The National Board of Examination (NBE) will conduct the DNB CET Counselling 2019 . Candidates who have qualified the Centralized Entrance Test (DNB-CET) conducted by NBE and fulfill the eligibility criteria for admission to DNB Broad Specialty including Direct 6 Years courses at various NBE accredited Medical Colleges/ Institutions/ Hospitals in India can participate in the DNB CET 2019 Counseling. To participate in the counseling, the candidates need to register online at nbe.edu.in or through the direct link given on this page. The counseling process consists of Registration, Choice Filling, Allotment of Seat, Payment of Tuition Fee. Read the article below to know more about DNB CET Counselling 2019.
DNB CET Counselling 2019
Candidates already pursuing a DNB course are not eligible to appear for the DNB-CET till such time they have completed the entire duration of the prescribed course. Candidates absent/not participating in any of his scheduled round of counseling either in-person or through online (opt-out) shall not be eligible for participation in subsequent round(s) of counseling. i.e. Attending the previous round of counseling in-person or through online mode is essential to make the candidate eligible for the subsequent round of counseling (if any).
DNB CET Counseling 2019 Schedule: The candidates can check the complete schedule for the counseling process from the table below.
|DNB CET Counselling 2019 July Session||Important Dates|
|Registration and Choice filling||1st week of Sep 2019|
|First mock allotment||2nd week of Sep 2019|
|Adding / Deleting / Reordering choice filling||2nd week of Sep 2019|
|First round of allotment||3rd week of Sep 2019|
|Payment of tuition fee||3rd week of Sep 2019|
|Vacant Seat Matrix Display||3rd week of Sep 2019|
|Editing/Re-filling of choices||3rd week of Sep 2019|
|Second Round of Allotment||Last week of Sep 2019|
|Payment of Tuition fee||Last week of Sep 2019|
|Documents and Biometric Verification||Last week of Sep 2019|
|Vacant Seat Matrix Display||1st week of Oct 2019|
|Editing/Re-filling of choices||1st week of Oct 2019 (5 PM)|
|Third Round of Allotment||2nd week of Oct 2019|
|Payment of Tuition fee||2nd week of Oct 2019|
|Documents and Biometric Verification||3rd week of Oct 2019|
|Joining allotted institute||3rd week of Oct 2019|
|Final Round (In-Person)|
|Offline Counselling, Document Verification, Biometric Verification at NBE Office, Dwarka, New Delhi||Last week of Oct 2019|
|Joining the allotted institute||Last week of Oct 2019|
DNB CET 2019 Counselling Fee
Those who are eligible to participate in the counseling, need to pay a requisite amount. The candidates need to pay an amount of Rs. 2500/- to participate in the DNB CET Counselling 2019. The counseling fee is payable by online (Credit card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking) as well as offline mode (Demand Draft).
DNB CET 2019 Counselling Registration
The eligible candidates need to register for the counseling process and then do the choice filling. The registration for DNB CET Counselling is to be done by online mode only.
How to Register for DNB CET Counselling 2019?
To register online, simply follow the instructions as given below.
- Click on the direct link to register for DNB CET Counselling.
- Next, the candidates need to create a Password to Login by clicking on the “Create/Reset Password” button.
- To create the password, you need to enter details such as Mobile Number, Roll Number/ Email ID.
- Verify the above details by clicking on “Send OTP” button.
- Login to the Online Counseling System by entering details such as your Roll Number and Password. Submit the details by clicking on “Login” button.
- Once you successfully Login to the system, you need to pay an amount of Rs. 2500/- through online mode.
- After the payment is done, you can proceed to fill other necessary details in the Counselling Form.
- In the Counseling Form, you need to enter Personal details such as Gender, Date of Birth, Your Complete Address, etc.
- Next, the candidates need to upload the documents in proof of Academic Details, Reservation benefit, etc. The scanned images of the documents must be uploaded as per the specifications.
- Once you have uploaded the scanned images of the documents, you need to select the choice of Institute and course of their preference.
- If the candidate is satisfied with their choices, it is advised to Lock and Confirm it. In the declaration page, the candidate can save the selected choices each time.
Documents To Upload at the Counselling Registration
- MBBS Degree certificate/Provisional Pass Certificate of MBBS.
- Permanent Registration certificate issued by MCI/State Medical Council for registration of MBBS qualification.
- Internship Completion Certificate (internship completion date must be on or before 31st August 2019).
- SC/ST/PWD/OBC certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable. Caste certificate must be issued by competent authority. The sub-caste should tally with the central Govt. list.
- Special category certificate issued by the competent authority, if applicable.
