|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
DNB CET SS Admit Card 2018 – Admit card has been released for DNB CET SS 2018. Admit Card is available at the official website of DNB CET. Candidates must log on to the DNB CET SS registration portal with their username and password to download and print a copy of their Admit Card. The Admit Card specifies the Registration Number / Testing ID of the candidate, exam date, time and location. Candidates are required to appear for the exam at the specified exam center, on the date and time indicated on the Admit Card.
DNB CET SS Admit Card 2018
At the end of Registration & Scheduling, the applicant will get a computer generated acknowledgment at the registered e-mail ID of the applicant. Candidates must download the admit card on or before last date to download admit card.
|Availability of Admit Card||15 Dec 2017|
|Date of Examination||21 Dec 2017|
Admit Card: Click Here to download DNB CET SS Dec 2018 Admit Card.
Information regarding Admit card for DNB-CETSS
- Applicant candidates can download their Admit Cards for DNB-CETSS from website www.nbe.edu.in using their login credentials.
- Candidates are required to paste their latest photograph in the prescribed space in the Admit Card and report to the examination center within prescribed time along with documents as mentioned in the Admit Card and Information Bulletin.
- Candidates without Admit Card and all required documents will not be allowed to appear in the exam.
- Candidates may note that late entry to the examination center is not allowed.
Specifications for Photograph –
- A photograph of minimum 35×45 mm with at least 75% coverage of face & head of the candidate.
- A caption indicating name of candidate and date of taking photograph should be there at the bottom of photo.
- Photograph should be taken in a white /very light colored background.
- The photograph needs to display full front view of the face. Please look directly into the camera with a neutral expression.
- Please avoid photograph with reflection or shadow on the face with red eyes.
- The photograph needs to be printed on a high quality paper with at least 600 dpi resolutions.
- The colours must possess the natural appearance and skin tone.
- The photograph must not have kinks, scratches and stains..
DNB CET SS Admit Card 2018
Candidates are required to bring their admit cards along with one of the following original Government issued identification card at the test site –
- Passport or
- PAN Card or
- Voters’ ID card or
- Driving License
The name on the photo identification must match the name as shown on the Admit Card. If the name has been changed due to events such as marriage, candidate must show the relevant document mentioned below at the time of the exam:
- Marriage Certificate
- Divorce Decree
- Legal Name Change Document
The list of cities where Examination centres are located is as under:
The candidate shall appear at the centre as shown on his/her Admit Card at his/her own cost.
Test Centre Location- Exact address and location of the test centers is available at NBE website. Location map of the test centers are also available at the website. Candidates are advised to familiarize themselves with the test centre locations and ensure that they report for the exam as per scheduled time only. Maps and directions to each centre are available on website http://www.nbe.edu.in . Candidates are required to plan their travel accordingly.
Candidates are advised to familiarize themselves with the location of test centre and plan travel time accordingly. Candidates have to reach the test centres on or before the reporting time. Candidates may note that late entry to the examination premises is not permitted under any circumstances. NBE shall not be responsible for any delayed arrival of the candidate in reaching the centre due to any reason.
All candidates at the centre shall be frisked by security guards and biometric information shall be captured.
Identity checks will be made upon arrival at the test centre to ensure that there are no unauthorized candidates appearing for the exam. Candidates are required to cooperate with the security checks.
Please note that only the registered candidates will be allowed at the examination centre. Friends or relatives accompanying the candidates will not be allowed entry in the examination centre under any circumstances and will not be allowed to contact the candidate while the examination process is ongoing.