Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University offers admission into Ayurved, Homoeopathy and Unani and Yoga and Naturopathy courses. Admission into DSRRAU courses for the year 2018 will depend on the applying candidates CBSE NEET-2018 score. The university has released the notice regarding the commencement of registration for the said courses. Admission will reach its completion post the various legs of counselling as to be conducted by BAMS/BUMS/BHMS/BNYS Admission Board NEET-2018, Jodhpur, Rajasthan.
DSRRAU BAMS / BUMS / BHMS / BNYS Admission 2018
The registration for counselling for DSRRAU Admission 2018 had begun for its various courses namely BAMS/BUMS/BHMS/BNYS spread over a duration of 4 and a half years with 1 year of compulsory internship for each course. The registration for counselling was done online only. The important dates such as registration for counselling, the last date for registering online are given below:
|Online registration start date||13 Jul 2018|
|End date of Online registration||06 Aug 2018|
|First Counselling||26 to 29 Sep 2018|
|Second Counselling||13 to 16 Oct 2018|
DSRRAU BAMS / BUMS / BHMS / BNYS Counselling 2018
After the completion of online registration, candidates who fall under the Merit List are called in for the offline counselling process to be conducted by BAMS/BUMS/BHMS/BNYS Admission Board NEET-2018, Jodhpur, Rajasthan. The offline counselling will be done at the office of Counselling Board at Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University, Karwar, Nagaur Road, Jodhpur. At the time of counselling, candidates are required to procure the print copy of their registration form, as attained while registering for the same, and any candidate who fails to do so will be rejected during the counselling process. Counselling will be done on the basis of merit in NEET-2018 as per the following percentile:
|Category||Percentile in NEET 2018|
|General||50 Percentile and above (119 Marks and Above)|
|General PH||45 Percentile and above (107 Marks and Above)|
|OBC/MBC/SC/ST/ST-STA||40 Percentile and above (96 Marks and Above)|
|OBC/MBC/SC/ST- PH||40 Percentile and above (96 Marks and Above)|
During the counselling process, the eligibility criteria, relevant documents etc. of the candidates shall be verified and BAMS/BUMS/BHMS/BNYS College shall be allotted to the candidate according to the merit and availability of the seats as per the reservation policy of the state and central govt.
- Check here the details of MopUp counselling.
- Check here the details of NRI quota counselling.
- Check here the status of the vacant seat after counselling on October 14, 2018.
- Check here the notice regarding the second counselling.
- Check here registration and application procedures.
- Check here the notice regarding the counselling.
Allotment of seats on the basis of Counselling
Eligible candidates meeting the merit list requirements for counselling should take note of the below-given points in order to have a clear understanding of the counselling process.
- Allotment of seats through counselling process of all successful and registered candidates through NEET-2018 result will be conducted for all the candidates who appeared in NEET-2018. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of All India Merit in NEET-2018.
- In case of equal marks in NEET- Merit 2018 the merit will be decided on the 10+2 examination marks. If the equality still persists then the merit will be decided on the seniority of age.
- The selected candidates must carry all requisite certificates / documents in original along with self-attested copies of the same for verification, at the time of reporting to Counselling Board.
- Candidates will have to carry a demand draft of the token fees of Rs. 20000 (Rs. Twenty Thousand) in favour of Chairman, AYUSH UG Counselling Admission Board, Rajasthan payable at Jodhpur. This is to be submitted to the Counselling Board. Any candidate who fails to do so will have his/her candidature cancelled.
- A candidate without Original certificates / documents shall not be allowed to take admission at the allotted college under any circumstances.
- The colleges shall be provided the list of candidates allotted. They shall verify the credentials of reporting candidates as per the list.
- General/SC/ST/ST-STA/OBC/MBC/Paramilitary/Defence/Physically Handicap person should procure the relating certificate issued by the competent authority at the time of counselling.
Documents Required For DSRRAU Counselling 2018
- CBSE Neet Scorecard 2018
- Passing mark sheet of 12th class.
- Date of Birth Certificate: 10th class mark sheet/certificate or any other equivalent certificate showing the date of birth
- Certificate/ Document providing eligibility as selected by the candidate at the time of filling the online registration form
- Character certificate
- Caste certificate if applicable
- Domicile(state) certificate
- PH certificate, if applicable
- Defence and Paramilitary person certificates, if applicable
- ID proof ( DL, Passport, Voter ID etc.)
- 4 Passport size photos.
Instructions to be followed Post-Counselling
Once the counselling has been conducted, shortlisted candidates on the basis of Merit List will be given an allotment letter in which the time to join the allotted college and course will be mentioned. No provision for extension of joining date under any circumstance will be provided to any candidate. Candidates can opt for a change of college/course from one place to another only in the second round of counselling that too as a fresh candidate.
While reporting for admission candidates will have to carry all the relevant certificates/documents. Selection for admission will be cancelled if the shortlisted candidate fails to report to his/her allotted college and does not deposit the requisite fee within the stipulated period. A candidate shall have to deposit the complete fee of the college. There is a token fee of Rs 20,000 that is to be deposited at the time of counselling.
Note: Candidates are hereby informed that post the confirmation of admission the token fee will be adjusted with the college fees by the concerned college.
Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University has released the merit list on the official website. Candidates, who have applied for the DSRRAU BAMS / BUMS / BHMS / BNYS Admission 2018, can check the merit list from the link provided below.
The online registration for admission into the above-notified courses has begun from July 13, 2018. Candidates must note that this registration was done only through the online mode. Registration is a mandatory step for desirous candidates in order to have seat allotment for their respective course. Post online registration, selection will be based on CBSE NEET Scorecard 2018 of the concerned candidate. As against last year, admission for the year 2018 will be based on the merit list as procured under CBSE NEET Scorecard 2018. Any candidate who fails to register in the stipulated time period will not be eligible for allotment in any round. Candidates are requested to take note of the below-given instructions while registering online for DSRRAU Admission 2018.
