DPSRU Application Form 2021, is available on the official website dpsru.edu.in. The Application Form is an important document without which the candidate will not be able to proceed further in the admission process. Candidate need not send an offline form to the university, as a candidate can only fill the form in online mode only. For more information regarding DPSRU Application Form 2021, follow this page.
Latest: The application form has been released for DPSRU 2021 PG Courses. Scroll down to apply.
DPSRU Application Form 2021
It is very important that candidate check there eligibility before filling the Application Form. There will be a common form for all three UG courses i.e. D. Pharm., B. Pharm. and B.P.T. and also for M. Pharm., Pharm. MBA, MHM & MPbH. Application form availability date and last date to fill the form is provided below.
|Schedule of Admission||D. Pharm.|
1st Year / DMLT
1st Semester /
|B. Pharm. /|
(Ayu.) / BMLT
/ BBA (All UG
|M. Pharm. / Pharm. MBA / MHA|
/ MPH / MPT / Executive M.
Pharm. in Drug Regulatory
Science / M. Sc. in Artificial
Intelligence / PG Diploma in
Plant Tissue Culture
|Admission Process||26 Jul 2021||26 Jul 2021||26 Jul 2021||25 Aug 2021|
|Last date of receipt of the application||21 Aug 2021||21 Aug 2021||21 Aug 2021||20 Sep 2021|
|Display of merit list||10 Sep 2021 (onwards)||10 Sep 2021 (onwards)||10 Sep 2021 (onwards)||27 Sep 2021 (onwards)|
|Date of admission||20 Sep 2021 (onwards)||20 Sep 2021 (onwards)||20 Sep 2021 (onwards)||11 Oct 2021 (onwards)|
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for PG Courses.
also check, DPSRU Result 2021
DPSRU Application Form 2021 Application Fee
Candidate have to pay Application Fee of: Rs 1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card as required in the online process. The acknowledgement slip generated online as a proof of payment must be retained.
How to fill the DPSRU Application Form 2021
If the candidate want to fill the Application Form they must follow the steps which are provided below:
- First the candidates must visit the official website i.e. dpsru.edu.in or can skip this and directly click on the link provided above and proceed further in the application form filling process.
- On the official website click on the “Admission” link which is provided on the top of the official website.
- After the candidate have clicked on the “Admission” link, they will see a Apply Online button which they must click to proceed to the next step.
- Then on the Apply Online page there would be instructions which the candidate must read carefully and go to the next step by clicking the “Apply Now” button.
- On the new window candidate will be asked to fill all the details like course, candidates personal details, contact information and password which they have to create.
- On successful registration, an email will be sent to the registered email id along with the application number. Login to the website using your unique Application number and password. Fill the remaining details like education qualification.
- After successfully logging in the candidate have to upload there scanned photograph and signature in jpg/jpeg format only and other relevant documents also in jpg/jpeg/pdf format only. File size of the Photograph should be between 15kb to 50kb, Signature should be between 5kb to 20kb and that of other certificate/ documents should be between 50 kb to 300kb. The online application system will not allow to upload files smaller/larger than the mentioned sizes.
- Once the candidate have successfully uploaded the photograph and signature, they need to go the next step which is payment of fee. Candidate can pay the fee through SBI I-Collect or other online payment mode.
- After filling all the payment details, a summary will be displayed along with the total amount payable. Then the candidate need click on the make payment with online mode. The payment will be confirmed by the bank within 24 to 48 hrs and you may login after 24 to 48 hrs to confirm and take a print out of the complete Application Form.
- Candidate will be able to see there after the fee payment is successful.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.