DPU AIAHCET 2020 Application Form – Dr DY Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune, Deemed University will release the application form on the official website. The candidates are advised not to submit the application form for AIAHCET-20 if he/she does not fulfill any of the criteria in eligibility requirements. If a candidate fails to fulfill the relevant eligibility requirements, he/she shall not be considered eligible for seeking admission to the course, even if he/she is placed in the merit list of the AIAHCET 2020. Get here complete information regarding DPU AIAHCET 2020 Application Form such as application process, application fee, how to submit the application form.
DPU AIAHCET Application Form 2020
A candidate desirous of appearing at the AIAHCET-20 is required to complete the prescribed application form appended to this brochure (also available on the Vidyapeeth website) and submit the same to the “Registrar, Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth”, Pimpri, Pune – 411 018 with the entrance test fee on or before the scheduled date. (The downloaded form to be submitted with the processing fee and test fee application form can also be submitted by online)
|Last date for submitting the application form|
|without late fee||last week of May 2020|
|with late fee||1st week of Jun 2020|
Apply Online: DPU AIAHCET Application Form 2020 will be available at www.dpu.edu.in.
- Based on previous year record Rs. 750/- (or Rs. 1050/- for the form downloaded from the website, add 250/- for late submission)
Note: Application form fee and Entrance Test Fee are Non-Refundable.
The application must reach the Vidyapeeth on or before last dates mentioned in the Calendar of Events.
The Vidyapeeth shall not be responsible for any delay or loss of the application / admit card / or any other communication in transit. Such a delay shall not be condoned.
Any application received by the University after the due date, shall not be entertained not the Demand Draft or fees shall be Sent back to the Candidate. No claim regarding such delay of applications shall be entertained nor communicated to the Candidates. It shall be total responsibility of the Candidate to take proper care to reach the application form on or before the due date of submission.
Instructions for Applying Online
- Visit http://admissions.dpu.edu.in to apply online
- Fill in your basic details and click on the Apply Now button
- Your login id along with the password will be sent on your email that you have provided.
- Open your email and search for the email received from us. It will have the subject as Registration Details and the sender will be DPU Admissions
- Note your Login Email and Password and click on the Login URL.
- Click on the Already Applied Tab and type the above details and click Sign In
- You will have your dashboard open in front of you.
- Fill the application form completely and upload all the required documents.
- Make the fee payment online.
- After the successful payment of the fees, you will not be able to make any changes in the Application Form
- On the dashboard, two links for printing Receipt and Application Form will be available. Take the printout of both the documents for your reference.
- Link to print Admit Cards will be provided later and you will be intimated on your email ID and also through SMS on your given cell no.
- If you face any technical difficulty at any step while filling the application form, please mail us on the email ID provided on the dashboard of your login page.
Insofar, official details of DY Patil College B.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.