DPU AIPGNET 2020 – All India Post Graduate Nursing Entrance Test (AIPGNET) 2020 Result has been released. DPU AIPGNET 2020 for M.Sc. Nursing Application Form is conducted the entrance test for admission to M.Sc. Nursing programs. The entrance test was conducted on July 12, 2020. Candidates who are willing to apply must check the eligibility before applying. Candidates can fill the application form from the official website. Scroll down to check more details about DY Patil College of Nursing Pimpri Pune M.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 from this page.
Latest: Result for DY Patil College of Nursing Pimpri Pune M.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 is now available. Scroll down to check the same.
DY Patil College of Nursing Pimpri Pune M.Sc Nursing Admission 2020
Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune has released a notification for admission to the M.Sc. Nursing programme through All India Post Graduate Nursing Entrance Test (AIPGNET) conducted by Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune. Candidates can refer to the table so that they do not miss any important events in the AIPGNET 2020 timeline.
Schedule for DPU AIPGNET 2020 is given here.
|Last date for submitting the application form without late fee|
|Last date for submitting the application form (with late fee)|
|Dispatch of admit cards||Available|
|Date and Time of Test|
|Declaration of results||22 Jul 2020|
|Schedule of Counseling||To be announced!|
|College to open on||03 Aug 2020|
DPU AIPGNET 2020 for M.Sc. Nursing Result
Result for the DPU AIPGNET 2020 has been released on the official website. Candidates who have appeared in the entrance test can check their result from the official website. A merit list is prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance exam. The merit list contains the names of selected candidates for admission. Such candidates can take part in counselling round. They have to register themselves online for counselling. At the time of registration, candidates have to fill and lock their choices.
Check Result: Click here to check the Result for M.Sc. Nursing.
DPU AIPGNET 2020 for M.Sc. Nursing Admit Card
Admit card is issued to those candidates who have filled the application form on or before the last date. Such candidates can download the admit card from the official website. Candidates have to go on the official website and enter the user ID and password to download the admit card. Details like exam details, candidate’s details, exam instructions are mentioned on the admit card. Candidates have to carry it along with a valid ID proof to the exam centre.
Admit Card: Click here to download DPU AIPGNET 2020 for M.Sc. Nursing Admit Card.
DPU AIPGNET 2020 for M.Sc. Nursing Application Form
Application form for the DPU AIPGNET 2020 for M.Sc. Nursing is available on the official website. Eligible candidates can fill the application form from the official website before the last date. Also, a direct link to fill the application form is provided here for the ease of candidates. Once the candidate’s registered themselves, a dashboard will appear where the candidates enter the required details, After that candidates have to upload the documents and make the payment via online mode. Click on the below link to fill the online application form:
Apply here: Click here to fill the DPU AIPGNET 2020 for M.Sc. Nursing Application Form.
|Entrance Test Fees||1000/-|
|With late Fees||1550/-|
DPU AIPGNET 2020 for M.Sc. Nursing Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are interested to apply for DPU AIPGNET 2020 for M.Sc. Nursing can check the eligibility criteria is as given below:
- The candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- The candidate should have undergone in B.Sc. Nursing / Post basic B.Sc. Nursing in an institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Minimum one year of work experience after Basic B. Sc. (Nursing).
- Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B. Sc. (Nursing)
- Candidate shall be medically fit.
Eligibility for NRI / PIO / FN
- Post Basic or B.Sc. Nursing from a recognised college of Nursing.
- Minimum 55% marks in subjects as per the INC syllabus of B.Sc. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Equivalent certificate from Indian Nursing council, New Delhi.
DPU AIPGNET 2020 for M.Sc. Nursing Seat Matrix
Seat Matrix for DPU AIPGNET 2020 for M.Sc. Nursing is given for each speciality. Check the table below:
|Community Health Nursing||05|
|Obstetrics & Gynecology Nursing||05|
|Child Health Nursing||05|
|Medical Surgical Nursing||05|
DPU AIPGNET 2020 for M.Sc. Nursing Exam Pattern
Candidates who are appearing for DPU AIPGNET 2020 for M.Sc. Nursing should know about the exam pattern. Paper is set by the officials according to the exam pattern. Check the DPU AIPGNET 2020 for M.Sc. Nursing exam pattern as given below:
- Mode of exam: Written-test
- Type of questions: Long answer questions
- Total number of marks: 100
- Duration of exam: 3 hours
DPU AIPGNET 2020 for M.Sc. Nursing Exam Centre
Candidates can check the list of examination centres for DPU AIPGNET 2020 for M.Sc. Nursing from below:
- New Delhi
Tie-Breaking criteria for Equal Marks
In case two or more students obtain an equal number of marks at the entrance test, the following procedure shall be adopted for deciding the final merit:
- First Level : The candidate, having more marks at B.Sc. (Nursing) level in the subject for which candidate opts to apply will be preferred. If the tie still persists, then
- Second Level : The candidate having higher aggregate marks in final year of B.Sc.(Nursing) or equivalent examination will be preferred. If the tie still persists, then
- Third Level : The candidate having higher aggregate marks in B. Sc.(Nursing) course will be preferred.
Documents to be Submitted at the time of DPU AIPGNET 2020 for M.Sc. Nursing Counselling
Selected candidates for admission will have to produce the documents given below at the time of admission counsellng:
- B.Sc/ P.B.B.Sc Mark Sheet
- Degree Certificate
- One year experience certificate
- Leaving or Transfer/ Migration Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Caste/ Validity Certificate
- 4 recent passport size photograph
- Aadhar card
Official website: dpu.edu.in
For More Details Regarding DY Patil College of Nursing Pimpri Pune M.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 – Download Information Brochure
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.