|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
DPU AIPGNET 2017 – All India Post Graduate Nursing Entrance Test – 2017 (AIPGNET-2017) is conducted for admission to M.Sc. Nursing programmes. Candidates can check here all the details such as Application, Admit Card, Result of DPU AIPGNET 2017 on this page.
DPU AIPGNET 2017 for M.Sc. Nursing
Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune has released notification for admission to the M.Sc. Nursing programme through All India Post Graduate Nursing Entrance Test – 2017 (AIPGNET-2017) conducted by Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune.
Schedule for DPU AIPGNET 2017 is given here.
|Last date for submitting the application form||07 Jun 2017 (Wednesday) until 5:00 p.m.|
|Last date for submitting the application form (with late fee of Rs. 1550/-)||14 Jun 2017 (Wednesday)Until 5:00 p.m.|
|Dispatch of admit cards||Two weeks before the day of AIPGNET-17|
|Date and Time of Test||18 Jun 2017 (Sunday)
From 11:00 a.m. to 02:00 pm.
|Declaration of results||Will be notified on the Vidyapeeth Website|
|Schedule of Counseling||Will be notified on the Vidyapeeth Website|
|College to open on||Tuesday, 01 Aug 2017|
Application Form of DPU AIPGNET 2017 is available now. Interested candidates can fill the Application form online or offline in any mode from from the official website on or before the last date. Candidates can also fill the application form of DPU AIPGNET 2017 through the direct link, which is given below.
|Entrance Test Fees||1000/-|
Instructions for Applying Online
- Visit http://admissions.dpu.edu.in to apply online
- Fill in your basic details and click on the Apply Now button
- Your LoginID along with the password will be sent on your emailID that you have provided.
- Open your email and search for the email received from us. It will have the subject as Registration Details and the sender will be DPU Admissions
- Note your Login Email and Password and click on the Login URL.
- Click on the Already Applied Tab and type the above details and click Sign In
- You will have your dashboard open in front of you.
- Fill the application form completely and upload all the required documents.
- Make the fee payment online.
- After the successful payment of the fees, you will not be able to make any changes in the Application Form
- On the dashboard, two links for printing Receipt and Application Form will be available. Take printout of both the documents for your reference.
- Link to print Admit Cards will be provided later and you will be intimated on your email ID and also through SMS on your given cell no.
- If you face any technical difficulty at any step while filling the application form, please mail us on the email ID provided on the dashboard of your login page.
Instructions for Applying Offline
Candidates are advised
- To read the instructions for filling up the application form given in the brochure.
- To affix photographs on the application form, Admit Card & Letter of Authorization (for Representation during selection process) taken from the same negative.
- To verify that the application form is signed by the candidate, candidate’s parent/guardian and that the photograph is duly attested by the Head of the Institution along with the official seal, before submitting.
- To preserve the Fee Receipt and Admit Card safely and bring the same to the Test hall and produce it on demand.
- To use only black ballpoint pen for marking responses (answers) and for all other entries.
- To note that issue of Admit Card is just a provision for appearing in AIAHCET-17 and does not imply that the candidate is eligible for admission.
- To occupy the seat in the test hall at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the Test, and in any case, not after 11.30 am.
- Not to bring calculators, calculating devices like Cellular (mobile) phone / pager, etc. in the test hall.
- To enter the AIAHCET-17 Seat Number carefully on the answer sheet.
- Not to remove any page(s) from the Test Booklet. If any page(s) is/are found missing from his/her Test Booklet, he/she will be proceeded against and shall be liable for criminal action.
- Not to leave the test hall till the completion of Test, and handing over the Answer Sheet and Test Booklet to the invigilator.
Eligibility Criteria/ Admission Requirements
- The candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- The minimum education requirements shall be the passing of : The candidate should have undergone in B.Sc. Nursing / Post basic B.Sc. Nursing in an institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Minimum one year of work experience after Basic B. Sc. (Nursing).
- Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B. Sc. (Nursing)
- Candidate shall be medically fit.
- 5% relaxation of marks for SC/ST candidates may be given.
Eligibility for NRI / PIO / FN
- Post Basic or B.Sc. Nursing from a recognised college of Nursing.
- Minimum 55% marks in subjects as per the INC syllabus of B.Sc. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Equivalent certificate from Indian Nursing council, New Delhi.
Selection of the candidates should be based on the merit of the entrance examination held by University or competent authority for the available specialities and number of seats.
|Community Health Nursing||05|
|Obstetrics & Gynecology Nursing||05|
|Child Health Nursing||05|
|Medical Surgical Nursing||05|
Mode of the Test
The Test consists of one question paper of 100 Marks of 3 Hrs. duration. The Question Paper consists of Long Answer Questions on Nursing Profession, including all Nursing Sutdents.
Test Centres: Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Mumbai, , New Delhi, Pune, Nagpur and Kolkata.
Tie-Break for Equal Marks
In case two or more students obtain an equal number of marks at the entrance test, the following procedure shall be adopted for deciding the final merit:
- First Level : The candidate, having more marks at B.Sc. (Nursing) level in the subject for which candidate opts to apply will be preferred. If the tie still persists, then
- Second Level : The candidate having higher aggregate marks in final year of B.Sc.(Nursing) or equivalent examination will be preferred. If the tie still persists, then
- Third Level : The candidate having higher aggregate marks in B. Sc.(Nursing) course will be preferred.
Counselling and Admissions
As per the merit list, the candidates, who qualify will be called for counseling and Admission on at 11.00 a.m. onwards at the Dr. D.Y. Patil College of Nursing, Pimpri, Pune by the CompetentAuthority.
For More Details Regarding DPU AIPGNET 2017 – Click here.