|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
DPU AIAHCET 2017 Application Form – The candidate is advised not to submit the application form for AIAHCET-17, if he/she does not fulfill any of the above mentioned eligibility requirements. If a candidate fails to fulfill the relevant eligibility requirements, he / she shall not be considered eligible for seeking admission to the course, even if he/she is placed in the merit list of the AIAHCET 2017. Get here complete information regarding DPU AIAHCET 2017 Application form such as application process, application fee, how to submit application form.
|Last date for submitting the application form|
|without late fee (Test fee Rs. 750/-)||07 Jun 2017(Wednesday) until 5:00 p.m.|
|with late fee (Test fee Rs. 1000/-)||14 Jun 2017(Wednesday)Until 5:00 p.m.|
DPU AIAHCET Application Form 2017
A candidate desirous of appearing at the AIAHCET-17, is required to complete the prescribed application form appended to this brochure (also available on the Vidyapeeth website) and submit the same to the “Registrar, Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth”, Pimpri, Pune – 411 018 with the entrance test fee on or before the scheduled date. (The downloaded form to be submitted with the processing fee and test fee application form can also be submitted by online)
Get Application Form here:-
- Rs. 750/- (or Rs. 1050/- for the form downloaded from website, add 250/- for late submission)
Note : Application form fee and Entrance Test Fee are Non Refundable.
The application must reach the Vidyapeeth on or before last dates mentioned in the Calendar of Events.
The Vidyapeeth shall not be responsible for any delay or loss of the application / admit card / or any other communication in transit. Such a delay shall not be condoned.
Any application received by the University after due date, shall not be entertained not the Demand Draft or fees shall be Sent back to the Candidate. No claim regarding such delay of applications shall be entertained nor communicated to the Candidates. It shall be total responsibility of the Candidate to take proper care to reach the application form on or before due date of submission.
Instructions for Applying Online
- Visit http://admissions.dpu.edu.in to apply online
- Fill in your basic details and click on the Apply Now button
- Your LoginID along with the password will be sent on your emailID that you have provided.
- Open your email and search for the email received from us. It will have the subject as Registration Details and the sender will be DPU Admissions
- Note your Login Email and Password and click on the Login URL.
- Click on the Already Applied Tab and type the above details and click Sign In
- You will have your dashboard open in front of you.
- Fill the application form completely and upload all the required documents.
- Make the fee payment online.
- After the successful payment of the fees, you will not be able to make any changes in the Application Form
- On the dashboard, two links for printing Receipt and Application Form will be available. Take printout of both the documents for your reference.
- Link to print Admit Cards will be provided later and you will be intimated on your email ID and also through SMS on your given cell no.
- If you face any technical difficulty at any step while filling the application form, please mail us on the email ID provided on the dashboard of your login page.
Instructions for Applying Offline
Candidates are advised
- To read the instructions for filling up the application form given in the brochure.
- To affix photographs on the application form, Admit Card & Letter of Authorization (for Representation during selection process) taken from the same negative.
- To verify that the application form is signed by the candidate, candidate’s parent/guardian and that the photograph is duly attested by the Head of the Institution along with the official seal, before submitting.
- To preserve the Fee Receipt and Admit Card safely and bring the same to the Test hall and produce it on demand.
- To use only black ballpoint pen for marking responses (answers) and for all other entries.
- To note that issue of Admit Card is just a provision for appearing in AIAHCET-17 and does not imply that the candidate is eligible for admission.
- To occupy the seat in the test hall at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the Test, and in any case, not after 11.30 am.
- Not to bring calculators, calculating devices like Cellular (mobile) phone / pager, etc. in the test hall.
- To enter the AIAHCET-17 Seat Number carefully on the answer sheet.
- Not to remove any page(s) from the Test Booklet. If any page(s) is/are found missing from his/her Test Booklet, he/she will be proceeded against and shall be liable for criminal action.
- Not to leave the test hall till the completion of Test, and handing over the Answer Sheet and Test Booklet to the invigilator.