- Valid Identity proof ie. PAN card, Indian Passport, Voter ID card, Driving License or Aadhaar Card (with photograph).
- Any bonafide certificate (optional).
DNB CET 2019 Counselling Eligibility Criteria
Those who fulfill the eligibility criteria as given below are eligible to appear for online centralized merit-based counseling for July 2019.
|1st Round||Candidates who have scored the merit position up to 6000 and fulfill the eligibility criteria for admission to the respective courses at various NBE accredited Medical Colleges /Institutions /Hospitals in India shall be eligible to participate in the counseling for allocation of seats purely on merit cum choice basis.|
|2nd Round||Candidates participated in the 1st Round of counseling either in-person or through online (opt out) shall be eligible for participation in the 2nd round of Counselling and also the Candidates who have scored the merit position from 6001 to last qualified candidate and fulfil the eligibility criteria for admission to the respective courses at various NBE accredited Medical Colleges /Institutions /Hospitals in India shall be eligible to participate in the counselling for allocation of seats purely on merit cum choice basis.|
|Spot Round||Candidates participated in the 2nd Round of counselling either in-person or through online mode (opt out) shall only be eligible for participation in the Spot Round of Counseling in order of merit.|
DNB CET 2019 Counselling Process
The NBE will conduct three rounds of online counseling and a final round which will be held in-person. The counseling process will consist of the following:
- Choice Filling
- Allotment of Seats
- Reporting at the allotted Institute for Document Verification and Payment of tuition fee
First Round of Counseling
- The eligible candidates need to register first by paying the requisite amount of the counseling fee.
- The registered candidates will then be able to select and arrange the choices of seats
in the order of their preference. You can select as many choices as you want.
- The candidates who belong to the reserved category need to upload the necessary documents at the time of counseling. If unable to do so, such candidates will be treated as UR/General category
- The candidates will be allotted seat in the order of merit and as per the preference submitted by them.
- A mock allocation of seats will be done and will be displayed on the website. On the basis of the mock allotment result, the candidates can re-shuffle/re-arrange and add new choices.
- If the candidates will be allotted a seat, the options/choices filed by the candidate below
the allotted seat shall be disabled in their options/choices list.
- Those who will be allotted a seat can accept it by paying a one-year course fee of Rs. 80000/-. through NBE online counseling portal. Those who will not pay the seat acceptance fee during this period will be out from July 2019 counseling process.
- At the time of online payment of one-year course fee, the candidates have to select the Certificate and Biometric Verification Centre.
- Remember that only those who have accepted the allotment by paying the one-year course fee will
be allowed to participate in the Second Round of counseling.
Second Round of Counseling
Who is Eligible for Second Round of Counseling?
Only the following candidates will be eligible to appear for the Second round of counseling for DNB CET 2019.
- The candidates who have accepted the first-round allotment by paying the one-year course fee
- Registered candidates who have not been allotted with any seat during the first round of counseling.
Who is not eligible to appear for Counseling Round II?
Those candidates who have been allotted with a seat and not paid one-year course fee will not be eligible for any further round of counseling.
Highlights of DNB CET 2019 Second Round of Counseling
- Those who will take part int he round II of the counseling process will be able to re-shuffle/re-arrange their higher order choices and also allow to add new choices.
- No new registration will be accepted in this round.
- The candidate who wishes to freeze their first-round allotment (not interested in any further changes in their allotment) have to remove all their higher order options from the choice filling panel. Those who fail to remove their higher order options during the Round II choice filling and allotted with an upgraded seat, have to accept the newly allotted seat, failing which their allotment shall be canceled.
- The allotment of seats will be made as per the choice submitted by the candidate and availability fo seat.
- Likewise int he round I, the candidates who will be allotted a seat will have to pay the one-year course and report to the selected center for the Certificate and Bio-metric verification.
- The candidates who have accepted the allotment by paying one-year course fee and successfully verified their certificate and Bio-metric at NBE designated centres will be allowed to participate in the Third Round of counseling to upgrade their allotment.
Third Round of Counselling
Who is Eligible for DNB CET Counselling Round III?
- The candidates who have accepted the allotment by paying one-year course fee and successfully verified their certificate and Bio-metric at NBE designated centres.
- Registered candidates who have not been allotted with any seat during the First and Second round of counseling.
Who is not eligible to appear for Counseling Round III?
- Those candidates who have been allotted with a seat and not paid one-year course fee will not be eligible for any further round of counseling.
- Those who did not get verified their Certificate and Bio-metric as per the schedule.
The counseling process will be the same as for the Second round of counseling.
Insofar, official details of DNB CET 2019 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as the conducting body releases DNB CET 2019 information brochure, details will be updated here.