|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
DNB CET SS Result 2018 will be published at www.natboard.edu.in for DNB Super Specialty Course admissions. Result of DNB CET SS 2018 can be checked online. DNB CET SS 2018 result indicates whether candidate has qualified in the exam and respective ranking in the exam for entry to various Super Specialty courses. Result for CET-SS will be available on the website www.cetss.natboard.edu.in.
DNB CET SS 2018 Result
Candidates can check the Result of DNB CET SS 2018 from the direct link which will be provided below after the completion of the examination.
|Date of Examination||21 Dec 2017|
|Declaration of Results||21 Jan 2018|
Check Result: Result for DNB CET SS Dec 2018 will be available on nbe.edu.in.
How to check your result?
- Go to natboard.edu.in or click on the above provided link.
- You can see “NBE Results” section.
- Select your exam as “CET”.
- Enter your DNB CET testing ID.
- Click on Result.
Result of DNB CET-SS January 2018 admission session
- Result cum Merit list of the applicant candidates of DNB Centralized Entrance Test-Super specialty (DNB CET-SS) conducted by NBE on 21st December 2017 will be declared on 21st January 2018.
- Candidates can access their result at NBE website www.natboard.edu.in, DNB CET-SS website http://www.cetss.natboard.edu.in/ and also at Notice Board at Ansari Nagar Office of NBE, New Delhi.
- Tie of merit position shall be resolved at the time of counseling upon verification of original documents of the candidates as per the criteria mentioned in the Information Bulletin.
- Candidature is purely provisional subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria as mentioned in the DNB CET-SS Information Bulletin and verification of the original documents at the time of Centralized Merit Based Counseling conducted by NBE.
- In case, any candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, his/her name shall be automatically taken off from the merit list.
- The schedule for Centralized merit based counseling shall be published separately by NBE.
- The merit list for Medical Genetics shall be published separately in due course.
DNB CET SS Qualifying Criteria
- All candidates appearing in the exam shall be given a merit position based on the marks obtained by them.
- For Medical, Surgical & Pediatric Group (excluding medical genetics) merit will be determined from the performance of the candidate in 180 MCQs (i.e. excluding questions from medical genetics along the candidate appearing for that group.
- For the purpose of medical genetics a separate merit list shall be declared based on marks obtained in the entire question paper i.e. out of 210 questions. Candidates with DNB/MS qualification in General Surgery are not eligible for DNB course in Medical Genetics among the candidates appearing in that group.
- Candidates with DNB/MS qualification in Obstetrics & Gynaecology shall appear in the NBE FET (for the same academic session as DNB CET-SS) for Obstetrics and Gynaecology discipline. Their FET question paper shall have 100 questions in Obstetrics and Gynaecology and 30 questions in Medical Genetics. The marks obtained in Obstetrics & Gynaecology component (i.e. out of 100) shall be scaled to 180 and a common merit list shall be prepared (based on performance in 180+30 = 210 questions).
- For all candidates appearing in DNB CET-SS Medical Group, Pediatric Group and NBE FET (Obstetrics and Gynaecology discipline) there will be one single common merit list in Medical Genetics.
DNB CET SS Result Validity: The validity of the result of the DNB-CETSS shall be only for the current admission session i.e. January 2018 admission session only and cannot be carried forward for the next session of DNB-CETSS.
Tie – Breaker Criteria
In the event of two or more candidates obtaining the same marks, the merit position shall be determined by the following criteria:
- Candidate who has more number of correct responses shall be placed at higher merit position.
- Candidates who fulfill the Minimum eligibility criteria as prescribed in this Information Bulletin and possess Post Graduate Medical qualification certified by any one of the following shall be placed higher in the merit:
- National Board of Examinations OR
- Royal Colleges of various disciplines UK OR
- American Board of various disciplines USA OR
- Royal Colleges of various disciplines Canada OR
- Royal Colleges of various disciplines Australia
- Based on the marks obtained in the Post Graduate Exit Examination (wherever available)
- If the tie is not resolved by above criteria or marks are not available, the merit position shall be determined using the following criteria in descending order:
- Candidate who has passed all MBBS professional Examinations in First attempt shall be placed at higher merit position.
- Candidate with higher aggregate marks (in percentage) in all MBBS professional Examination (Part I & Part -II) shall be placed at higher merit position.
- Candidate with higher aggregate marks (in percentage) in 3rd MBBS professional Examination (Part I & Part -II) shall be placed at higher merit position.
- Candidate with higher aggregate marks (in percentage) in 2nd MBBS profession Examination shall be placed at higher merit position.
- Candidate with higher aggregate marks (in percentage) in 1st MBBS professional Examination shall be placed at higher merit position.
- date of birth of the candidate will be taken into consideration. Older candidate will be placed at a better merit position.
There is no provision for re-checking or re-totaling or re-evaluation of the question paper, answers, marks and no query in this regard will be entertained.