Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University (DSNLU), Visakhapatnam has published the notification from the eligible candidates for admission into Five year integrated B.A LLB (Hons) and One year LLM. (Tax laws) for the academic year 2018-2019. The academic year is divided into two semesters. Candidates can check the complete information of DSNLU Vishakhapatnam Integrated BA LLB Admission 2018 application process, eligibility criteria and other information from this page below.
DSNLU Vishakhapatnam Integrated BA LLB Admission through CLAT 2018
The DSLNU conducting admission for Intergrated BA LLB through CLAT 2018. The candidates who all are intrestede can get all the information through this page. CLAT 2018 date has been released and result/ merit list will be update on May 31, 2018 according to announced schedule. DSNLU Vishakhapatnam Integrated BA LLB Admission 2018 is based on CLAT-2018 Score.
Admission notification has been released for vacant seats of 5 years integrated B.A. LL.B. (Hons) and One Year LL.M. course. The following seats are vacant under the categories mentioned for admission into 5 year integrated B.A. LL.B (Hons) and One year LL.M. programs:
- Click here to check the Admission Notification for Vacant Seats of 5 year integrated B.A.LL.B.(Hons) against NRI/Foreign Citizens.
- Click Here to check the Admission Notification against Vacant Seats.
- Click here to check the Shortlisted Candidates against Vacant Seat Notification Dated Jul 09, 2018.
The admission in the institutes is granted on the basis of CLAT 2018 basis. DSNLU is governed by CLAT 2018 notification as regards eligibility criteria. The candidates are advised to check eligibility Criteria before applying for admission. However, fulfilling the eligibility criteria is equally important for the candidates.
Rules of Reservation
The seats in the University shall be filled as follow:-
- Fifty percent of the seat shall be allotted on all Indian basis;
- Forty percent of the seats shall be allotted on all india basis;
- Remaining ten percent of seats allotted to Foreign Citizens / Non Resident Indians
- If seats reserved for candidates from the state of Andhra Pradesh are not filled for want of eligible candidates, such vacant seats shall be filled from the candidates of other states as per CLAT 2018 ranking.
Seats will be distributed among the open and reserved candidates as per the table above.
The seats reserved for STs shall be made available to SCs and vice-versa, if qualified candidates are not available in that category.
If qualified candidates belonging to SCs and STs are not available the left over seats reserved for them shall be treated as unreserved seats and shall be filled by the candidates for general pool.
If quailfied candidates belonging to BCs of a particular group are not available, the left over seats can be adusted for the candidates of next group.
If qualified candidates belonging to BCs are not available to fill up the 29% seats reserved for them, the left over seats shall be treated as unreserved and shall be filled up with candidates for general pool.
Document to be Submitted at the time of Admission
Students are required to bring the following documents (in original) and a set of photocopy of all the documents for verification along with the DD for remaining fee at the time of admission at DSNLU:
- Counselling Fee Receipt
- CLAT Rank Card
- 10th Certificate
- +2 or Equivalent certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if claimed)
- Income Certificate, if any
- Domicile / Residence Certificate (Local / Non Local)
- Four recent Passport size photographs
Placement time is not a mere annual ritual;Campus Placement is an integral part of this institute. The required information of placement has been mentioned below.
Placement for first batch
Total students: 102
Students opting for placements: 47
Total job offers made: 42
It’s surprising that out of 102 students only 47 sat for placements! It may be because DSNLU is new. Every other NLU have a strong alumni base. It will take time to compete with other NLUs. It would be inane to judge a book by it’s cover. I recommend you people to interact with the students of DSNLU.
The seat details for the DSLNU 2018 have not yet been announced. However, candidates may refer to last year details. The same will be updated on this page as soon as the information will be released.
- 3% Horizontal reservation shall be applicable for Specially Abled Persons (SAP) of Andhra Pradesh
- 2% Horizontal reservation shall be applicable for Children of Armed Personnel (CAP) of Andhra Pradesh
- 1% Horizontal reservation shall be applicable for National Cadet Corps (NCC) of Andhra Pradesh
- 0.5% Horizontal reservation shall be applicable for Eminent Sports Persons of Andhra Pradesh
- 33.33% Horizontal reservation shall be applicable for Females of Andhra Pradesh
Fee structure of 2017 has been updated for reference
|Admission fee||Rs.3,000.00 (One Time)|
|Tuition Fee||Rs.88,000.00 pa|
|Students Welfare Fund||Rs.5,000.00 p.a|
|Examination Fee||Rs.3,000.00 pa|
|Academic Activities fee||Rs.8,000.00 pa|
|Internet, Journal and Library Fee||Rs. 12,000.00 pa|
|Sports and Gym Fee||Rs.2,000.00 pa|
|Moot Court fee||Rs.2,000.00 (One Time)|
|Computer Fee||Rs.2,000.00 pa|
|Alumni Fee||Rs.2,000.00 ( One Time)|
|Room Rent||Rs.15,000.00 pa|
|Library Deposit (Refundable)||Rs.5,000.00 (One Time)|
|Hostel Deposit (Refundable)||Rs.10,000.00 (One Time)|
|Canteen Security Deposit (Refundable)||Rs.10,000.00 (One Time)|