Dr. D.V Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune has released a brochure for Admission to MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma Courses in Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre for the academic year 2018-19. Admission will be done on the basis of NEET PG 2018 conducted by NBE. Candidates can check all the details of DY Patil Medical College Pune PG Degree / Diploma Admission 2018 like application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
DY Patil Medical College Pune PG Degree / Diploma Admission 2018
DY Patil Medical College Pune PG Degree / Diploma Admission 2018 will be based on scores of NEET PG 2017. The online application for MD/MS / PG Diploma admission for academic session 2018-19 aspirants who have qualified NEET PG 2018 shall only eligible & required to submit the prescribed form to Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre along with processing fee.
- Degree Courses – 3 years
- Diploma Course – 2 Years
Schedule for DY Patil Medical College Pune PG Degree / Diploma Admission 2018
- will be announced soon
Application Form 2018
Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma courses for the academic session 2018-19 from amongst the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test NEET-PG-2018 qualified candidates.
- Apply Online (will be updated soon)
Candidates may note that there is no option for submitting the form other than the online mode, offline applications or printed copies shall not be accepted.
Application should be downloaded & submitted online to the Dean, Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre, Pimpri, Pune-18 www.medical.dpu.edu.in
Candidates having MBBS Degree/Provisional MBBS Pass certificate from a Medical Institute/College recognised as per the Indian Medical Council Act, having either a permanent or provisional registration certification of MBBS or equivalent qualification issued by the Medical Council of India / State Medical Council and have completed one year of internship or will able complete latest by March 31, 2018 may apply for the NEET-PG 2018.
Counselling & Admission Procedure
A reasonable number of qualified candidates, as per the merit list, shall be called for Counselling and Admissions by the Competent Authority. The candidate shall produce all the originals of the required Certificates at the time of counseling and admission. The selection for the course shall be done on the basis of merit-cum-preference given by the candidate.
The validity of the result of NEET-PG 2018 shall be only for the current admission session i.e. admission session 2018-19for MD/MS/PG Diploma courses and cannot be carried forward for the next session of admissions for MD/MS/PG Diploma courses.
The candidate shall bring original & photocopies of the following documents at the time of counseling
- NEET- PG-2018 Admit Card with confirmation slip.
- NEET- PG-2018 Marks sheet cum result certificate
- NEET- PG-2018 Rank sheet / Rank percentile.
- Statement of Marks of I, II, III, MBBS examination
- Attempt Certificate
- MBBS Degree/Passing Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Registration Certificate (MCI/State MC)
- Gap CertificateAffidavit (If applicable)
- Anyone of the authorized Photo IDs (Bring original at the time of counseling)
(a) Pan Card (b)Aadhar Card (c) Driving License (d) Voter ID (f) Passport
- Age, Caste and Nationality Certificate
- Bonafide Certificate from Dean
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Proof of Date of Birth
- A photograph of 5 copies minimum 35×45 mm with at least 75% coverage of face & head of the candidate. A caption indicating the name of candidate and date of taking photograph should be there at the bottom of the photo. The photograph should be taken in a white/very light colored background.
The candidate should clearly mention the choice of subject on the application form. The choice of course made by the candidate is final and binding and will not be altered later under any circumstances.
Details of Seat Position for Degree Courses
Details of Seat Position for Degree Courses in Deemed University Medical Colleges
Recommended by DMER, Mumbai to Commissionerate, CET Cell, Mumbai.
|Sr. No.||Course and Subject (DEGREE)||PD DEGREE|
|5||E.N.T. (Ear, Nose, & Throat)||6|
|10||Obstetrics & Gynecology||11|
|Total Number of Degree Seats||171|
Details Of Super Speciality Intake Capacity for Academic Year 2018-19
Details of Seat Position for Super Speciality in Deemed University Medical Colleges Recommended by DMER, Mumbai to Commissionerate, CET Cell, Mumbai.
|Sr.No.||Super Speciality||No of Seats|
|Total Number of Diploma Seats||16|
Annual Tuition Fees Structure for PG Degree (MD/MS) Courses
|S. N.||Name of the Subjects||Tution Fee
|13||Obst. & Gyaecology||28,00,000/-||420,000/-||205,500/-|
Annual Tuition Fees Structure for PG Diploma Courses
Note: Annual Fees shall be increased by 3% each year
- (*) The General Quota to be filled in by the State Government from NEET-PG 2018 All India merit list.
- Hostel Fees shall be charged extra as prescribed by the Competent Authority.
- Annual Fees shall be paid by DD payable at Pune drawn in favour of:
“The Dean, Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre, Pimpri, Pune”
- University Registration & Eligibility Fee shall be paid by DD payable at Pune drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune”.
For more details of DY Patil Medical College Pune PG Degree / Diploma Admission 2018 – Download Information Brochure.
Official website: www.dpu.edu.in