DNB CET SS 2019 Counselling- Candidates who qualify the Centralized Entrance Test (CET-SS) conducted by NBE and fulfill the eligibility criteria for admission to DNB post-doctoral courses (2019 admission session) at various NBE accredited Medical Colleges/Institutions/Hospitals in India can participate in the counseling for allocation of seats on merit cum choice basis. Candidate pursuing DM/MCh (other than DNB course) can join a DNB seat only after he/she resigns from such course. Seat allotment letter to such a candidate shall be issued by NBE (within the calendar of admission) only if the candidate has been relieved and discharged from the institution/college/hospital from where he/she is undergoing such postgraduate medical course.
DNB CET SS 2019 Centralized Merit Based Counselling
NBE will conduct Centralized Merit based counselling for admission to DNB Super Specialty courses 2019. Candidates who qualified the Centralized Entrance Test (CET-SS) and fulfill the eligibility for admission to DNB post-doctoral courses are eligible to attend the Centralized Merit based counselling.
A candidate can also exercise his/her option for participation in further round of counseling (ie opting out) through NBE website http://www.nbe.edu.in till the day of his / her scheduled counseling. The candidate need not appear for counseling in-person at NBE office Delhi for opting out for further round of counseling. Candidate can access NBE website from anywhere to use the facility for opting out for further round of counseling. Such candidate shall not be marked as absent and shall be given an opportunity to participate in further round of counseling as and when conducted by NBE for the same academic session.
Candidates absent/not participating in any of his scheduled round of counseling either in-person or through online (opt out) shall not be eligible for participation in subsequent round(s) of counseling. i.e. Attending the previous round of counseling in-person or through online mode is essential to make the candidate eligible for the subsequent round of counseling (if any).
|Round 1||Candidate who are in possession of Postgraduate medical degrees / Provisional Pass Certificates by 31st December 2018 in eligible specialties and their medical qualifications are recognized as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act or DNB qualification.
Candidates who have qualified the CET-SS conducted by NBE in the respective session for admission to the respective courses at various NBE accredited Medical Colleges /Institutions /Hospitals in India shall be eligible to participate in the counseling for allocation of seats purely on merit cum choice basis.
|Round 2||Candidates participated in the 1st Round of counselling either in-person or through online (opt out) shall be eligible for participation in the 2nd round of Counseling in
order of merit.
|Round 3 (if conducted)||Candidates participated in the 2nd Round of counselling either in-person or through online (opt out) shall be eligible for participation in the 3rd round of Counseling in order of merit.|
Candidates opting for a confirmed seat are NOT eligible for participation in subsequent round(s) of counselling irrespective of their joining/non-joining/ resignation from the seat already opted for.
Candidates who are already pursuing DNB course are not eligible to appear for the CET-SS or participate in counseling till such time they have not completed the duration of prescribed course.
Counselling Fee: Candidates are required to deposit a counseling fee of Rs. 2500/- through demand draft in favour of National Board of Examinations, payable at New Delhi, on the day of counseling at counseling venue itself. Candidates are required to bring the above mentioned demand draft, failing which they shall not be allowed to participate in the counseling.
Candidates who exercise their option for participation in further round of counseling after opting out online through NBE website are required to remit the counseling fee of Rs. 2500/- through payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by banks in India.
Counseling fee shall not be refunded under any circumstances once the candidate has been registered for Counseling at the counseling venue.
Allotment of Seats
The indicative seat matrix for DNB (Post Doctoral) seats is available in the information bulletin and shall also be uploaded on NBE website. Final Seat matrix shall be displayed at the counseling venue and NBE website before the commencement of counseling.
- The allotment of seats shall be made to the eligible candidates only through personal appearance and they shall be called in batches in the order of their merit position as per the schedule of Counseling available on NBE website.
- The candidate has to be present in person on the day of his/her counseling to participate in the counseling for opting for a confirmed seat at the scheduled time specified in his/her Rank Letter. Authorized representative on behalf of a candidate shall be permitted only after due approval of NBE in exceptional circumstances only at the sole discretion of NBE.
