Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University (DSNLU), Visakhapatnam application form for admission for UG/PG programme for the academic year 2019-20 under Foreign citizens / NRI / NRI Sponsored category has been released. The academic year is divided into two semesters, the Monsoon Semester (July-November) and the Spring Semester (January-May). This year admission is going to be held for Spring Semester. Candidates can check the complete information of DSNLU Vishakhapatnam Integrated BA LLB / LLM Admission 2019 application process, eligibility criteria and other information from this page below.
DSNLU Vishakhapatnam Integrated BA LLB / LLM Admission through CLAT 2019
The DSLNU conducting admission for Intergrated BA LLB through CLAT 2019. The candidates who all are interested can get all the information through this page. CLAT 2019 date will be released and result/ merit list will be updated according to the schedule. DSNLU Vishakhapatnam Integrated BA LLB Admission 2019 is based on CLAT-2019 Score.
|Merit list of Foreign Citizens / NRI / NRI Sponsored category||06 Jul 2019|
|counselling for Foreign Citizens / NRI / NRI Sponsored category||10 Jul 2019|
Application Form 2019
Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University (DSNLU), Visakhapatnam application form for admission for UG/PG programme for the academic year 2019-20 under Foreign citizens / NRI / NRI Sponsored category has been released on the official website. Interested candidates can download the form the link is provided below.
Application Form: Click here to download the application form for UG/PG programme for the academic year 2019 under Foreign citizens / NRI / NRI Sponsored category.
The admission in the institutes is granted on the basis of CLAT 2019 basis. DSNLU is governed by CLAT 2019 notification as regards eligibility criteria. The candidates are advised to check eligibility Criteria before applying for admission. However, fulfilling the eligibility criteria is equally important for the candidates.
Rules of Reservation
The seats in the University shall be filled as follow:-
- Fifty percent of the seat shall be allotted as per the rules of AP State;
- Forty percent of the seats shall be allotted on all india basis;
- Remaining ten percent of seats allotted to Foreign Citizens / Non Resident Indians
- If seats reserved for candidates from the state of Andhra Pradesh are not filled for want of eligible candidates, such vacant seats shall be filled from the candidates of other states as per CLAT 2019 ranking.
The seats reserved for STs shall be made available to SCs and vice-versa, if qualified candidates are not available in that category. If qualified candidates belonging to SCs and STs are not available the left over seats reserved for them shall be treated as unreserved seats and shall be filled by the candidates for general pool. If quailfied candidates belonging to BCs of a particular group are not available, the left over seats can be adusted for the candidates of next group. If qualified candidates belonging to BCs are not available to fill up the 29% seats reserved for them, the left over seats shall be treated as unreserved and shall be filled up with candidates for general pool.
Seats will be distributed among the open and reserved candidates. The seat details for the DSLNU 2019 are provided below:
- 5% Horizontal reservation shall be applicable for Especially Abled Persons (SAP) All India.
- 2% Horizontal reservation shall be applicable for Children of Armed Personnel (CAP) of Andhra Pradesh.
- 1% Horizontal reservation shall be applicable for National Cadet Corps (NCC) of Andhra Pradesh.
- 0.5% Horizontal reservation shall be applicable for Eminent Sports Persons of Andhra Pradesh.
- 33.33% Horizontal reservation shall be applicable for Women of Andhra Pradesh .
Fee structure for the Academic Year 2018-19 (UG & PG)
|Admission fee||Rs.3,000.00 (One Time)||Rs.3,000.00 (One Time)|
|Tuition Fee||Rs.88,000.00 p.a||Rs.88,000.00 p.a|
|Students Welfare Fund||Rs.5,000.00 p.a||Rs.5,000.00 p.a|
|Examination Fee||Rs.5,000.00 p.a||Rs.6,000.00 p.a|
|Academic Activities fee||Rs.8,000.00 p.a||Rs.2,000.00 p.a|
|Internet, Journal and Library Fee||Rs. 14,000.00 p.a||Rs. 14,000.00 p.a|
|Medical fee||Rs. 1,000.00 pa||Rs. 1,000.00 pa|
|Electricity Charges||Rs. 12,000.00 pa||Rs. 12,000.00 p.a|
|Infrastructure & Development Fee||Rs. 15,000.00 pa||Rs. 15,000.00 p.a|
|Sports and Gym Fee||Rs.2,000.00 pa||Rs.1,000.00 p.a|
|Moot Court fee||Rs.2,000.00 p.a||–|
|Alumni Fee||Rs.2,000.00 (One Time)||–|
|Accomodation||Rs.18,000.00 pa||Rs.18,000.00 p.a|
|Library Deposit (Refundable)||Rs.5,000.00 (One Time)||Rs.5,000.00 (One Time)|
|Hostel Deposit (Refundable)||Rs.10,000.00 (One Time)||Rs.10,000.00 (One Time)|
|Canteen Security Deposit (Refundable)||Rs.10,000.00 (One Time)||Rs.10,000.00 (One Time)|
- DSNLU Vishakhapatnam NRI Admission 2019 – Download Information Brochure.
- DSNLU Vishakhapatnam Integrated BA LLB Admission 2019 – Download Information Brochure.