Documents Required For AIIMS 2019 Application Form: The examination conducting body of AIIMS 2019 that is AIIMS Delhi has started the registration process for the UG courses. As per the new registration scheme through PAAR now candiadtes can start the basic registration process from November 30, 2018. The documents required for AIIMS 2019 application form is important for the candidate to know in order to apply successfully. As per the documents, required candidates will have to fill in the application form and submit it before the last date of registration. Authentication of these document is an important factor as candidates who will be able to prove their authenticity will not be considered fit for the admission process. Make sure you have all the Documents Required For AIIMS 2019 Application Form, know here the complete list and requirements.
Documents Required For AIIMS 2019 Application Form
The need for documents will be for both the basic and final registration process. AIIMS is one of the topmost institutions for students aspiring for MBBS. There should be proper and authentic details as per the requirements by the institution. There will be a correction window that will be available for candiadtes to correct the mistakes in the application form. the dates regarding AIIMS 2019 are given in the table below.
|AIIMS 2019||Important Dates|
|Start date of Basic registration||30 Nov 2018|
|Last date to register||03 Jan 2019|
|Final registration date||21 Feb to 12 Mar 2019|
|AIIMS 2019 Exam||25 -26 May 2019|
List Of Documents To Be Kept Handy For AIIMS 2019
The documents that are required by the candidates before starting the basic register for AIIMS 2019 are listed below.
- A photo identification proof:
- Aadhar Card
- PAN card
- Driving License
- Class 12th Admit card
- Voter Id
- Category Certificate
- Mark sheet of class 10th and 12th
- Persona with benchmark disability certificate (PWBD)
- School Leaving Certificate.
When And When To Use These Documents For AIIMS 2019
The documents listed above must be kept ready by the candidates as per requirements and if applicable in their case. Here let us just get a quick look on when and where these documents will be needed so that the candidates understand the importance of each document.
- Photo identification proof: CAndiadtes will be asked to upload the photo ID proof number in the basic registration form. This same ID proof will have to be carried by the candidate to the examination center along with AIIMS 2019 admit card in order to verify the authenticity of the candidate.
- Category Certificate: The certificate is a proof for those candiadtes who belong to either OBC or SC/ST. As they will be availed with some relaxation in fee
- Mark sheet of 12th and 10th:
- PWBD Certificate: The candiadtes who are suffering from any benchmark disability will have to produce the PWBD certificate issued by the government in order to rove the same.
- School Leaving Certificate: The candidate will have to provide their Full name and Date of birth as per the School leaving certificate of the candidate in the registration form.
AIIMS 2019 Basic Registration
AIIMS 2019 has now changed the registration process, candidates can now register themselves 6 months prior to the examination with the help of Prospective Applicants Advanced Registration (PAAR). This is the basic registration process that has two steps which are required to be completed by the candidate applying. The candiadtes must complete this basic registration process until January 03, 2019.
- Registration: The first step in basic registration is to fill in the details required by the institute in the application form. The details required are mainly Name, Date of birth, Email, Mobile number. A password and Id will be generated.
- Uploading Images: The next step is the uploading of Images as per the specification required in the form.
Note: There is no registration fee charged for the basic registration process for AIIMS 2019.
AIIMS 2019 Image Specifications
The images required to be uploaded by the candidates are Photograph, Signature and Thumb impression. This step will have to be completed in the basic registration only. Candidates must make sure that the images as per the specifications and requirements are kept ready before registration. Check the specification required by the candidate in the table below.
|Format||Jpg, Jpeg, Png, Gif||Jpg, Jpeg, Png, Gif||Jpg, Jpeg, Png, Gif|
|Dimension||3.5cm X 4.5cm||4cm X 3cm||__|
|Size||50-100 Kb||20-100 Kb||20-100 Kb|
AIIMS 2019 Final Registration
The final registration for AIIMS 2019 is to start from February 21 is to be done by those candiadtes who have their basic registration accepted. The candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria required by the institution before the final registration. The final registration is a four-step process.
- Details to be filled: Candidates will have to provide the authentic details required the institute that are the Personal information, Education details, and contact details
- Choice of examination center: Choice of examination city ha to be selected by the candidates from the drop-down menu the application form.
- Registration fee: Application fee to be paid by the candidates is to be paid through online mode that is through Credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking.
- Submit and print: complete the above steps and click to submit the application form. Take a printout of the application form.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.