- The schedule for the further round(s) of counseling (if any) shall be notified in due course at NBE website www.natboard.edu.in after completion of the 1st Round of Counseling. Candidates are advised to regularly visit NBE website for updates regarding counseling.
- A candidate can also exercise his/her option for participation in the further round of counseling (i.e. opting out) through NBE website www.natboard.edu.in till the day of his / her scheduled counseling. The candidate need not appear for counseling in-person at NBE office Delhi for opting out for further round of counseling. Candidate can access NBE website from anywhere to use the facility available on the website for opting out for a further round of counseling. Such candidate shall not be marked as absent and shall be given an opportunity to participate in a further round of counseling as and when conducted by NBE for the same academic session.
Such Candidates opting out for the further round of counseling shall be required to pay counseling Fee of Rs 2500/- by credit/debit card at the time of online submission of Opting out the form only in their 1st Round of Counseling. No fee is required for participation in a further round of counseling.
- Candidates who do not attend/participate in the counseling at their first opportunity either in person or through online (opt-out) shall not be eligible for participation in the subsequent round(s)of counseling (if any).
- Candidates opting for a confirmed seat are NOT eligible to participate in subsequent round(s) of counseling irrespective of their joining/non-joining/resignation from the seat already opted for.
- Candidates are advised to exercise their option for a confirmed seat or next round of Counseling (vide supra) cautiously as no change in the seat once allotted shall be permissible under any circumstances.
- The counseling shall be done purely on the basis of DNB-CET SS 2019 Merit Position. The merit has been determined by marks obtained by the candidates in DNB-CETSS 2019. In the event of two or more candidates obtaining same marks, the Tie-breaker criteria for DNB-CETSS for Admission to Post Doctoral DNB Courses 2019 Admission session shall be adopted.
- No separate letter/communication regarding counseling is being sent to the candidates. Therefore, all the eligible candidates are advised to refer to NBE website www.natboard.edu.in for information pertaining to counseling and download their rank letter as well. Candidates are also advised to refer
NBE website from time to time for any updates.
- Candidates are required to bring their RANK LETTER at the time of counseling along with the prescribed documents. Rank letters can be downloaded from NBE website.
List of Prescribed Documents
Candidates have to bring the following documents in original. Candidates are required to bring self-certified photocopies of the documents mentioned at S.No. (2) to (12). Self Certified photocopies have to be submitted to NBE at the time of documents verification:
- Rank Letter downloaded from NBE website www.natboard.edu.in
- In the event of two or more candidates obtaining same marks, the Tie Breaker criteria as mentioned for DNB CET-SS for Admission to DNB Super Specialty Courses 2019 admission session shall be adopted, the relevant documents to resolve the tie shall be produced by the candidate at the time of counseling.
- DNB CET-SS Result Certificate downloaded from NBE website www.natboard.edu.in
- MBBS Degree certificate
- DNB, MD/MS Degree certificate/Provisional Pass Certificate*
- A permanent Registration certificate issued by MCI/State Medical Council for registration of MBBS qualification.
- Matriculation/High School/Higher Secondary Certificate as a proof of Date of Birth.
- Proof of declaration of result of qualifying Post-Graduate Medical Qualification (MD/MS/DNB) on or before 31st of December 2018.
- Proof of training completion of qualifying Post-Graduate Medical Qualification (MD/MS/DNB) on or before 31st of December 2018.
- Any document (Bonafide certificate/Mark sheet/Attempt Certificate etc issued by concerned institution/medical college) confirming the name of the institution/medical college from where the MD/MS qualification was pursued.
- Any other relevant certificate or document
Note: Candidates without original documents will not be allowed to appear/participate in Centralized Counseling by NBE under any circumstances.
Official Website: www.natboard.edu.in
Insofar, official details of DNB CET SS 2019 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as the conducting body releases DNB CET SS Dec 2019 information brochure, details will be updated here.