Dr. D.V Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune has released a brochure for Admission to MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma Courses in Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre for the academic year 2019-20. Admission will be done on the basis of NEET PG 2019 conducted by NBE. Candidates can check all the details of DY Patil Medical College Pune PG Degree / Diploma Admission 2019 like application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
DY Patil Medical College Pune PG Degree / Diploma Admission 2019
DY Patil Medical College Pune PG Degree / Diploma Admission 2019 will be based on scores of NEET PG 2019. The online application for MD/MS / PG Diploma admission for academic session 2019-20 aspirants who have qualified NEET PG 2019 shall only eligible & required to submit the prescribed form to Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre along with processing fee.
Schedule for DY Patil Medical College Pune PG Degree / Diploma Admission 2019
- will be announced soon
Application Form 2019
Online applications will invite for the eligible candidates for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma courses for the academic session 2019-20 from amongst the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test NEET-PG-2019 qualified candidates.
- Apply Online (will be updated soon)
Candidates having MBBS Degree/Provisional MBBS Pass certificate from a Medical Institute/College recognised as per the Indian Medical Council Act, having either a permanent or provisional registration certification of MBBS or equivalent qualification issued by the Medical Council of India / State Medical Council and have completed one year of internship or will able complete latest by March 31, 2019 may apply for the NEET-PG 2019.
Counselling & Admission Procedure
A reasonable number of qualified candidates, as per the merit list, shall be called for Counselling and Admissions by the Competent Authority. The candidate shall produce all the originals of the required Certificates at the time of counseling and admission. The selection for the course shall be done on the basis of merit-cum-preference given by the candidate.
The validity of the result of NEET-PG 2019 shall be only for the current admission session i.e. admission session 2019-20 for MD/MS/PG Diploma courses and cannot be carried forward for the next session of admissions for MD/MS/PG Diploma courses.
The candidate shall bring original & photocopies of the following documents at the time of counseling
- NEET- PG-201 Provisional Allotment Letter
- NEET- PG-201 Admit Card
- NEET- PG-201 Mark Sheet & Rank Percentile
- 10th Passing Certificate/Birth Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet
- Statement of Mark Sheet of I, II, III MBBS Examination
- MBBS & Post Graduate Degree / Passing Certificate
- MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
- Permanent Registration Certificate (MCI/State Medical Council)
- Attempt Certificate MBBS
- Bonafide Certificate
- MBBS Transfer & Migration Certificate
- Gap Certificate (if applicable)
- Age, Nationality / Domicile Certificate/Passport (Photocopy)
- Cast, Validity & Non Creamy layer Certificate (if applicable)
- Bond Release Certificate Or Receipt of amount paid for release of Bond (if applicable)
- PAN Card & Aadhar Card (Photocopy-Candidate & Father/Gordian of Candidate) Bring Original at the time of admission)
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Minimum 5 copies of the photograph. The size should be 35×45 with at least 75% coverage of face & head of the candidate. The photograph should be taken in a white of the very light colored background.
The candidate should clearly mention the choice of subject on the application form. The choice of course made by the candidate is final and binding and will not be altered later under any circumstances.
Details of Seat Position for Degree Courses
Details of Seat Position for Degree Courses in Deemed University Medical Colleges
Recommended by DMER, Mumbai to Commissionerate, CET Cell, Mumbai.
|Sr. No.||Course and Subject (DEGREE)||PD DEGREE|
|15||Radio – Diagnosis||3|
|Total Number of Degree Seats||171|
Click here to check above seat intake.
Annual Tuition Fees Structure for PG Degree (MD/MS) Courses
|S. N.||Name of the Subjects||Tution Fee
|13||Obst. & Gyaecology||28,00,000/-||420,000/-||205,500/-|
For more details of DY Patil Medical College Pune PG Degree / Diploma Admission 2019 – Download Information Brochure.
Official website: www.dpu.edu.in