreaker criteria as mentioned under clause 12.4 of Information Bulletin for DNB CET for Admission to Post Graduate DNB Courses July 2017 Admission session shall be adopted.
- Candidates opting for a confirmed seat are NOT eligible to participate in subsequent round(s) of counseling irrespective of their joining/nonjoining/ resignation from the seat already opted for.
- Candidates appearing for counseling in-person can either opt for a confirmed seat or exercise their option for participation in further round of counseling.
- Candidates are advised to exercise their option for confirmed seat or next round of Counseling (vide supra) cautiously, as no change in seat once allotted shall be permissible under any circumstances.
- No separate letter/communication regarding counseling is being sent to the candidates. Therefore, all the eligible candidates are advised to refer to NBE website regularly www.natboard.edu.in for information pertaining to counseling and download their rank letter as well. Candidates are also advised to refer NBE website from time to time for any updates.
- Candidates are required to bring their RANK LETTER at the time of counseling along with the prescribed documents. Rank letters can be downloaded from NBE website.
For more details – Download Information Brochure.