DNB CET SS Application Form 2018 – The online registration & scheduling form for DNB CET SS is available on www.cetss.nbe.edu.in as per schedule given below. Candidates are advised to go through the Registration Guide before proceeding to complete their registration process. Once the candidate has completed his/her registration process, there will be no option to resubmission. Get here complete details regarding DNB CET SS Application Form 2018 such as application fee, how to apply and so on.
DNB CET SS Application Form 2018
Candidates may note that there is no option for submitting the form other than the online mode. Candidates can apply for DNB CET SS application from the link provided below.
|Online Registration||06 Nov 2017|
|Last date of online registration||27 Nov 2017|
Apply Online: Click Here to Apply Online for DNB CET SS Dec 2018.
Official Website: nbe.edu.in
Notification regarding Online submission of application form
- Candidates who have initiated their online application form but have not completed and submitted their application form may complete and submit the same by November 27, 2017.
- A candidate cannot submit the application form for DNB-CETSS 2018 more than once. Appropriate action shall be taken against the candidates who submit their application form for DNB-CETSS more than once.
Online registration & Scheduling must be completed by the prescribed cutoff date. At the end of Registration & Scheduling the applicant will get a computer generated acknowledgment at the registered e-mail ID of the applicant. Admit card will be issued to candidate once the registration and scheduling process is successfully completed. Candidates will be able to print the acknowledgment of submission of online application on successful completion of online application. All fields marked * are mandatory.
Applications of candidates producing false or fabricated information will not be considered and candidates may be further debarred from appearing in any future examinations.
Fee will neither be carried forward to a future date nor refunded under any circumstances. Online applications and/or their acknowledgment of submission received after the due date will not be entertained and exam fee will not be returned in such cases. Application once submitted cannot be withdrawn.
DNB CET SS Application fee is Rs. 4500/-
- The above fee is inclusive of examination fees and information bulletin. Please note that Information Bulletin will not be sold separately. Information Bulletin shall be available at website www.nbe.edu.in
- The prescribed registration fee should be remitted through payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by banks in India or net banking. For more information, please visit the website http://www.nbe.edu.in
- Candidates remaining absent from the examination will forfeit their examination fee. Candidates are advised to read the rule position carefully and satisfy the terms and conditions for fulfillment of eligibility criteria before proceeding for payment of fees.
- FEES SHALL NEITHER BE REFUNDED NOR CARRIED FORWARD IF THE APPLICATION FOR DNB-CETSS IS REJECTED/CANDIDATURE IS FOUND TO BE INELIGIBLE
- Candidates are advised to check your eligibility for CET-SS 2017 before applying online.
- “*” indicates mandatory field. The boxes marked with this symbol must be filled in or you will not be allowed to complete your registration.
- Ensure you have a valid and unique email address before you begin the registration process.
- Candidates can also check the Registration Guide from below for step by step process which is provided here for online registration to DNB CET SS.
How to Apply / Registration Guide
Registration guide/procedure is given below.