|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University (DSNLU), Visakhapatnam has published the notification from the eligible candidates for admission into Five year integrated B.A LLB (Hons) and One year LLM. (Tax laws) for the academic year 2017-2018. The academic year is divided into two semesters. Candidates can check the complete information of DSNLU Vishakhapatnam Integrated BA LLB Admission 2017 application process, eligibility criteria and other information from this page below.
DSNLU Vishakhapatnam Integrated BA LLB Admission through CLAT 2017
DSNLU Vishakhapatnam Integrated BA LLB Admission 2017 is based on CLAT-2017 Score.
DSNLU is governed by CLAT 2017 notification as regards eligibility criteria.
- 3% Horizontal reservation shall be applicable for Specially Abled Persons (SAP) of Andhra Pradesh
- 2% Horizontal reservation shall be applicable for Children of Armed Personnel (CAP) of Andhra Pradesh
- 1% Horizontal reservation shall be applicable for National Cadet Corps (NCC) of Andhra Pradesh
- 0.5% Horizontal reservation shall be applicable for Eminent Sports Persons of Andhra Pradesh
- 33.33% Horizontal reservation shall be applicable for Females of Andhra Pradesh
Rules of Reservation
The seats in the University shall be filled as follow:-
- Fifty percent of the seat shall be allotted on all Indian basis;
- Forty percent of the seats shall be allotted on all india basis;
- Remaining ten percent of seats allotted to Foreign Citizens / Non Resident Indians
If seats reserved for candidates from the state of Andhra Pradesh are not filled for want of eligible candidates, such vacant seats shall be filled from the candidates of other states as per CLAT 2017 ranking.
Seats will be distributed among the open and reserved candidates as per the tabe above.
The seats reserved for STs shall be made available to SCs and vice-versa, if qualified candidates are not available in that category.
If qualified candidates belonging to SCs and STs are not available the left over seats reserved for them shall be treated as unreserved seats and shall be filled by the candidates for general pool.
If quailfied candidates belonging to BCs of a particular group are not available, the left over seats can be adusted for the candidates of next group.
If qualified candidates belonging to BCs are not available to fill up the 29% seats reserved for them, the left over seats shall be treated as unreserved and shall be filled up with candidates for general pool.
Document to be Submitted at the time of Admission
Students are required to bring the following documents (in original) and a set of photocopy of all the documents for verification along with the DD for remaining fee at the time of admission at DSNLU:
- Counselling Fee Receipt
- CLAT Rank Card
- 10th Certificate
- +2 or Equivalent certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if claimed)
- Income Certificate, if any
- Domicile / Residence Certificate (Local / Non Local)
- Four recent Passport size photographs
DSNLU Vishakhapatnam Integrated BA LLB Admission 2017 – Download Information Brochure.