DY Patil PG Medical Admission through NEET PG 2020: Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune has released the brochure for Admission to MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma Courses in Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre for the academic year 2020-21. Admission will be done on the basis of NEET PG. Qualified candidates will be informed for registration process. Candidates have to generate allotment letter from the official website and carry along with the original documents on the admission day. Candidates can check all the details of DY Patil Medical College Pune PG Degree / Diploma Admission 2020 like application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
DY Patil PG Medical Admission through NEET PG 2020
DY Patil Medical College Pune PG Degree / Diploma Admission 2020 will be based on scores of NEET PG 2020. The online application for MD/MS / PG Diploma admission for academic session 2020-21 aspirants who have qualified NEET PG 2020 shall only eligible & required to submit the prescribed form to Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre along with processing fee.
Schedule for DY Patil Medical College Pune PG Degree / Diploma Admission 2020
- will be announced soon
DY Patil PG Medical Admission through NEET PG 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates are required to have appeared for NEET PG 2020. Candidates having MBBS Degree/Provisional MBBS Pass certificate from a Medical Institute/College recognised as per the Indian Medical Council Act, having either a permanent or provisional registration certification of MBBS or equivalent qualification issued by the Medical Council of India / State Medical Council and have completed one year of internship or will be able to complete the same latest by March 31, 2020 can apply for the NEET-PG 2020.
DY Patil PG Medical Admission through NEET PG 2020 Counselling
A common counselling is conducted for admission to MD/MS programmes in all medical institutions based on the scores of NEET PG 2020. This common counselling is undertaken by DGHS (Directorate General of Health Services). The eligible and willing candidates have to apply for counselling process through the website of MCC, i.e, mcc.nic.in. NEET PG, conducted by National Board of Examinations (NBE), is the sole entrance exam for admission to various postgraduate medical courses.
Documents required for DY Patil PG Medical Admission
The candidate shall bring original & photocopies of the following documents at the time of admission.
- NEET- PG-2020 Provisional Allotment Letter
- NEET- PG-2020 Admit Card
- NEET- PG-2020 Mark Sheet & Rank Percentile
- 10th Passing Certificate/Birth Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet
- Statement of Mark Sheet of I, II, III MBBS Examination
- MBBS Degree / Passing Certificate
- MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
- Permanent Registration Certificate (MCI/State Medical Council)
- Attempt Certificate MBBS
- Bonafide Certificate
- MBBS Transfer & Migration Certificate
- Gap Certificate (if applicable)
- Age, Nationality / Domicile Certificate/Passport (Photocopy)
- Cast, Validity & Non Creamy layer Certificate (if applicable)
- Bond Release Certificate Or Receipt of amount paid for release of Bond (if applicable)
- PAN Card & Aadhar Card (Photocopy-Candidate & Father/Gaurdian of Candidate) Bring Original at the time of admission)
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Minimum 5 copies of the photograph. The size should be 35 x 45 with at least 75% coverage of face & head of the candidate. The photograph should be taken in a white or very light coloured background.
DY Patil PG Medical Admission through NEET PG 2020 Seat Intake
Check the seat matrix below for DY Patil PG Medical Admission for session 2020-2021.
|Sr. No.||Course and Subject (DEGREE)||Seats|
|15||Radio – Diagnosis||16|
|20||Dermatology, Venerology & Leprosy||11|
|Total Number of Degree Seats||218|
Dr Patil PG Medical Admission through NEET PG 2020 Fees Structure
Check the fee structure for PG courses offered by DPU as given below.
Official website: dpu.edu.in
For more details of DY Patil Medical College Pune PG Degree / Diploma Admission 2020, refer to Information Brochure
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.