- Firstly, the candidates have to visit the official website for online registration.
- Once directed to the registration page, new candidates will have to register with all the relevant information (Name, Mother’s Name, Roll No etc.) as per their NEET 2018 Application Form.
- Once successfully registered, candidates will be generated their registered ID and Password for future Login and any further reference.
Instructions to be followed during online registration
- Candidate must upload his/her recent coloured photographs during the online registration.
- The category/sub-category of reservation is to be clearly mentioned.
DSRRAU BAMS / BUMS / BHMS / BNYS Admission 2018 Registration Fee
The mode of payment of the online registration fee will be done via e-mitra/bank’s payment gateway. Candidates are required to deposit non-refundable online registration fee as mentioned:
|Category||Online Registration Fee|
|SC/ST/STA (Rajasthan State Domicile)||Rs 1200/-|
|Candidates family annual income is less than INR 2.5 lacs||Rs 1200/-|
Payment is to be made online via Debit/Credit Card/Internet Banking. Further e-mitra charges will be applied along with the registration fee.
Counselling Registration Closed..!!
Login: Click Here to login.
Candidates willing to seek admission in DSRRAU BAMS / BUMS / BHMS / BNYS Admission 2018 must take a thorough look at the detailed eligibility criteria given here. Different courses have different minimum qualifying examination requirements as mentioned below.
|BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurved Medicine & Surgery)||10+2 passed with Biology (minimum 50% aggregate in PCB)|
|BUMS (Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery)||10+2 passed with Biology (minimum 50% aggregate in PCB) & passed in Urdu as an additional subject in 10+2|
|BHMS (Bachelor of Homoeopathy Medicine & Surgery)||10+2 passed with PCB as main subjects|
|BNYS (Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yoga Sciences)||10+2 passed with PCB as main subjects|
Minimum Age Requirement
- BAMS/BUMS/BNYS: The minimum age requirement must be 17 years on or before 31st October 2018.
- BHMS: The minimum age requirement must be 17 years on or before 31st December 2018.
Eligibility Criterion for different candidates
- A candidate must be a citizen of India.
- All the seats of National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur are National level seats to be filled from eligible candidates from all over India.
- As per Ayurved Dept. the eligible candidates from all over India apart from the domicile of Rajasthan are eligible for admission in BUMS/BHMS and BNYS courses but the preference will be given to the candidates of Rajasthan Origin and in case of the seats remain vacant, the same shall be filled by candidates from outside Rajasthan.
- All the state level seats in State Govt. and Private BAMS Colleges except National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur and the Seats Percentage allocated in the Universities regulated by Govt. of Rajasthan as per their Acts, the candidate must be one who belongs to Rajasthan, as defined below.
I. The candidate must have studied for last Five years of the qualifying examination continuously as a regular candidate in a recognized institution in Rajasthan.
II. Biological Father/Mother of the candidate has continuously resided in Rajasthan for a period of last 10 years and the Candidates should have studied for at least 5 years during this period in a recognized educational Institution in Rajasthan.
III. The Candidate is a Son/Daughter of serving or retired employee of:
- Govt. of Rajasthan including officer of All India Service borne on the State cadre of Rajasthan
- Undertaking/Autonomous Body/Corporations/Improvement Trust/ Municipal Bodies duly constituted by Govt. of Rajasthan by an act of Law or by Government of India in Rajasthan
- any of the University in Rajasthan or Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan, provided that employee has put in at least five years of service before the year of the admission.
IV. The candidate is a Bonafide Resident of Rajasthan. The Candidate is required to undergo medical examination before he is allowed to join a college after counselling.
NRI DSRRAU BAMS / BUMS / BHMS / BNYS Admission 2018
A total of 15% seats in the private colleges will be reserved for NRI candidates. NRI candidates seeking admission under any one of the offered courses must keep in mind the below mentioned instructions:
- First preference is to be given to all those NRI candidates having an ancestral Rajasthan Resident background.
- Second preference is to be given to those candidates having an ancestral background of any other state and Union Territories of India.
- Third preference is to be given to any Indian candidate sponsored by NRI. The sponsorship letter is to be attached with an application for the same.
- Fourth preference is to be given to any Indian candidate willing to pay a fee equivalent to US $ 15,000 for BAMS and US $ 11,000 for BHMS/BUMS.
Documents required for NRI candidates
1. The candidate shall submit a proof of being sponsored NRI/OCI/PIO in the form of a certificate issued by the Indian embassy/Ministry of external affairs, Government of India. In the absence of such certificate, a duly notarized undertaking executed by the sponsor and notarized by the Notary Public of the foreign country where the sponsor resides is to be submitted by the sponsor. This is to be treated as sufficient factum of the residence of the sponsor.
2. An affidavit from the sponsor that he/she looks after such student and will sponsor the entire course fee of the candidate.
Seat and Fee Structure
Below is the officially announced number of seats per college wise along with the course fee.
- Check here the NIA updated fee structure.
- Check here the fee structure of different courses for Pvt. colleges & Constituent Colleges of private universities in Rajasthan.
The seat matrix as per category wise is mentioned in the table given below:
|Distribution of BAMS seats (100) for the session 2018-19|
|Foreign National through ICCR||–||02|
|South-East Asian countries through Ministry of AYUSH||1 Seat for each category||10|
|Remaining Seat||Vertical reservation||88|
|Natural Born SC||15%||13|
|Natural Born ST||7.5%||06|
For more details on DSRRAU BAMS / BUMS / BHMS / BNYS Admission 2018 – Download Information Brochure.
Official Website: rajayushadmission.org