DPU AIPGNET 2019 – All India Post Graduate Nursing Entrance Test – 2019 (AIPGNET-2019) is conducted for admission to M.Sc. Nursing programmes. Candidates who are willing to apply must check the eligibility before applying. Application Form has been released online and can be filled on the official website. Candidates can check here all the details such as Application, Admit Card, Result of DPU AIPGNET 2019 from this page.
DPU AIPGNET 2019 for M.Sc. Nursing
Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune has released notification for admission to the M.Sc. Nursing programme through All India Post Graduate Nursing Entrance Test – 2019 (AIPGNET-2019) conducted by Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune.
Schedule for DPU AIPGNET 2019 is given here.
|Last date for submitting the application form without late fee||30 May 2019 until 5:00 p.m.|
|Last date for submitting the application form (with late fee of Rs. 1550/-)||06 Jun 2019 Until 5:00 p.m.|
|Dispatch of admit cards||Two weeks before the day of AIPGNET-2019|
|Date and Time of Test||09 Jun 2019
From 11:00 a.m. to 02:00 pm.
|Declaration of results||Will be notified|
|Schedule of Counseling||Will be notified|
|College to open on||01 Aug 2019|
Application Form of DPU AIPGNET 2019 is available now. Interested candidates can fill the Application form online from the official website on or before the last date. Candidates can also fill the application form of DPU AIPGNET 2019 through the direct link, which is provided below.
Application Form: Click here to apply online for DPU AIPGNET 2019.
|Entrance Test Fees||1000/-|
|With late Fees||1550/-|
Instructions for Applying Online
- Visit http://admissions.dpu.edu.in to apply online.
- Fill in your basic details and click on the Apply Now button.
- You will have your dashboard open in front of you. Also, welcome mail containing your login ID and password will be sent on your registered email ID. You can use these details to login lates.
- Fill the application form completely and upload all the required documents.
- Make the fee payment online.
- After completion of entire form with payment, click on the ‘Submit’ button. Your admission form will get submitted.
- After the successful payment of the fees, you will not be able to make any changes in the Application Form.
- On the dashboard, two links for printing Receipt and Application Form will be available. Take printout of both the documents for your reference.
- Link to print Admit Cards will be provided later and you will be intimated on your email ID and also through SMS on your given mobile number.
- If you face any technical difficulty at any step while filling the application form, please mail us on the email ID provided on the dashboard of your login page.
Eligibility Criteria/ Admission Requirements
- The candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- The candidate should have undergone in B.Sc. Nursing / Post basic B.Sc. Nursing in an institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Minimum one year of work experience after Basic B. Sc. (Nursing).
- Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B. Sc. (Nursing)
- Candidate shall be medically fit.
Eligibility for NRI / PIO / FN
- Post Basic or B.Sc. Nursing from a recognised college of Nursing.
- Minimum 55% marks in subjects as per the INC syllabus of B.Sc. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Equivalent certificate from Indian Nursing council, New Delhi.
Selection of the candidates should be based on the merit of the entrance examination held by University or competent authority for the available specialties and number of seats.
|Community Health Nursing||05|
|Obstetrics & Gynecology Nursing||05|
|Child Health Nursing||05|
|Medical Surgical Nursing||05|
Mode of the Test
The Test consists of one question paper of 100 Marks of 3 Hrs. duration. The Question Paper consists of Long Answer Questions on Nursing Profession, including all Nursing Sutdents.
Test Centres: Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Indore, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi and Pune.
Tie-Break for Equal Marks
In case two or more students obtain an equal number of marks at the entrance test, the following procedure shall be adopted for deciding the final merit:
- First Level : The candidate, having more marks at B.Sc. (Nursing) level in the subject for which candidate opts to apply will be preferred. If the tie still persists, then
- Second Level : The candidate having higher aggregate marks in final year of B.Sc.(Nursing) or equivalent examination will be preferred. If the tie still persists, then
- Third Level : The candidate having higher aggregate marks in B. Sc.(Nursing) course will be preferred.
Counselling and Admissions
As per the merit list, the candidates, who qualify will be called for counseling and Admission on at 11.00 a.m. onwards at the Dr. D.Y. Patil College of Nursing, Pimpri, Pune by the CompetentAuthority.
Official website: admissions.dpu.edu.in.
For More Details Regarding DPU AIPGNET 2019 – Download information brochure here.