DNB CET SS Result 2019 will be published at www.natboard.edu.in for DNB Super Specialty Course admissions. The result of DNB CET SS 2019 indicates the qualifying status and the merit secured by the candidates. To check the result, candidates need to login by entering the Roll Number and the date of birth. After checking the result, the candidates should also secure a copy of it. Check more details on DNB CET SS Result 201 from this page.
DNB CET SS 2019 Result
Candidates can check the Result of DNB CET SS 2019 from the direct link that is provided below on this page. Check all the important dates below.
|Date of Examination||3rd week of Dec 2018|
|Declaration of Results||2nd week of Jan 2019|
Check Result: Result for DNB CET SS January 2019 will be published on the official website i.e natboard.edu.in.
How to Check DNB CET SS Result?
The candidates can check the result by following the steps below:
- Go to natboard.edu.in or click on the above-provided link.
- Enter your DNB CET Roll Number and Date of Birth.
- Click on the submit button and check the result.
DNB CET SS Qualifying Criteria
- All candidates appearing in the exam shall be given a merit position based on the marks obtained by them.
- For Medical, Surgical & Pediatric Group (excluding medical genetics) merit will be determined from the performance of the candidate in 180 MCQs (i.e. excluding questions from medical genetics along the candidate appearing for that group.
- For the purpose of medical genetics a separate merit list shall be declared based on marks obtained in the entire question paper i.e. out of 210 questions. Candidates with DNB/MS qualification in General Surgery are not eligible for DNB course in Medical Genetics among the candidates appearing in that group.
- Candidates with DNB/MS qualification in Obstetrics & Gynaecology shall appear in the NBE FET (for the same academic session as DNB CET-SS) for Obstetrics and Gynaecology discipline. Their FET question paper shall have 100 questions in Obstetrics and Gynaecology and 30 questions in Medical Genetics. The marks obtained in Obstetrics & Gynaecology component (i.e. out of 100) shall be scaled to 180 and a common merit list shall be prepared (based on performance in 180+30 = 210 questions).
- For all candidates appearing in DNB CET-SS Medical Group, Pediatric Group and NBE FET (Obstetrics and Gynaecology discipline) there will be one single common merit list in Medical Genetics.
DNB CET SS Result Validity: The validity of the result of the DNB-CETSS shall be only for the current admission session i.e. January 2019 admission session only and cannot be carried forward for the next session of DNB-CETSS.
Tie – Breaker Criteria
In the event of two or more candidates obtaining the same marks, the merit position shall be determined by the following criteria:
- Candidate who has more number of correct responses shall be placed at higher merit position.
- Candidates who fulfill the Minimum eligibility criteria as prescribed in this Information Bulletin and possess Post Graduate Medical qualification certified by any one of the following shall be placed higher in the merit:
- National Board of Examinations OR
- Royal Colleges of various disciplines UK OR
- American Board of various disciplines USA OR
- Royal Colleges of various disciplines Canada OR
- Royal Colleges of various disciplines Australia
- Based on the marks obtained in the Post Graduate Exit Examination (wherever available)
- If the tie is not resolved by above criteria or marks are not available, the merit position shall be determined using the following criteria in descending order:
- Candidate who has passed all MBBS professional Examinations in First attempt shall be placed at higher merit position.
- Candidate with higher aggregate marks (in percentage) in all MBBS professional Examination (Part I & Part -II) shall be placed at higher merit position.
- Candidate with higher aggregate marks (in percentage) in 3rd MBBS professional Examination (Part I & Part -II) shall be placed at higher merit position.
- Candidate with higher aggregate marks (in percentage) in 2nd MBBS profession Examination shall be placed at higher merit position.
- Candidate with higher aggregate marks (in percentage) in 1st MBBS professional Examination shall be placed at higher merit position.
- date of birth of the candidate will be taken into consideration. Older candidate will be placed at a better merit position.
There is no provision for re-checking or re-totaling or re-evaluation of the question paper, answers, marks and no query in this regard will be entertained.
Insofar, official details of DNB CET SS 2019 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as the conducting body releases DNB CET SS Dec 2019 information brochure, details will be updated here.